The Act of Arting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about an hour of drawing, she finally finished the portrait. It was actually eerie the way she captured the look of hunger in his eyes.

"So can I see it?" Dyson asked sliding off the pedestal.

Ivy hesitated.

"It's okay," Dyson smiled, "I understand. You can show me later or never if you want. I'll show you mine when we're done if you want to see them."

"Alright," Ivy replied quietly.

"So do you think I can do you real quick before your practice?"

Ivy looked at Dyson with complete surprise. She didn't think it would go like this. So soon and so sudden and no making love just fucking. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. This wasn't--

"Do your portrait," Dyson chuckled realizing what he'd just said as he sat down at the table. Ivy laughed and headed to the pedestal.

"Yeah. If you think you can be done in less than an hour."

"What if I'm not? I don't want to rush it. You saw how long I took last time and I don't want you to be late," Dyson said looking at his watch, "It's after 3 now."

"Well, when can we finish?" Ivy asked.

"I have 2 early classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. What's your schedule like?"

"I only have one class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. From 12:30 to 2."

"So how about after your class on Tuesday?" Dyson suggested.

"That sounds good."

"Well now my afternoon's free," he said laying down his pencil. Ivy smiled at him.

"What are you gonna do?"

Dyson shrugged.

"I dunno. Maybe we can hang out until your practice starts. Practice our poses for our next portraits?"

Ivy gave him a skeptical look as she climbed down off of the pedestal. When she turned around Dyson was right there and they were face to face again. The look he had in his eyes earlier had returned. He grabbed Ivy's face and pulled her into a kiss then backed her into the pedestal. He pulled away and lifted her up onto the pedestal and looked at her. She looked down and felt moisture blooming between her legs as Dyson began to rub her thighs slowly.

Dyson reached up, placed his hands on Ivy's waist then slipped one hand underneath her layered shirts and stroked her stomach lightly. Then he looked into her eyes and spread her legs apart and stepped between them. He leaned in close and began to kiss her stomach lightly.

She gasped quietly as she looked down at him. Then he grabbed her neck and pulled her down into another kiss. As they kissed he slid his hands down to her belt, smoothly unbuckled it and began to work on unbuttoning her jeans. Her heart was beating uncontrollably now. She couldn't believe what was about to happen. All the fantasies she'd had of this moment and they were about to come true. Just a few more seconds and her pussy would be free and available to Dyson's hands.

Finally, he got the button undone and he stopped kissing Ivy and looked at what he was doing. He unzipped her jeans and leaned down and planted a kiss on Ivy's mound through her wet panties. She felt as though she would cum right then and there. He kissed her pussy again and then lifted her off of the pedestal and stood her on the ground.

As he kissed her neck and he pulled her shirt over her head and she stood half naked with her jeans unbuttoned and around her ankles. Dyson kissed his way down her stomach and back up as he reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, then slid it off and let it drop to the floor. He squeezed her breast and licked her left nipple while lightly pinching the right one, then switched. Ivy was still so taken aback and in ecstasy from what was going on that she realized she wasn't reciprocating Dyson's actions.

She decided to let him know that she was enjoying what was happening and about to happen between them. She rubbed his back as he kissed back down her stomach and then she slipped her hands under his shirt and pulled it off in one quick movement. His body was more muscular than she had anticipated. His arms were cut and he had six pack abs which turned Ivy on even more. He looked up at her as he kneeled down on the ground and kissed her pussy and helped her step out of her pants. He rubbed her legs up and down and then hooked his fingers into the elastic of her bikini briefs and slowly pulled them down. As he slid them off her pussy felt a rush of cool air that sent a slight chill down her back. Here she was, standing in her empty art classroom, having sexual relations with Dyson where anyone could see if they walked in.

All those thoughts were pushed to the back of her mind when she felt Dyson's tongue run up the length of her slit. He licked up and down then lifted her leg up and caressed her thigh with his lips. Ivy was in heaven and almost felt as if she would orgasm at any moment. Dyson placed his hands on her ass and massaged it as he sucked her pussy lips. Then with his large fingers, he slid down to the bottom of her lips and entered his finger into her hole. Little by little he would stick it in, then pull it out and blow on her clit just to tease.

Suddenly she felt her hole filled with Dyson's tongue. He began sucking and licking on her pussy in a rhythm so fast it finally sent her over the edge. She gripped onto Dyson's shoulder as her knees buckled and he held her up by her plentiful ass cheeks. She couldn't hold back anymore as she moaned and nearly screamed as she came right into Dyson's mouth. Dyson swallowed it all down and pulled his mouth out of her pussy. He kissed his way back up to Ivy's lips and planted a kiss on her.

Usually Ivy wouldn't allow her lover to do such a thing but for some reason, she felt she would do anything to Dyson and let Dyson do anything to her.

After the kiss, Dyson looked into her eyes and grinned.

"You better go. You'll be late for practice," he said without looking at his watch.

Ivy stared into his eyes not sure what to say.

"Okay," was all she managed to get out.

She slowly slid her soaking wet pussy into her panties and then pulled on her jeans as Dyson put on his shirt and started to pack up his supplies. Ivy looked at her watch and saw it was 3:51pm. She had just enough time to make it to practice. The way she was feeling she felt as if she could float the whole way there.

"So Tuesday we'll finish. Is that cool?" he asked as he pulled his coat on. Ivy nodded.

"Yes."

Dyson smiled and headed toward the door.

"I'll call you before Tuesday," he said as he walked out of the classroom.

Ivy's head was spinning. She was beyond excited and could not wait until Tuesday.

When Tuesday finally came, she was extremely nervous and eager. In about 3 hours she would be with Dyson again. She decided she would at least return the favor for him if she got the chance. By 11:45am he still hadn't called about their meeting. She wasn't sure if she should call him to find out what was going on or not. She decided to just wait until after class.

While in class she did nothing but doodle and daydream and smile to herself. I probably look like an idiot! she thought and laughed. Finally, class was over and hands trembling she took out her cellphone to check for missed calls. She had 3, all were from Dyson. She dialed her voicemail and her heartbeat tripled.

"Hey Ivy, this is Dyson. I--" click. Next message.

"Sorry bout that, my phone is a piece of shi-- Uh, crap... I checked out the art room. There are classes in there until like 9 o'clock tonight. I figure we can just finish at my place. Stand on the coffee table or something. Call me when you get this." click. Next message.

"Oh yeah, my number is 215-555-1028. Even though...I guess you have caller ID. Oh well, just in case." click.

Ivy laughed and dialed his number.

"Hello?" Dyson answered sounding groggy.

"Hey, Dyson?" Ivy asked, unsure if it was him.

"Oh hey Ivy," he yawned. "Sorry I was taking a nap. You done class?"

"Yeah. Sorry if I woke you up," she apologized.

"It's okay. I was waiting for you to call. Do you wanna come over and finish here or try another day this week?"

"I can come over there," Ivy replied with what she hoped wasn't too quick of a response.

"Alright, I live in Pierce's Palace on Diamond. You know where that is?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay, well I can just meet you out front. When do you wanna come?"

"Is now a good time?" Ivy asked.

"Can you gimme about 20 minutes? And then I'll meet you out front of the apartment building," Dyson said climbing out of bed.

"Sure, yeah. So I'll see you in 20 minutes."

"Alright, bye."

Ivy was so nervous about what was probably going to happen. She even had condoms tucked away in the pocket of her messenger bag. She walked up to the front of the building 20 minutes later and Dyson was already standing there waiting for her. He was wearing a green hoodie, jeans, and socks with A.D.I.D.A.S. sandals. Ivy cringed at the unforgiving choice of footwear.

"Hey."

"Hi," she smiled.

"Come on up," Dyson said as they went inside to the elevators.

They rode in silence to the 4th floor then got out and headed to the corner apartment. They walked in and Ivy was surprised; the apartment was nicer than she'd expected. They headed to the living room.

"You can drop your stuff anywhere," Dyson said as he went into the kitchen.

"Thanks," Ivy said setting her bag down beside the couch.

"You want something to drink or eat?" Dyson asked as he poured himself some orange juice.

"No, thanks."

He went into the living room and plopped down on the sofa and he propped his feet up on the coffee table.

"So do you have any other plans for today? Any Chronicles meetings or dance practices you have to get to?" he grinned.

Ivy smiled.

"No, nothing else."

"Alright. Well, the table is clear," he said dropping his feet down to the floor.

"You want me to stand on there?" she asked skeptically.

Dyson laughed.

"Yeah, its fine. I know it's old but it'll hold you. I promise."

"Okay," she said laying her coat down on the couch and adjusting her clothes.

"Here, let me move it over some," Dyson said sliding it farther away from the couch and turning it on an angle. Then he grabbed what looked like a TV tray and sat it down in front of the couch.

"One more thing," he said walking down the hall into his room. He came back out with a stool and sat it in front of the tray. Then he converted the tray into a small desk and he sat down on the stool.

"Ready," he smiled.

"Alright," Ivy said standing up on the coffee table. She couldn't stop giggling once she was up there.

"What's so funny?" Dyson asked grinning.

"Nothing, I don't know. I feel ridiculous!" she giggled.

"Don't. It's fine. I live alone so its not like anybody's gonna see you but me."

"Okay," Ivy said still laughing. It was more nervous laughter than anything else.

"What's your pose going to be? Should I pose you?" he asked.

"How about this?" Ivy said sitting down with her left leg bent inward and her right leg up as she held onto her right knee.

"That's good, that's good," Dyson nodded. "Perfect."

He stared at Ivy again for a while and finally began to draw. It took him almost an hour and a half to finish the portrait. When he was done, he sighed heavily and stared at the paper. He shrugged and then grunted and stood up.

"Done. I guess. It's not my best work but whatever," he said stretching. "You feeling okay? You wanna take a break before we start again?"

Ivy stood and stretched.

"Yes, please. Where's the bathroom?" she asked.

Dyson directed her toward the bathroom and when she came back, the living room was empty. She peeked in the kitchen and he wasn't in there either. That only left his bedroom. She waited to see if he would come back out or not and after a few minutes she decided to go see what he was doing. She walked quietly to his bedroom door, which was open and peered inside. He was lying down on his bed with his feet on the ground, his hands behind his head and his eyes closed.

I can't believe he went to sleep that fast! 'That ain't even right! And he was just sleeping before I got here!' Ivy thought rolling her eyes. She wasn't sure what to do. Walk in or wait in the living room or leave...? She decided to wake him up and postpone the rest of the portraits. She walked over to the bed and just stood looking at Dyson, her heart beating so fast she thought that alone would wake him up.

She reached out to shake him and he responded without even opening his eyes.

"Usually people knock before going into other people's bedrooms," he said smirking at Ivy.

"Oh Lord have mercy!" Ivy cried out simultaneously as she took a step back.

He laughed as she tried to regain her composure.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist," he said still laughing.

"You're a punk!" Ivy laughed.

"I am really beat. Do you mind if I take a powernap?" Dyson asked when they settled down.

Is he serious? Ivy thought. Only if I can sleep with you.

"Sure. Go ahead. I'll get some reading done for Spanish."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

"Okay. Just wake me up in like... Half an hour. Is that too long? I'm really sorry."

"No, it's fine."

"Thanks a lot. I'll have a really good pose when I wake up," he grinned.

"Alright."

"Oh and be really quiet because my neighbor next door is a bitch and complains when I breath too loud. She plays her stupid 'Lion King on Broadway' soundtrack at full volume and then complains about me. The landlord said if they get one more complaint about my apartment, they're going to have to take further corrective action. So just keep that in mind."

"Of course."

Ivy tried to concentrate on reading Spanish but could do nothing but stare blankly at the pages as her mind wandered. She was daydreaming about Dyson of course. Finally, she realized it had been almost 45 minutes. She went back into his room after tapping lightly at the door--she was more cautious this time. She reached out, gently shook him and said his name.

"Dyson?"

There was no response from him so she tried again.

"Dyson? Wake up."

Damn! How the hell can he fall into a sleep like that, that fast? Ivy thought.

She reached to shake him again and his eyes popped open and he grabbed her around the neck and pulled her down on top of him. He began to devour her mouth and after she was over the initial shock --once again--she began to reciprocate.

Dyson sat up and Ivy leaned back as he tore her shirt off and threw it on the ground. She did the same to him and then began to kiss his neck and chest and stomach. Before she could get any further down he gently pushed her shoulders and slipped out from underneath her and stood up. He was about to lie back down on top of her but she grabbed his belt buckle and held him off. She swung her legs down off of the bed and looked up into Dyson's eyes.

Dyson did nothing as she began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. She reached inside and felt his stiff cock and a spot that was obviously wet from precum. She rubbed his cock and squeezed it firmly then pulled his pants open wider and slipped them down to his ankles.

She got on her knees in front of him and slowly slid his boxers down to join his pants. His dick was bigger than she had anticipated. Not repulsively large but a little larger than average. As soon as she saw it she imagined him sticking it inside of her.

With that in mind she immediately slipped his cock inside her mouth and a soft whimper crept from his lips. After it was nice and wet she pulled it out massaged his balls while she licked up and down his shaft. Slowly, from the base to the head which was swollen and dripping precum. She twirled her tongue around the head and then licked down to the base again and sucked tenderly on his balls. Dyson moaned as he placed his hand on her head. She licked back up to the head and stuck his cock back in her mouth.

Dyson, feeling he was about to cum, pulled his dick out of her mouth. Then he stepped out of his boxers and jeans, grabbed the sides of Ivy's face and guided her to meet his mouth in an aggressive kiss. They stood there Dyson's bare cock pressed against Ivy's sopping wet pussy.

He unbuttoned her pants and slid them off quickly and backed her up onto the bed. He broke free of Ivy's lips then leaned down to pull off her jeans and panties. She scooted back on the king-sized bed as he slipped off her sneakers and climbed on the bed next to her. He engulfed her lips as he straddled her and leaned down to pinch and suck her nipples. He pinched so hard she winced and he leaned away from her with a worried look on his face.

"Sorry."

"It's okay," Ivy assured him.

Before she could even respond Dyson was kissing the nipple he'd pinched too hard. Then he scooted down and licked her pussy as he rubbed her C cups. He kissed her pussy and then slowly turned her onto her stomach, passionately massaging her as he did so.

Condom! I gotta get the condom! Ivy thought. But I can't stop! But I can't just... It's too dangerous.

Dyson kissed up Ivy's spine to her neck and then spread her legs and kneeled between them. She felt the warmth of his large cock and waited almost impatiently for what was coming as she hoisted her butt into the air. He leaned down on top of her and reached underneath the bed quickly and sat back up. She could feel his cock near the crack of her ass. He rubbed it up and down her pussy and then spread her pussy lips and stuck his finger in to see how wet she was.

Ivy got a chill as she realized she was about to let Dyson enter her without protection. Her nerves got the best of her as she felt the tip of Dyson's penis and began to cry out "Wait!" but Dyson was already inside of her. And he was protected. He had slipped a condom on so fast she didn't even notice.

Instead of a cry of wait it turned into a moan. She moaned loudly as she felt Dyson's cock penetrate her. It hurt at first, because of the girth but Dyson finally got his rhythm down and it began to feel amazing. Better than she had ever daydreamed. Her eyes closed and she gripped the blankets on the bed as Dyson moved in and out of her, gradually picking up the pace. Then he leaned down on top of her and pumped her pussy in and out, going hard and to the hilt. She felt his oversized cock in the pit of her belly and loved it.

Her tits were swinging and her nipples were brushing against the pillow, which only added to her pleasure. He thrust in and out of her with ease as he leaned down, his sweat-covered chest sticking to her glistening back. Her grip on the blankets was really tight and Dyson reached up and placed his hand on top of hers for a brief moment. Then he slid his dick out and grabbed her hands and pried them from the blankets.

He flipped her over and kissed her lips deeply then ran his hands up and rubbed her titties and spread her legs further apart. He stuck his throbbing cock inside her again and began to thrust in and out at lightning speed. Ivy strained to hold back her moans for fear of getting Dyson in trouble with his neighbor but she could hold back no longer and her moans filled the room.

Dyson leaned down and kissed her to stifle some of the moans. A moment later he felt he was about to cum and he gave one last thrust into her before it shot out of his rigid cock. He grunted at the release and squeezed his eyes shut. When he was done he opened his eyes and looked at Ivy.

She didn't cum and that wasn't fair. He slipped out of her swollen pussy and immediately bent down and started to suck her pulsing clit. He sucked it so hard and so fast that it was only a few moments before she came. She let out another loud moan and it was like music to his ears.

He wiped her cum from his mouth and laid down next to her. They kissed and smiled and stroked each other. Their sweat dried and Ivy began to get cold. Dyson picked the blanket and sheets up off of the floor and covered Ivy and himself up with them.