The 80/20 Solution Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers

Jordan and Nikki began putting the dessert on the table. Emily noticed that Wendy and Rod showed no sign of going to the back yard. When Rod got up to go to the bathroom, Emily took the opportunity to go over to Wendy to find out what was going on.

"Everything OK?" Emily began.

"Couldn't be better." Wendy replied.

"Are you guys going to use the back yard?"

"Ooops sorry, we don't need to. Rod told me about going to the boat tomorrow morning, so I'm going with him. I haven't had a chance to tell you yet." She paused for a moment and then looked conspiratorially at Emily. "Besides, Rod's finger in my pussy felt too good to leave."

Emily looked a little surprised but calmly said "But everything is still "go", isn't it?"

"Oh yes; it certainly is." Wendy smiled.

Emily let out a sigh and joined Jay for dessert. Jordan and his paramour had outdone themselves with the dessert.

Finally at about 10:00 she began to express her tiredness and the thought of calling the evening to an end. A few minutes later, there was an almost unanimous consensus to call it a night. They gathered at the door as usual and began their goodbyes. When it was Jay's turn, he held her around the waist and she could feel a bulge pressing against her womanhood. They kissed gently, but there was still a lot of passion involved. Then they hugged. She whispered in his ear, "noon." He whispered in her ear, "Yes." And they broke the hug. The others finished their good nights and left to their respective homes.

Emily felt good about everything. Her only concern now was that none of the actual lunch dates would go sour. She was aware that there would be nervousness and that everyone would feel the need to perform well for their prospective lover. That could lead to fumbling, quick finishes, and other reactions. But on the whole, she was banking that all of the time together and the slow build up of anticipation would lead to a lot of fantastic and satisfying sex. If that happened as she expected, the only other road block would be tomorrow night when they would break the news to the boys. If they bought into the arrangement, she felt sure that everyone would enter a whole new stage of personal development and growth. Where that would lead, she wasn't sure but it would be exciting and she was eager to begin.

When they arrived home, both Rod and she expressed weariness so they went directly to bed and were both soon asleep. Actually, Emily was laying just on the edge of sleep but was visualizing how Jay's hands felt on her breasts and on her panty-clad bottom. For her part, she wanted to have her arms wrapped around his waist feeling his taut ass cheeks directly, not through his pants. She wouldn't let herself visualize what it would feel like with his cock deep inside her and him pumping into her leading to their first complete orgasm together. Finally sleep overcame her and she slept with a smile on her face.

At 7:00, she woke up and went to make coffee as she usually did. She also put on Rod's favorite breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy. She would eat a lighter breakfast, but she wanted Rod to leave for the day a happy man and this breakfast always made him happy. The sausage was done and the eggs, biscuits, and gravy would be ready in less than five minutes when Rod appeared wearing a casual shirt, loose pants, and deck shoes. He was dressed ready for a day on the boat. But Emily also noticed that he had showered, shaved, and combed his hair nicely, things that he wouldn't do before going to the boat. Emily smiled to herself. The sneaky bastard thought he was going to get a little on the side. Tonight might be a shock to his satisfied libido.

Rod ate with relish and collected a variety of things from the garage and put them in his truck and by 8:30, he was on the road to the marina. Emily watched as he pulled out of the driveway and went on his way. She reflected again that she loved Rod dearly; he certainly was a responsive husband; he made her feel wanted in bed; he was everything she ever wanted in a husband. But after ten years, things had become a repetitive pattern. He would go with her to her things and never complain but she knew that he was just killing time. She was doing the same for him. She knew his love-making techniques intimately. She loved them but she was also aware that her responses were directly tied to his actions. If he did this, she was going to react that. It wasn't bad, but the thought of Jay touching her in a different way and that she did not have a response prepared excited her. She loved the idea of exploring new things and new levels with Jay. But she also looked forward to Rod coming home and wrapping her in her comfortable blanket again until the next time. She smiled to herself and turned back to the house to prepare for the rest of the weekend. By 10:00 she was finished and left to go to the store. She had decided to keep lunch simple. She didn't want to waste much time on eating. They would have plenty of time to enjoy a meal together later.

She was home at 11:00 and went to take a quick shower. She shaved her almost bare pussy even though she had shaved two days before. There wasn't going to be any stubble for her lover. She put on light make-up and pulled a simple sun dress over her body; no bra or panty was going to slow the first time down. She was ready at 11:30 and went to the kitchen to await his arrival. She knew that she couldn't just sit and wait; so she piddled in the kitchen preparing fruit and iced tea. At exactly 12:00 she heard a knock at the front door. It was all she could do to keep from running to the door, but she was able to control herself and walked to the door and opened it.

And there he was; tall, handsome, dressed in casual slacks and a polo shirt. The smile on his face plus the flowers in his hand told her all she wanted to know; he was here for her.

"Come in." She took his hand and drew him in and closed the door. Then she stood up to him and raised her lips for a kiss. And the kiss was sweet, oh so sweet. When they broke it, she took his hand and led him to the living room and sat him on the couch. She went to the kitchen and returned with the tea and a bowl of fruit. She knew that he would be as excited as she was but also as nervous as she was. So she decided that a few minutes of relaxation would be in order to reduce any anxiety. They nibbled and drank tea for ten minutes and she could see that she had been right. It only took a little while before he relaxed and they began talking just like every Friday night.

Finally he said, "You know, this is the first time we have ever been alone, together."

"I think you are right."

"Do you feel funny?"

"No. Do you?"

"No, not really. It just seems so different than Friday nights."

"I think that it is different but also the same. Don't you?"

He thought for a minute before he answered, "Yes. When I am with you on Friday nights, I feel very alive and comfortable. I think that that is what I am feeling right now."

"Good. And what would you like to do most right now?"

"Right now, I definitely want to kiss you."

"And what is stopping you?"

For his answer, he moved closer to her and took her in his arms. His lips found hers and they began a ten minute long kiss that included tongues and touches, lots of touches. When they broke the kiss, she stood up and pulled him by the hand until he was standing. Then she led him down the hall to the bedroom. He almost balked at the doorway but entered at her tug. Then they stood facing each other in the center of the room. She raised her hands over her head and said, "I feel hot. Take my dress off." He reached to the hem of her dress and pulled it up and continued until it was free of her hands. Then he tossed it aside. He stood back and took in her pure naked beauty.

"Oh my God." He exclaimed, "You are more beautiful than I imagined."

"Thanks, but I think that it is my turn to see if my imagination matches the reality." She pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside. Then she removed his pants and the sexy underwear that they had bought together. She was on her knees in front of him and his fully engorged cock was right in front of her face. She simple leaned forward and took it fully into her mouth. She smiled to herself that it hadn't changed from the previous week and felt just as good at it had before. She ran her tongue around the bulbous head and down the sides of the hard shaft. Then she began a gentle sucking motion.

In a few minutes, she felt his hands under her shoulders pulling her up. He said, "Not that way."

"How do you want it then?"

"Anyway that will bring you the most pleasure."

"Then I know exactly how to fulfill that." She took his hand and pulled him toward the bed. She felt a little resistance.

"Everything you see is new and unused. If you see it, it is for our use only. It will never be used in any other way. Everything below these things are just frames and support, come with me." There was no resistance this time as she led him to the bed.

She crawled into the middle and pulled him close to her. "Now, kiss me with those wonderful lips." He needed no encouragement to follow her instructions. After several minutes, she broke the kiss and said, "I want you inside me now."

"I don't know how long I can last."

"I don't care. I want your cock in me now and if you cum, just let it happen." He crawled between her legs. She reached down and felt his wonderful cock filling her hands as she brought it to her waiting pussy. Once the head touched her sensitive lips, he needed no more guidance. The head probed and found its way inside her body. A brief adjustment and a slight push and he was half way inside her. It was at that moment that her body insisted that it wanted a release and she felt the waves of an orgasm pass through her. A moment later, she felt him push again and his cock bottomed out. His pubic hair mingled with the little hair that she left for him. His balls were firmly planted next to her ass cheeks. He couldn't go farther inside her if he tried.

For her part, she had never felt so full. His cock wasn't any longer than Rod's but it was just thicker enough to stretch her slightly and it was a thrilling feeling. She could feel the excited agitation in his cock, so she said, "Fuck me, cum in my pussy. I want you so bad."

He began moving slowly but that only lasted a moment and then he was accelerating his movements. She could feel that he was going to cum in just a short while but she was surprised that she felt another orgasm rising within her to meet his impending one. Then she felt the first shot of semen bounce against her cervix and that triggered her second wave of release. She raised her hips to prepare to meet his second spurt and then his third. She shuddered and stiffened and felt a huge release of energy. She didn't know how many more times he spurted his cum into her body. She didn't care. She finally quit spasming herself and lay still. He was lying on top of her and breathing heavily. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close to her, his softening cock still inside her.

Finally after several minutes, his breathing returned to normal and he lifted his head and looked at her.

"I think I should ....."

"Don't you dare apologize to me Jay Moore or I'll spank you until you can't sit down. You made me cum twice and I loved each one. We were both so caught up in passion that neither one of us had a chance of lasting very long."

'I feel the need to say something ...."

She put her finger to her lips, and said, "Not now. Save it for the next time we are together. Right now we are going to have the lunch I promised you and then you are going to fuck me again."

Jay nodded in acquiescence and agreement.

"You just lie here and recuperate, I'll go get lunch." She got up and walked toward the door. His eyes never left the sway of her beautiful ass. At the door, she stopped and turned over her shoulder and said, "Like what you see?" and then walked out. Jay just groaned.

Emily went to the kitchen and retrieved the all-ready prepared sandwiches and refreshed their tea glasses. She made sure that the tray did not hide anything important before she reentered the room to find him sitting up in bed and the pillows next to him fluffed and waiting for her return.

She set the tray on the bed and then climbed in making sure to kiss him before she settled herself against the pillows. She handed him a napkin and a sandwich and took the same for herself. They ate silently, each deep within their own thoughts. They finished and put their napkins and leftovers on the tray. She put it on the night table next to her and turned back to face him.

"Emily, I..."

"Yes, Jay. Is there something you want to say?"

"There are so many things I want to say but I don't know which one I want to start with."

"We have an hour and twenty minutes before you need to leave. Do you want to talk or do you want to fuck me?"

"Neither. I want to make love with you."

"That is even better. What are you waiting for?"

"I am waiting for my fantasy bubble to burst."

"Do I look like a fantasy bubble to you?"

"No."

"Then you are wasting time."

He wasted no time after that. They kissed, they touched, they sucked, they probed, and they fucked. She came four more times while he spilled his seed into her twice more, once in her mouth and one in her womb. There were marks all over her breasts and ass. Her pussy knew what his tongue felt like when it was deep inside her. Her asshole knew what his finger felt like when it was deep inside. He knew what her tongue felt like probing his anal opening. At 3:00, they lay totally spent in each other's arms tenderly kissing each other's lips."

"God, I am in heaven." He said.

"No you aren't. You are in bed with me and it is time for you to get your ass up and get out of here. You have just enough time for a quick shower and no more. You leave in ten minutes give or take five minutes. Make your decision."

"It is one I don't want to make."

"I don't want you to make it either, but you have to and you know it. Make one."

Without a word, he got up and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. In five minutes, he was back and searching for his clothing. She was still in bed watching every move he made. She wanted desperately to just tell him to get back in bed, but she knew she couldn't do that. When he was dressed, she got up and walked naked with him to the door.

"Will we ever have another chance like this?" He asked.

"You never know. Now go. Kiss me and go. We will see what we will see."

He kissed her and walked out the door.

When the door shut, she leaned back against it and told herself that if anyone fucks this up, she was going to commit a violent act. She wanted him back with her now. She knew that she could wait until tonight, but she wanted him now.

Slowly, she went back to the bedroom and surveyed the scene. She pulled the sheets up and pulled the duvet smooth. If it didn't work out, she would have to make up some story to Rod about having to change the bedding but she didn't want to think about that now.

She then went into the shower and took a quick shower but didn't clean her pussy. She wasn't ready for all of his cum to wash down the drain. She wanted to wear what was left of his cum for at least the rest of the night. She pulled the same sundress that she had worn for less than an hour over her head, no bra, no panties. The night was still young, she said to herself. Then she went to the kitchen and made a pitcher of margaritas. There was no reason to let Rod know that she had fresh cum in her mouth and she didn't really want to taste Wendy's pussy which she was sure Rod had spent time sampling.

She had finished her first margarita when Rod came in from the garage.

"Hi honey, did you get everything done that you wanted to?"

"Yeah, all of the big things. There are still a few little things but they aren't critical. Oh, margarita. Do you have one for me?"

"Of course." She went and poured him one and set it in front of him on the table. He took a long drink and then asked, "What are we doing for dinner tonight?"

"I thought we would go to Tino's, if that is alright with you? Do you want to take a shower? We have time."

"No, I took one on the boat. I was too dirty to come home to you."

"Well, then sit and enjoy. We can leave in about an hour."

They spent the hour sipping margaritas and chatting about everything mundane. Finally, she stood and went to him and kissed him and said. "Let's go and have an exciting dinner."

"You're on."

"Let's take my car."

"Good, the truck is kind of dirty. I wouldn't want you to spoil that dress in it."

They left and made the ten minute drive to the restaurant. Based on the parking lot, Emily guessed that they were the first to arrive. Once inside, she quietly told the hostess that they had a reservation for the back room for eight." The girl checked and confirmed and said, "Please follow me."

"I wonder why they put us back here?" Rod asked.

"I asked for a quiet table and I guess this was it." Emily replied innocently.

Five minutes later, Wendy and Jordan entered. "Hi guys, I saw your car in the lot and I thought you might be here." Wendy said as she breezed in. She kissed Emily's cheek and then kissed Rod's. Rod had a slightly uncomfortable look on his face but he stood and shook hands with Jordan. Wendy took the seat next to Rod. Before anything else could be said, Nikki and Jim entered and the scene was repeated. Before they finished, Jay and Paula entered. There were pleasantries between everyone. Finally everyone was seated and looking at the menu.

Emily looked around and found that every woman was seated between her husband and her lover. While that wasn't planned, she could see how that set up both relaxed everyone but at the same time increased the tension to level where she would have everyone's full attention. Everyone placed their order and four bottles of wine soon found their way to the table. With the first glass of wine, Emily could see that all of the men relax further. She thought to herself, "Sneaky bastards! They all think that they got away with something. It was too bad that we are going to have to spoil their naughty secrets, but they don't need to have a dirty secret anyway."

Dinner was served promptly and they ate heartily. They emptied three of the four bottles of wine during dinner and poured each person a last glass while they were waiting for coffee. When coffee was served, she said something to the server who nodded and closed the door as she left. She took a sip of her coffee and stood up.

"Good evening everyone. It is so nice to see you. It has been twenty four hours since we last saw each other. I love being with all of you and I hope that you all feel the same. And gentlemen, I hope that you all had a good afternoon. I can assure you that all of the girls did." She paused as four male faces looked around with a big question mark on their faces. "I am going to lead this talk tonight but I want to assure you men that nothing, and I mean nothing, that happened today did not have the full agreement of all of the women. In short, we plotted a little against you, well not so much against you as around you. If you don't mind, what we are going to talk about will take a little time and might get a little confusing, so please just pay attention and save your questions and comments until I am through. No one is in trouble." She took another sip of her coffee. When she looked up she was aware of four sets of male eyes fixed on her and that there were four females with smiling faces also looking but with a more leisurely look.

"We have never talked about it openly but I think we all agree that our Friday nights are both fun and special. We enjoy each other's company but we have all found a special friend. These special friendships have grown because of shared interests and also a little shared affection. I don't think I am shocking anyone with this news, but it is now on the table that this is a fact. Since the night of the scavenger hunt, the girls have been discussing where we can or want to go from here. The result is that we have a proposal for you to consider. And I will say again, everything that happened today and that will be discussed tonight has 100% agreement by the women. And nothing will happen after tonight unless there is 100% agreement of all of us. One objection and everything is on hold or off. So it is all or nothing."

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers