The Abduction Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tina, I'm going to come, baby."

Tina didn't know what to do, she knew that men liked to come in women's mouths, but wasn't sure she could cope with that. She hesitated, and Brody realised her dilemma.

"It's ok Tina, let me out, use your hands," he gasped out.

Tina released him and used her hands vigorously; after only a second Brody released with a hoarse cry and spurted all over her waiting breasts. Again, again he came over her, creamy ropes landing on her body.

Decker could stand no more. He swiftly pushed Tina down and positioned his cock at her entrance. He used a finger to check she was still wet, and then slowly started pushing at her core. Decker used all of his control to go slow. He made eye contact to check Tina was willing and groaned as he saw her flushed face and large pupils.

Three pushes and he was in, deeply seated in her tight pussy. The feeling was incredible -- he didn't remember when he was last in a woman this tight.

Tina also felt the delicious friction. She lifted her legs to get him deeper, then cried out as Brody used his fingers on her clit. He rubbed in a slow but definite rhythm and she got tighter and tighter. Decker felt her start to clench, and joined her in a rapid climax, thrusting hard into her as they both cried out together.

He lay forward on her for a moment, getting his breath back. Then he sat up and grinned at Brody. Two climaxes just from straight fucking. Tina was not going to know what to do with herself when they really got going.

Tina was exhausted and totally relaxed. She barely felt Decker draw out, and didn't stir when he fetched a damp towel to clean her up. He and Brody cleaned up also, and then he tucked her into his body and pulled the cover over her.

This was enough for the first night; Tina needed to sleep.

********

Tina slept the sleep of the dead, dreamless and deep. She woke the next morning feeling incredibly warm and comfortable. She stretched and lay with her eyes still closed. Then she sniffed, and couldn't place the scent of the quilt covering her. She opened her eyes and started at the mirror for a moment, bewildered. Suddenly she remembered the happenings from the day before, and sat up quickly. Decker and Brody were not there, and Callum and Mason were on the other bed. As she stirred, they looked over at her.

"Awake at last, sleepyhead?" Callum asked. "How do you feel?"

"Ok. Good actually, I slept well," Tina admitted.

"Uh huh, a good fucking will do that for you," Joked Mason. Tina blushed.

Mason tossed back the cover and went over to Tina's bed. He was totally naked, with his morning erection standing out at 90 degrees. Callum joined them, in a similar state. They both sat down on her bed.

"We didn't get chance to play with you last night," Mason sulked, "So it's our turn this morning."

"But I thought ..." started Tina in surprise, then halted. She didn't know what to say.

"What? That we're gay?" Asked Mason. Tina nodded mutely.

"We're bi. We like fucking beautiful men or beautiful women," Callum clarified with a smile.

"And you really are beautiful, Tina, especially blushing like that," he added teasingly. He ran a finger along her cheek, then continued down her throat, chest and onto her breasts, tickling a nipple to watch it contract. His palm moved over the stomach and down to her mound.

Tina was already aroused. These men were so sensual, she was unable not to respond in kind. She slowly parted her legs to allow Callum access, and he obliged by rubbing a finger along her folds, already wet.

"Mmmm, lovely," Callum praised her. Mason moved closer and took hold of Callum's rock hard erection. He palmed it slowly for a few moments as Callum continued to finger Tina, then they both paused and looked at her expectantly. Tina took the hint, and brought her hand to Mason's cock, which twitched in her hand. Moisture coated the end of it, and Tina dipped it around the head. Mason groaned in appreciation.

"Fuck, you're hot. Keep doing that, don't stop." He ground out.

Callum adjusted his position so he was able to reach Tina's core with his tongue. He laved her folds, then made his tongue into a point and pressed her clit. Tina gasped in pleasure and boldly opened her legs still further. She opened her eyes and saw that Mason was now sucking Callum's cock. Tina joined in by taking Mason in her mouth and sucking softly. She found she couldn't really concentrate due to the amazing sensations Callum was causing her.

Mason noticed and spoke to her.

"Focus, sweetie. Just let Callum do his job and you do yours," he advised. Tina nodded and bent to lick Mason's shaft, which was thicker than ever.

There was a low whistle from the door.

"Now isn't that a sight for sore eyes," Decker said warmly as he watched the three of them pleasuring each other.

"No, don't stop, carry on," he encouraged. But Mason stopped Tina and sat up. He touched Callum's shoulder and indicated with a tilt of his head that they should switch. Callum nodded and lifted Tina to her knees, pushing her shoulders down a little. He licked and tongued her again, then used his fingers to sweep some of her cream to her puckered rosebud.

Tina tensed and started to object.

"Easy, honey. Don't worry, just relax," Mason crooned in her ear. He held her shoulders down and put one knee under her belly to hold her in position.

Tina's breath was coming in short gasps. She felt like she should resist, should prevent this invasion, but part of her wanted to experience the unknown and forbidden feel of Callum's finger in her most private place. She held still, but was unable to relax as Mason had advised. She was afraid it would hurt, and felt so vulnerable and out of control.

Callum was very experienced at anal sex, and had introduced many people, men and women both, to the pleasures it could give. He knew Tina was nervous, but that was not unexpected.

"Tina, it's just a finger, that's all, nothing to worry about," Callum tried to reassure her. He paused a moment, then continued to slowly insert his finger into Tina's ass. When only the tip was in, Tina tensed even more.

"You need to relax, honey," coaxed Callum. "We'll be here all day like this! Now, breathe deeply and concentrate on relaxing your internal muscles. I won't hurt you, I promise."

He felt Tina try to do as he said, and as she loosened up he pushed his finger a little further. This time she didn't clench on him, so he carried on and slid the whole of his finger into her rectum. His other hand reached to caress her folds and clit, which meant he was able to feel Tina's response -- more seeping of moisture around his fingers.

"See, nice isn't it?" He chuckled. "Hmmm, she's so tight. I can't wait to fuck her ass. It's going to be incredible." He smiled up at Decker who nodded approvingly.

Mason was now pulling on Tina's nipples, and as Callum withdrew to gather more cream, Tina was moaning in pleasure. Callum quickly took the opportunity to cross his fingers and insert two, scissoring them inside her, stretching her gently and getting her used to the feeling of something in her ass.

Tina was feeling a little better now. Callum had not, as promised, hurt her at all, and she had to admit the feeling was not unpleasant. But she still couldn't imagine the thought of Callum's large cock going where his fingers were. It just wouldn't fit, not without unbearable agony, she was sure.

She also needed to use the bathroom.

"Guys, I need to stop a moment," she asked. Callum withdrew slowly and kissed her ass, nipping it playfully and making Tina squeal.

"Need the bathroom?" He asked. "Sure honey, go ahead. Then come on back in here."

Tina walked unsteadily to the bathroom. She let go her bladder with immense relief, then, as Callum had stimulated her bowel, she stayed and emptied herself. Feeling hot and sticky, Tina decided to use the shower again.

When she went back into the bedroom, Callum and Mason were kissing and fondling each other, with Decker watching them. He gestured to her to come and lie with him. Tina was feeling embarrassed to watch the two men making out. Decker sat her against his chest, with his legs outside of hers. He spoke quietly into her ear.

"Have you ever watched two men make love, Tina?" He asked. Tina shook her head mutely.

"It's a beautiful act, just the same as all sex is beautiful. What is it about it that makes you uncomfortable? You haven't any religious objections, have you?"

"No, but it just seems ... so naughty and wrong," Tina tried to explain what she didn't understand herself. Watching Callum suck Mason's cock was so erotic she didn't know what to do or where to look. Mason caught her eye and smiled at her.

"Feels good. Why don't you play with yourself a little, join in," he suggested.

Decker took Tina's hand and moved it to her pussy. She began to rub her folds, and flick her clit, moaning softly and laying her head back on Decker's chest. He lifted her head.

"Watch the guys as you play," he told her.

Tina swallowed dryly and watched with increased arousal as Callum pulled Mason onto his knees and reached for lubricant. Her eyes were wide as Callum put a generous amount onto his fingers and Mason's hole. Mason groaned in appreciation as Callum slowly inserted his fingers, gently moving them in and out. After a few moments, Callum used the lube on his cock and positioned himself against Mason's hole, which was now open and ready.

Tina's breath was coming in short bursts and she fingered herself more rapidly. Decker was pinching her nipples, adding to the fire in her body.

She watched Callum take hold of his own cock, and push it into Mason, who pushed back towards him, gasping in pleasure.

"Doesn't it hurt?" Tina asked nervously.

"Not if it's done right, and Callum's an expert, sweetie," Decker replied. Mason was too busy to answer her. "You've got nothing to worry about, I guarantee it."

Sensing Tina was almost about to explode, he turned her onto her side and spooned close to her. He gave her folds a quick rub, then pushed into her and thrust deeply, again and again. Tina didn't need gentle this time. He held her head so she was still watching Callum and Mason, and made eye contact with Callum. They nodded slightly, then increased the pace of their thrusts. Everyone was moaning, Tina could hear the erotic sounds of flesh slapping flesh, and the sight of Callum pounding into Mason, who was clearly loving it, drove her wild. She cried out as Decker rammed into her, and when he leaned forward to flick her engorged nub, she shattered with a scream.

Her climax drove both Callum and Decker to join her, and Mason came all over his hand as he pumped himself.

There was a moment of stillness, broken only by the sounds of four panting bodies. Then everyone collapsed onto the beds, sweating, hearts still racing.

Tina opened her eyes, amazed to find she'd dozed off after her orgasm. She was alone. Looking around, she spotted a suitcase -- her suitcase -- and went over to it. Some of her clothes and personal items were in it, including, she was glad to see, her contraceptive pills. Tina realised that this meant the team had been in her apartment, but the thought didn't cause her too much annoyance. She felt too lethargic and satisfied to be annoyed at anything at the moment.

Dressing quickly in faded jeans and a knit sweater, Tina wandered into the kitchen, feeling hungry. A wonderful smell of frying eggs and tomatoes was wafting through the house. Decker, who seemed to act as chef to the team, was busy making breakfast, or brunch, Tina thought, looking at the clock in astonishment.

"Don't worry, it's veggie sausage," clarified Decker as he saw Tina approach. Tina smiled, feeling warmed at the care they were showing her, and the consideration for her needs.

After a leisurely breakfast/lunch, they spent some time chilling out. A warm, afternoon sunshine was flooding the small, sheltered patio at the back of the cottage, and Tina and the team went and sat outside, sipping afternoon coffee. They chatted about everything and nothing, and Tina had a hard job remembering what was actually happening to her.

She looked across at Decker, and he met her eyes.

"Well, Tina, what do you think of your weekend away so far?" He enquired with a faint smile.

"Erm, it's nice. Well, amazing actually," Tina replied. "But I still can't understand how I've never heard anything about this sort of thing happening to anyone else," she frowned.

"Why should you have heard anything?" Decker queried.

"Well, hasn't anyone ever reported you?" Tina asked

"Will you?" Decker asked bluntly. Tina blushed uneasily.

"I suppose it would be a bit difficult, but I'm still surprised no one has. It makes me feel a bit uncomfortable, like maybe they didn't make it home to be able to report anything," she said frankly, looking at each of the team to see if they would look guilty or shifty.

"We don't hurt women, Tina," said Brody disapprovingly. "I should put you over my knee for that remark," he went on, with a hot look coming into his eyes. He got up and stalked over to her, and in one smooth move, pulled her up and sat down in her place, drawing Tina to lie over his knee. Tina struggled, but Brody was strong and experienced, and he held her easily.

"I think you need to learn not to question your safety with us, Tina," Brody told her. "What do you think, guys?"

There were nods and murmurs of agreement from the others. Brody undid Tina's jeans and pulled them down, exposing the firm globes of her ass to the air.

"Stop it, let me go," Tina cried out in alarm. Surely Brody wasn't really going to hit her? "You said you don't hurt women!"

"Don't struggle and you won't get hurt," advised Decker, crouching down in front of Tina and moving her hair away so he could look into her eyes.

Tina felt out of control and vulnerable. She thrashed around, but it was futile, and just made her more aware of Brody's erection under her belly. Suddenly she felt a sharp slap on her exposed buttocks, and jumped in disbelief.

"Ow!" Tina yelped , and then moaned when she felt Brody's warm hand soothing the area he had just slapped. Being held so immobile, totally unable to prevent whatever Brody wanted to do made her feel aroused. Brody felt the difference.

"Strip these jeans off her," he said tersely. Mason obliged, pulling off her trainers at the same time.

"Oh God, please!" moaned Tina. She didn't know if she was asking Brody to stop or carry on.

He carried on. Slap! Then again a soft, soothing rub, bringing an intense heat to her ass. Tina felt her insides turn to liquid and seep out of her. She squirmed uneasily.

Mason moved her legs so they were apart, and delved into her thighs.

"Mmmm, like that, do you sweetie?" He asked her throatily. "I think she needs another one, Brody,"

Brody lifted Tina and repositioned her so she was lying over the table. Decker immediately took her hands and stretched them out so she could not move. Brody kicked her legs apart and felt her core.

"She's sopping, hot, wet and ready," he boasted. He fondled her some more, and then moved to her anus. Tina tensed and bucked, but it was futile.

"Stop tensing Tina," Brody told her. "You have to trust us and relax, accept whatever we do to you. It will be better for you that way. Now, I'm going to put this butt plug in you, so make sure to keep those muscles soft."

Tina was feeling so aroused she couldn't speak. She never would have guessed that being held down this way would turn her on. Her other sex partners had been fairly laid back, simply fucking her and then, more often than not, turning over and going to sleep, often leaving Tina unsatisfied. These men seemed intent on ensuring she felt pleasure at every turn. She held still as she felt Brody ease something into her ass, and forced herself to relax.

"That's it, good, Tina, well done," praised Mason. "Now since Brody has got you good and ready, I'm going to fuck you, it will feel so tight and good, just relax and go with it," he advised.

She felt Mason position himself at her pussy, and groaned aloud as he pushed into her slowly. The feeling of being filled in two openings was so sinful, erotic and forbidden it made her writhe. She knew she wouldn't last long, but Mason was pumping in and out of her with a slow steady rhythm, forcing her to match his pace.

Decker was still holding her hands, and Brody was twisting the plug in her ass, increasing the friction.

Tina's internal muscles contracted and she shattered into her release, taking Mason with her as he felt her clench onto his cock.

Decker and Mason held Tina while she came down from her intense orgasm. Brody removed her plug and winked at Callum.

Tina couldn't believe the feelings she was having. Nor could she believe it would all be over soon. She voiced that thought to the team.

"Am I really never going to see you again after this?" She asked quietly.

Decker nodded regretfully,

"It's better that way, Tina," he replied. "But be sure to make the most of this experience. When you get home, get out and enjoy yourself more," he advised.

That night Tina spent wrapped in Decker and Brody's arms. She expected them to fuck her again, but Decker said she would be sore if they did.

"We don't want to hurt you, honey," he told her. "We'll give you a good send off tomorrow, though," he added with a smile.

In the morning, Tina woke to the sound of the shower. Callum and Mason came out wrapped in towels. Decker picked Tina up, making her yelp in surprise, and carried her in. Brody joined them, and they quickly soaped her up. They added a wet massage to her shower, until Tina felt completely boneless.

When she walked back into the bedroom, she was faced with four naked, gorgeous men, all with large erections. She gulped, then smiled at them. Before she could say a word, Decker pounced on her, taking one wrist and wrapping a leather strap around it. Brody quickly did the same to the other one. Tina was alarmed.

"Hey, steady on guys, what are you doing?" She was bewildered, she hadn't resisted them fucking her at all, why were they tying her up?

"We want to concentrate on you today. You don't have to do anything with your hands, so we may as well tie them to the bed," Decker told her, smiling at her incredulous look.

The team quickly positioned Tina on the bed, face down. Her hands were tied to the bed. She could move her arms a little, but still felt claustrophobic. Mason spoke to her.

"Just breathe deeply, Tina," he advised. "Fight that feeling of panic. Relax. Keep breathing and just let it all happen. Don't resist us. Submit to it all and it will feel great."

Tina tried hard to obey. Slowly she was able to relax, and her breathing eased. One of the team, she didn't know which, raised her off the bed so she was on her knees. Tina was already aroused; she couldn't believe it, but she was finding this so erotic. She closed her eyes and just let the sensations wash over her. Someone was underneath her, licking and sucking her folds, flicking her clit every now and then, causing her to shudder and moan in appreciation.

Then Tina felt something cold touch her ass, and she jumped and squealed a little. She heard a chuckle -- Callum, she thought.

"Easy, Tina, it's cold, I know, but I need to get you all lubed up here," Callum told her. "Don't tense up now."

Tina forced herself to relax her muscles, and felt Callum's finger enter her anus. It didn't hurt at all, and she relaxed some more in relief. It felt good, and Tina felt herself getting wetter and wetter.

Callum worked his finger in and out of Tina, gauging her reactions closely. When he felt her relax, he added another finger. Tina groaned, but stayed loose for him.