Thanksgiving Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley couldn't have imagined her morning kisses would bring such erotic passion from him. She had turned on every button by kissing his ear. Responding to all his movements as he thrust deep inside her, he pressed against her clit releasing her orgasmic bliss in record time.

Every movement he made in her released more of her passion. She wrapped her legs tightly his thighs as her pussy wrapped itself around his hard cock His release inside her filled her with the explosion of his seed. Planting his seed deep within her core.

She could feel his cum splashing against her cervix, causing her to contract even harder and milk Trevor for every last drop of his offering.

Once more they laid in the mornings light, now warmed even further from each other's embrace. If Hayley wasn't in love with Trevor before, she was now.

Taking that chance she opened up and told him, "I think I'm in love with you." Trevor confessed also that it was "love at first sight." Both thankful for what was given to them indeed it was "Thanksgiving."

THE END - Or is it?

12