The Adventures of Hilda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CAP811
CAP811
227 Followers

I took Don Felipe's cock into my mouth again. Diary, I had 'saved the best for last'! This time when his cock head was against the back of my mouth, I pressed harder and harder until it slid into my throat. I'm getting better at breathing when I deep throat Tim, so I took my time. I slowly let Don Felipe's cock slide ever deeper into me. I didn't stop until my lips touched his thick black pubic hair. Like his cologne, his body hair had a strong manly scent. But it was not sweet, ha-ha!

I now held his entire cock in me, sure that my Don would be pleased. And was he! He was gasping, "Aaah, ah!" Then I withdrew, looked up at him, and smiled.

"Oh my dear Hilda!" he cried in surprise. "No sancha ever honored her Don more than you! Madre de Dios, to think that a modest young lady like you has such a marvelous talent! That was heaven!" I was feeling more and more like a passionate Andalusian girl, Diary!

Now caught up entirely in the spirit of this Old World custom, I once more took Don Felipe's cock and swallowed it entirely. I did so again and again. He really liked it when I held his cock in my throat and gently squeezed his testicles at the same time. He lay back on the sofa with his eyes closed and his mouth open, whimpering, "Ooh Hilda, ooh my sweet darling angel!"

After a while I stopped sucking and began to lick my Don's cock. As I did so, I looked up and said, "Don Felipe, do the Andalusian girls also favor their Dons with their pussy?" After going this far, it seemed only polite to offer him my pussy as well as my mouth.

"Oh indeed," he gasped. "More than anything they love to spread their legs for their Don. It is the greatest of all honors for them!" Now caressing my hair, he went on, "But dear girl, etiquette requires me to say that such delectations come later, when the bonds of affection are strong between a sancha and her Don. I certainly couldn't ask it of you in our first meeting."

"Oh but I want to, Don Felipe!" I said. I rose up, took his hand, and pressed it against my pussy. My juices had already seeped out a little. "See, I'm ready!" I said. "Please, may we?"

Diary, I never thought I'd have ask a man for that! But Don Felipe had been so kind to me, and then taught me about this nice Andalusian tradition. All the time he'd been a true gentleman, gracious and willing to let me please him. I really wanted to show my gratitude.

"Well, of course we shall, my sweet," Don Felipe smiled. "But you know, my friends Don Ramon and Don Manuel would laugh if they knew how easily I gave in to the wishes of my sancha."

In the bedroom, I helped my Don strip down to his T-shirt. He was trim for a man his age, and still muscular. He told me that his herd of Andalusian horses were his pride and joy, and that riding and taking care of them kept him fit.

He sat on the bed, fondling my breasts as I stood before him. He said, "Hilda, my Isabel loves to mount her Don and ride him like her caballo. Would you do me that honor?"

"Well, sure, Don Felipe," I replied, "I can be your Isabel, here in America." He lay on the bed and I straddled him, grasping his hard cock in my hand. I positioned his cock head at my pussy lips. And Diary, now I couldn't wait to honor Don Felipe! My pussy was all warm and tingly and juicy. I slowly settled down on the gentleman. Oh, his thick cock felt wonderful as it slid easily and deep into me.

Don Felipe rested on his elbows, watching his brown cock disappearing completely into the space between my pink pussy lips. He had such a pleased look on his face!

We then began a rhythmic movement together. Don Felipe drove his cock up into my pussy as I rode up and down on him. After a minute he laid back and put his hands on my breasts again, softly caressing them. Then he had me move forward a bit. He arched his back so that now he could suckle my nipples even as I rode him.

Diary, I thought, here is a man who knows how to enjoy a sancha! Soon he let go of my nipples, then pulled me down so that we could share some passionate kisses. His hands roamed down to my butt. He began to fondle and squeeze, holding them as I rode up and down on him.

Don Felipe then pulled pull apart my butt cheeks and caressed the puckered flesh around my anus! I thought, my goodness, he doesn't mind where he touches a girl! He moved his fingers down and began to gently massage and press down on that little area between a girl's anus and her vagina.

Omigosh did that feel good! I began to tingle all over! Now breathing hard, I rose up so that my breasts were slightly touching his chest. I closed my eyes and surrendered to all the sensations now coursing through me. My body kept getting hotter and finally I just exploded! I rode that gentleman's cock full tilt. Then I collapsed onto him, at the same time French kissing him and pressing my breasts flat against his chest.

It was such an intense orgasm, and it seemed to go on and on! Both of us were damp with perspiration by now. I rose up, my Don's cock still in me, and said, "Wow, Don Felipe, that was incredible! Did you do it?"

"No, my angel," he smiled. "Not just yet."

Golly, I felt kinda funny that I'd done it first. "Don't worry, kind sir," I smiled. "Your American sancha will make sure she satisfies you!" I began to ride his cock again. Then, after a moment, I had another 'Hilda' idea. When I got off Don Felipe, he looked at me quizzically, murmuring, "But I'm getting close."

"Maybe this will bring you even closer," I smiled. I took his cock, wet with my juices, and placed my lips on it. I opened wide as his cock once more slid into my mouth and then of course, into my throat. I withdrew from the cock and looked up. My Don had a big grin on his face, his eyes half closed.

Well Diary, it's fun when a girl can be 'in charge'! I knew my Don would let me do whatever I wanted to please him. So I deep throated him for a while. Then I mounted him again and went back to riding his cock which really felt good even though I had already climaxed.

Of course he fondled my breasts and my butt as I did so. After a while I decided to suck his cock again. Don Felipe didn't mind at all! I dismounted and once again began to swallow his delicious 'milk chocolate cock'!

By the time I got back on again and began to ride him hard, his face was really red. I knew he was close. I then rose up and slowly glided down on his cock, just an inch at a time. He began to fondle my breasts again, gasping more and more. I waited for his orgasm.

"Aah, aah!" Don Felipe suddenly cried, and Diary, he squeezed my breasts so hard! I was sure he was coming! But he pulled me down to him and said in a raspy voice, "Nitroglycerin!"

Well that's an odd thing to say, I thought. "What about it?" I asked.

He rose up a little and pointed to a bottle on the night stand, saying, "Tablets! Place one under my tongue! Now! Hurry sweet girl, oh hurry!"

Well gosh, Diary, I never thought that a sancha honoring her Don with her body would give him a heart attack! But I guess it did! I got a tablet and put it under his tongue. I ran to the bathroom to bring that poor gentleman some water, then called 9-1-1.

After that I held my Don and cooled him with a damp cloth. He winced in pain. His face was by turns dark red, and then a scary gray color. I felt just terrible! I said, "Oh Don Felipe, I'm so sorry! Was it something I did?"

"Ah, my sweet Hilda," he sighed. "If I go, I'll die a most happy man!" But Diary, even at death's door, guess what he was doing? Fondling my breasts, that's what!

Soon I heard the doorbell ring. I didn't realize I was still naked until I opened the door and saw the surprised look on the medics' faces. "Someone call for a medic?" one of them asked after they'd looked me over.

"Yes, this way!" I said. The two medics and a supervisor, who was an older African-American woman, followed me into the bedroom. Dairy, I was so scared that I didn't even blush at the fact that strangers were seeing me nude.

The woman and I watched the two medics load Don Felipe onto a gurney. She looked at me and then at him, saying, "This fella is a bit old for you, isn't he sugar?"

"I met him just this morning," I explained. "He was teaching me an old Spanish custom."

"Uh huh. Is that what they call it nowadays, dearie?" she said. Diary, I wonder what did she meant by that? Now kinda embarrassed, I went to the living room and put on the terrycloth robe. They wheeled Don Felipe into the living room, but he said, "Stop a moment."

Even in bad shape like that, he held out his hand to me. I took it, and he murmured, "My dearest darling Hilda! You truly are an Andalusian girl." Wasn't it sweet of him to say that, Diary! I kissed my Don on the cheek, and they wheeled him out and down the hall to the elevator.

Well Diary, then I put on my clothes and locked Don Felipe's door. But my dress was stained by the water, so I decided to go home after all. There I changed clothes and called Boston General. They said that Felipe Gomez was stable and would be released the next day, which made me happy.

I finally got to work just in time for lunch. Later I kept thinking, wow, I can't wait to tell Tim about all the excitement this morning! But then I thought, gosh, what will Tim say when I tell him that I sucked Don Felipe's cock? Or that I had sex with him until he had a heart attack?

Tim is a laid-back guy. But he might not understand that it was only because I wanted to learn about a charming Old World custom from a nice Spanish gentleman. Then I remembered what my mother-in-law Carol once told me. You remember, Diary? About not saying anything if what you say might be misunderstood? The more I think about it, the better that advice seems!

CAP811
CAP811
227 Followers
12