That Old House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"Yes, er, Gary," answered Rose nervously, "I suppose that I'm as ready as I'm going to be."

"Sit yourself down here then. Thanks George, I'll tell you how Rose got on tomorrow. I've got to dash off to see a house in Oakby as soon as she's finished here. Jan, perhaps you could get some tea? Thank you."

"Now Rose," began Gary, "are you comfortable? Would you like to take your jacket off?"

Rose smiled and removed her jacket. Gary tried very hard not to look at her beautiful breasts. Janice came in with the teas.

Gary thoroughly enjoyed the interview. Rose was attractive, animated and interesting. She obviously was interested in wood of all kinds and could tell Gary a few tales from her experiences at Quinton's. All this added up to the kind of person Gary thought he was looking for. After about twenty minutes he called Janice in.

"Has Ted arrived yet?" he asked her.

"Yes er, Mr Simmonds, about five minutes ago. He's all set up next door and ready to go!"

"That's OK Janice, I've told Rose here to call me Gary. Take Rose next door and get Ted to tell her what's required. After she's finished the test take her for a tour of the yard while Ted and I see how she's done. I'll see you back here later Rose."

Gary studied Rose's application form that they had completed during her interview he knew that she was perfect for the selling job that he had in mind. Her telephone voice and manner would be perfect and her skills at using the database on the computer made it complete. He waited anxiously for the results of Ted's test.

"She scored ninety-eight per cent boss," grinned Ted when he came in from next door. He was obviously taken with the candidate. "She'll sell more wood than we stock. Isn't she a sweet little body?"

"Yes Ted she is," laughed Gary. "I take it that she has your recommendation then?" Ted agreed, a little sheepishly.

When Janice and Rose returned from the tour Gary greeted them outside.

"Your results were almost perfect," he said, "ninety-eight per cent!"

"I thought I'd got one wrong," said Rose. "It was that rare oak, wasn't it?"

"Don't you worry about it Miss," grinned Ted. "I bet Mr Simmonds here wouldn't have got that one right either! Welcome to Arnold's!"

"Yes," agreed Gary, holding out his hand. "Welcome indeed! Let's go into my office and agree your contract of employment. Janice will take notes and we will have it drawn up and sent to you to sign. You can give in your notice at Quinton's as soon as you like; I want you here and working as soon as possible, definitely before Colin Mason starts as Sales Manager. Thank you Ted, that was great. Keep the test somewhere safe but I hope we don't need it again soon, except for expansion of course!"

Gary, Rose and Janice soon thrashed out the framework for Rose's contract and Janice went off to start the paperwork. Gary and Rose went down to her car; it was in the street.

"Park inside when you start work," he said. "I'll have a space marked out with your name on it."

"Thank you for everything Gary," bubbled Rose excitedly. "I'm so looking forward to working for you. Can I thank you with a kiss now? I think you're gorgeous!"

Rose put her arms around Gary's neck and kissed him, offering him her open mouth. He accepted and she responded by gently pushing her pubic bone at his cock. Gary responded with an immediate gigantic hard-on, which he rubbed on her crotch. They finally broke the kiss and looked into one another's eyes.

"Wow," she said, "we'll have to watch it, won't we?"

"I'll have to talk to my lady about you," smiled Gary. "I'm training her to like girls as well as guys!"

Rose reached out, stroked her palm across Gary's cheek and then his crotch, and then got into her car.

"I'll call you about starting when I've given in my notice and everything," she said softly, glancing at Gary's bulge again. She smiled at him, closed the door, started the engine and drove away.

Gary still had a bulge in his pants ninety minutes later as he and Gerry were viewing the house in Oakby. The agent had left them to it as she took call after call from clients as she sat in her car.

Gary and Gerry loved the house. They went from room to room, already designating what they would use it for. There was a sitting room, dining room, and kitchen with laundry off, five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a study come office. Connecting to the house was a double garage with a self-contained apartment above with sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.

Finally they stood in the bedroom looking out through the window; the agent was still on the phone in her car.

"I wonder if all the services are connected," mused Gary. "I'm dying for a piss!"

"Let's flush the toilet and see," replied Gerry as she led him into the en-suite bathroom. She rubbed her hand over his cock as she pressed the button to flush the toilet. The cistern began to refill so she deftly unzipped him and pulled out his thick fat cock.

"Looks like he needs to empty out," she grinned as she pointed his prick at the toilet. Gary relaxed and pissed, Gerry holding and watching him all the time. As soon as he had finished he began to stiffen in response to her fondling.

"I think we've decided, haven't we?" she said as they returned to the master bedroom. She peeked out of the window. "Shall we christen it right now?"

"Take your knickers off," growled Gary as he took her in his arms. "Now, let's see, where will we put the bed?"

"Who said I was wearing panties?" giggled Gerry as she raised her skirt. "Just stick him in here sir! I feel soooo wet already!"

"Don't drip on the floor," said Gary as he adjusted his stance to gain a smooth entry into Gerry's cunt. "Christ Gerry darling, I do fucking love you!"

"And I love you fucking me," panted Gerry as Gary pounded into her, slapping her bare buttocks on the cold plaster wall. "Hurry up darling, then we can go home and do it again!"

After telling the agent that they were interested and that they would talk it over at home that night they called at the supermarket and then arrived home. Gary got the brandy out while Gerry made coffee as they both undressed. They picked up their cups and glasses to go into the sitting room and met Richard and a young girl in the hallway.

The couple had obviously just been upstairs but Richard only had his Lion robe on with his cock protruding. The girl was not the same one as last night; she was a cuddly blonde with ample breasts. Her eyes alighted on Gary's growing cock.

"Hello mum! Hello Gary!" said Richard, full of confidence. "Er, this is Melanie; we've just been looking at my CD collection. Mel, this is my mother and her chap, Gary!"

Melanie didn't say a word. Her eyes flicked over Gary and Gerry as Richard made the introductions but then they returned to Gary's cock, which was now growing quickly. So was Richard's.

"That's the up to date description now, is it?" laughed Gerry, her breasts swinging attractively. "Come up and see my CD collection? Come on darling, invite the girl to come and see your lovely penis. That's what you came for Melanie, isn't it?"

Melanie smiled at last, still glancing at Gary's cock.

"It's lovely to meet you, Mrs Newman, and you sir. I, I, think I'd better be going now."

"Call us Gary and Gerry if you come again darling. I hope you will, come again I mean. My surname is Watson, I use my maiden name after my divorce from Richard's father."

Gary and Gerry continued into the sitting room. They sat on the sofa, kissed and toasted each other.

"To a long life in our new home."

"Did you find a house already Mum?" said Richard as he entered the room.

"Yes darling, come and sit down and we'll tell you all about it. We even christened it," Gerry giggled as she took a firm hold on Gary's cock; it was still slightly sticky.

"Anyway young man," she continued. "Are we going to be treated to a procession of nubile young girls from now on? I told you that the word would spread, didn't I? I hope that you've been to the chemist?"

"Yes Mum, I have. You were right too; I've had three girls hanging around me today. I haven't er, fucked any of them yet but they're all as keen as mustard. Andrea gave me a lovely blowjob last night and Mel's just done the same this afternoon. Life's fantastic!"

Talking of blowjobs encouraged Gerry to take Gary's cock into her mouth. Then she beckoned Richard over and shared her attentions. She made both of them come on her breasts again!

oooOOOooo

So there we have it. Gary has laid the 'ghost' of 'That Old House' in more ways than one. He has found a new love of his life where he least expected it. He has extended his family with a new lover and a possible stepson. His daughters love him all the more and are growing up to find new loves of their own.

His work experience has expanded in all sorts of directions, both responsibly and sexually. He has embraced his new responsibilities of power, love and organization.

He has all the sex he can handle, with Gerry, Holly and Ivy at home. At work he has Janice and possibilities with Rose. Molly will only be temporary of course but he was sure that he will have her a few more times before George finally takes her away!

Yes, Gary seems to have satisfactorily laid the ghost of 'That Old House'. Long may he prosper!

oooOOOooo

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers