The £100,000 + PA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And so my dear how can you persuade me that you can do for sure?" He asked squeezing my leg and looking me right in the eyes as his fingertips touched that patch of extra smooth, extra soft flesh between my stocking top and my panties. .

I held his gaze, leaned back a little and asked.

"Does this help Richard?" As I opened my legs.

*

"So have you done it with him yet?" Marc asked a month or so later on the phone when I was in Zurich and he was at home.

It was after eleven and I had just got to my hotel, the Baur au Lac in the centre of the city, which is ideal for meeting the gnomes. Richard and I had been in an all day meeting with civil servants and a few members of parliament over our plans to open a huge waste recycling plant just off the A1 in Lincolnshire. It had been a long and tedious meeting that Richard had handled superbly.

Before it, he had explained that I was not really needed, but I would be useful to recall information for when, and if, he wrote his memoirs.

"And on top of that Meech, Bruce Hannerland who will be a junior minister next year fancies the arse off you, so that's another reason to be there. Keep the skirt a bit short then," he smiled kissing me and running his hand over my bum.

"And does that mean er, anything Richard?" I asked.

"If you mean do I want you to suck up to him yes, but if you mean should you suck him off, no. He is not that important."

"Yes I have," I told Marc.

Having eaten something on the plane, I had checked in and gone straight to my room. Putting my hanging case in the wardrobe and making sure the trouser suit and blouse were not creased, I poured myself a stiff vodka, Grey Goose no less, with a touch of tap water and a squeeze of lemon. I removed my jacket and blouse and unclipped my bra to enjoy the freedom from the tightness of the strap that I noticed in the mirror had left a red mark. Seeing them made me realise that I had clearly put on weight and that made me vow to get to the gym more often, but then noticing that my tits seemed to have enlarged a little I thought maybe not; for after all Richard likes big tits.

Wearing just my trousers, tights, panties and heels I called Marc.

"Is he any good?" he went on.

"Actually he is quite good."

"How many times you had it?"

Feigning forgetfulness, although the number of times Richard and I had made love was notched into my vibrators I replied. "Several."

"Tell me about one."

"Ok."

"What you wearing Meech?"

"Just my suit trousers and heels."

"What your tits are bare?"

"Yes my bra is on the small side, I have to lose some weight."

"Under the trousers?"

"Thong and tights."

"What colour's the thong?"

"Black, what are you wearing Marc?"

"Nothing, I am stark bollock naked."

"And are you er erect?" I asked getting into and looking forward to the prospect of some phone and maybe cam sex with him.

"Yes I am as hard as a fucking rock."

"Mmm sounds nice" I mumbled undoing the zip on my trousers.

"Yes it is very nice."

"Shut up fuckwit."

"What?" I asked realising the first voice was not Marc's."

"Who's there Marc?"

"No one."

"Don't be fucking daft I heard someone."

"Just a friend, you don't know him."

"Can he see you?"

"Er no, well yes I suppose he can."

"He can see you naked?"

"Yes."

"And hard."

"What the hell are you up to Marc?"

"What the hell do you think Michy?"

"I think you have been fucking some bloke in my bed."

"Actually darling he has been fucking me."

"I told you that I don't give a fuck what you get up to out of my home, but not to bring anyone there."

He did not reply.

"Didn't I Marc?"

Since seeing the dossier Richard had on me and having spoken to him and others in the company about security I had become slightly paranoid about a tabloid getting dirt on me. I realised that I was not that important, but my closeness to Richard, in the corporate sense alone, would make for some lurid headlines and could harm my career.

"Yes, but it was awkward."

"I don't give a toss how awkward it was, just get him out and you be gone as well when I get back on Thursday."

"You don't mean that Meech."

"Oh yes I do Marc, I want you out of my home and out of my life for good."

In bed, I was pleased with myself. I had tired of Marc, his odd ways, his increasing gayness, his inability to have full sex with me and his unpredictability. I knew that he smoked a few joints and occasionally dabbled with some coke, but recently I had seen signs of him going to excess and was suspicious that he was taking other stuff as well. On top of all that Richard's 'spies' had said he mixed with some real downlife and Richard had advised me to get rid of Marc. I did not want anything rebounding on Richard or my near idyllic job and life so it had to be good night Marc. I was pleased that it was now job done.

Before hearing the other voice on the phone I was about to tell Marc about my first time with Richard. As I finished the, probable, treble vodka, and that was another thing I was drinking too much, I lay on the bed naked watching CNN and stroking myself. That episode went through my mind.

I remember that we were still sitting on the green chesterfield when I opened my legs and said. "Does this help Richard?"

Smiling he replied. "See it was not just for these" as he touched my breasts for the first time. "It was also because you catch on so quickly, you clever, sexy woman."

"See I am not a real blonde Richard, that's why."

Looking into my eyes as he slid his hand further up my thighs that I eased even further open for him he said quietly. "Well that we should find out soon shouldn't we Michy?"

I laid back into the corner of the couch and stretched my legs out in front of me. They were still slightly open. He slid his hand further upwards until he cupped my panty covered pussy lips. I sighed with a combination of pleasure and relief for now there could be no doubt that he was making a pass at me.

"Yes Richard, I rather think we might."

He undressed me on the sofa. I let him lead the way although I was burning up to see and touch his body. I enjoyed the thrill of being naked and hearing his nice remarks about my body while other than his shirt being open, he was fully dressed. We kissed a lot and he played with my breasts, with his hands, mouth tongue and teeth as I stroked his chest and pinched his nipples. I rubbed his erection through his lovely, thin wool trousers and found that he was encouragingly hard and ready for sex.

Completely naked I curled up on the sofa as he stood up and without a hint of embarrassment removed his shirt, trousers, socks and boxers that looked to me to be made of silk. As he stood before me his erection proudly rearing up his flat, taught stomach I wondered just how many other women had witnessed this sight.

"We have the answer now," he surprised me by saying.

"What."

The direction of his stare should have told me, but his words did for sure.

"Yes you are not a natural blonde are you?" he smiled, adding. "Here or upstairs Michy?"

"I don't mind," I replied sitting up, my tits jiggling.

"Then let's stay here, we won't be disturbed and it will give us something to ponder on in the future as we sit here during boring meetings."

Standing up we embraced and kissed. I thrilled to the feel of his erection pressing into the slight swell of my tummy and the pressure of his chest on my breasts.

"I have so wanted to do this Michy," he whispered into my ear.

"Yes Richard so have I," I murmured as he moved me backwards until my bottom was against the leather arm of the green Chesterfield. I sat on that and parted my legs so he could stand between them. He kissed and sucked my nipples and I stroked and rubbed his erection.

"Let's just do it," he muttered. "We can spend time really getting to know each later. Ok?"

"Yes Richard let's."

He held his cock, moved away and bent slightly. He held the tip of his cock against my lips and asked. "Ready?"

"Oh yes," I gasped hardly able to wait and, like him, not even thinking about using a condom.

I certainly did not have to wait for with no further ado he surged himself deeply into me. I clung to him, my arms round his neck as I squirmed my tits against his chest. He moved his body so that he could get his mouth to my nipples as he fucked me.

After masturbating thinking about my new lover, I slept well that night in Zurich.

*

Life moved on. I settled more and more into the business as incidentally I did into being Richard's mistress. I was so busy and did so much travelling, both with him and alone that I had no time, let alone inclination for other lovers. It was the incessant meetings, the over full diary, the having no time I could call my own, the rarely meeting anyone new and the massive work load that made me realise why Richard and Cynthia's headhunting consultancy was such an in demand service.

People like us, and yes rather ambitiously I was aligning myself to Richard and Gordon, just did not have the time to meet new people and nurture relationships hence, it was hookers for the men or male escorts for the likes of me. That is until Cynthia and ACS, backed by Richard came along. It was the easy way out, but also for all involved, it was the most appropriate business, social and sexual relationship.

Richard and I were now having regular sex. When both of us were in London, we generally slept together, usually at his private office, but now and then at my home, I liked having him there and cooking him dinner or breakfast. When travelling, we would share rooms at hotels and the bedroom on the company Gulfstream where almost every time we flew we would fuck. To both of us, being fully paid up members of the mile high club was both an enjoyment and a thrill.

"So would you?"

"What sleep with him?"

"Yes. I don't like to ask, but it is necessary."

I knew what he meant and I realised the necessity. We needed to win the contract for the street cleaning and waste disposal in Chicago. Without out it, the entire North America operation was at risk. With the cross guarantees that the various companies had provided to the dozen or so banks who had queued up to lend us money before two thousand eight, each was a link in the chain. Break one link and the whole chain falls apart. Northern Waste Inc was a major link in the chain. If that broke, then there could well be a domino effect and everything 'over there' could be in serious trouble.

It is quite nice and comforting operating on a global platform when downturns are regional, but when there is a worldwide recession a highly leveraged group like Richard's can be fucked. And we nearly were. We had borrowings in most regions, the US, Australia, most of Europe, Brazil and Africa. Most of the world's leading banks had lent us money when we hardly needed it, but now we did there was very much a 'don't phone us we will phone you' attitude. Negotiating borrowings and loans was clearly not one of Richard's strong points.

Finding people and companies to invest in GSL, however, was one of his strong skills.

"If he could be persuaded to invest in the group even as an ordinary shareholder, but preferably in preference shares" he went on. "We could be ok."

I could see that he was shaken. But then anyone who had been brought up in, or who had run a business in the go go nineties and early naughties, probably would be. There had never been anything like the financial Amagedon that now confronted business in twenty ten. There had never been a fuck up like the banks had wrought on the world, largely due to the sub-prime situation.

It had taken Richard, and to be fair most business and world leaders, rather longer than ideal to work out the likely effect of what became known as the credit crunch. Now, two years after Lehman went tits up we were all feeling it. With GSL we had insufficient working capital to see out the recession that Richard's experts predicted might last to 2014. If it did, the cash would run out in early 2013. Richard could not let that happen and more importantly he knew that he could not let the wild animals of the City of London and Wall Street know that. Hence, him cosying up to Qatar, where he had been doing business for years. And even more to the point, me meeting with Khalid al Thani, the grandson of the Emir Jassim al Thani.

We had both known that since I had started working for Richard that sooner or later he would need to use my liberal attitude towards sex. We were aware that my Danish background and upbringing could help and that I could present the ideal older woman to the twenty-eight years old billionaire sheikh's younger man situation

"But Michy" Richard said as we lay naked on the bed on the fourth floor of the private office. "He's a real proud sod and it can't be seen that I am setting it up. That could work against us."

"So do I seduce him?"

"Actually, we doubt that will be necessary."

I sat up. "We Richard?"

"Yes, we."

"And who exactly is we?" I asked feeling put out that others knew about me and possibly, well probably actually, us.

"You know."

"Richard I do not know," I went on slightly forgetting my place, our relationship and my position in the business.

"Meech you know that Bill, Mo, David C and Carpenter are like my inner cabinet, they have to know everything."

"Everything?"

"Yes, everything."

"Including us?"

"To an extent yes."

I felt pissed at first, but quickly realised that he was correct, although even if he was not, there was not much I could do, so I accepted it.

"And what do they say?"

"That Khalid is crazy about you. He does not take his eyes off you when he is here and when we were in Doha recently he was like a bitch in heat."

"So you think if I let him fuck me we will get him as an investor?"

"That is their opinion, yes."

"And you?" I asked as he leaned forward and licked my nipple that for some reason had started to harden again.

"I have to agree Michy as I know exactly how he feels about you," he smiled greedily sucking the nipple and a goodly part of my areola into my mouth.

"Hi Michaela" David Campbell one of Richard's inner cabinet said the next morning as he walked into my office on the twenty-fifth floor of the Gherkin.

Closing the door behind him, he said. "We need to talk."

Campbell was probably Richard's most trusted aide. They had been to Cambridge and Harvard together and had worked together for the past twenty years. Richard often described him as the brightest person he knew. 'He's a master tactician and strategist' he had once told me.'

He was probably the only one of Richard's 'inner sanctum' who I found irritating. Maybe, I had pondered on several occasions, I am jealous for he and Richard were probably closer then I was to the boss! However, I knew I had to be careful with him for more than anyone else he did have Richard's ear. Being that they were both public schoolboys and seeing how close they were I sometimes wondered whether it was more than just Richard's ear that he had!

"Do we?" I said rather tersely looking up from my iPad where I was reading the latest emails that I would summarise for Richard.

"Yes, about Khalid al Thani."

"What about him?"

"You and Richard have discussed him haven't you?"

"It was mentioned," I agreed thinking back to yesterday evening as I lay in bed with Richard.

He had realised that I was a little annoyed although the realist in me was overcoming the fact that the 'inner council' had talked about me sexually. I had reconciled that they would, inevitably have done that about a 'woman like me,' after all that was their job, just as fucking Sir Richard and whoever he might nominate was mine. He seemed to be trying harder than usual as we began making love.

I thought it was odd how once more talking about sex had reared its head. For after I had got over the shock of the 'inner sanctum' knowing about my sexual attitudes and had realised that they would have read Cynthia's report, Richard and I had 'talk-fucked' as I now thought of it. He had said that he would get off big time thinking of me with Khalid. As he started to fuck me in a spooning position so he had said.

"I can just imagine him taking you to that palace we visited near to the tennis stadium in Doha. Having his harem women undress and bathe you, then dry you and dress you again in a semi-diaphanous, pure white, floor length robe that covers you from neck to toe. They would put a veil on you that covers your face and head. Your tits would push the thin material out and your nipples, these nipples" he said pinching both quite hard and thrusting his cock deeply into me. "Would make massive dents in the robe. Then with them sticking out like fucking acorns the four hand maidens would lead you through the palace, across the small courtyards and up to the first floor where Khalid would be waiting totally naked and pulsatingly hard in his private bedroom. And then Michy in front of those four woman, without even removing the robe he would fuck you until he made you cum."

At that point, the intensity of Richard's lovemaking was such that he had to stop talking and focus on fucking me.

"So you know what's needed then Michaela?" Campbell asked

"Yes of course, you want me to let him fuck me," I said, looking up at him and putting my glasses on.

"Well not to put too fine a point on it, yes that is what we need. Getting an investment from him could well we critical to our survival Michy."

"Yes I have come to realise that."

"Coffee?" He asked going to the small espresso machine in the corner of my office.

"Yes please."

"Let's talk about the arrangements shall we?" He said moving to the comfortable seating area by the window looking over the City of London and northwards towards Hampstead and Hertfordshire.

I went over to the sofa and sat opposite him. "Arrangements David?"

I was surprised when I saw how intently he stared at my tights covered legs as I sat down and my skirt rode up. To date I had not seen him as either a lech or a chancer. His look and smile told me that he was probably both.

"Yes how we are going to set this up and what you need to do."

He went to confirm that Khalid had a big thing for me. He added looking blatantly at my legs and then up to my chest. "And of course I can see why he does."

"Ok David cut the crap please, just let's get on with this."

"Right" he started still letching at me. "This is the plan. We will arrange a meeting between Khalid and some of his guys, Richard and a few us including you in Chicago. We have already primed the young Turk, well Arab, about Northern Waste and the Chicago contract we need to win and how we are looking for investors."

"Does he know the full picture?"

"Don't be fucking silly luv, of course not. Let's get his gas money first ay?"

"So we will schmooze him and his guys round Chicago before going on to LA to look at the TV and film stuff in which he is really interested. He wants to go there with just a couple of his closest and most trusted guys, I think he wants to get laid without his entourage around. Little does he know who he might lay if he plays his card right, huh?" He said raising his eyebrows. I did not react or comment.

"All of us will have a couple of days in Chicago before we go onto LA. We will have invited Khalid and his two guys who he often goes on the fuck with, onto the Gulfstream for the flight at three on Thursday afternoon. Just before we are due to fly, we will get an urgent message for Richard, me and the other guys to fly to New York. We will leave you the Gulfstream and you Khalid and his two fuckbuddies will have five blissful hours together. Hopefully, you and he will have cosied up in Chicago so him finding a way into your, what I am sure are quite lovely knickers in that beautiful stateroom, should not be beyond the wit of the young sheikh.