Thanksgiving Playdate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite the cock sucker, Dave!" James laughed as he continued to violate her mouth. "Grab her hair and hold her head!"

I grabbed a handful of her hair as James started thrusting into her waiting mouth. What a scene, me holding her head steady as he held her leash and fucked her face. Hearing her gag as he ground into her mouth. Finally James withdrew, his cock coated in her spit, he rubbed it all over her face. Pam was breathing heavy; I pulled her back to me so she could lean into my chest and rest a bit. Her face was smeared with spit and sweat, her chest was heaving, she was out of breath from all the gagging and having that cock down her throat. She was damp with sweat, I stroked my fingers along her slit, the wetness of her bare pussy was amazing, her kneeling position had her legs spread and pussy exposed. Her head was resting on my shoulder, she whispered into my ear "Kiss me..." I kissed her deeply and slipped my fingers inside her

"Kiss the nigga loving whore!" James laughed, "Yeah those lips and tongue sure got my black dick nice and hard. Your sexy wife sure can suck a dick."

James tugged on the chain to break our embrace. "Yeah, quite the sexy white slut, but she has other holes I want to use. Now, climb up on the bed".

Pam crawled onto the bed. She positioned herself on all fours, back arched nicely, knees apart to give access to her wet pussy, and she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

"Fine piece of ass there, Dave. Your wife is a real slut, knows how to suck a dick", James smiled and gave Pam's ass a whack with his hand, "Fine fuckable bitch"

Pam gasped and wiggled her ass as James ran his hands all over it and across her back. James started squeezing her ass and giving a swat every now and then, spreading her ass cheeks to expose her completely. I could see Pam's cunt pulse as she was manhandled by this black bastard. She gasped when he shoved a finger in her pussy, "that's a good slut, squeeze my finger whore, work it like you would a hard dick!" James started slowly finger fucking my wife and I could see and hear her breathing change, little moans escaped her as James slipped another finger in and kept slowly fingering her wet cunt. She was moving her hips in rhythm to his fingers; you could see how her body was responding to his touch and see that sheen of sweat start to develop. James had moved onto the bed beside her, he pulled his fingers out of her and spread her pussy open. I could see her cunt quivering and clutching, searching for those fingers that had been pleasuring her.

"Yeah, look at that cunt; see how she is from just my fingers?" James laughed then swatted her ass again; I could see it reddening a bit from the strikes of his hands. James took the chain from her collar and draped it along her arched back and down between her spread ass cheeks. He started squeezing her tits as he let the chain gently play along her ass and spread cunt. "I love how this bitch stays in shape, nice firm body, nice tits", James reached and grabbed a handful of her hair, "nice long hair, good for pulling, makes it easy to give her a good hard fucking, doesn't it?" he looked directly at me.

"Yes, really does"

James laughed, "Yeah, bet you have grabbed this hair and fucked her hard many times, but tonight, I'm going to fuck her hard, ain't that right bitch?" James slapped her ass

"Yes! Yes you are!" Pam blurted out

"Now, do a good job and I might let you request something special, would you like that, Pam?"

"Yes! Please!"

James looked at me "Dave, move in front of her and get into a nice comfortable position, I want you to be able to see her face when I slide my dick into her, I want you to see how she reacts with each stroke of my dick into that married white pussy."

I moved to the head of the bed and adjusted the pillows and crawled in front of my wife, she raised up to give me some room to get comfortable then got back on all fours, her breasts brushed my hard cock and I had a good view of her face, she smiled at me and ran her tongue along her lips.

"Now tell your husband how much you love him"

We looked into each other's eyes; I stroked her cheek as she started to speak

" I love yo-oooooh" Pam's eyes closed and she moaned as James slid his massive black dick into her, her head jerked back as he pulled her hair and drove his dick deep inside her, her arms buckled a bit and her tits fell on my cock.

"Tell him what you love, bitch!"

Pam could barely talk, the pleasure rippling through her, her moans were low and husky, she managed to get out "I love you" before she said "I love black dick! Oh god James, I love your dick" Pam was ready, ready to be fucked, ready to please James with every inch of her body. The look on her face of pure ecstasy, she moved her hands to my chest. She got this wicked look on her face; she stared into my eyes then looked back at James, "fuck me with that big nigger dick!"

James grinned, "Grab the bitch's head, and look into her eyes!" She looked like a wild woman; some animal had been unleashed from inside her. James slammed his dick inside her, powerful strokes. I could feel the bed move and how Pam was reacting with each thrust of that massive nigger dick. Her eyes would close; she would moan and growl with pleasure. The lust from her and James was filling the room, watching them sweat, seeing my wife's body reacting to each stroke from James, hearing their moans. Pam rubbed her body along mine, I could feel James fucking her, her body tensing with each thrust, and she would rest her face on my chest and moan and say some of the nastiest things I've ever heard come from my wife's mouth. We would kiss; she would suck my cock while James continued to pound her cunt. I don't know how many times she came on his cock, but she was wet with sweat and begging for black dick.

She looked back at James, "Cum inside me, I want you to cum inside me!"

James grinned and started pounding my wife's cunt, thrusting hard and smacking her ass, "squeeze my dick, bitch! Work that cunt on my dick!" James was working her pussy to his liking, bringing her to that threshold of pleasure she loves. I could see it in her face and how her body was reacting to James thick black dick. Pam would swallow my cock as James pounded her cunt, I loved how she moaned with my cock down her throat. We would kiss and she would whisper in my ear how much she loved that big black dick inside her. Watching her face and how she would close her eyes as James thrust deep inside her was just absolutely erotic.

"I want you both inside me! Oh God, I want to feel you both inside my cunt!", Pam squealed as she came, begging for more. James withdrew his big black dick, "Yeah, she's loosened up enough now and nice and wet, just look at the mess the bitch has made on my dick!" James stood up a little from behind my wife, you could see how lathered up his dick was and there were obvious signs of my wife's dripping cunt on the bed sheets. We were all sweaty by this time and the sheets were soaked and soon to be soaked with sweat and cum. I slid further down the bed as Pam slid along my body, her sweaty breasts sliding across my chest. We kissed as she pressed against me, my cock between her legs and her cunt resting along the top of my shaft. Her juices were seeping out of her stretched cunt. She reached back and grabbed my cock and ran it along her slit, guiding it inside her. Pam was so fucking hot and wet, her cunt was pulsing as I entered her. I ran my hands along her back, feeling the sweat, easing down to her ass and squeezing her cheeks. Pam began rocking her hips taking my dick further inside her. We kissed as our bodies began a nice slow rhythm.

"Yeah, keep that nice slow rhythm going", I could feel James moving closer. He began rubbing his cock along my wife's ass. I could feel his balls slapping against my dick as we all moved together. Then I felt his cock against mine as he began to press into Pam. Pam began moaning as James slid into her, his cock rubbing along the length of mine. We all three moved at the same time, Pam rocked her hips, I thrust into Pam and James thrust hard into Pam and then pressed down grinding his dick against mine as Pam's cunt squeezed, bringing all three of us together. We all moved to keep the pleasure going, all three of us enjoying the contact, enjoying how Pam's cunt brought us together. James started some nice long strokes, nearly pulling out before thrusting back in and grinding against us. Pam and I kissed and continued our slow passionate love making as James began his hard thrusts, pounding her cunt and my cock. James yelled as he came, I could feel his dick pulsing against mine, this triggered me to cum. He ground into Pam and pressed down grinding against my cock as I came. I could feel Pam as she came too, squeezing and moaning her head thrown back, James grabbed her hair and held her head as he emptied his cum into her. The feeling of the hot cum shooting into her and mixing from us both was simply amazing!

"Keep fucking her, Dave, get that pussy nice and mixed with cum!"

James started back thrusting into Pam and so did I, faster now, mixing the cum and her cunt juices. Pam was squealing and thrashing against our cocks. I could feel the cum seeping from her cunt and running along my balls and thighs as we continued fucking my wife. James pulled out and Pam rocked back into a cowgirl position, my cock now keeping the hot sticky cum from dripping from her cunt. James stood behind Pam and pulled her head back "Now she has some cleanup work to do in my dick" He smiled, his cock was coated in cum. Pam smiled and tilted her head and began licking the big black shaft, tasting her juices, James cum, my cum on that dick. James rubbed his gooey dick along Pam's face and lips. Pam looked up into his eyes as she began sucking his big black cock, cleaning the cum from his dick, licking his balls. What a sight! James was glistening with sweat and so was my wife, her breasts were heaving as she took him in her mouth and bathed his massive dick with her tongue. She absentmindedly rubbed her clit as she cleaned him up. "Ahh, yeah, your wife is such a good cocksucker, what a tight pussy too, knows how to fuck a nigga dick!" I could feel the hot cum around my cock as I slowly ground into Pam, I wanted to cum again inside her, reclaim her pussy as mine.

Part 2

Pam was grinding on my cock as she took James deep in her throat. Her muffled moan as his big black dick slide down her throat was exciting to me, feeling her body tense as she swallowed that cock was intense. Her cunt squeezing my cock. I held her hips and ground against her as she sucked that massive black dick, her own hands teasing her nipples and clit as she was used to pleasure me and James.

James kept encouraging her, egging her on to please us both, "Ah, what a fuck toy you are, ride your hubby's cock and swallow my big nigga dick!"

I watched James grab the back of her head and thrust his dick in her mouth and down her throat. Pam gagged as his cock went down her throat and her nose was ground into a small patch of pubic hair above his cock. James held her head there not letting her go, making her gag. He laughed at Pam's gagging and finally withdrew his massive dick. His cock was slick with Pam's spit her breathing was heavy and I could feel her cunt quivering as she came again. The heat from the exertion had us all sweating, Pam's hair was soaking wet and rivulets of sweat ran down her face and her breasts were glistening with sweat. James was slick with sweat and I was soaked and the bed sheets were damp from all of our sweat and cum. Pam threw her head back and started grinding against my cock, moaning as she rubbed her clit and came. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them, teasing her nipples helping drive her over the edge. James was stroking his cock then grabbed her hair and pulled her head forward, rubbing his dick across her lips. James let her head go and moved back a little as his cock began spurting thick gobs of cum on my wife's face, into her open mouth, Pam pushed my hands away and cupped her breasts and leaned back as James continued to shoot his cum on her tits. What a sight! Watching that big black cock defile my wife's face and tits with gobs of hot cum. Pam leaned her head forward, her mouth open wide to show me the cum she had caught on her tongue and on her beautiful face. The last spurts from James's cock landed on my abs. Pam and I were now coated in sweat and James's cum. Pam closed her eyes and tilted her head back, the leather collar around her throat, the cum running down her chin, her breasts heaving and thick ropes of cum on them. She began to rub cum into her tits, slowly tracing around her stiff nipples. James moved behind Pam and stroked her shoulders as she rubbed the cum into her breasts, her hands moving down her body and rubbing the cum into her tummy. Her hands moved to her shaved cunt and rubbed the cum in there and along her thighs and moved her hands to my abs and began rubbing James cum all over my stomach and back to her pussy. James leaned into Pam and whispered something into her ear. Pam pressed her palms into my abs and leaned forward. She slowly let the cum drip from her mouth onto my chest. Pam eased forward slipping off of my cock and lowered her cum filled cunt onto my stomach, she began moving her hips all over my stomach as the hot cum oozed out of her well fucked cunt, she began rubbing the cum and spit into my chest with one hand as she grabbed my cum drenched cock with her other hand. "Yeah, rub that cum filled cunt all over him, slut!" James exclaimed. "Smear it all over his chest, let him know my cum is all over him too!" James laughed.

Pam began rubbing her cunt all over my chest, all over my belly, moving her sweat and cum soaked body all over my, licking and nibbling on my chest, scooping cum from her cunt to lick from her fingers or smear on my nipples then suck it off. Pam would wiggle her hips so her cunt would rub along my cock, she smiled and looked me in the eyes "Mm mm, baby, his cum is all inside me, all over us now, feels so good and tastes so good to lick it off you. I want you to see it dripping from me." Pam moved forward, straddling my chest and leaned back, her thighs spread open exposing her bare cunt, she arched her back and spread her cunt open with her left hand, her fingers exposing her sex. Gobs of white foamy cum oozed from her spread cunt and onto my chest, her fingers dipping in to bring more out, coating her wedding ring. Her hips would jerk a bit as her fingers teased her clit. "Oh I could feel it when he came inside me, inside my married cunt, your cunt!" Pam was degrading me now, made it even hotter, "Mmm, nigger dick all inside my white married pussy, nigger cum deep within me!" Pam was really getting into it, fingering herself to another shuddering orgasm!

"Listen to that slutty wife of yours! Nigga loving white cunt!" James laughed. "It's what I like about fucking a slut like her, dirty filthy mouth and cunt made for fucking, your bitch loves nigger dick, Dave. She's quite the whore for nigga dick and I love using her for my pleasure. Now shove your fingers in that cunt and feed her some cum!" I did as James ordered, shoved my fingers inside Pam and got them nice and soaked with cum, she began licking them clean and looking me in the eyes the whole time as if to dare me to complain about her fondness and desire for black dick. "Now you're gonna fuck the bitch while I watch, but don't cum inside her, you can cum on her anywhere, but her mouth, ass, and cunt are all mine for the rest of tonight and I am gonna fill them with my cum!"

James moved off the bed and grabbed a bottle of water, his muscular body glistening with sweat, "go on, start fuckin the bitch!"

I grabbed Pam and rolled her beneath me, forcing her legs wide; she looked up at me, "Think you can make me cum like James did? Think you can reclaim this pussy?!" Pam yelped when I rammed my cock inside her, "You are my wife slut, my cunt to fuck!" I pulled back and slammed my cock inside her again and ground deep. Pam wrapped her legs around me, "Love the feel of my cum filled cunt? Love how that black cock filled me?" Pam growled as she started fucking back.

"MMMM, nigga cum deep in me babe! Filled me good! You'll need to fuck me real good to get this cunt back!" Pam looked me in the eye as she growled that out. Pam grabbed me and kissed me, I could taste the cum on her lips and tongue, "Like that?! Like the taste of another man's cum on my lips?!" Pam was pushing all the buttons, fucking back and trying to get me to cum.

"Harder, fuck me harder, try to take this cunt back!" I could feel Pam's cunt contracting on my cock as she came, "That's it, make me cum!" I could feel how slick her cunt was from all the cum, how hot she was while we fucked for James, I wanted to cum but held back. I wanted to bring her off a few more times, use her and give James a good show, let him see Pam really unwind and get into fucking. The bed sheets were soaked with sweat and cum as we writhed on the bed, entwined and fucking like animals. Sweat was dripping off of me and down on to Pam's tits.

I pulled out and forcibly rolled her over, "Get on your knees whore!" I slammed my cock into her pouting cunt from behind and grabbed a handful of her hair, jerking her head back as I rammed my cock into her. Pam was moaning and thrashing about as I took her from behind; she reached beneath us and started squeezing my balls. I could feel my cock getting ready to spasm, ready to dump a load inside her; Pam came again, her cunt quivering on my cock as I pounded her from behind.

I grabbed her hips and began thrusting hard, I yelled out "I'm going to cum" the words had barely escaped my lips when I felt James grab me and pull me back from Pam, I watched pam turn over to face me and my cock spurt out all on belly and onto the bed as she scooted up further on the bed. James was laughing and holding me as I came, my cock shooting cum out until it dripped down on the bed, then James let me go. Pam toyed with the cum that had sprayed onto her tummy. My chest was heaving and my cock was still throbbing.

"Told you not to cum in her, her cunt is mine!" James laughed. James moved up along Pam's left side and removed the collar. "Good shows, watching a hot white couple fuck. Enjoyed it." Pam brushed her hand along James's thigh as she cuddled up to him, "Very impressive, very passionate." James took Pam's left hand into his and he marveled at the wedding ring. He looked at me and then slowly slipped her ring off.

12