That's How Much I Love You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your man said that you never done anything like this before?" Jason asked my wife. "That right?"

"Yes. We've talked about it from time to time, but that's all," Roxanne replied.

"Ever been with a black man before, baby?"

I shook my head, but he wasn't asking me, and could that be Roxanne's voice answering?

"Yes," she said, causing my head to turn in shock. "Back in college. We only dated a couple of times. Never had - you know - intercourse."

"Intercourse?" Jason echoed with a chuckle. "Well, that's not something that you'll be able to say after tonight. Right, my man?"

Jason was talking to me and I was shrugging first and then nodding in agreement.

"Why don't you unwrap your lady for me, my man?" Jason asked. "Nice and slow."

"Undress me," Roxanne said, prompting me out of my trance, and as Jason stood about six feet away from us, I proceeded to help Roxanne off with her blouse.

As I lifted the blouse up over Roxanne's head, I heard Jason utter his approval, and when I looked over Roxanne's shoulder at him, he was moving from side to side and pulling at the front of his baggy jeans.

"Snap!" Jason cackled, "Oh man Roxie. That picture was hot but didn't do you justice."

My wife was wearing a bra I hadn't seen before, one that didn't mask the size of her breasts like most of hers did but instead enhanced them, making them seem even larger than usual. No wonder Jason was excited.

"The slacks my man," Jason directed, and I complied, pulling the black chinos down and kneeling to help Roxanne step out of them.

That smell. I knew the smell that was streaming out of my wife. Out of her pores and out of her sex. She was aroused.

"Nice," Jason said with approval. "Now let's get them titties free of that harness."

Mindlessly, my fingers were reaching for the hooks in the back of the new bra. Victoria's Secret, the shiny new tag said. Perfect One 40DD. Good grief. I remembered the first bra I had taken off of Roxanne 30 years ago. A 34B.

I felt the bra lurch forward as the last catch came loose, and as I pulled the harness away I knew that her breasts would sag down, like they did these days. Nothing unusual, considering their size and her age, but for some reason I wanted Jason to find her appealing. He did.

"Damn," Jason said, making the four-letter word sound like a paragraph as he stared at Roxanne's bared breasts. "Those are some serious cans there. Give them a squeeze for me one time."

I reached around Roxanne and hefted her breasts for Jason while he gave his approval, and then he was asking me to take her panties down.

"Alright," Jason said as I knelt down and peeled the panties off of my wife. "That is one hair pie for real."

"I trimmed it," I heard Roxanne say, seeming to feel as naked as she actually was for the first time, but Jason was moving on.

"Turn your lady around for me," Jason was instructing, and Roxanne was already in motion, rotating until she was facing me.

"I love you," Roxanne whispered. "I know that sounds crazy now but I do."

"I love you too," I heard myself say, and when I looked over at Jason he was clapping his hands with delight.

"Oh man, I just died and went to heaven!" Jason declared. "Gluteus maximus extraordinaire!"

"I think he likes the way you look," I tried to say, but Roxanne was finishing her turn around.

"Bring your lady to me," Jason was saying.

***

Chapter Five: Presenting my wife.

Now we were walking awkwardly over to the kid - and he was a kid! Why were we doing what he asked? We were old enough to be his parents, yet the roles seemed to be reversed here.

"Like I told you," Jason was saying as he shrugged off the sweatshirt he had been wearing.

Underneath, Jason was wearing a black tank top t-shirt, and while he wasn't a big guy, his arms and shoulders were ripped. His biceps bulged with every twitch of his body, and as Roxanne's hands took the bottom of the shirt in his hands and pulled it upward, she exposed an upper torso that didn't have an ounce of fat on it.

His ebony skin seemed to shine as the shirt came up and off, and he started to make his smooth chest jump, his man boobs jumping on command.

He nodded, as if he had already told Roxanne what to do, and then Roxanne's hand was coming up to his left nipple and began to pinch it while she leaned forward and started to chew on his right one. Jason's head rolled back on his shoulders as he relished my wife's affection, cupping the back of her head with his right hand while raising his left hand behind his head. making his bicep bulge even more.

To my astonishment, Roxanne's mouth moved from his nipple and worked over to Jason's exposed armpit, which was coated with curly and what seemed to be coarse dark hairs. My wife's tongue then proceeded to slide up and down Jason's armpit while he contorted and groaned with delight.

"That's it baby," Jason groaned. "Get it all."

Jason's upper body had several tattoos, which had escaped my attention with everything going on. I suppose that when your wife is licking another man's armpit you can be excused for a lapse like that, but to my surprise I wasn't revolted by the act. I found myself wishing that it was me getting the affection.

"Jeans want to come off something fierce," Jason was saying to my wife before looking over to me. "Why don't you move over to the side, my man?"

Roxanne was unbuckling Jason's belt, even though it looked like the jeans could come down on their own with just a shrug of the hips. My wife's hand was against the defined abs of the young black man as she worked the belt free, and when it opened up she knelt to help Jason out of the jeans. The young man put his hand on my shoulder to steady himself as he lifted each leg.

I confess that my eyes went to Jason's crotch, but the baggy boxer shorts did not give any hints as to what was underneath. Jason's legs were slender and smooth, and after he stepped out of the jeans I watched Roxanne's hands reach up to the elastic of the shorts.

Not so bad, I remember thinking as the boxers came down past the Brillo-pad sized patch of curls, and then after the briefs came down I was actually relieved - for a second - when I saw Jason's cock.

It was a very wrinkled tube of somewhat normal size for a second, and my first reaction was that he was uncircumcised. Then I watched as Jason's hand came down while Roxanne was helping him get his briefs off of his ankles. He gave the cocoon-like hose a couple of long and languid pulls, and after the second pull he let it go.

Jason glanced over at me about that time, probably because I had exhaled loudly upon seeing his cock now swinging between his legs, looking much like an elephant's trunk as it swayed lazily there.

It had gotten Roxanne's attention first, since her face was right in front of the huge organ, and she ducked away from it before looking up at the owner with a look of horror.

"Don't you touch it baby," Jason said when Roxanne started to raise her hands up toward his cock. "Let your man give it to you."

"Go ahead, man," Jason said with a grin. "Feed it to her. Feed my cock to your lady."

***

Chapter Six: Touching another man.

Standing at their side, I looked first at Jason, then at my wife, who remained on her knees in front of Jason. I was confused for a moment, but Jason simply nodded and when I remained frozen, he reached over and took my wrist in his hand and brought it towards him.

I didn't want to touch the man, and while the grip he had on my wrist was firm, I couldn't have yanked away from it and gone out the door. Roxanne was watching from below, her eyes giving no clue as to what she wanted me to do.

I couldn't say that I had never touched another guy's stuff because I had, and had even told my wife about it. Back in my youth, a good friend of mine had found a bunch of dirty magazines and we had spent many afternoons jerking off. One day he suggested that we do it to each other, so we did.

It was just a few times, and that was all that came of it. That was the lifetime extent of my homosexual activity, and I had never been tempted to do anything to any man since. Now my hand was being brought over to Jason's cock, and as I found myself leaning against his muscular black shoulder, I realized that this wasn't 1980.

This wasn't grabbing Kenny Carlson's cock in my fist, a stiff prong that wasn't much longer than my own. This was a kid named Jason, who didn't even have a last name to me, and the penis that I was about to touch was unlike anything I had even seen in person. This was the kind of man you would see in a porn movie.

I wasn't even comparing myself to Jason, probably because any such comparison would have been ludicrous. The flaccid hose that my hand was placed on was so much larger than my erect dick, longer and much thicker, that I was in shock, almost refusing to believe the size of it.

My hand was holding Jason's cock.

"That's it my man," Jason whispered. "Ain't no thang. We ain't gonna do each other or nothing. Now put it in your lady's mouth for her. Make us happy."

Jason's cock was like jello in my hand, so rubbery that my trembling hand was making it wobble. It flopped upward for a second, long enough for me to see the crown of his cock under the long foreskin, the purplish-crimson hued glans a contrast to the pitch blackness of the rest of his massive manhood.

The contrast was not as great as the ghostly paleness of my trembling white hand as it struggled to grip the stark black penis, which wiggled scant inches from my wife's mouth.

"That's it man," Jason said, his grip on my wrist making my hand move in a slight stroking motion. "Open up baby."

This wasn't possible. There was no way that Roxanne was going to be able to fit that cock into her mouth because it was way too big. Yet there it was, the tip of Jason's cock passing between Roxanne's parting lips.

"Nice baby. Ooh... work that tongue."

I was breathing so hard and fast that I was on the verge of hyperventilating. Everything about this was so surreal. What was I doing? Standing beside a stranger in my own bedroom, holding his cock and putting it in my wife's mouth.

I wasn't merely holding it now either. With Jason's physical and verbal encouragement, my hand was stroking his cock, feeding it to Roxanne, whose mouth was being stretched to the limit. I could feel the blood rushing through the veins of Jason's member as he began to get hard.

Was that my hand pulling back the foreskin of Jason's cock, exposing the bulbous glans that resembled a plum in color but seemed as big as an apple as I slid it back in Roxanne's mouth? She was looking at me now while she sucked on as much of Jason as she could, first at my eyes and then at my crotch.

I was hard. I hadn't even realized it, but my dick was making at tent in the crotch of my camel colored slacks. A little tent, to be sure, but there was no mistaking the fact that for all my reluctance and protesting, my cock was as hard as blue steel. Even harder than Jason's.

"She's a fine cocksucker, my man," Jason said, letting go of my wrist and putting his hand on my shoulder.

Roxanne was that indeed, that much I was certain of. Thousands of times those full moist lips had gone up and down my cock and brought me to heaven. With me, her mouth went all the way down my shaft until her nose was pressed into my pubic hair.

Clearly that wasn't going to happen with Jason. Roxanne wasn't even getting halfway down his cock, her saliva glistening on the four or five inches she had been working on, but it was enough for the man it was attached to. He was now hard.

"You want some, my man?" Jason asked, and I shook my head no violently when I figured out what he was offering, my hand flying back off of the cock I had been stroking without even realizing it.

Now his cock swung lazily out in front of him, just in front of Roxanne's mouth as she knelt before it like she was worshipping it. Strangely, Jason's manhood wasn't any longer now than it had been when it was limp, but it was still enormous.

"Let's get you up here, baby," Jason said, reaching down and helping Roxanne to her feet, and as she stood on shaky knees the kid turned to me.

"Check her for us," Jason directed. "Is she wet?"

I did as Jason asked, even though I already knew the answer. Roxanne's panties had been soggy when I had taken them off, and even before my hand touched her newly trimmed bush I could see the hairs were wet and as for inside of her...

"Dripping," I sighed, looking at my wife's flushed face as my finger dipped inside of her.

"I'll take it from here, my man," Jason said as he took my wife in his arms and slowly moved her over to the bed. "Make yourself comfortable. It's gonna be a long night."

***

Chapter Seven: Falling

Watching Roxanne being eased down onto the bed was like watching her falling off of a cliff. She was floating away from me, her supple arms that always caressed my back were now wrapped around the muscular torso of another man.

I was a mess, both appearance-wise and emotionally. Looking down at myself, I saw that my shirt was drenched in sweat. I unbuttoned it and tossed it aside and then let my pants drop. There was a huge stain in the front of my slacks, which had been caused my my cock which had been drooling pre-cum like a faucet.

My briefs were so full of goo that it was like I had already had an orgasm. Had I? The Jack Daniels had my head spinning. Jason's head was between Roxanne's plump thighs, and judging by my wife's reaction he was doing the right thing.

I was standing down at the foot of the bed, about three feet away from it, unsure what I should do. Now Jason was getting onto his knees. His balls. I happened to notice that his sac wasn't any bigger than my own; indeed the modest sized pouch might even be smaller than mine.

From behind, I could see Jason bring his cock to my wife's pussy, and after running it up and down the lips of of her sex it was happening, and instead of rushing over and throwing the man off of my wife I was standing there, my legs trembling as I watched the gigantic cock get pushed into Roxanne's wet cunt.

The next thing I knew, the room was filled with the sound of my wife howling as Jason penetrated her. He was groaning loudly as well, and all of that noise helped to drown out my moan as I dropped to my knees, clutching myself through my underwear as the force of my orgasm made my knees buckle.

They didn't notice me, because they were busy. Roxanne's body was writhing around as Jason began thrusting his cock into her faster and deeper. My wife's fingernails were clawing at Jason's back, his black skin glistening with sweat as his hips began moving with increasing intensity.

Her wedding ring. When I saw it sparkling as her hands slid over the slippery ebony skin of her lover I had to fight back my tears. Getting to my feet, I staggered out of the bedroom and went back down the stairs to the den.

"Pathetic," I said to my reflection in the mirror behind the bar.

It felt like the Overlook Hotel bar in The Shining, with me playing Jack Nicholson talking to myself. Upstairs, Roxanne was screaming. I recognized that scream. She was cumming. Why did she have to be so loud?

That should be me upstairs, fucking my wife. Instead, she was getting from a stranger what she had needed from me. From a worthless n...

"Fuck you!" I snarled at the mirror, cutting off my thoughts before my mind became as pitiful as my body had been. "It's not his fault. It's mine."

Absolutely. The man who was making my bed shake upstairs was not to blame. Hell, I was the one who had taken her picture and had gone to pick the kid off. Shit, I was even the one who put his damn cock in her mouth.

So it was over. That realization washed over me as the bourbon soothed my parched throat. I had nobody to blame but myself. I was the one that had failed Roxanne. We had a good run.

With that resolved, I grabbed the bottles of Jack and Hennessey and headed back upstairs. I took off my soggy briefs and put on a bathrobe before rejoining the party, which incredibly enough was still going strong. How long had they been going at it? An hour?

Ten minutes according to the clock, but it seemed a lot longer. My absence hadn't been noticed. The sweaty couple were now on their sides, with Jason's cock impaling Roxanne's pussy from behind. He was only getting about half of that anaconda into my wife, but that was more than enough.

His hands were mauling her breasts, digging into the fleshy mounds roughly while they rocked the bed. Roxanne's face was beet-red and showed the stress of having cum at least twice already. Her hair was pasted to her head, and her skin was as wet as her lover's was.

I sat in the chair and watched them move as one, and after Roxanne had a tiny orgasm, one that I recognized as one she would call a "mini", Jason pulled his cock out of Roxanne's pussy. and mounted her missionary style.

"Gonna cum for you baby," Jason said after a minute, slowing his thrusting down before pulling his cock out of my wife, just like in the movies and grunted gutturally.

His cock sprang up and down, sending jets of his cum all over Roxanne's stomach and breasts. He took himself in hand and pulled on his cock, coaxing a few more spurts out of his manhood before he let go and leaned back onto his heels.

"You're good, Roxie," Jason said, slapping her pussy with his cock before turning to me. "Lucky man."

***

Chapter Eight: The night continues

Bringing the bottles upstairs was appreciated by Jason, who took a long swallow out of the bottle. I did the same with the Jack, and Roxanne surprised me by taking a hit of Mr. Daniels as well.

"Want some?" Jason said, offering to let me have my wife but I declined.

"It's her party," I said, returning to my chair. "Enjoy."

"I will," Jason said, and after a brief rest he walked on the knees up to the headboard.

His absurdly long cock looked like a cocoon as it hung down in Roxanne's face, and as she opened her mouth he skinned it back and let the bulbous head drop into her waiting orifice.

How big was Jason's cock, I wondered as he moved the glans in and out of my wife's mouth. I had read stories at literotica.com about these guys with cocks that had these absurd measurements describing them, yet here in front of me was the real thing.

Both of Roxanne's hands were gripping the shaft as if it was a sword she was swallowing, and there was still enough cock in her mouth to make her cheeks bulge. If it was actually a foot long I wouldn't have been surprised in the least, but as it got hard it definitely did get shorter.

Now Jason had moved forward so that Roxanne could suck on his balls, which seemed to get him going. His cock was now in his own fist, and as my wife when from ball to ball, sucking them hard and making the loud popping sound to release them that I knew so well, I was getting hard again. So was I. I figured that if we were over, and if I could detach myself from what I was watching, why not enjoy it if I could?

They shifted around, with Roxanne on all fours and Jason right behind her. For a second I thought that he was going to try and take her anally, but instead just slid it into her from behind, squeezing her plump ass cheeks and spanking them lightly.

"What a sweet ass, baby," Jason grunted as he took her deep and slow, his hips moving in a measured slowness.

Jason had maneuvered the two of them so that they were facing me as I sat in the chair. Roxanne's tits hung almost to the mattress and they swayed freely with the rhythm of Jason's prodding until his hands came around her and cupped them.

I found myself coming over to the side of the bed. My robe was open, which exposed my hard dick to the two of them. Jason grinned when he saw that, but I don't think he was laughing at it as much as he was pleased about me enjoying the two of them that much.