Thanksgiving with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god, mom you suck cock like a fucking pro." I groaned in approval.

She smiled wide and laughed at that, then took my cock in her mouth again, this time sucking with increased vigor. I felt her hands playing at my ball sack, sending tingles up through the underside of my dick. I could feel her sucking the precum out of my cock, her slimy wet tongue coaxing out every drop of her son's seed and swallowing it all.

Again she pulled her hair out of the way while she slowly deep throated me, keeping my cock there at the back of her throat for a good long while. She made gagging noises and I could feel her throat close up around my cock, it was unlike anything I had ever felt before, and before I knew it I felt the familiar tingle in my balls, and I groaned out, "Ugh, mom I'm gonna cum."

She moaned over my cock in her mouth, and slowly pulled back so she could resume her vigorous sucking close to the head, and continued tugging on my balls and jerking me off. Without a doubt the most explosive orgasm of my life, and my mom was there to catch every incestuous drip in her loving wet mouth. She continued to suck on my slowly softening cock until every last drop was gone.

Finally she sat up, wiped her mouth, and said, "That was amazing, bubby. Now take a rest because next you're gonna make mommy cum just like you did."

12