The 12 Naughtiest Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Junudi
Junudi
20 Followers

"I love the rings you gave me. You look like an angle who is trapped between worlds and left here as a gift just for me."

"I am yours, I am all yours."

Matt took the Cat o'nine tails and gently stroked my pussy then used it to give me a hard smack. He smoothed it all over my body and would strike me at random intervals, raising the excitement level. Then I felt the tip of his cock, tease my clit, over and over until I started to beg;

"Please, fuck me, please now!"

Without warning he slammed into me ruthlessly taking me as I never have been taken before. He ravaged me until his seed filled me and brought me to tears with ecstasy. Then one by one he undid my bindings and with my eyes still covered he lifted my up and carried me to our bed. He took of my stilettos, then my panties. He kissed me from my toes to my breasts, and then freed them from their bindings. He kissed me all over each breast lightly sucking each of the nipples He removed my collar, and undid my hair then slid into me again with my legs wrapped around him while we were sitting up. While he was kissing me deeply yet sweetly he undid my mask. We made love one last time and I was so exhausted that my orgasm was little more than a quiet sigh. He laid me on the bed and said;

"Let us sleep now my goddess, my dark angel.

Today would be interesting since I could not participate, well I could but it would ruin the theme and then what would be the point. For verse six was six geese a laying. Now I was certainly not a goose and the bird costume had been done already. It took me a little bit to figure out what on earth I would do for this verse, but I figured I would run with the fetish theme. What were geese, when they were laying? , no not having sex, pregnant! So out of Matt's little black book I found six women who were pregnant and willing. They got to the house around five pm, for dinner and introductions. I was smart about it though I had dinner catered Chinese, Italian, Japanese, and Indian what ever their cravings wished for., I was not taking any chances.

Nancy got to the house first; she was only about three months pregnant and only showed a little. The first thing that struck me about her was her eyes, they were this light honey color that next to her dark skin, and they just popped out at you. Ten minutes later, Millie, Brenda, and Christina arrived at the door. Man Matt's women were like snowflakes he did not seem to have any preferences except that they were all on the thin side, even pregnant. They had all colors and textures of hair, were all different heights, and all different nationalities. He was the damn Ihow international house of women. We had another wonderful time regaling of our adventures with the man of the hour. I was amazed at how different each of their stories were, the different lengths of times that they had dated and where they were in their lives now.

A little part of me was worried at how fat I was in comparison to these women, but I worked hard to push those insecurities away. He did marry me after all, and not only did he choose, me, but changed his way of life to be with me. I just hoped I was doing the right thing with this present. Matt certain seemed happy, and last night was amazing for the both of us. When the girls were finally done getting ready, I led them back to the living room where I had set up a little love nest, if you will complete will straw colored pillows and a roaring fire. I the girls verse six so that they could sing it to him when Matt came home.

The only clue Matt had received was a picture of an egg on his cell phone. I am sure he was quite clueless and probably got a good giggle out of it. He got there at 8:45 and as soon as he opened the door we sang verse six to him.

"On the sixth day of Christmas your true love gave to you, six pregnant women, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French maids, two breasts in whipped cream and one wife in a swing."

I loved watching his face as his gifts were revealed. This time I got it on tape. I was going to be the camerawoman. He strode right into the living room trying to take in all of the faces, and trying to figure out who was who from his history. The girls did not give him much time to think they rather quickly undressed him and began working on his cock. I felt like I was watching vultures at a feeding. I do believe their hormones were in high gear. He ran his hands over their swollen bellies and plump breasts. Some of which had been seeing the effects of gravity, which made me happy for mine, even without having, children had seen the cruel effects of heavy and large breasts. I liked seeing Matt enjoy all equally. He took the time to kiss each one and make them feel beautiful. He certainly was a master at making love as well as being a great fuck. He realized that women, especially pregnant women need to feel beautiful. I got some great close ups as he took turns with each one of the girls fucking them senseless. Then they pleasured themselves and each other. All different skin textures and sizes of bellies and asses, and Matt savored each one. When they had all been exhausted and satisfied, they got dressed and went to their perspective homes. Each of the girls thanked me profusely and like the mothers, they were covered and laid my exhausted husband down by the fire. I was so turned on by the whole scene that as he was sleeping I swung my leg over the chair and began to take care of myself. I let my fingers slide in and out, while I imagined that it was Matt's perfect cock. I circled my finger around my clit until I felt the familiar tingle and came long and hard. I do not know when he had woken up or moved me but when I woke, I found myself upstairs in our bed curled in my husband's arms. I just stayed there enjoying the moment, I knew it would be all to short and work would call him to duty.

Day seven was super easy; Kate, Marta, Sarah, and three others would all be needed for tonight's festivities. I introduced Kate, Sarah, and Marta to the three new girls, Nora, Andrea and Lila. They chatted as if they all knew each other forever. We had a light brunch and headed to our back yard. It was very cold, and there was even a light dusting of snow on the ground. We put candles of every shape and size around the entire pool area and I turned on the pool heater so that everything would be perfect for later. We then went to the mall and actually managed to find some very sexy bathing suits and because it was the end of the season, we actually got a great deal and will now be set for summer. Best of both worlds! We also found some red and green hooded robes.

When we went back home, we got all girled up, shaving, prepping and just making ourselves look perfect. We decided to have dinner in our bathing suits and robes. We then went out and lit up the fire pit, the candles, removed the pool's solar panel, and lounged around the fire pit sipping hot cocoa with peppermint schnapps. We left a sign at the door to let Matt know where we were waiting.

"Day seven is here were over the hump; please go to our room for your swimming trunks." Once in the bedroom Matt was given not number two. "While swans are lovely we are lovelier still, now come out with us to enjoy this night's chill."

We heard the door slide open and began our verse number seven.

"On the seventh day of Christmas your true love gave to you, seven ladies swimming, six pregnant women, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French maids, two breasts in whipped cream and one wife in a swing."

Matt true to form dove right in, as he looked up at us with a waiting smile we all stood up at the same time and with same precision disrobed. We each stood at a different point around the pool and dove right in. Tonight was more playful that the other nights. I found white beach balls and placed them around the pool. With all the lights and candles and us it was a true winter fantasy. I had propped up the camera, to capture the night's festivities. This way, years from now we could watch this again and relive the excitement all over again.

I even set up an underwater camera to capture the beauty below. We spent the night frolicking and giving each other a new meaning of getting wet. I took my husband first, but there were hands and mouths everywhere, I could not even tell you who was who. I know that Kate was giving some of the other girls a more thorough introduction and Leila was developing a fondness for my ample ass. Marta and Sarah were participating in a rather impressive looking sixty-nine position. Nora and Andrea then took their turns with my husband while the rest of us played. It was truly magical. We ended the night sipping more cocoa around the fire. All the girls said their goodbyes and even exchanged some phone numbers. Matt and I went up to bed and just fell asleep, I know boring, but this week has been exhausting and exciting.

I woke up to see my husbands smiling faces as he entered me for a good morning surprise. As he was riding me, he leaned down for a deep passionate kiss. It was very erotic to be penetrated in both ends. His tongue, snaked around mine while he was slowly sliding in and out filling me completely. Matt took his time and paced himself so that we had our orgasms together. I was amazed at how the orgasms were coming easier and more intense as this project wore on.

After another great breakfast together, I called the eight girls for today's events. "Eight maids a-milking" are rather self-explanatory, except I am not talking cows, Can any one say lactating? When the girls came over I took them to the sex store that was well over and hour away, and we picked up these beautiful gingham dresses with built in bustiers. I put their hair up in braids or pigtails, and found some sweet white knee-highs with little bows at the side of the knees. We spent the early evening, baking pies and some beef stew so the house would smell yummy.

The den was once again transformed, with a couple of drop cloths and bales of hay; we made the den look like the inside of a barn. Amazing what a couple of cloths and props will do., we ate a little bit of dinner and they shared pictures of their children. The children were as lovely as their mothers were. I was a little envious, Matt and I had tried before to have children but gave up after two years of trying. So maybe I will have to do some babysitting for some of their adorable kids. The only clue that Matt got was a text at noon that said, "Got milk?"

I decided that since I could not participate, I would get involved with a twist. I dressed up like a milkman. Long white pants, white button down shirt, and a little white hat. I even got an old-fashioned milk bottle. Of course, I made sure that the shirt, pants, were nice and snug, and instead of black masculine shoes, I put on some sexy high heels. This time instead of letting the poor man wander to find us, I greeted him at the door with the milk bottle.

"Ooh so now you are trying to be wholesome? I think you have missed the mark a bit there sweetie," he said as he slapped my ass a bit harder than I would have expected.

"Oh you have no idea." I gave him a little wink. I took his tie and used it to pull him behind me and into the den.

The girls immediately started to sing verse eight.

"On the eighth day of Christmas your true love gave to you, eight maids a milking, seven ladies swimming, six pregnant women, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French maids, two breasts in whipped cream and one wife in a swing."

"Hot damn, you don't mess around! How? Wha.."

"Shh" I placed my finger on his mouth. "You did not realize how good I was when you married me?" I giggled and whispered in his ear, "For goodness sake, just enjoy and do not think. Thinking is for later." I stripped him naked, "I think that you should not even bother dressing any more seems as if being naked would save quite a bit of time. Just as I was taking off his pants, the whole room broke into a flurry of laughter. Apparently he had decided to celebrate the season a bit early and rather enthusiastically by donning a pair of bright green Speedos that said " Ho, ho, ho" in bright red.

"Well so much for setting the mood." I just continued to giggle. I put my hand down the front of his Speedos and stroked him until there was nothing to laugh about.

"All right girls time for some milking. Felicity was the first to offer up her breasts for a bit of nursing. Matt was a bit hesitant at first, not really knowing if it was ok. I was secretly excited that I had given him an experience that he had not had before, and took him out of his comfort level. Who would have ever thought that my mind could be so devious?

"Go ahead honey its ok." To help get him in the mood I began to slowly, lick around the head of his penis. When his mouth was open in pleasure, Felicity too the chance and popped her nipple in his mouth. He began to suck and lick it slowly at first, still a little nervous I think. He gradually grew accustomed, and even noticed the taste between the different women. I was not allowed to finish my husband off, each of the girls too their turns. Their hands were all over him teasing him until the brink, and then backing off to draw it out to take care of their own needs. This scene brought a whole new meaning to the term MILF. I took off decided to do a little filming for later, I was amazed at how sexy the whole scene was. Their breasts popping out of their gingham dresses, and their asses peeking out of the bottom. One of the girls left the room and came back with one of the fresh pies, and in between milkings would give Matt a bite. I then got the idea that he should take his bite from their nipples. Everyone seems both amazed and excited by my creativity. Matt Ate his fill and then I ate mine; I fished the blow job I had started. I had him cum on my naked breasts and said,

"Look honey now I have milk too!" We all giggled at the sight. I set the fireplace aglow and led us all to the living room to finish the fantastic pies we had made. The girls then went home to their families. And Left My husband and I to our own defenses.

"Honey you just keep amazing me, I do not even know what to say."

"Honestly I can barely believe it myself. I will tell you though that if you think this has been amazing, we still have four days left.

Day nine, knowing that Matt has been loving the sex, I changed my format anyway. Sex was great but even that could get old. I decided a special outing was in order. We would celebrate with nine ladies dancing, but this time it would not be arranged through his little black book. I enlisted the help of a local gentleman's club. They were surprisingly accommodating. $500 dollars bought us a one hour show for my husband and I, with nine of their best girls.

I arranged with Matt's boss to send him home two hours early, after explaining it was a special dinner for Christmas, he was actually happy to comply. Matt was home at seven on the dot. I drove us to a very nice Thai place near the club. It was a hole in the wall, but the food was great and the atmosphere was very romantic. We shared some green beef curry and tempered the heat with some sweet mango rice. When dinner was over we went to the car where I covered his eyes with a black silk scarf.

"Where are we going? You did not even send me a clue today."

"Haven't you learned to trust me yet?"

"I do trust you I am just excited to find out what is coming next."

"Oh you are like a kid. We are here my love, but do not take off your mask."

I took his hand and led him up the stairs and sat him down on a red satin sofa. I took a glass of champagne and gave him a sip. Then gave him a long deep kiss which allowed me to taste some of the lovely champagne that still lingered in his mouth. I waited until the girls were ready to lift off his mask.

When the mask was removed he saw nine girls in sexy Santa suits. They sang the song using the words I gave them.

"On the ninth day of Christmas your true love gave to you, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking, seven ladies swimming, six pregnant women, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French maids, two breasts in whipped cream and one wife in a swing."

They spent the next half hour doing this insanely sexy dance on the stage. When they were done with their routine, each girl took a few minutes on the pole are doing an individual routine, showing off their various ass-etts. Then both my husband and I received an incredible lap-dance. I was surprised; I never thought they would give a girl a lap-dance. My husband had this big goofy grin on his face and placed his hand on my thigh. When the girls were finished I led him back to our car. Matt pulled me into the back seat and wasted no time ravaging me. I do not know if he had ever been that hard, it seemed like he grew, I felt even more stretched than usual. I could feel every inch of him as he moved inside of me. There was nothing sweet about this, it was all urgent, all need, all man. I loved it! He had always been a bit reserved, or careful if you will. This time, he took me without reservation. By the time we hit our climaxes, the car was filled with steam and there were finger marks all over the windows. I couldn't believe the orgasms I had started to have now. It was amazing!

Day ten this one was just about Matt and I. The day required no preparations, no props, no food, no other people, just Matt and I. At noon I sent Matt a brown paper package that said "Open me when alone." I sent him a Kama Sutra book and on the inscription I had written verse ten. "On the tenth day of Christmas your true love gave to you, ten new positions, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking, seven ladies swimming, six pregnant women, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French maids, two breasts in whipped cream and one wife in a swing. Now you need to pick your top ten positions and have fun sweetie."

Over the course of the day he sent me his top ten: 1.The trapeze, 2. The put under one, 3. The wheel barrow, 4. The mill vanes, 5. The Amazon, 6. The hook, 7. The Sudden, 8. The throne, 9. The Goddess, 10. The lovers.

I rather liked the last choice, because of its simplicity. I spent the day primping and preening. I burned some of my favorite incense Nag Champa and ordered us some Indian food to eat in front of the fire. Matt came home to a house that smelled delicious and exotic. We ate on all of the pillows, on the floor feeding each other and kissing in between bites. Between the smell of the fire, the incense, and the food, I was just completely intoxicated.

Matt leaned over and pulled me into him. It was a slow and luxurious process of undressing and touching each other. One by one we moved through the positions. I now understand why they had these bizarre positions; he got inside of me deeper than ever before. The old wisdom was exactly that, these people knew how to have sex and truly enjoy it. My personal favorite was "The hook." While it was difficult, it allowed Matt to hit My G spot in a way that I did not know was possible. . I also loved the control I had with the "Put under one" I was on top facing away from him. It felt completely different than when I am facing him, again hitting my G spot better than the traditional way. I loved the feel of his head as I eased myself on and off, almost coming off of him all the way but lowering back down. This slow movement had him whimpering and then begging for completion. When I knew he could not take any more I started riding him like a wild horse. Picking up the pace until we were both offering up cries of very intense orgasms.

We ended up back in bed,

"Laura, I really can not believe your transformation. It is as if you have been a sleeping flower and instead of one bloom, you have opened up into a whole bouquet."

Junudi
Junudi
20 Followers