The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"I'm horny and I haven't been laid since last Thursday and you will have the boys until the day after tomorrow. I thought I'd ask you to share. Can I have one?"

"What about Charlie?"

He has some sort of erectile dysfunction and can't get it up. He tries to take care of me with his fingers, mouth and a dildo, but I just have to have a hard cock now and then. The boys keep me from having to go out whoring."

"And Charlie doesn't care?"

"Oh God would he ever if he knew. No, we make sure that Charlie never finds out."

Kathleen thought for a minute and then said, "Take Bobby. Chris is already doing a marvelous job of eating my pussy and I don't want him to stop."

Sarah stripped, got on the bed and then said, ""Come on Bobby, come to mommy."

Chris moved over to Sarah and swung over her in a sixty-nine. Kathleen watched in amazement as Sarah took her son's hard cock in her mouth. She watched for a minute as mother and son went after each other and then she pushed Bobby away and said:

"I want to do what they are doing."

Bobby moved over her into the sixty-nine position and then he dove headfirst back into her pussy as his hard young cock plunged down into her open mouth. The two couples mirrored each other for several minutes and then Sarah rolled out from under her son and got on her hands and knees. Chris moved behind her and slid his cock into his mother's waiting cunt and Sarah moaned:

"Oh Jesus baby, you feel so good. Fuck mommy, fuck mommy hard."

She pushed Bobby away and got on her hands and knees and then Bobby moved behind her and copied what his brother was doing to his mother. The room rang with cries and moans as the two young boys pounded away at the two older women. Sarah was a screamer and she screamed her way through two orgasms before Chris moaned:

"Here it comes momma, here it comes."

"Give it to me baby, give it to me. Shoot it in me baby, give it to mommy."

Kathleen cried, "Hurry Bobby, hurry" and she dug her nails into his ass cheeks. "Cum when Chris does Bobby, cum together Bobby, cum when he does."

Chris came and was pulling his cock out of his mother when Bobby came. He held himself inside her until he was soft and when he pulled out of her and fell to the bed Sarah rolled over and took her son's spent cock into her mouth. She watched mother sucking son and then she looked over at Chris. She had to get out of the bed and walk around it to get to Chris, but she did it and she went to work trying to get him up again.

By the time she had Chris hard Sarah was on her knees with her head on a pillow and Bobby was slowly working his cock into his mother's ass.

"Come on Chris, butt fuck me" she said as she got up on her knees and put her head down on the bed.

Chris took his time working his hard cock into her ass and when he felt her push back at him he started fucking her at a steady pace. She lay with her head on the bed looking to the right and into the eyes of Sarah who was looking left. She smiled and Sarah smiled back and reached out a hand. She took Sarah's hand and the two women held hands while the two young boys plowed into them.

As Sarah and the boys were getting dressed to go Kathleen said, "There is part of he deal that you guys haven't taken care of yet."

"What" asked Chris.

"The cell phone. You are supposed to give me that cell phone."

"You don't need it honey" Sarah said, "I deleted those pictures right after Chris showed them to you. We just used them as a way to broach the subject with you. If you had told Chris to go pound sand in his ass we still would have deleted them."

"Thank you. You don't know how much of a relief that is to me. You coming over with the boys tomorrow?"

"No. The boys still want to reenact what you were doing in the kitchen and I would only be in the way. I'll get them back the day after tomorrow. That's Thursday and Charlie bowls on Thursdays so I will be able to play with them. You are more than welcome to come on over and join us."

"I don't know if I can. Rick said he would try and catch a late flight out on Thursday if he could."

"Well, just let me know."

When they were gone she took a shower and as she soaped herself up she thought about what she had done on the kitchen floor with Billy and Todd. She had enjoyed it and she looked forward to do it again with Chris and Bobby.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She had just gotten the kids out the door and headed for the school bus and was reaching for the keys to her car when the phone rang. Thinking for sure that it was Rick calling to say good morning she picked up the phone and answered:

"Good morning lover."

"Oh?" said the voice that sent shivers down her spine. "That sounds like you have picked a time and place. Have you slut? Are you anxious to play with me?"

"No damn it, I thought this call was from my husband."

"Oh that's right, he is gone on business isn't he? This would be a good time slut. I could come over and spend the night. Wouldn't that be fun?"

"In your dreams."

"Oh no slut, what is it Walt Disney used to say? "Dreams are wishes your heart makes?" My fucking you isn't a wish, it is a certainty and I even know the day it is going to happen. Get ready for me slut, your day is coming."

As he disconnected she realized that The Watcher had slipped up. For a brief moment there, when he said, "wishes a heart makes" he had gotten away from using his disguised voice and used his real voice - his normal voice. She knew that voice, but from where? It had to be someone she knew, how else would he know so much about her? How else would he know Rick was out of town? Who was he?

To be continued.

12