Thankful Abandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tension that surrounded his shank was too much. He drove his cock into her, spearing into the grip of her body until finally, he felt the shivers of his own release racing down his back. He pulled his cock out of the vise of her cunt, his cock jerking up from his groin as it shot spurt after spurt of his thick, hot cum into her breasts and belly, splattering her with the creamy fluid.

John hovered over her, resting his weight on his arms. His cock was lying heavily in the valley between her thighs and his head was swimming. He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked to see Maddy sitting on the bed with them. She rested her head in the middle of his back, kissing the sweaty, muscled skin.

"I love you John," he heard Maddy whisper against him. "Thank you."

He reached up to release the Asian girl from the restraints, kneeled back and turned to Maddy. He slung his arm around her and held her close, her hands looping around his waist. Rose sat up and rubbed her wrists.

Rose looked at the two of them and smiled. "Pretty crazy Thanksgiving, huh?"

John laughed and Maddy ducked her head against his neck. He reached out and pulled Rose in as well, resting his head against theirs as they embraced.

*****

Chris and Stacy arrived later on that evening with two pies and the remains of a chocolate cake. Maddy had just pulled the turkey out of the oven, and Rose was laying out the place settings on the table. John hugged the young couple and asked how the meal at Mrs. Richards' went. The kids agreed that the food was fantastic and that it was all they could do not to gorge themselves, knowing they had to leave room for dinner at the Lawsons'.

John, Maddy, Chris, Rose and Stacy sat around the table, holding hands as they said grace. Looking around at the smiling faces, John's heart felt full. Whatever the mad, forbidden things that may have transpired today, all he saw now was his family gathered around a Thanksgiving dinner, and he was grateful for the love he knew they shared.