The Addicted Natural Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,137 Followers

And then she was back on her knees in front of me again, shaky fingers reaching tenuously out toward the waist band of my boxer shorts. I'll never forget the way Brenda first looked when she'd done this. Or Dee. And now, the memory of Willie's unbelieving, shocked, staring eyes will forever live in my memory, as well.

"Oh!" she whispered. "Oh! I ... I ... um .... Oh!" She reached out and touched it, then put her little hand around it. She bent forward.

This wasn't going to work at all. I was so close; my poor, aching balls were so full; every part of my anatomy was so READY for an orgasm, that if I'd let her put her mouth on it, I'd never feel the satisfaction of taking her the way I'd been imagining all day. I'm afraid I sort of lost control.

With a bellow, I reached down, forcibly lifted her off the floor, and threw her onto the bed. I grabbed her ankles, jerked her body down toward me to the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide around me, and I found myself poised to thrust into her immediately. She gave a little cry of shock, and I forced myself to pause somehow. Instead of cramming myself into her, I reached down, grabbed her around the back of the neck, and pulled her face up to mine, kissing her hard, roughly, passionately. When I broke the kiss after half a minute, she was panting heavily, and she clutched at me, my shoulders, my neck; writhing, pressing herself against me. I pushed her back, then reached down again, grabbed her shoulders, pulled her torso to my mouth and sucked hard on her left nipple. Her fingers were in my hair. She cried out, moaned loudly, cried out again.

Once more I pushed her back, and no amount of self control could keep my body at bay any longer. Still standing facing the bed, I pulled her hips toward me and guided my engorged cock to its target. The head slipped in right away, and Willie arched up toward me and moaned. All too soon I encountered the pliable maidenhead I had examined before. I pushed gently, though it took more self control than I thought I possessed. Another loud moan. I pressed again. Oh shit, I thought, enough of this crap! I pushed forward hard, and I was through. Willie arched her body to the point that only the back of her head was making contact with the mattress. Her eyes bulged, looking shocked and sightlessly toward the ceiling, her mouth open in a large, soundless O. I ground my pelvis into her.

I looked down at her, mesmerized. I could actually see the outline of my cock as it bulged up under her flat tummy. I didn't know how many strokes I'd be able to make. Already, I felt my balls churning, ready to spew forth my pleasure. I took a ragged breath and began withdrawing.

"No!" Willie said between gasps. "NO! Please leave it in there! You just got it in!"

I laughed maniacally, pulled back a few inches, and pounded home again. Again, I could watch the bulging outline of my cock as it moved up into her. Willie gave a sort of surprised, grunting moan. And then I rammed into her again and again and again. And that was it for round one! I pushed in as far as I could and emptied myself into her, surprised to realize that the hoarse cry that filled the room was my own. An instant later, Willie's body convulsed once, powerfully enough to bring her off the bed and into my arms. Her thin, quivering form jerked again, and then once more, and I felt my fluids gushing into. I didn't think I'd ever stop cumming. Finally, I just held her for the longest time. She clung to me and cried softly into my chest, shaking.

"Are you okay?" I asked her gently.

She rested her face on my chest and held me with thin, shaking arms. "It was ... wonderful." She sighed. "I love you, Frederick. I love you, and now, you're not just my master .... Now, I'm your slave. Really and truly your slave. Forever and ever."

I put my cheek on the top of her head. She smelled of ... what? I couldn't put my finger on it. The odor was very weak, very pleasant, and ... something else. Did phemerones really exist? I was amazed to find my cock growing again.

"Oh!" she said softly, reaching down and taking it in her hand. "Oh!" She squeezed it a few times, and then began scooting her body down, maneuvering her face nearer, nearer.

And I thought that life was very pleasant indeed. No wants. No needs. No fears.

But then, fear is a funny thing. Sometimes, a man's greatest fear is something he's never even imagined. Strange that this would be true in my case. Because in less than 24 hours, I would come face to face with mine.

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,137 Followers