The Adventures of Becky Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I moved up on the bed and lay beside her while she stopped twitching and moaning. After a few minutes, she lay still and just panted. Then, without any conversation, she rolled over and started licking her own juices from my face. She followed with a very erotic mouth-probing kiss while massaging my tits. Her tongue soon made my mouth very erotically sensitive. Her darting tongue seemed to be sending little impulses that radiated throughout my body then collected again at my tits, my pussy and my ass hole. I began to squirm, and she quickly moved her mouth to a tit.

My areolas and nipples were becoming quite hard, and her lively tongue was indeed welcome. She placed both hands around a tit and squeezed to make it stand out as she licked around and around the areola. The areola and nipple became more and more sensitive, and I began to squirm and moan. Next, she licked toward the nipple from the edges of the areola, stopping as she touched the side of the nipple, teasing me. The nipple began to ache it was so hard. Finally she licked around and around the nipple, then punched at it with her vibrating tongue. I groaned at the sensations that again radiated through me. She opened her mouth wide and sucked as much tit in as she could, then slowly pulled away while still sucking. When only the nipple was left between her lips, she started a fast suckling action with her tongue that almost made me come.

"Oh, Sandy, Sandy, you're my baby, suck my tit, milk it hard. I love that, I love you. I love my baby Sandy sucking my tit."

"I love being your baby, sucking your tit, but I want your pussy. You want me to play with your pussy? You want your baby playing in your sweet pussy? I want to please you, Mommie, let baby play in your pussy," she pleaded as she lifted herself up and moved lower.

"Oh, yeah, baby, yeah; play with my pussy. Tickle my clit with your tongue. Suck it like you sucked my tit. Spread my cunt lips, French my cunt, suck it, stick your tongue in me as far as it'll go! Eat me! Eat my cunt! Fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue."

"Thank you, Mommie, thank you. I love your pussy. I'll kiss your pussy," Sandy said, then continued, "U-m-m-m-m, tastes so good!"

All talking stopped as she went to work in honest on my clit. That saber-saw tongue tickled and tortured my clit, sending waves of indescribable pleasure through me, making me squirm and moan, and sensitizing all my erotic points. My tits, my mouth, my ass hole, and even my ears seemed to demand attention. I frantically squeezed and pulled at my tits, stuck fingers in my mouth and into my ears. Her tougue slithered into my vagina and went wild. Everything felt so good, so necessary, so pleasurable. I had to try hard to control my humping so that she could continue.

"Yea-a-ah, yea-a-ah, that's the way, baby, that's the way. Fuck me! Eat me! Rub my clit! Stick a finger in my ass, put it in deep. Fuck my cunt! Fuck my ass! A-a-a-ah, yeah, give it to me."

She let up on my cunt just enough to stick several fingers into it and get them wet, then began to work them around and into my ass hole. Her mouth resumed the wonderful sucking and slurping and her tongue again began the rapid pulsations that sent wave after wave of pure pleasure throughout my body. Her fingers penetrated into my hole as the muscles relaxed. She began to work two, then three fingers in, spreading them apart and twisting and pushing, stretching the opening.

I loved it! I wanted her whole arm in my ass hole. I wanted her head in my cunt. I wanted her in my belly, to be a part of me. I moaned, grunted, screeched and cried. I shook. I shivered, I pulled, twisted and pinched my nipples. I had been fucked well before, but it seemed at the time that this was the best, the most engrossing, the most complete fucking that anyone could endure. I was having orgasm after orgasm, and they wouldn't stop.

"Yeah, baby, yeah! Keep it up, give it to me, open me up! That's it, baby, that's it! God, that's the way, rub my clit! E-e-e-ah, I love you, baby, I love you! Oh God, I want more, I want more, fuck me with your hand, yeah, fuck my ass and my cunt with your hands. Hurry, baby, hurry!"

Sandy never let up on my ass hole as her other hand replaced her mouth and tongue in my cunt. It was so relaxed and wet already that she had no trouble sticking four fingers into me and pumping them in and out. That felt so-o-o good, but I wanted more, I wanted to feel my cunt stretched, to have my belly filled.

"More, baby, I want more! I'm ready for your fist! Like before, baby, fuck me with your fist. Stretch my cunt. Pump it to me. Oh, yes, yes, all the way! Now, baby, now," then as her fist went in and out, "Yeah! Yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me! - - " in step with the fist pumping in and out of my cunt, and the humps I was making to meet that wondrous fist, the twists and turns her fingers were making in my ass hole, and the pulling I did on my tits.

I felt like I was all cunt, ass, and tits, and they all demanded more; more fingers deeper into in my ass, a bigger fist in my cunt, harder pinching and pulling at my tits. In spite of all the work she was doing with her hands, she managed to get her tongue to my clit, sucked it into her mouth, and started teasing it with her darting, slithering tongue. That set off fire-works all over me and I began an enormous, overwhelming orgasm. I completely lost control of myself. Sandy was forced to abandon my clit and my ass hole as I began twisting, turning, and humping as I fucked her fist. I cried, screeched and laughed all at the same time. Finally, as the climax passed, Sandy withdrew her hand, and I settled down, my arms spread out on the bed, and my legs apart.

Sandy went to the bathroom, washed her hands, then wet a wash cloth and came back to wipe up the juices from my ass hole. She didn't wipe up around my cunt; instead, she licked up the juices tenderly all around my pussy while caressing my belly and inner thighs.

She worked herself upward, kissing and licking around and into my navel, then on to my breasts, which were starting to feel sore from all the pinching and pulling. She was intent on kissing me all over, tenderly, softly, and lovingly. She was very obviously in love with me, wanted to please me. And I loved it, I loved her almost as much as I loved my husband. I had planned on trying to get her and Liz together with Annie and I, but now I wasn't sure that I wanted to, and I didn't think that she would want to share me, even with Annie. The thought did occur to me, however, that I might consider sharing her with my husband - or vice versa. I knew that she would be horrified if I even mentioned such a thing, so I didn't.

After perhaps 15 minutes of gentle caressing and tender kissing, we got up from the bed and went to the shower together. We were all fucked out, but were very intent on hugging and kissing while telling each other of our love. After the shower, we went to my closet and found some clothes that she could wear home.

We talked of future plans to get together, and agreed to try to see each other at least twice a week. She seemed troubled when I mentioned Annie, and I guessed that she might be jealous. She was very obviously relieved when I told her that I didn't plan on seeing Annie again. I made clear to her that I loved her deeply, but that I loved my husband more, and that I would choose him if ever a choice had to be made. I do not think she welcomed that very much, but she accepted it, and vowed never to try to interfere. After further discussions, I concluded that I could probably get away with quite a bit without really causing a break with her. After a half hour or so of intimate talk, more hugs and kisses, Sandy left, carrying the coat over her arm.

12