The 30 Minute Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter moved over closer to the two of them and began lifting her netball uniform up around her waist. He tight firm arse cheeks were soon mauled by four hands massaging and caressing every inch. She moved her legs apart slightly and looked down to Nick's swelling groin. She ran a hand down to his shorts and felt his cock through the thin polyester.

She felt thoroughly alive as the two of them began rubbing their fingers around the damp material covering her moist snatch. Physically her husband to be was only a metre away but he may as well have been in Spain. She needed cock desperately and she ran her hand over Peter's rock hard member as well as grabbing at Nick's. Her mind went back to that night when she sucked both cocks into her mouth and swallowed a massive load of cum.

Peter poked his cock out of the bottom of his pants and pulled up the short's leg.

"Come on fuck ya!" Dan called out from the lounge.

"Fuck yeah go for it!" Nick called out and nudged Kat towards Peter's exposed knob. Kat reached out and rubbed the swollen gland catching some pre-cum on her finger. She hooked it around her index finger and drew it up to her mouth.

"More of this later maybe," she said to the uncomfortably aroused pair.

"Let's hope we win then," Pete said.

"Sam and Joel can go with him and delay him," she said.

Nick leant over and whispered into her ear "I actually believe they'll want to stay."

Kat didn't believe what she'd heard. The thought of the four of them was too much, it was way more than she'd imagined.

"No way," she said pushing him away. "What do you think I am?"

"Just like us," Peter said, "Just like us."

She slipped past the two of them and ran into the toilet. She looked at her flushed face in the mirror as she contemplated the situation at hand. Obviously these boys knew nothing about discretion. They'd bragged about their threesome and now Joel and Sam were in on it as well. Had they planned something for tonight? A gangbang? All she'd been thinking about for the past few months was that torrid erotic encounter with Peter and Nick, but now she was engaged, and four men? Unthinkable!

She splashed some water on her face and retied her ponytail. 'What do they think I am? She asked herself, 'Some sort of slut that fucks anyone and everyone just for kicks? Someone without any moral compass?" She hadn't even met Dan when she'd fucked the two of them, but now four? She pulled her knickers off and sat back down on the toilet. Her pussy lips were already swollen and ready for action. Four cocks? She ran a hand down to her clit and with an electric intensity it tingled delightfully to her touch. It was like flicking a switch. Sure, why the fuck not.

This time it was her sports knicks that went into the clothes basket and if Australia was going to lose, she needed to act now. Seated on the lounge was Sam, Joel and Dan with Peter and Nick still half out of sight in the kitchen.

If she wasn't going to get all four, at least she'd try to get these two before they all disappeared to get pizza.

She grabbed the bottle of vodka off the bench and took a massive swig. The alcohol burnt a pleasant path down into her gullet and with a quick lift of her skirt she exposed her trimmed pussy to the boys.

"Bring it on," Peter called out, "This is the best game of football I've ever been at."

"Even when we are losing," Nick said as she pulled his cock out once more, "We win."

"Shut the fuck up," Dan called from the lounge.

Kat squatted down and lifted her skirt up allowing the lads a view of her bush. Nick's cock was the first to enter her willing and sweet mouth. She pumped his cock hard savouring the familiar flavour of his precum as it oozed from his swollen knob. Peter popped his cock out as well and she rubbed her fingers around the sweaty slick member. With long strands of saliva dripping from her chin she swapped from Nick to Peter, to Nick to Peter continuously until they were as hard as iron. She even relived the moment when she sucked both of their cocks into her mouth. Once again, and it would seem as though this wasn't the only time they rubbed dicks, there was no flinching or withdrawing.

To their merit they kept their composure well. There was no moaning and groaning, no dirty talk, no high fives. The two lads could even still watch the rugby when they were getting a blowjob. For them it was perfect, a beer in the hand, a great game of rugby and a hot chick giving them a blowjob. It didn't really get any better than that.

Kat though needed to feel a cock in her cunt. She needed release. She needed the delectable endorphin rush of orgasm. The chances of her keeping quiet though were remote, she was a moaner at the best, or worst of times. Even with Dan, who was a sedentary fuck if ever there was one, she would let fly with the language of lust.

Reluctantly she let go of the two cocks and stood shakily to her feet. Looking over the servery shelf she could see the backs of the three men's heads and the reflection of themselves in the windows behind the TV. Knowing that there was no way she could squeeze in a quickie in the kitchen she grabbed Peter's and Nick's cocks and dragged them into the laundry. On the way she grabbed the esky and spun it across the floor against the washing machine.

"Sit down," she said to Peter hurriedly.

He pulled his shorts down a lttle bit further and sat readily down on the cold plastic lid. She spun around and while lifting her skirt to allow Nick a nice view, she slid down onto Peter's cock. No more than five metres away her husband to be let out a mournful moan as a Springboks player lost the ball only metres from the try line.

Nick happily watched as Peter's glistening cock pumped into her moist hole as Kat moved like a human piston, sliding up and down around his shaft. Kat's hair swung from side to side in perfect harmony to the small groaning noise she was beginning to make. Nick remembered how vocal Kat was when she was in full flight, so the very least he could do was put something in her mouth to shut her up.

When he offered his cock to her she sucked it down as if her life depended on it. Her hunger for cock was at it's zenith and if Dan had walked around the corner now she'd have sucked him as well. Luckily for her though the game was too intense and when a loud cheer came up from the lounge Nick tucked his cock back into his pants and begged a hasty retreat.

"Better check," he said to a forlorn female and an eager male.

Kat leant forward and pounded her cunt down on Peter's rampaging cock. When she saw a pair of feet appear on the floor infront of her she assumed they were Nick's. She was wrong.

"So you weren't full of shit?" Sam said as he fished his cock out of his shorts, "She really is a goer."

"Oh shit yeah," Peter said, "What happened?" he nodded towards the lounge room.

"Scores are even with 20 minutes to go,"

"Best get some of this lad," Peter said, "Just in case we lose."

Kat smiled up at Sam as she sucked his unfamiliar cock into her mouth. His cock kinked delightfully to the left and with two hands and her well trained tongue darting across his knob, he was soon fully charged and ready to go. After a few minutes of gratuitous sucking and fucking, Kat suddenly and without warning stood up and off Peter's cock which slapped up against his abdomen before springing back up again.

"You'd best make a reappearance," she said to a deflated and deflating Peter, "Send up Joel if you like."

When Peter finally stood up she placed her right foot on the lid and leant over the washing machine.

"Go hard and fast," she said laughing, "It's on a quickie cycle."

Amazingly both Peter and Sam said "Oh for fuck's sake," simultaneously. Sam said it as he slid his cock into her pussy and Peter at her lame joke.

The game had only ten minutes to go and Australia certainly had the upper hand in the game. Joel was pinned next to Dan on the far side of the lounge and as Peter launched himself across the two football fans, Joel leapt up and out of the seat.

Peter's torso fell heavily on Dan who quite shittily punched and pushed away the man who had just been fucking his wife to be.

The first thing Joel saw when he turned into the laundry was Sam's arse thrusting backwards and forwards as he penetrated Kat's pussy with relentless precision. Kat's face was pushed into a towel as she tried to keep herself from yelling out in pleasure.

"Oh man, oh man," Joel said as he rubbed her tits through the thin polyester fabric, "We need to get this woman naked."

"If we win," Sam said in a breathless huff, "We will."

"Come on Aussie, come on," Kat said from the towel.

"As much as I want this all for myself," Sam pulled his slippery cock out of her cunt. "I'd best let you have a go."

"What a gentleman," Joel said as he wanked on his cock preparing it for action.

"I also want to watch the football." Kat slapped him as he walked away.

"You can get both then," Kat said to Joel as she sat down on the Esky, "Let me help you with that."

Joel grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her face with a vigour that surprised Kat.

"Oh fuck yeah suck that cock you little tart," Kat relaxed her throat and let Joel slide his long thin cock into her mouth.

Unfortunately for Joel his enthusiasm wasn't matched with his staying power and within a minute his cock was erupting into and around Kat's mouth. Great strands of jism hung from her hair and arced neatly across her forehead. The pressure was so great that barely any went in her waiting mouth.

"Ah shit sorry," he said, "It came at me in a rush, I'm really sorry."

She began to laugh at his apologetic behaviour and smeared his cum over her face as he stood there shaking.

"You'll need to come back for a return visit if we win," she said.

Before Joel could say anything, let alone apologise again for unloading so quickly, a chorus of cheers came from the lounge room as the Wallaby's scampered in for a try in the dying minutes of the game. Joel tucked his cock back into his shorts before heading back into the male enclave.

The cheers of the four men left Kat smiling as she realised that soon she'd be alone in the house with four men ready to make her a very happy woman.

Once more she fished her sports knickers out of the laundry basket, wiped the cum off her face and pulled as much of it out of her hair as she could. With a thin sheen of semen clinging to the fabric she slipped them back on and pushed the sticky thin material into her moist quim.

A loose hair-tie hung off the door knob and she tied her hair back and splashed some water onto her face. From what she could see she looked just fine.

"No fucking way man," Joel called out, "You can't just order from Domino's."

In the solititude of the laundry Kat's heart sunk. Stupidly she'd never thought of the home delivery scenario. But being a woman of devious means she quickly and authoritively formulated plan 3.1.

She strutted out into the lounge room and ignoring the despairing looks on the faces of the fab four, she sauntered up to Dan.

"Darling," she said in a playful flirty manner, "I'd really like it if you could go to Antonio's and get some of his pizza's while I have a shower and then we can go to that club you like after."

"How about I order pizza, have a few beers while you have a shower, and then we go out," Dan said.

"But then I won't feel like going out or..." she leant up to his left ear and he stooped to listen. The fab four tried to listen but the noise from the game was too loud. With a smile though Dan reached for his back pocket.

"OK you evil woman," he said "I'll order them from Antonio's and then I'll go pick them up."

"Half hour at the most," Kat said "These guys will have the beer cold, I'll have a shower and afterwards we can go to the club."

"So what will you pricks have then?" he asked as he dialled the number on the rewards card.

A barrage of orders hit him and he confusedly passed the orders on to the bemused cashier. He snatched up his keys and grabbed his iPhone off the bench.

"Right then," he said looking up at the clock in the kitchen "I'll be back at around nine."

The fab four moved as one as they made sure he headed straight out the door. Kat watched as he exited the house and when she heard the car start and the cheers rise she quickly pulled off her netball skirt, knickers and bra. She hopped up onto the ottoman and struck a pose. When the four men re-entered she was naked and ready for them.

"Oh fuck yeah," Sam said pulling his shorts down and whipping out his cock, "Time to fuck this little lady well and proper,"

The room was a flurry of men chucking their shorts into piles and Kat's breath shortened as she admired the sight of so many cocks at her disposal. Peter looked up at the clock and with a Eureka like moment he tapped Joel on the shoulder.

"Old mate's got his iPhone doesn't he?" he asked.

Joel's head fell slightly back as Kat grabbed his cock, "Yeah why," he said.

"We can see where he's up to that's why," he spun the laptop on the table around.

"Brilliant thinking," Nick said, "Pure fucking genius."

"Gotta love modern surveillance technology," Peter said while he wiped his cock against Kat's arse. "Now we can fuck this little minx up to about five minutes before he's due back."

Nick was sucking on her little nipples as he explored her pussy with his fingers. "I think you should hop down now," he said. When she stood on the ottoman she was as tall as the rest of them and when she dropped to her knees and took on the doggie style position she was ready to be filled.

"Stop fucking around and get into it boys," she said, "Fuck me hard. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my mouth."

And fuck her they did. Sam was the first for this session to slide his cock into her wet slippery hole and with every thrust of his cock her juices squelched and bubbled out of her.

"Fuck me you're wet," he said.

All she could do was moan in agreement because it was hard to speak with Nick's cock in her mouth. Nick held the back of her head and was fucking her face. The two lads had her skewered nicely. Peter slid underneath her and was sucking on her delightful tits. He could see long strands of spit and pre-cum trickling out of her mouth and down onto the leather ottoman. He made a mental note to make sure it was wiped up before Dan's return.

Joel was still mucking around with the laptop and he'd connected it up to the television. When the map of Newcastle appeared on the screen he clapped his hands in victory. "There he is chaps," he said, "He's just crossing the roundabout."

Three heads turned sideways and watched as the screen refreshed and the icon had moved down Newcastle Road.

"Thank you Steve Jobs," Nick said, "Thank your blessed soul."

Joel ran around the lounge and stood next to Nick and pulled on his cock as he watched Kat's perfect mouth action. Kat wasted no time in doing what she did best, sucking on two cocks at the same time. Joel flinched slightly when his cock brushed against Nick's but he held true and allowed Kat to shove their knobheads into her gob.

"Jesus H Christ," Joel whimpered, "This woman is hot."

Kat pulled the cocks out of her mouth and looking up at Joel and said, "Lasting a bit longer this time around soldier?"

"What," Peter yelled out from under Kat, "You shot a load already brother?"

Joel just shrugged and tilted his head back in delight as Kat spat on his knob and rubbed it in.

Peter was watching Sam's cock slide into Kat's pussy and he was fascinated by her swollen clit protuding out from her glistening lips. He ran his hand along her tight abdomen and almost as soon as he rubbed the tight nub Kat began to shake and scream as an orgasm of biblical proportions flooded through her body.

"Oh fuck, fuck yes," she moaned "Fuck my cunt, shove your cocks into me."

If her pussy was wet before, it was even wetter now. Juice ran down onto Peter's hand as he continued to rub her swollen, red clitoris.

Sam pulled his cock out for a spell and moved around to Nick, "She's all yours mate, fuck I owe you one now."

"Fucking oath you do," Nick said as they high fived.

Joel was busy watching the screen and he announced to the others that Dan was at Antonio's.

"Let's hope Antonio is a very, very busy man," Peter said. "Because we have to fill this lucky lady like we did last time."

"Oh yeah," Nick said as he slipped his cock into her. "There's plenty of lube and plenty of space."

Kat loved been spoken about like this. She adored the fact that these three men lusted over her body and that they were only too willing to do whatever they, and she, wanted to do.

She let go of the two cocks fucking her face and looked down at Peter who was still sucking on her tits. "Fuck me as well," she said, "I want two cocks in my pussy."

"Two cocks in your what?" Peter asked.

"Two cocks in my cunt," her body tingled when she said it, "I want two cocks in my cunt."

"Pleasure," he said as he spun around and she lifted her left leg to allow him access.

"He's still there," Joel said, "It took him 10 minutes to get there so when he leaves we'll have to get a move on."

Kat lowered herself down onto Peter's cock and pumped herself up and down a few times before she felt Nick's hands back on her hips.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as the extra cock stretched her vulva and pushed it's way inside her. "Oh Jesus."

The lads got a rhythm together like they'd done this a hundred times before.

Kat never really came down from her previous orgasm and now the peak was once again approaching. Joel and Sam, the touching cock novices were standing near her head wondering what to do next and if Peter hadn't given them instructions, they may well have gone home.

"Fuck her mouth boys," he demanded, "This lady wants to be filled so let's fill her."

Joel looked at Sam and hesitantly slid his cock into Kat's open mouth next to Sam's.

A muffled moan and a sudden slowing down of her movements showed that the peak in her excitement had arisen once more. With two cocks in her mouth and two in her cunt, Kat was lost in ecstacy. Dan could have walked in there and then and she would have fucked him as well.

"Did you cum in her pussy," Nick asked Peter, "Because she's fucking soaking."

"Not yet old mate," Peter said, "But by the look of it maybe we shouldn't be holding back any."

They all, including Kat, looked up at the screen and to their collective dismay saw the icon had moved out from Antonio's car park.

"Cum now,' Kat said, "Cum in my cunt, cum in my cunt."

"Oh yes maam," Nick said and within seconds he was filling her pussy with his seed.

Jesus was a popular man in that lounge room that night. "Sweet Jesus," he cried as his body pulsed and his balls tightened.

With a solid farting sound he pulled out of her cunt and watched his cum ooze out over Peter's cock.

"Open wide," Sam said as he began to furiously wank his cock. "Do you like cum?" he asked Kat knowing full well the answer would be in the affirmative.

"Oh yeah cum in my mouth, let me taste your cum," she begged.

His first eruption was thin and watery and it hit her fair in the left eye before further, thicker ejaculate exploded into her mouth and over her cheeks. With cat like refexes Peter dodged those globs that threatened to land on him. Having another man's cum touching his cock was ok, but not when it was going to land on his face.

Nick was getting dressed as Sam pushed the last of his goo out onto her tongue. She'd swallowed most of what had landed in her mouth and all that remained was a thin smear across her cheeks.

Joel shoved his cock back into her mouth and began to fuck her face as he'd done earlier. This time though his stamina had improved somewhat and he didn't at all feel like cumming.