The Accidental Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a long loud moan as my muscles continued spasming around him and he continued thrusting into me gently and at just the right intervals to prolong my orgasm. "That's it baby, keep coming for me." He said and pushed deeper into me, making the aftershocks take on a whole new intensity. I held him in place deep inside of me; wanting him to feel the pleasure he was giving me and needing him to complete me.

"Jaaake!" I managed to moan as my orgasm subsided and I was left feeling boneless. He started kissing me again, still buried deep inside me, and my body came alive at his touch. I was ravenous wanting him again, and wanting to come again. I writhed beneath him until he suddenly pulled completely out of me.

Before I could voice my surprise and ask him any questions, he had flipped me on my stomach; pulling me up until I was on all fours in front of him he quickly entered me from behind. "Oh fuck yes!" I shouted as he sank himself into my body.

During one of our innocent exchanges we had learned that we both loved this position, and having him fuck me this way as I gave him complete control over my body was a huge turn on.

He held onto my hips as he plunged partially inside of me and pulled out again, teasing both of us and not giving in to the desire for completion. He repeated his motion over and over, finally reaching around me to rub my clit. His fingers set of fireworks in my brain and his dick was shooting sparks down to my toes; my hands were digging into the sheets as I struggled to get more of him inside of me.

"You better lay still if you want to come again." He threatened as he stopped all his movements, eliciting a moan of protest from me. "I mean it." He said as he smacked me lightly on my ass.

"Hey!" I tried looking back as I voiced my protest, never one fond of being spanked.

I felt him lower himself over to me and lean down to kiss my back. "Play along and one of these days I might sneak you off to a supply closet at the school, give you a nice long orgasm in the middle of the day and send you back to class knowing that I was still hard for you."

"Mmm." I mumbled debating my options as he nipped at my shoulder and continued kissing a trail down my back while still being inside of me

"Now are you going to move?" He queried with an authoritative tone of voice I had never heard before.

"No." I murmured while rolling my eyes.

Smack! He hit me on the ass again as I turned around to look at him with fire in my eyes, "'No' WHAT?"

I looked at him, not willing to submit to authority as he thrust inside of me once to remind me of what I wanted. I arched under him as my nerve centers processed that instant of pleasure.

"'No' What?" He repeated sternly, flicking a finger over my clit.

My mind was at war with my body, but I caved logically understanding it was part of the game. "No Sir." I said resignedly and felt myself grow wetter at the submission.

"Good girl." He praised me by strumming his fingers over my clit in slow circles that sent waves of pleasure directly to my brain.

"Ooh that feels soo good!" I cried out as he slowly withdrew and slammed himself into me again.

"You are so wet." He exclaimed through gritted teeth as he felt his cock slide in and out of my body with ease, "Are you ready to come again?"

"God, oh yes, please!" I sobbed in frustration at his constant change of pace.

Smack! Again he hit me, this time with slightly more force. I was about to bolt upright and turn around to yell at him when I felt his firm hands holding me in place. "Don't move, and tell me what you want . . . properly." He commanded.

I was angry but completely turned on at his display of power, and the way he was holding me down; he had total control over my body. "Please fuck me!" I pleaded. "I want to come so badly, make me come!" And for good measure I added "Sir!"

That must have been the magic word because all the sudden he stopped the game, and moved his hand back down to my clit. Rubbing it and twirling it while pushing himself in and out of me, still holding me in place with one hand to make sure I remembered his order.

My body was tightening around him as I approached my orgasm. The combination of his control over me and over himself was impressive and seductive. I was ready to come and started moaning unintelligibly as my climax neared.

I was afraid to move, not knowing for sure if the game was over and whether he would smack me again. I held still as he fucked me hard and without restraint, he knew I was getting close and started rubbing my clit harder to push me over the edge.

My muscles started tightening around him as my body bowed beneath him for a deeper angle. He withdrew partially and shifted slightly behind me, entering me at such the perfect angle that I could feel his cock grazing every part of me. Fireworks exploded in my head as I came around him, my muscles squeezing down on him and a loud wail escaping from my lips. It was the most intense orgasm of my life as I bucked back against him.

The intensity of my orgasm must have set him off because he grabbed my hips and plunged deep inside of me. My pussy milked his cock as I felt him explode inside of me. "Oh god, oh fuck!" He grunted as he held himself against me while he unloaded his cum into me.

The sensation of his cum hitting my cervix set off a series of aftershocks that caused my muscles to flutter around his cock. He moaned at the novel sensation and lightly grazed my clit to make it happen again. We both groaned at the feeling trying to maximize the sensation until I got too sensitive to have my clit touched again.

He kissed me on the shoulder and pulled out of me, rolling me onto my back so he could fully kiss me some more. Trailing his hands over my breasts and ass before pulling away to catch his breath.

"That was fucking mind blowing." He managed to say between gasps as he pulled me to him to cuddle. "Remind me to investigate all the supply closets at the school!"

12