That First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she stood up and took his hand in hers and pulled him to his feet. He looked at me and asked. "Are you coming?".

"No not yet I said." I knew I had to take some deep breaths and study my nerves a bit. "You go ahead I'll be there in a few minutes."

I took some deep breaths. My legs were shaking, I was sweating, I wasn't sure what I should do. I was in that same instant jealous and turned on as hell.

Standing up I made my way down the hall to the bedroom. The door was open, the light was on and there they were. His pants and briefs were on the floor. I could see the wetness on her tits where he had obviously been licking her nipples. He hand was wrapped around his cock and his fingers were in her cunt as they kissed.

My own cock throbbed, still confined in my jeans. I stood there in the door and watched. They shifted positions somewhat as she pulled his cock urging him to bring to her face. Her mouth opened and her tongue lapped over the head. She then sucked it greedily into her mouth. He moaned and thrust his hips forward, a hand moving to her tits to tease the rock hard nipples as she sucked him.

Once again I felt weak in the knees. The thought that I should stop this flashed through my mind. Then the thought I was going to get to see something I had always wanted, my wife fucked by another man. I didn't know what to do.

Backing from the bedroom I went into the bathroom and stood there trembling. Suddenly I was yanking my belt loose and shoving my pants down. Stepping out of them I reached down and touched myself. I was so hard, and I knew then I was going to let it happen.

I moved back into the hall and to the bedroom door. I stood there watching. He was now between her legs, her hips rested on the edge of the bed. Standing up, her legs wrapped around him, he thrust into her. I could hear the wet sucking sounds of her pussy as his cock went in and out. She was moaning and thrusting her hips up to meet him with each stroke.

She wasn't far from cumming I could tell that. I knew her and what it looked like when she came really hard.

"Now" she groaned. "Now, give it to me now," she begged, "cum now, fill me now, oh oh oh oh I need it so much."

This was unusual for her, she rarely talked much when in the heat of the moment. Those rare times it happened I knew were something special.

He grunted. I could see him tense up and knew he was about to give her what she wanted. Three or four more thrusts and he shuddered and moaned forcing himself into her as deep as he could and stopping. Her ankles locked behind his back and her arms wrapped around him as she held him close. Both of them were gasping for breath.

He broke loose from her and stood up. I watched as his cock slid from her. Cum dripped from it, and oozed from her freshly fucked cunt. I didn't know what to do. I just stood there looking at it. Thinking about what to do, for some reason I had strong urge to drop down to my knees and lick it up. Strange, because I had never liked the taste of cum.

I was aware of him leaving the room then her voice.

"Don't go," she cried out. "Steve, please don't go."

Her legs were still open, her cum drooling pussy looked so inviting. She looked at me, then reached out for me. I moved between her legs and shoved my cock into her. I was fucking her hard, slamming into her in my urgent need.

"Did he go?" she asked me, "did he? Steve don't leave please. I need more"

I fucked her furiously, feeling how wet and slick she was. I was aware of the wetness covering my balls as it leaked out of her.

He was there then, beside the bed looking at her. She grabbed him and pulled him to her. First she kissed him deeply, then pushed his face toward her tits. He knew what to do, he kissed and sucked hard at her nipple. She pulled my head down then to her other tit and I too took a nipple into my mouth and worked it over with my lips and teeth.

I was getting close, oh so close. I looked up at her, her eyes were closed. Panting into her ear I told her I was going to cum. She told me she wanted it. Then I exploded and added my cream to that already there.

The three of us then lay on the bed. Her in the middle. He and I taking turns kissing her while we caressed her body. My fingers were coated form my constant exploration of her well fucked cunt.

Her hand was wrapped around his cock. I was semi soft. He told her once a night was all he could muster. She told him that was okay it had been wonderful.

I could tell he was getting nervous then, and maybe somewhat embarrassed. He got up from the bed, grabbed his clothes and left the room. I kissed her again and told her I had better go talk to him.

He was in the living room pulling his pants up.

"I'm sorry," he said, not looking at me.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked him grinning. "You gave us both what we wanted."

"You're not mad at me for doing it?" he asked a bit amazed.

"Not at all, you saw how much she wanted it," I told him. "This is something she and I have talked about for years. Now that its happened, and with you, it was great."

"You might not think that way tomorrow," he said.

"Oh I won't regret it, and I really don't think Kay will," I told him. He was really uncertain, I could tell. "Its fine man, really, don't worry about it. I'll talk to you when I get back on Thursday."

I locked the door behind him after he left and went back to the bedroom. She was under the sheet on the bed facing away from the door. I could see the wet spot on the bed where her ass had been when it all took place. Rubbing a finger over it, I smiled, remembering what I had seen. I could feel my cock grow hard.

Slipping into bed, I moved up behind her, making sure my erection didn't touch her, as I was unsure how she was feeling. I place my hand on her hip. Gently rubbing and lightly squeezing.

"How do you feel about me?" she asked , "do you hate me for what I just did?"

"I love you now more than I ever," I told her. "I can't hate you for doing what I have always wanted you to do. I am sort of jealous, but not to the point of hating or wanting to hurt anyone or anything. In fact I am also very turned on at the moment."

With that I shifted, my hard cock pressing into her ample bottom. She shifted her position allowing it to slip between her cheeks.

"My pussy is a little sore at the moment," she said, "but you can fuck my ass if you want"

I worked my cock into her anal opening then, carefully so as not to hurt her. It didn't need lubrication; it was already wet. I fucked her slowly while caressing her nipples. When she started thrusting back to me, I reached down and stroked her clit. We kept this up until I filled her ass with cum. Then we lay there for a long time together.

I loved her more than ever. I love her more today than I did then. I love her for being the good wife and mother she has always been, and for becoming the slut wife I always wanted.

12