The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting him out of the room in time for him to take care of himself also meant hat she had time to get to the girls bathroom and relieve her own tensions. As her fingers worked furiously at her pussy she tried to imagine Barry with his cock in his hand. She had to bite her lip to keep from screaming when she had her orgasm.

As she walked toward the car she saw her male companions watching her approach and she knew that they were wondering what the ride home was going to be like. Would it be as frosty as the ride in or would things heat up a little in the back seat? She saw the smiles appear when she said:

"Harry I'll do you first since this morning wasn't your fault." She turned to Steve, "I know tonight is supposed to be your turn so after I do Harry I'll do you. We can finish up in my Suburban if need be. And Ralph? Tomorrow I promise you that I will make you feel especially good."

++++++

The kids were in bed and she was lying on her bed wearing nylons, garter belt and high heels when Rick came into the room. He took one look at her and said:

"You are going to hurt me tonight aren't you?"

"Well, you know how you get when it comes to making love when we are at your dad's house or he is here. I'm not going to get any for two weeks so you have to pay the price tonight."

++++++

Rick had done her proud and she was in a grand mood Tuesday. Hank and Ralph had gotten enthusiastic blow jobs, Hank on the way to work and Ralph on the way home. True to her promise she had climbed into Hank's van and had given herself over to the four men and they had fucked her and cum down her throat until she had to make them stop so she could go home and fix dinner for her family.

Rick had picked up his dad at the airport and they were sitting at the kitchen table sipping beer and talking when she and the kids came in. The kids cried out, "Grampa, grampa" and ran to him while she (thankful that she kept Coca-Cola in the Suburban to rinse out her mouth after being in the van) gave Rick a kiss with just a touch of tongue. She kissed his dad on the cheek and said:

"Welcome Frank, it is good to see you."

She started on dinner and when dinner was over and the dishes done she kissed Rick again, told him to make sure that the kids were in bed by 8:30 and then she went next door to help Sarah "work on her quilt."

She was no sooner in the door than Sarah asked her which boy she wanted first.

"You can't have them both honey because I'm horny and I'm going to use one. I'd suggest Bobby since it has been about ten minutes since I got him off. He should be about ready."

"Where is he?"

"In the bedroom stroking himself trying to get it back up."

"Oh my, we can't have the poor boy doing that. No boy should have to do himself when the two of us are available. Let's go see if we can help."

In the bedroom she pushed Bobby's hands away from his cock and went after it with her mouth. When he was hard she mounted him 'reverse cowgirl' and rode his hard young cock while she watched Chris pound his cock hard into his mother. And then the two women swapped the boys back and forth for the next two hours.

As she was walking back to her house she again wondered why before the night at the hotel she had never had even the remotest thoughts about what she was now doing and since that night she had thought of nothing else. Before that night in the hotel room what she had done this night would have turned her off, not on. No way she would have ever believed that she would she would be on her knees with a teenaged boy butt fucking her while the boys mother was on the bed next to her being butt fucked by her other son. The fact that the two of them held hands and smiled at each other while having their asses plundered by young cock was mind blowing just by itself.

As she entered the house and heard Rick and his father laughing in the kitchen she was glad she had Chris, Bobby and her car pool posse to fall back on because she knew she wouldn't see Rick's cock again for two weeks.

++++++

The rest of the week seemed to rush by. She gave her daily blow jobs, exposed herself to quite a few truck drivers, teased the hell out of several boys in her classes and did another session with Sarah, Chris and Bobby on Thursday night. The bad part was that because of Rick's dad she was going to have to go without sex for the entire weekend. She couldn't take Bobby and Chris to a motel again because she couldn't afford it. It would be Monday's car pool before she would be able to get her hands on a cock again.

And then on Friday night she caught a break. Rick told her he was taking his dad golfing with him. She immediately let Sarah know that she could give the boys a couple of hours and Sarah told her she would have the boys primed and ready Saturday morning.

"I'll have them on their way to you as soon as we see you pull in the drive."

Saturday was a rush to get the kids to dance class and then get back home. Chris and Bobby came running out of their house before she even was out of the Suburban and as she watched them run across the lawn she smiled as she thought again of how eager young boys could be and also how energetic and long lasting. Five minutes later she had Bobby in her mouth and Chris in her pussy. Fifteen minutes later she had Bobby in her pussy and Chris in her ass and that was when Frank walked into the room and said:

"Is this a private party, or can anyone with a hard cock join in?"

Her heart had almost stopped when she heard his voice and the boys had frantically tried to disengage, but then she noticed that Frank was naked and stroking his cock.

"You boys just keep on doing what you are doing and I'll just take the open hole."

As he moved toward the bed the boys were looking at her for some sign. She looked from them to Frank and then back to them. She was caught and there was nothing she could do about it so she nodded a yes to the boys and waited for her father in law to push his cock in her mouth. As her lips closed around his hardness he said:

"I'm really glad I didn't feel like getting up to go with Rick. I think I'm really going to enjoy my visit with you Kathleen; especially when Rick leaves on his trip."

"We can have a lot of fun Frank, as long as you keep this from Rick."

"Then get ready for a lot of fun Kathleen, because I'll never breathe a word."

She clamped her lips tight around her father in law's cock and pushed her ass back at Chris and then she let the three of them give her orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. She was so hot and horny that she wasn't paying attention to the time and it was Bobby who finally brought her back.

"Don't you have to pick up your kids pretty soon?"

She looked at the clock and then jumped out of bed and raced for the shower.

The boys were gone and she was getting dressed to go and pick up the kids. Frank was sitting on the bed watching her and playing with his fourth erection of the morning.

"I haven't had sex since Estelle died. Just couldn't bring myself to have that kind of contact with another woman and now look at me; I can't seem to stop. You sure we don't have time for just one more?"

"No dad, I'm running late as it is."

"Damn it girl, I don't want to wait until Rick goes on his trip."

"Tell you what old man, you drive and I'll suck you off on the way to get the kids, but that is it until Rick leaves. Come on; I'll give you directions between sucks."

As soon as Frank was out of the neighborhood she slid over next to him and unzipped his trousers. She had a little trouble getting his hard cock out of his pants and then she giggled and said, "Ready or not, here I come" and she bent her head and circled Frank's cock with her lips. She licked with her tongue as she bobbed her head up and down over Frank's swollen dick. She took him deep into her mouth as she did her best to deep-throat her husband's father.

His cock was throbbing and she heard his gasp of breath and she readied herself for what she knew was coming. She clamped her lips tight around him and gulped and swallowed until every last drop of his juice was in her belly. She tucked his limp cock in his pants and pulled up his zipper and then said:

"Try to hold on dad. Rick will be gone tomorrow and then you will have most of the week."

"Do I have to share you with those boys?"

"You seemed to enjoy what we did."

"Yeah, I guess, but can we give them my sloppy seconds instead of me getting theirs?"

She grinned to herself as she thought of all the sloppy seconds that Frank would be getting over the week. Even if she let him have her before Chris and Bobby he would still be following the car poolers. She knew how Rick was when it came to sex with his father in the house and so she had told her 'posse' they could look forward to spending a lot of time in the van. Now, with Frank running around with what seemed to be a perpetual hard on she was suffering an embarrassment of riches; the four guys in the car pool, Chris and Bobby and now Frank. She doubted that she would find time to call Morrie and Roy that week and that was too bad because she really wanted to try those huge cocks again. Her poor pussy might be worn out by the time Rick got home.

++++++

As they climbed into bed that night she told Rick she wanted to leave five hours early for the airport.

"Whatever for?"

"Because I've gone most of this week without and I'm looking at going all next week without so I want to stop at a motel on the way to the airport and scratch my itch. You won't do me with your dad in the house so a motel it is."

"Are you ever going to get over this nympho period?"

"I can always stop taking my birth control pills. You said you didn't want any more kids. You want me to pitch my pills in the trash and gamble?"

"Oh God no. No gambles, please!"

"I don't understand you hubby dear; most men would love being married to a sex fiend."

"They probably would until they got one and had to try and keep up with her."

"Oh you poor abused baby. Remember this conversation when my hormones finally stabilize and I only want to make love once every other week or so."

++++++

The three hours at the motel had been very satisfying. She saw Rick off and headed for home. She would fix dinner, play with the kids until their bedtime and then shower and get ready for Frank. That plan did not survive her walking in her front door. Frank met her at the door and pulled her straight into the living room. He bent her over the back of the couch and was pulling her pants down while she struggled and cried:

"Stop it! Stop it Frank. Stop it before the kids walk in on us."

"Not to worry. I made a deal with the boys from next door. They took the kids to the park and will keep them there until I call them on their cell phone."

While he was explaining he had gotten her panties off and had pushed her skirt up to her waist. As he slid his cock into her cum filled cunt he said:

"My part of the deal is that I take the kids to a movie so the boys can have their turn at your hot pussy. They get to play in my sloppy seconds."

With the knowledge that the kids were accounted for she relaxed and let her father in law have his way with her. She giggled and Frank asked her what was funny.

"You and sloppy seconds. Do you realize that you are getting sloppy seconds right now? That's your baby boy's juices you are sliding in right now. You didn't think that was my natural wetness did you? Did you think I was so hot for you I was dripping? No Frank; Rick and I stopped and spent some time in a motel before his flight. That's his cum you are sliding your dick in right now. How does it feel Frank? How does your son's cum feel around your dick?"

"You bitch!"

"Oh yes Frank, that's me. I'm your bitch for a week daddy, so fuck me, fuck me hard."

++++++

Frank had just left with the kids to go see "Happy Feet" and Chris and Bobby were at home having dinner which gave her a few minutes alone. The phone rang and without even picking it up she knew who it was. She answered and he said:

Not very nice of you to say what you said and then hang up on me slut."

"Are you ever going to leave me alone?"

"Not until I fuck you. Which, by the way, will be soon. I could tell you the time and place, but I keep hoping that I won't have to wait until then. Why don't you just pick a time and place and we can get it on. You want to and we both know it. You are a slut and I know that the idea of fucking me, of fucking someone you don't have any idea of who it is, is making your pussy wet. I'll bet you are dripping right now wondering who I am and what fucking me is going to be like. Admit it slut; you want it, don't you?"

"Leave me alone!" she cried as she disconnected. She stood there and shivered as she admitted to herself he was right. Her pussy was dripping and she did want it. She did want to meet him in a dark room, fuck him and then leave without ever knowing who he was.

To be continued...

12