That Red Dress Started It...! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the clock - five to six. It was time. I tripped across the few yards from my front door to the main house and pressed my red-nailed finger to the bell. I waited for a few seconds for Helena to open the door and then gasped in surprise - it was Charlie! My heart skipped a beat, not out of any romantic association at all, just out of surprise.

"Well! Bethany, I do have to call you that don't I, I have to say you do look gorgeous. OK then, I don't have to say it - but it's true" he joked.

"And I'll echo that my dear"

Helena was just coming round the bend in the stairs. Charlie and I both turned to look as she spoke. I said nothing. Charlie did.

"Christ Helena!" was all he said.

I could have said it, I certainly thought it. Helena was dressed to kill, she looked absolutely sensational. Just for a moment I found myself wondering exactly what underwear Helena had on under her dress. And by what miracle of engineering design her bra was supporting her breasts. Because something was, they stood up large and proud with a really deep dark cleavage down the centre of those two gorgeous globes.

Then I remembered, I was supposed to be a woman. I crossed the floor towards her as she reached the bottom step, slid a hand round her waist to discover there was even less dress there than I had thought, her back was bare right down to below her waist, and kissed her lightly on the cheek. I was going to try to make a similarly 'feminine' comment about her dress, without saying 'anybody at the party tonight, man or woman, is liable to want to spend all evening shagging you - including me'.

But I didn't get the chance, maybe it's just as well. Charlie said something behind me, I turned. He had a camera pointed at us.

"Now ladies, for the most gorgeous two girls at the party tonight. Cheese!"

Helena and I stood there side by side, each with one arm round the other while Charlie took our picture. I walked up to him straight after and reached for the camera, insisting that I reciprocate for the happy couple. And then, to my surprise Helena demanded that she take a photo of me and Charlie together. He did the same pose, close together, with arms round each other's waist.

"OK Bethany, now kiss him. Go on."

Suddenly Charlie seemed worried but I knew Helena had nothing weird in mind. I stood beside him and gave him a big smack on the cheek, simultaneously lifting my left high-heeled leg in the pose I had seen in photos in magazines or in the movies.

"Thanks Bethany, that'll do nicely for the divorce proceedings" joked Helena as she gave the camera back to Charlie.

He grinned at the joke, and then had to leave quite quickly to go out to collect the champagne. Apparently he'd ordered something rather special for the midnight toast and wanted to pick it up personally. I looked at Helena as she kissed him as he left. She really did look a knockout. Her lightened blonde hair was swept up over the crown of her head in a dramatic style which showed off her exposed neck and shoulders magnificently. Her jewellery was understated, diamond earrings, not big and flashy and fake like mine but obviously real and quality stuff, matching her thin necklet.

And the dress, really! Not many women, certainly of her age, could get way with that. It was white, shiny, leather, extremely well cut to show off every gorgeous curve of her body. The top was a halter neck but cut wide over the breasts, really showing them off splendidly. It was so low cut at the back I could just about see her bum! And long, almost to floor length but slit right up the right-hand side almost to her waist. To show black stockings which were in fact very similar to mine. But although I'd always thought I had good legs, here was a new benchmark against which to judge mine. And I came second.

In the hour before the party started I helped Helena with what were basically housewife-ly things, really acting as an assistant hostess. I assisted in dealing with the caterers when they arrived just before half past, teasing them when they tried to cut corners in the arrangements. OK, I knew many of them were keen to get back to their families for their own New Year celebrations. But I knew that Helena and Charlie would be paying them well and they ought to do the job properly,

Just as they were about to leave I came across one of the waiters setting out the cutlery on a side table. He had piled everything together, knives, forks and so on. And I knew that was not right. I looked round for Helena but I couldn't see her. So I decided to sort it myself. I sidled up to the waiter.

"Thanks for doing this so well - er - what's your name?" I asked, in as sexy and husky a voice as I could manage.

"It's Kenneth, miss" he replied in a slightly embarrassed way.

"Well then, Kenneth my darling" I continued, moving closer so that my boobs were almost in his face. "Would you be a dear and separate the cutlery please? I would be so grateful."

He just couldn't refuse.

As he left I looked up. Helena was there watching.

"Bethany, you flirt! That was just brilliant. You had him wrapped round your little finger. Now don't try to tell me you don't see dressing up as a sexual activity, he nearly came in his pants. But I am curious, Bethany. In the right circumstances just how far would you go?"

I didn't want to answer that, I really did not know the answer. And as luck would have it I was saved, by Charlie returning with the two cases of champagne. We all went in the kitchen for a quick drink, not of the champagne, before people started arriving. I proposed a toast.

"To the most gorgeous and kind and understanding couple I know."

And Helena joined in with "To the most gorgeous transvestite I've ever seen" which had to be true, she said, since I was the only one she had actually met.

But I thanked her anyway and, as I did so, the doorbell rang. Helena went to answer it, I tried to shrink a little into the background for a while as several people came in quickly. But Helena sought me out and introduced me. I had another couple of gins quite quickly and settled my nerves and then joined in the mingling. I was surprised at how easily people saw me as Bethany and realised that all the worries I had previously had about 'passing' just hadn't been justified. I could do it, and it was fun!

As midnight approached I found myself near the windows to the patio, the precise spot where I had the problem with the locksmith guy. I was with another couple, Jack and somebody, and another guy, Neil. I was getting on famously, telling them about my college course and what I was doing and, without really lying, just trying to put a female slant on everything I said.

I realised I liked Neil. It came as a bit of a surprise to me to realise that as well as liking older women as Ben I also liked older men - as Bethany. I wondered about the question that Helena has asked me earlier. Neil liked me as Bethany, I realised that. But I didn't realise in what way until, as we stood there chatting, I felt his hand on my bum. I jumped a little - and felt it move away. I felt a little disappointed. But then, and what followed was all my fault I admit, it stemmed from that moment, I moved just a little closer to him and looked him in the face and smiled in what I thought was a sweet and inviting way.

His hand was replaced and slid downwards this time. I felt it squeeze me a little.

'Christ, he likes me!' I thought.

And then again - 'I like him too'.

Helena's question came into my mind yet again, just how far did I really want to go? And maybe with Neil? He was certainly paying me some attention but didn't seem to be moving very quickly.

'OK', I realised, 'it's difficult in a room full of people so let's get out of there.'

I reached back with my free hand and took hold of his. When I looked at him he seemed disappointed again until he realised I wasn't letting go.

I smiled at Jack's wife. Or girlfriend, or partner or whatever.

"Excuse me, I need to get another drink" and began to move through the people. Everyone had gathered together as midnight began to approach. And I kept hold of Neil's hand, pulling him after me into the kitchen. As we got there I was relieved to see that it was empty at that moment. I turned to Neil and extended my glass for him to refill. I had to play the woman, to expect men to pay me small courtesies like getting me drinks and so on. I asked him for a gin-and-tonic again. I felt very nearly tipsy but not quite and I needed some more courage for what was going to come next.

As Neil handed me my drink he started up the small talk again, clearly as a lead in to moving in for more bodily contact. I knew the game, I'd played it. But I knew I didn't have time for this, we'd have to be back in the main room within about five minutes for the actual toast to the New Year chimes. I had to take the initiative. I drank about half the g-and-t straight down and moved in myself, going immediately for major body contact. I was right in front of him, pressing my body up against him, I really was being too 'easy' but I thought I had to.

"Not now Neil. Please"

And I kissed him! Not like I'd given Charlie a slight peck on the cheek earlier, this was a proper kiss. This was my first real sex-related encounter with a man and, from the very start, I loved it! As our lips met, as my red glossy lips slid over his, as I slid a hand round his neck to pull him closer, as his hand in turn went round my back and down to grip my bum, as my mouth opened slightly to force his open, and as my tongue began to invade his space, to tease his own lips open - I loved it! This was sensational, a real experience, I was necking and groping with a guy for all I was worth. I felt him pull away.

"Wow Bethany, I didn't realise... Oh shit, whatever".

And this time it was definitely Neil kissing me, beginning to get more arduous, maybe even more romantic, we were in a full-on fondling clinch, rubbing our bodies together for at least thirty seconds, our hands wandering voraciously over each other's body. The tactile sensations were washing over me in quantity, I wanted this so much and I wanted more. This time deliberately I slid my leg up between his and was rewarded as his left hand slid even further down over my stocking-covered thigh. I knew I was living dangerously but I didn't want it to stop.

As we parted once more I had to reach down to grab my drink, to have just another sip to moisten my mouth. The danger was part of the thrill, feeling his hand on my nylon-covered thigh, and sliding over the bare flesh.

Neil's had was right up my skirt by now, grabbing my bare bum. I heard a noise outside the kitchen and grabbed that hand, pulling him after me again once more, quickly opening the back door and slipping outside. It was cold but, what the fuck, I was getting really warmed up now. I slid both my hands round his neck and planted my lips on his once more, this time not teasing but forcing his mouth open.

His left hand snaked down my thigh again and up inside my skirt, exposing my pantied arse to the cold night air but I didn't care. I wanted even more than this. I could feel his erection growing against my own thigh and quickly moved a hand down to caress it as our lips parted once more.

"Christ Bethany I want you, you are so hot. I need you Bethany - now!"

That was the warning that I had to get out - but I couldn't! Neil was pressing me up against the wall, his left hand again was working away. Suddenly I felt it move to the inside of my thigh and slide right up towards my panties. I just knew what he was about to discover but did I care?

Of course I did. Shit! I couldn't speak, he was kissing me passionately again while he slid a thumb inside my panties - and started to pull them down!

End of Part 5

12