The Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Every once in a while she would lift her head from my cock and tell us which organ to concentrate on as she wanted both to climax at the same time. She started moving her hips back and forth and moaning as her excitement mounted. Her thick cock tasted delicious and I was in heaven sucking it as I listened to Bob noisily licking and sucking her cuntflesh. Suddenly her body stiffened and she lifted her head from my penis and cried out in ecstacy as her cock swelled and shot load after load of hot cum into my mouth and, at the same time, she wet Bob's face with her juices as she went into a simultaneous vaginal orgasm. She was grinding both her cock and her cunt into our faces as her orgasms continued for a long time and both of us drank her offerings and sucked deeply on her organs. Finally, she collapsed on top of me and rolled over on her back as Bob lay down next to her and we all rested a while.

She told us how much she loves cumming like that and made us promise we would do it to her whenever we got together which was a promise we meant to keep.

I couldn't believe the time had passed so quickly as it was time for me to leave so I went and showered and got dressed as they saw me to the door since Charly was spending the night there. I kissed Charly good night and told Bob I'd call him in the morning as I reluctantly left his apartment and headed home with a feeling of complete satisfaction along with the pleasant thought that I'd finally found a terrific playmate through an ad.

Bob and I got together a couple of times a week for the next few weeks and then one day, he told me that he got a call from his wife who was coming home for about a week in a day or so and he had something in mind which he would like to discuss with me next time we got together. We were lying in bed the next day, playing with each other's soft cocks after a particularly satisfying session, when he told me that he had been planning on getting his wife involved in the sex group for some time now and, since she was going to be in town for a week, he wanted to take advantage of it and wondered if I would like to try and get my wife interested also. I told him I had no idea of how to get my wife involved without causing a big problem if she didn't go for it. He told me not to worry as he had given this a lot of thought and discussed it with his group.

The plan was to have a regular social party at one of the group's homes, during which a couple would start making love in front of everyone and putting on a really hot sex show. The word would be put out that the host and hostess hired the couple to liven things up as a surprise for all the guests. The guests would get turned on by the show and mutual and self masturbation would take place as they watched. Hopefully his wife would get turned on also and he could ease her into sex with the group if not that night some other night. He wanted to know if I would bring my wife and see if we could get them both turned on.

I told my wife that we were invited to a dinner party on Thursday and that my friend Bob and his wife Paula would be picking us up about 7 pm. The next few days passed very slowly as I waited for the night of the party and when it finally arrived, We got into the cab with Bob and his wife and introductions were made all around as we headed to the party. Paula was a very good looking dark haired beauty with a gorgeous figure and both my wife and I hit it off with her from the very beginning. We arrived at the O'Brian's apartment shortly thereafter and were impressed with the immense size of the place. Bob told us that there were 15 rooms plus a huge penthouse terrace. Mary O'Brian was a tall, attractive redhead with terrific cleavage who introduced us to the other guests as we sat in the living room and had drinks before dinner.

My wife, Tyko, was very impressed with the guests and the apartment and seemed to be in a relaxed mood. We had dinner and were sitting in the library afterwards having cordials and getting acquainted with everyone. My wife leaned over and told me that she was enjoying herself and liked the people she was meeting. Just then, a buxom blonde leaned towards Tyko and said something to her which caused her eyes to open wide as she looked in the direction the blonde was pointing. I looked over and saw a very good looking couple sitting on a couch on the other side of the room locked in a sexy embrace as they ran their hands all over each other's bodies. The guy had his hand up her skirt and she was squeezing his cock through his pants as they soul kissed. They were completely oblivious to their surroundings and were totally into each other.

They started to undress each other and the guy leaned forward and took one of her erect nipples between his lips as she ran her fingers all over his thick, throbbing cock. Then she bent her head and flicked her tongue over his cockhead to capture a drop of precum and my wife squeezed my hand tightly as her gaze never left the action.

The guy dropped to his knees in front of her and she spread her thighs wide to give him access to her gorgeous crotch as he deftly ran his tongue up and down her slit and pulled on her labia with his lips. I noticed a woman standing nearby, with her hand rubbing her cunt as she watched with glazed eyes. I saw my wife looking at some of the guests who were masturbating as they watched the show and noted the rapt interest she was paying to all the action around her. A man had his fly open and his thick, hard cock was being massaged by his woman who was sitting and watching the couple go at it.

By this time, everyone in the room was either playing with themselves or someone else and my wife leaned back against me with a glazed expression as I fondled her breast and played with her erect nipples through the fabric of her dress. She placed her hand on my hardon, which was threatening to burst through my pants, and started opening my fly to get at my cock. I reached under her dress and found her panties soaked with her juices. She spread her legs and I slipped a finger into her wet pussy as she stroked my erection and never took her eyes off the couple who were now fucking.

I glanced over and saw Bob licking his wife's pussy as she watched all that was going on around her. She had her legs spread wide and her dress around her hips as her husband worshipped her crotch. I saw Mary O'Brian on her knees in front of her husband sucking his magnificent penis as he stroked a guy alongside him. Then a distinguished looking gentleman walked over in front of Tyko and presented his beautiful, thick cock to my wife who without hesitation reached up and took the throbbing penis in her hand and brought it to her lips. She covered the entire crown with her mouth and began nursing on it as she masturbated my cock. The guy sitting next to me had a monster of a penis and I pushed his hand aside as I started stroking him.

His organ felt wonderful and as I squeezed it from the base up, drops of precum came up, which I caught on my finger and brought to my lips to taste. Then I heard my wife moan as the penis she was sucking erupted and filled her mouth with hot cum which she swallowed greedily as she stroked me. The gentleman thanked my wife and withdrew his penis as a woman, wearing nothing but panties, took his hand and led him away.

As she masturbated me and I stroked the huge cock next to me, Bob came over and kneeled between my wife's thighs and removed her panties as he buried his face in her crotch and she leaned back against me with a sigh and gave herself up completely to his mouth. Just then, the guy I was stroking leaned over and took my cockhead between his lips and began nursing on it as my wife stroked it. Tyko was moaning and gasping as she fed Bob her crotch to suck and when she looked over and saw me being sucked off by a guy, she went wild and held Bob's head tight to her cunt as she flooded his mouth with her juices. Bob kept his mouth on her cunt and reached over and played with my balls as I was being sucked which took me over the edge and my penis started pumping hot cum into the voracious mouth that was sucking it so beautifully.

He gulped down every drop of my juices and squeezed my penis from the base up to get the last delicious drops before he lay back and relaxed as a very attractive and very well built mature woman kneeled down and began worshipping his enormous penis.

By this time, almost everyone was nude and Tyko got up and removed the rest of her clothes and then leaned over and asked me to please fuck her as she just had to have my thick cock inside her. I told her to get me hard as I had just cum and the woman sucking the guy next to me heard our conversation, as she sucked that enormous penis, and smiled as she told my wife that between the two of them, they could get me hard quicker so that she could have my cock very soon. My wife kneeled down next to her and the two of them started teasing me. When Tyko had my shaft in her mouth, the other woman was licking and sucking my balls. Every once in a while, as if by signal, they would switch off and it wasn't long before my penis started to grow again. As soon as it was standing tall, the woman told my wife to use it in good health and went back to sucking the huge penis that she had been stroking as she sucked me.

Tyko got down on the carpet on her back and opened her thighs in invitation and I needed no prodding. Once I looked at that gorgeous "spread", I was lost and had to either bury my face in it or fill it with cock which is what I did since she had asked for that. I fit the head of my erection to her wet hole and pushed in so that just the crown was inside and then moved in and out until we were both wet and slippery and I started feeding her cock. She was moaning and telling the world how good it felt as each inch disappeared inside her when Bob came over leading his wife by the hand. They watched us fuck for a few minutes and then Bob told her to play with me as he wanted to feed Tyko his cock to suck and, with that, he straddled my wife's head while facing me so that he could see all the action and rubbed the tip of his thick organ against her lips as his big balls rested on her face.

Tyko bent her head way back and took his cockhead in her mouth and began sucking deeply on it as I thrust my penis in and out of her hot pussy. She stopped sucking him long enough to tell us not to stop what we were doing as she wanted these sensations to last forever and then went back to sucking Bob as she met my every thrust with her hips. She was gurgling with pleasure as both our cocks filled her and then I saw Bob tense as he grabbed my wife's head in his hands and fed his cock deeper as he shot load after load into her hungry mouth. This triggered her orgasm and I felt her vagina contract around my shaft as she held me tight and wet me with her juices. All this time, Paula had been tugging on my balls and slipping one then two fingers in my anus and that, along with the sensations my wife's pussy was giving me, took me over the edge and my throbbing penis erupted, shooting hot jets of cum deep inside her.

When the first spurt splashed against her cervix, she cried out and had a mini-orgasm on top of the regular one and, as Paula let her fingers slip from my anus, I lay down alongside Tyko who looked at me with wonder in her eyes as she told me what a fabulous time she was having at this party. She said that she never dreamed she would feel such wonderful sensations and enjoy everyone and everything so much. It seemed as though things were starting to wind up as some of the couples put on their robes and went to get dressed. The guy whose cock I had masturbated earlier came over to me with his wife and introduced themselves. She was a tiny and beautiful creature with a perfectly proportioned body and was no more than 4'10" tall.

He handed me his card and asked me to please call him tomorrow as he and his wife would like to get together with the two of us sometime soon. When they left, the four of us decided to get dressed also and, after thanking Mary and Arthur for a wonderful evening, we left and hopped into a cab. Tyko and Paula were in deep conversation about the events of the evening and what a great time they had. Bob looked at me and smiled and told us how glad he was that we are going to be more than just friends in the future and asked that we set a date that night to get together at his place for dinner and an evening of fun. Tyko was all for it and she and Paula talked about what to make for dinner and we set this Saturday night for our get together.

When they dropped us off at our building, we went upstairs, washed up and got into bed as we discussed the party and she told me that when she saw that couple having sex at the party and then saw the reaction of the people that she had just met and found that she liked so much, she just went wild. It was as though it was the thing to do. She didn't have to even reason it out, it just came naturally and she loved every minute of it. I told her that I loved it also and am looking forward to Saturday night. Then Tyko told me how turned on she got when she saw that guy sucking my cock and hoped that maybe Bob and I would put on a show for them on Saturday and I smiled as I cuddled up to her and we fell asleep.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
12