The Adventures Of Daisy Jones

Story Info
Refined English lady acts like a filthy whore.
2.4k words
4.33
51k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It might be worth reading the other adventures of Daisy Jones first, but it's not compulsory!

-------------------------------------------------

Almost a year had passed since Daisy's role-playing mis-adventure that had led to her having a sordid encounter with a complete stranger who paid her for sex, an incident that she now put down to a one off moment of madness that would never be repeated!

It had made her realise that she needed to do something positive with her time and she had found herself a job working for an estate agent. Daisy enjoyed her work, it kept her out of "trouble" and it gave her a sense of independence.

One thing hadn't changed, she was still a desperately horny little minx. She had recently got into the habit of wearing a suspender belt, stockings and no knickers underneath her smart work clothes.

The secret knowledge that underneath her well cut skirts and suits she was dressed like the filthiest of sluts and the feel of suspenders and fresh air on her naked bum made her feel incredibly sexy. Often the first thing she did on returning home was to hike her skirt up around her waist and fuck herself hard with one of her dildo's, leaving her sweet tight pussy sore but satisfied. Almost satisfied........

Today had begun seemingly like any other average day and after knocking on the door of the large detached house she stifled a yawn glancing down to re-check the address she had been given by her estate agent employers.

"Hi I'm Daisy Jones.....from A**** and L**** estate agents?.....I have an appointment?....regarding the valuation of this house?", she said to the man who eventually answered the door.

The first thing Daisy noticed about the man was his size.

He was huge. Tall, broad and solid, with his close cropped hair and his tatoo's poking out from under his shirt, he reminded her of the bouncers and doorstaff that worked at the bars and clubs she went to infrequently.

The second thing she noticed was how obviously and carefully he was staring at her chest.

Admittedly most men tried to get a sneaky peek at her big boobs ,especially when she was showing quite a bit of cleavage as she was today in her snug fitting v-neck sweater.....but this man! He took a long hard unhurried look at her striking bust before moving his gaze downwards over her tight black skirt, lingering over her long shapely stocking clad legs.

"This" thought Daisy, "is going to be interesting."

Once the man had invited her into the house he explained that he and another man were just house-sitting for the owner of the house, who was their boss. He introduced himself as Steve, then took her into the front room to meet the other man who was called Bob.

Daisy saw that Bob apart from being a few years younger was almost a carbon copy of the man who had just answered the door to her, including the shameless hungry way he looked her up and down, leaving her a little nervous and feeling something else which she tried to ignore.

She began her work of surveying and measuring the house upstairs, as she did so she could hear the two men talking. Though they spoke in low quiet voices, working silently Daisy could hear every word they said.

"Did you see the tits on her?, fucking incredible"

"I could shag the arse off that one"

"Can you imagine spit roasting that then cumming all over her pretty face?"

Daisy tried to persuade herself that she was disgusted with the crude comments of the two men, but she couldn't ignore the physical reactions that were taking place in her body.

As a mental image flashed in her head of one of the men fucking her roughly from behind whilst she gave frantic oral sex to the other, she felt the familiar tingle of warmth and moisture between her legs as her nipples began to harden and protest against the lacy material of her D cup bra.

"Of course", she reasoned to herself, "I would never do anything in reality with those two rather vulgar men, but a bit of sexual fantasy is harmless"

By the time she had reached the room where the two men were sat, which she had left until last, Daisy had worked herself into a bit of a lather with her harmless sexual fantasy. In her mind she had already been screwed in every postion she could think of by the two men.

Entering the room she smiled coyly at the two men trying and failing not to wiggle her super cute derriere. They continued to watch her calmly, silently, ominously.

Enjoying the rapt undivided attention of the two men Daisy began to tease them, clearly exaggerating the movements which were necesarry to measure and examine the room. The two men continued eyeing her with obvious sexual interest as she became gradually more daring, stretching and bending over in front of them.

Years of pilates and yoga had made her extremely flexible, a skill which she now put to good use as she bent double from the waist to examine an imaginary mark on the skirting board.

Holding the position for a few moments she gave the men an incredible view of her perfectly pert round peach shaped arse, gift-wrapped in her short tight skirt. Her skirt had ridden up a few inches revealing the tops of her stockings and a glimpse of firm thighs, naked but for the two thin black lines of her suspenders.

Feeling exquisitely horny as she ever so slowly stood back up and adjusted her skirt she promised herself that the moment she got home she would give her hot cunt the hardest seeing to it had ever had with her biggest fattest dildo. However she had decided that right now she had taken it as far as she wanted with the two men and she began to steer things back onto a professional level.

After telling them of various options that were open to their boss regarding the house she began to conclude the converstaion.

"....so unless you have anymore questions I'll say goodbye, its been nice to me.."

"I have a question." started one of the men, interuppting Daisy.

"Can we fuck you. Both of us. At the same time"

Completely taken aback by the forwardness and nonchalance of the question Daisy said the first thing that came into her head.

"Erm..well I dont think you would have the erm, equipment to satisfy a girl of my high standards." she flustered.

Too late Daisy realised she had said the wrong thing, no sooner were the words out of her mouth when Bob the younger of the two men began to unzip his jeans. As he released his semi-hard cock Daisy stared open mouthed at his rather large thick "equipment".

Taking her silence for compliance one of the men strode across the room and closed the curtains tightly. She knew there was no going back now, she was going to let these two intimidating strangers do whatever they wanted to her desperate body.

"Take off your top." One of them ordered.

Obediently Daisy pulled off her tight black sweater, tugging it over her pretty blonde head.

Hands on hips, legs slightly apart, she stared back at the men her entire body shivering with a mixture of fear and excitement.

"Now your bra."

Reaching behind her Daisy unclipped her lacy bra and allowed it to fall naturally to the floor. As her incredible rack was exposed for the first time the two men sighed and whistled in appreciation.

Improbably pert for their size, her large, round, firm boobs with super stiff nipples poking out insolently were just begging to be sucked.

As the two men stood beside Daisy one on each side,she quickly found her skirt unzipped and yanked down. Kicking it off her feet she grinned sheepishly realising that the men had noticed her absence of panties.

"Filthy little slut aren't we?".

"Yes." Daisy replied simply.

She became considerably more vocal in the next few minutes as the two men began to probe and explore her exquisite young body. She gasped as one of the men began squeezing and sucking hard on her tits whilst the other inserted two large fingers inside her tight wet cunt.

"You're going to fuck me very hard aren't you...really rough me up...treat me like the naught little wh...."

Daisy never got to finish her sentence as a pair of strong hands on her shoulders pushed her forcefully to her knees. Looking up at the two men as they unzipped themselves and freed their stiffening cocks she knew exactly what they wanted her to do.

Taking her time she began to caress and stroke the two long, thick, hard pricks. Opening her mouth slightly and bending her head forward she ran her open mouth along the length of Steve's veiny shaft, leaving a trace of red lipstick behind.

She felt his hands maneuver her head so that her open waiting mouth hovered an inch or so above his throbbing member. Teasing him wickedly she paused looking up at him with a smile before taking him slowly into her wet mouth.

Apart from one notable exception she had little experience of oral sex but she happily allowed this complete stranger to push himself further into her. Swallowing inch after inch, more than she had ever thought possible she knew she had him completely in her mouth when she felt his pubic hairs tickling her nose.

Understanding completely the phrase "deep throat" she began to slowly bob her head up and down keeping eye contact with Steve as she did so. Daisy loved the sensation of having him completely in her power watching his eyes open wide in ecstacy

She became aware that Bob had slid himself into a position so his head was between her legs. Excitedly she pushed her pussy and arse down onto his face, feeling herself getting wetter in anticipation.

As Bob alternated between lapping furiously at her clitoris and fucking her slowly with his tongue Daisy squirmed and wriggled her beautiful bottom, her groans of pleasure muffled by the eight inches of fat cock in her mouth and throat.

Taking their time the two men continued to enjoy Daisy, their hard rampant cocks taking turns to invade her warm willing mouth and carefully examining her sticky shaven twat and sweet anus with their tongues and fingers.

Eventually Daisy found herself hoisted to her feet. She was told to face the wall and to put both her hands upon it. As she was stood about two and a half feet from the wall this forced her to bend right over.

Looking over her shoulder at the two men, she could see them staring at her incredible round firm arse. She began to gyrate pushing her bum and pussy in the air begging the men to fuck her.

She soon got her wish feeling Bobs hands grip her waist as she was penetrated with a force which lifted her clean off her feet, her high heeled shoes rebounding with a clack on the wooden floor.

He continued to rhythmically fuck her with the same aggressive force, his belly making a slapping noise on her butt cheeks each time he thrust into her supertight pussy.

Daisy embraced the exquisite pain as she felt herself stretched by his large thrusting prick. She could see Steve out of the corner of her eye stood at her side and felt him casually grope her tits as he watched her being fucked hard.

"My turn Bob." he said after a while.

Positioning her on all falls she giggled as Steve rubbed himself against her bottom. As he did so Bob kneeled in front of her pushing his cock towards her face. Needing no further encouragement she began to greedily suck him off, her head popping up and down wildly.

Teasing her from behind Steve rubbed his cock up and down the lips of her juicy cunt,causing her to make aggreived noises as she gave enthusiatic head. Slowly he pushed himself into her with a grunt, savouring the feelings as his cock was gripped tightly in her warm wet hole.

Daisy caught her reflection in the screen of the large flat-screen television as the two men used her body. Watching herself being fucked whilst she performed enthusiastic wet oral sex on a complete stranger, she could hardly believe the situation she was in and how much she was fucking loving it.

After swapping positions the two men flipped Daisy onto her back. She opened her stocking clad legs wide and lifted them in the air, holding them in a V-shape as Bob pushed himself deep into her sticky warm hole.

As Bob continued to pound harder and faster into her she felt Steve's cock twitching and pulsating inside her mouth. Hearing his moans becoming more intense she made herself calm down so she could savour the feeling of him exploding in her mouth filling her with warm thick sticky liquid.

The sensation of a mouth full of salty gooey semen as a complete stranger took her like an animal from behind pushed Daisy over the edge. As wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure thundered through her body she began to moan and whimper in a high pitched voice repeating "Oh Fuck!" over and over.

Daisy's head swam as she reached a sweaty climax, spunk dripping out of the corners of her mouth onto her chin. Getting her breath back she realised that Steve was now stood in front of her wanking himself inches from her face.

"Thats MY job." she said swatting his hands away.

Squeezing and jerking his cock Daisy encouraged Steve to "cum all over my pretty face". Tilting his head back and groaning loudly he began to spray Daisy's face with his hot sticky load....

"This has got to be the last time....from now on I'm going to act like the respectable refined English housewife that I am." Daisy thought to herself a few moments later. Looking up she saw one of the cheeky bastards had taken her phone and was scrolling through her numbers.

"Hi, is this A***** and L**** Estate agents?", she heard him say, "this is a message from Daisy Jones, she says she is going to be tied up for a couple of hours could you cancel her next two appointments? Thank you."

"Tied up!?", Daisy thought to herself, trying not to smile.

To be continued?