The Adjustment Facility Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon two couples then five then all are in copulation with the honeymoon pairs. The Lounge is full of moaning and passionate sounds of love making. There is an energy that begins to flow through them all as the room becomes brighter with a soft orange glow. They are all humming in a mutual song without realizing its commonality, the tone being resonant to them all in a group coitus and a final group orgasm that sends a shock wave from the building like an atomic bomb explosion only slightly visible as an orange mist. Afterglow takes on a whole new meaning.

As the group gradually subside from their passions, with the exception of the honeymoon couples, they all begin looking at each other with bafflement and amazement since they all had a very good idea of what had just happened. They all felt it. The copulating newly weds were oblivious to all, thinking it was part of the first time together excitement. It wasn't until Eric sat straight up with the realization of everyone knowing his thoughts and he theirs. His eyes are as big as saucers.

"That's right Eric!" Brenda thinks to him.

Gena, Dede and Derick then sit up with a start.

Brenda is still 'leader' but all are linked in their minds now. Suddenly everyone begins to be aware of their latent talents for those that had not known what they were.

Five are healers, four others are like Viktor. He is their 'leader'. They can help the healers and do damage to the enemies. Several others are like Brenda, Vera and William. They can do many things as well as protect. They are beginning to understand they can couple their powers for even greater strength.

Brenda's phone rings. It is Walter. "So it has happened?"

"You felt it?"

"It was like a giddy feeling wash through me and my pains went away. So this is what it is all about?"

"I don't know. I think it might be much more."

"Should I send armed guards to protect you?"

"If anything we should come over and protect you. What happened on campus the other day I think is tiny to what our capabilities are now. I do know it is for protection only."

They all gathered around for dinner and first toasted the two couples then to their new lives, wherever it will take them.

As they eat the realization of others like themselves washes over the group and they know they have the other Harems. They just needed to go out and get them.

"I think my suggestion of a mental communications fix has particular urgency now that everyone's mind is an open door." Brenda actually speaks it even though all read her mind.

It is agreed on and the Healers seem to be the first choice to try. Maybe Viktor and his group can help.

"There are no text books." Eric says out loud. His mind connections has him picking up on good English quickly even as it becomes less necessary, with the group anyway.

Eric and Gena are in their room right after dinner engaged in passionate sex for the rest of the night.

Dede and Derick watch a movie with a number of others in the Lounge. The audience soon realizes their unique nature as the movie which most of them are familiar with begins to change its usual course and turns into an interesting play of the fantasies from the minds watching. Derick had seen the movie recently on TV and begins to question his mind as the movie progressed.

He nudges Dede .. "What's happening? This isn't the movie I saw at all. Where did you guys get this?"

"I think we are doing this. Isn't this more like what you would like the movie to be?"

"OK, let's think of a new model red Thunderbird. This is a 1995 movie and they weren't around then."

"OK."

They sit for a few moments as the movie unfolds to a scene where the girlfriend drives up to her office. She is driving a red 2005 Thunderbird and steps out wearing an ankle length full Lynx with large draping hood. She's drop-dead-gorgeous.

"Look .. look at the sheared Beaver seat covers."

"You do that?"

"Yeah. Ain't that nice .. the Lynx and the fur seat covers? Makes you want to drive nude."

"Let's try this out in our room." Derick says eagerly.

Dede is laying back and Derick is between her thighs taking her to orgasm almost instantly. She not only feels him consuming her vagina but sucking both her tits at the same time while fur fondling her all over her body. Dede is wildly orgasming to near fainting. She is definitely in another world. Even as Derick pulls up on top of her and is deep inside with his cock, pumping her twat, her tits continue to be sucked. Her orgasmic state is otherworldly.

In another room Brenda is being treated to much the same. Roger's new found abilities are what he was looking for to take his love making with Brenda to the next level. His mind is all over her body as he drives his cock deep into her. Her breasts are sucked and fondled as her butt is squeezed with each thrust of his big cock into her. Furs are all over her body in smooth strokes as she slides over the bed with his force.

For the first time he can sense the boy inside her womb. His cock is so very close to him as he is showered with his warm cum to their great delight. A flash of awareness awakes Roger. How did he know it is a boy? He can 'see' him. They had told the Doctor they would find out the old fashioned way.

"Did you already know we are having a boy Brenda?"

"Yes. Isn't that wonderful how you know? We are a family already and he gets to enjoy mommy and daddy's love so soon."

Each couple in The First Harem comes to the awareness of these abilities and are all engaged in this new loving experience. Dede and Gena are quickly inseminated, completing the impregnation of all the women. From the beginning of the first few members seven months has gone by with Celia being a little over four months pregnant from Charles.

Getting the nursery finished has newly felt urgency. It is nearly complete and the staff is ready for their duties. Most are the members of the group which is a rotation of both men and women as the primary care givers. There will be custodial staff to assist but the bulk of the responsibilities will be borne by the group itself. They are beginning to realize the need for conception planning within the group since they will be a constant baby factory if they don't. With all the love making going on all the time pregnancy is a natural, particularly since all are super healthy and fecund. They do have other things they must be doing now.

4

It seems that orange mist of a shock wave produced by the initial complete group copulation has traveled completely around the globe.

It has awaken many from a dormant state, alert to the new possibilities within them. Not sure how or what to do, there is a momentary confusion and uncertainty. Its like they were sent a message they couldn't read.

At first they were perplexed and uncertain but the feelings inside them were undeniable and they felt very different from before. Before what? It wasn't long before 'they' began to find each other. Male-Female, one here and another there, a couple here meets someone there. Soon they began to form informal groups all over the earth.

****

Back at The First Harem they were busy forming the other eleven Harems. After getting The Second Harem together in a matter of a few weeks. The two Harems focused on the remaining ten, 240 individuals. There are 88 very powerful individuals now so the task is much easier. They are coming from everywhere now.

Brenda meets with Walter.

"It is so far beyond my anticipated idea that I feel I have to functionally step aside. I'll stay on as a figurehead and keep those I know at bay but you are now the head of this company for sure. You are not 'ready' but you are so much more capable with your Harem and its support than I could ever be for what must be the future."

"Are you sure this is what you want to do? Aren't you feeling up to your job?"

"I've never felt better in my life, but it is mostly due to The Chosen. You all have my knowledge now. I can feel that. Am I not correct?"

"Yes, that's true. In fact I can read your mind right now. I speak out of respect and love for you."

"My very long .. long .. long term goal was to eventually transform mankind if only in some very small way for the good. It seems I have succeeded beyond my wildest imagination. It's time for the new generation to take over. I'll draw up the necessary documents and I would like you to supply the names for all the new positions for your staff. I presume from the Harems."

That weekend Brenda and Roger visit her parent. Since she is showing she wants to share the joy. She had called and told her mom about it soon after she knew. She knew it would be difficult to get away to see them until maybe when giving birth.

"Mom .. Dad .. it's so good to be home." They all hug and kiss. Roger is welcomed now as a part of the family.

"What is happening now? We felt something the other day and you flashed into our minds like you were a part of it. Your Dad and I haven't been able to stop making love since. It's like we are full of love and passion for each other as never before."

"You know I said I had some special abilities that attracted Walter to me? It seems they are very strong indeed. In fact all of The Chosen are exceptionally gifted. The other evening when the last two couples in the group were copulating we all felt the need to make love and as we all reached orgasm at the same time with all our mates we felt a surge of energy flow through us and explode from us. We think it was the collective positive energy bursting out. We have been getting reports from all over and we can now sense many others like us. The other groups are coming to us now and our recruiting for Walter is about complete."

"Are you two OK now?" George asks.

'We are more than fine Dad."

"The rest of our life has been gradually changing as well. Some of my business partners are experiencing the same thing and we are being almost uncontrollably generous in our business dealings with each other as well. Some others are having the opposite reaction. The are much nastier than usual and even harder to deal with. We have been cutting some of those out of our regular deals now because of their attitudes. In some cases I realize I should have done this a long time ago."

"For your information only Dad and promise not to tell anyone else? I've been made head of SD&R. Walter put me in the head chair yesterday. I haven't even told Roger 'till now, though I'm sure he 'read my mind'." Roger smiles clearly knowing.

"What on earth? How can you do this? You don't know a thing about being a top executive, let alone running a Fortune 500 company. I wouldn't dream of taking a job like that it's so far beyond my capabilities. He must have gone mad?" George is white with shock.

"George, you don't understand at all what has happened as few people have. Things with us began changing after we last saw you. Changing in ways we are still trying to grasp. Our powers are so great we have to talk with each other now to get a grasp on what is happening and how to control them. More important, what to do with them and in what direction. We are in the midst of doing that now. Even as we are here the collective mind is churning this over. This is all for good and with love for sure but we are not sure how?"

Brenda projects a thought of how much she loves her parents into George and Grace's minds as Roger talks. They first have a look of shock then a big smile.

"We love you both too." Grace says.

"Please Dad, go on doing what you are doing. You will be on the loving side, the winning side. I'm not sure how this is all going to come down but I think the world is about to change in a very dramatic and big way. I know we are already a significant part of that change."

"Be careful and get bodyguards. Those others will figure this thing out soon and be gunning for you guys."

"They already have Dad. Several are dead already. We have powers to protect ourselves and others so you don't have to worry."

"How did you kill them?" Grace asks.

"We didn't. They killed themselves. The shooters gun jambed, blowing up in his face. Victor saw to that. The guy with the knife ... well his violent and hateful thoughts were so strong that when Vera focused those on one small artery in his brain, it blew up. They died of their own negative energy and actions. Kind of a mental judo, turning the others own energy against themselves. Several of us can do that and soon more will be able to as well. Don't think angry thoughts." Brenda says.

The rest of the weekend is spent in more normal conversations and entertainment.

Brenda and Roger did demonstrate their abilities that evening while watching TV. Suddenly all the people on the news were wearing furs. Actually in the minds of Grace and George. It was all quite realistic and normal looking. The actions were not altered and the movements were as broadcast. The furs were fantastic in their collective minds and provided quite a show.

"So you two are really into furs in a big way?" Grace commented.

"Most certainly. The first time I saw Brenda wrapped in furs I understood the total sexual lushness of her in furs."

"Here mom ... wrapping her in her big Lynx she had worn ... see how incredible it is?"

Grace swoons as she runs her hands through the long, soft hair of the coat.

"Oh my!" .. as she squirms in the fur as she sits on the couch.

Roger gets his Fox lined coat and hands it to George. He tentatively resists. "Oh no .. I couldn't."

"Come on George. You will be even more manly." He reluctantly wraps it around himself and goes flush as he is clearly enamored with the feel of the fur all around his body. Even through his clothes he is aware of the sheer sensuality.

"Grace! This is incredible!" as he wraps his arms around her. Grace swoons again and melts in his arms. They are into passionate kissing, oblivious to their daughter and husband. They leave for their bedroom.

While watching TV Brenda and Roger can "see" her parents in passionate love making as never before, wallowing and writhing nude in the furs going from orgasm to orgasm. A faint warm orange glow emanates from their room.

Knowing they will not wear furs for awhile, Brenda orders a Red Fox bed spread and two Arctic Fox "Loving Capes", a large cape with a Russian Squirrel lining specifically for love making. Also a pair of sheared beaver lined Chinchilla massage mittens. George and Grace will have a second honeymoon hardly leaving their bed when they arrive. Brenda will have a little sister in nine months. She will be born with full powers and talents.

5

Celia and Charles were the first couple to conceive. They were the second and third members. Bernice will be having a child by Patrick shortly after Celia. They were the first and fifth members. The others will follow fairly regularly after that with a few couples yet to conceive. Brenda and the others know that will be happening in a week or so with all the women being pregnant.

Fortunately the Nursery and Day Care facility is ready and all are organized for their respective tasks. A rotation system is worked out so their education will continue on schedule and their respective jobs will continue uninterrupted.

With the birth of Billy, Celia and Charles child there is a sudden rush of additional energy within the Chosen. It is apparent that this will be cumulative as the children are born. When Mary, Bernice and Patrick's girl is born another rush of energy happens.

There are several more attempts on their lives with similar results from the same group. It is determined to be a rogue paramilitary group tacitly blessed by a few high ranking Pentagon officials. Walter informs the FBI that he knows of the groups existence and source of support and threatened to expose it if it were not "terminated".

This information is disclosed by The Chosen in their various interrogations and probings. Their long range capabilities are becoming much stronger to the point of being able to eaves drop simply driving by the Pentagon or anywhere else suspected persons of interest are located. There are no longer any Military Secrets or secrets of any other variety.

The paramilitary groups began to mysteriously disappear. Embarrassing leaks began to hit the news daily. It is getting difficult to fill positions in government as the nominees are exposed and their secrets revealed.

Criminals are caught in the act more and more frequently as a few of the Police realize they have certain cognitive powers. This is at first a shock which gives way to curiosity. Being among folks who are generally as sensitive as fence posts they don't reveal what is going on in their heads but 'position' themselves and their partners to be in certain places at certain times.

This also begins to happen in other agencies as well, the CIA, FBI and their equivalents all over the globe. Terrorists and other people with violent goals begin to be arrested at an increasingly rapid rate all over and their efforts foiled.

As the Harems of SD&R grow and refine the business along creative and beneficial lines these other activities become the norm. After a year or so SD&R are not the only ones doing this kind of work. There are companies all over the globe who begin to communicate and find each other.

Brenda is now communicating and visiting other companies in cooperative efforts on major projects that were formerly the sole efforts of governments. NASA and other government agencies start loosing staff to these private enterprises in a private International Space program.

Other private international efforts to solve hunger and homelessness are formed. These are corporate efforts and driven by business to solve problems effectively and make some money as well.

Another phenomenon increases in severity. Brain hemorrhaging of super aggressive individuals. No one seems to understand just what to do about it or its cause except The Chosen. They are making it happen and otherwise do nothing. It is, after all, those individuals doing it to themselves. These individuals also do not possess any worthwhile talents or powers, numb to the awareness or concerns of others. Whole armies of terrorists, government officials and bureaucrats periodically fall in the fields, at their desks or stations. Their absence is initially unnoticed. Just the messy task of dealing with their bodies.

Others are soon loosing their jobs as they are made unnecessary by governments being voted out of existence and tasks being taken over by responsible private enterprises. Many join these new operations.

After five years of transformation much of what the world had been was no more. A truly new world order has taken over the entire world. The collective Chosen were now globally connected in ways the Internet could only dream of. In a top meeting of The Chosen Brenda suggested a day of World Love set for Spring Equinox.

At 24:00 GMT march 21, 2007 The Chosen couples around the world have a collective orgasm. Massive insemination occurs which triggers a brilliant orange shock wave to travel at the speed of light from Earth. Many individuals vanish and many more are transformed. It also diverts a previously undetected meteor traveling toward Earth. It misses Earth by a mere 650 miles, close enough for its gravitational pull and magnetic flux to disturb most systems on earth. Not catastrophically though. It continues out and reorders the immediate solar system into a safer neighborhood. The weakening shock wave continues out into space right behind all the older telecommunications signals of the past century.

If anyone contacts us in the mean time they will just have to wait until it catches up with them.

The human species is now very different, though sitting around the dinner table is much like it always has been.