The Adventurers' Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of the women, Susan and Diane, stepped to either side of the bound man. Each attached a clamp to one of Paul's nipples. From the expression on his face it was clear that the clamps bit painfully into him. The two women then added a couple of weights to each. A piece of satin ribbon was tied around his balls and a two pound weight hung from that. They then stepped back and each picked up a wooden paddle about three inches wide and, including the handle, twenty-four inches long. The paddles were a good three quarters on an inch thick and had been drilled with half inch holes closely spaced over the entire surface of the paddle. The oak paddles were smoothly finished with some kind of varnish or sealer. Laura realized the holes would not only cut the air resistance when the paddle was swung but would also add a lot of pain as the edges of the holes struck.

Kelly spoke. "The first ten demerits may be redeemed with a stroke of the punishment paddle. The next ten with a stroke of the tawse. The next with a stroke of the crop. And any remaining with the cat."

She stepped back, and as Susan and Diane brought the paddles down with incredible force, counted the blows. Paul grunted and hissed his breath with the first swing. He made a sharp, small cry with the second. The next eight each brought a scream causing Laura to cringe. The two tormentors switched to the tawse. This was a heavy leather strap about two and a half inches wide attached to a twelve inch wooden handle. The end of the eighteen inch strap split into two narrow, tapering tails. From the first blow it was obvious that this was extremely painful and by the eighth stroke Paul had tears running down his face and was screaming with each blow.

Finally the blows stopped and Susan and Diane began to rub some ointment onto Paul's abused ass. They also took the opportunity to play with his cock and balls and to tug on the weights attached to his nipples. First one and then the other used a finger to spread lubrication around Paul's asshole and each spent time inserting her finger and making sure the inside was also well lubed. Dianne picked up a butt plug and applied lubrication to it. The plug was about an inch at the widest point and five inches long. Like the one Laura had seen at the rush night it tapered to a rounded point in the front and quickly narrowed behind the wide part to flare out again at the bottom. Although the plug was fairly small Laura saw Paul wince as Dianne worked it home. Susan and Dianne then settled down to some serious stimulation and in a very short time Paul was spurting his come as the two women used their fingers to work over his cock and balls.

The weights and clamps were removed causing a cry from Paul as the blood flowed back into his abused nipples. The two girls then unbound him from the punishment bench but left on the wrist cuffs which they fastened behind him. Each then gave him a long hug while their hands played with his red bottom and felt his genitals. As they led him back to the other pledges, Barb instructed, "The plug is to remain in place until tonight. If necessary it may be removed to use the bathroom, but must be replaced. It must also be worn after 3:00 Friday until you arrive here."

Carol Anne had the next fewest demerits with twenty. She was bound in the same way as Paul had been with Bob and Peter, two regular members, doing the honors. It wasn't exactly the same, of course. Where Paul had had the weight tied to his balls, Carol Anne had two clamps placed on her outer pussy lips and small weights attached. She then received the ten strokes with the punishment paddle and ten more with the tawse. Like Paul, she was lubricated and a similar plug was placed in her rectum. The two men then stimulated her with fingers and tongues to three orgasms.

When Carol Anne was returned, the next choice was a toss up. James and Rick each had 22 demerits. James was chosen first and two more female members applied the punishments. After the twenty strokes, they each delivered a blow with a flexible, leather-covered riding crop with a small leather loop at its end. Each stroke brought a loud scream and left an angry red welt across both of his buttocks. Once the plug was inserted and James brought to orgasm, Rick took his place and received the same treatment from another pair of coeds.

Now it was Laura's turn. Although she had to admit that she was somewhat aroused by the prospect, mostly she felt a real apprehension and dread. These punishments looked to be more severe and certainly appeared to really hurt. She was led to the bench by Sean and David and the beam was adjusted to her waist height. Her ankles were spread and fastened to the two sides. She notice that they had been fastened with her toes turned somewhat in. In this position she found that she could not squeeze her ass cheeks together at all! She was bent forward over the padded rail and her wrists were stretched taunt to the forward braces. The two men played with her tits and let their fingers roam over her pussy and exposed asshole before fastening the clamps and weights. The bite of the clamps and the pull of the weights hurt! Laura liked painful stimulation or she would never have gotten involved with the club, but she was getting the feeling that this session might be more than she bargained for, just as the first stroke of the paddle landed across both of her cheeks. It was like a swatch of hot fire across her bottom. Instinctively she tried to clench her cheeks but the angle at which her toes were bound stopped this immediately. She thought she could feel each of the little holes drilled in the paddle and wasn't sure she could handle nine more of these. But before she had much time to worry about it, the second blow fell, crossing the same area as the first. This brought a scream but Laura was even more determined not to use the safe word.

By the tenth stroke she had actually adapted a little and the last couple didn't seem as severe. Then they switched to the tawse. The main part of this felt a lot like the strap that had been used the other day, but the split ends caused an entirely new class of pains, wrapping around the curve of her cheek to land with a severe bite on the inside of her thigh or the outside of her hip. These Laura didn't get used to: the last hurt just as much as the first. Only three to go. Surely these couldn't be that bad. But the first stroke of the crop crossed both cheeks diagonally leaving a line of burning pain across the earlier welts. Two more was about all Laura though she could have handled, but now it was over. Well, almost. The punishment was over, but now the two men were removing the clamps and playing with her nipples and her sex. She felt the first lubed finger enter her rectum and tried to clamp down, not so much to prevent it entering, but to derive more pleasure from it. The two men seemed to notice this and spent quite a lot of time working their fingers in and out. Finally the plug was inserted and slipped in with little opposition. Laura sighed with the feel of the plug inside her. It felt wonderful! When she was released from the bench and as the two men hugged her and stroked her, she clinched against the plug and thought how exciting this feeling of fullness was.

Ashley was the final victim with twenty seven demerits. Laura suspected she had so many because the members wanted the chance to punish her spectacular body. In any case she received all ten with the paddle, the ten with the tawse, and the final seven with the crop. Her poor ass must have felt like it was being cut to ribbons, but Laura guessed correctly that the blows were designed so that the marks would be gone within a day or so. The two men spent almost as long lubricating Ashley's bottom hole as the other two had spent on Laura.

When at last it was all over, the cuffs were removed and each member again welcomed each pledge. As before this involved close hugs with a lot of feeling of hot bottoms as well as a little attention to other areas.

The pledges were told that their first pledge weekend was officially over. They could now go home or wait a little while and join the members for some snacks upstairs. In either case they either could get dressed or wear the robes until they left. Ashley and Rick both needed to leave to finish assignments for the next day. Laura wasn't too sure how they were going to concentrate after the last couple of days, but guessed they would if they needed to. The rest of the pledges went upstairs and spent the next hour talking with the members and enjoying some snacks. Being whipped certainly created an appetite! Laura did notice, however, that none of the pledges, herself included, seemed to want to sit down very long.

Finally the remaining pledges began to leave. Since Laura and John had come together, they would leave together and drive back to campus. They went to a small room at the side entrance. Here, John explained, was where people usually came in and went out. So here was storage space to leave "outside" clothing. The pledges' clothes had been moved and were stored in small cabinets, or lockers, with their names on the outside. After Laura had gotten dressed - but with the plug still in place - she started to the door. Just as she was leaving the small room she saw a full length mirror by the door along with a sign, "FORGET ANYTHING?" In the upper corner of the mirror just below the sign was a cartoon someone had cut out and taped in place. The cartoon showed a business man entering a building elevator lobby. He was dressed in a coat and tie and carried a briefcase. But he seemed to have forgotten his pants when he dressed and left home that morning. Laura looked at John and he said, "Sometimes when you've been here a while everything seems so normal that we want to be sure you remember that when you leave the club the rest of the world will expect you to be wearing clothes." Laura couldn't be sure if he was kidding or not.