The Affair Continues Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now roll back over so I can finish.” Bill said.

Bill returned to her back and caressed it. His touch was stronger this time, more intense. He slowly, carefully worked his way down to her buttocks. Then continued his ministrations on the muscles on her butt.

Teri began to moan softly.

His large hand quickly rounded one cheek then moved over to the other. Back and forth he went, then he started moving from her arse to her thighs and in between them. Teri spread her legs just a little to allow him more access.

Oh, this felt so good.

Bill began stuffing her silky smooth nightgown into her crack and following the line down to her lips. Then down one side and the other.

Teri started to moan into the pillow out of fear of making too much noise that it would alert the boys. He hands reached out and clenched the sheets.

Bill could already feel the fabric getting moist with his touch. He lifted the back of her nightgown and reached up inside of it to her panties. He rubbed her smooth ass through her panties and moved down to her lips. When he moved down to touch them, he slid a finger inside her panties and touched her. Teri jumped a little. The flames within her were well on their way to ignition.

Bill continued to play with her womanhood for a few minutes. Each time he ran across her buttocks and down to her lips, he went a little deeper into her hole. By this time, her panties were so wet they were sticking to her.

“I think it’s about time we lost these. They’re all wet now.” He said and he started to pull on the waistband.

Teri pushed herself up and stuck her arse in the air to help him remove her panties. Bill removed them and said, “Now I think it’s time we paid a little attention to your front side.”

Teri rolled over and looked at Bill. The room was dark, but they could see each other’s eyes.

Bill touched her shoulders then moved gently down across her chest just above her breasts. Tenderly he repeated this several times as he stared into her eyes. Next, he moved on to her breasts cupping them one at a time. The lacy material covering them was soft and stretchy, allowing her breasts to fully fill the material out. He could feel her buds starting to grow under his touch.

His manhood twitched with desire and anticipation.

He pinched them through the lace. Teri moaned.

Bill moved down to her stomach. The silky material of the nightgown added to the smoothness of her belly. He brought his head down to it and kissed it. Then said, “Hello in there.”

“What are you do, silly?” Teri laughed.

“Just practicing.” Bill said with a smile.

Bill returned to her breasts. Then to her shoulders and he pulled down the straps on her nightgown freeing her full blossoms.

He went down and tasted one. “Mmmm, just right.”

Teri laughed at his silliness.

Then he moved on to the other one and suckled on it. “Perfect in every way.” He said.

“Come here,” Teri said.

Bill moved up to meet her waiting lips. This time it was Teri who initiated the kiss. It was Teri who kissed him wantonly. Bill moved on top of her and continued to kiss her deeply, passionately as he ground his hips into hers.

Teri couldn’t stand it any longer. She could feel his manhood screaming to be let out. She had had enough attention to her outer body, now she needed it inside her body. She reached down and started to pull off his boxers. “Please, Bill, make love to me now!” “I need you. I want you.”

Bill didn’t waist any time in removing his boxers. His member snapped to attention. He moved down between her legs as she brought her knees up and out. He lifted up the skirt of her gown and positioned himself at her entrance. Bill kissed her and Teri ground her hips up to meet him. “Now, Bill, please, now.”

Teri was already soaked in her own juices. Bill easily slipped inside of her and slammed his pelvic into hers. Teri came in an instant. Bill bent down and bit a nipple intensifying her orgasm. He got into a strong steady rhythm and continued to make love to his wife. Over and over she orgasmed. Her head thrashed back and forth in the throes of passion.

Her repeated orgasms did wonders for his shaft gliding steadily in and out of her body. He could feel her walls contracting all around him, holding on to him. It felt marvelous. He felt his head being grabbed by her vaginal muscles. This was too much for him and he gave her one final deep thrust that penetrated to her cervix and coated her insides with his semen.

Tired and out of breath, Bill collapsed on top of his wife. He kissed her. “Ah, Teri, I love you so much.” His member remained inside of her growing soft.

Two weeks later, the married lovers were in just about the same positions. It was still early in the morning and they thought they could get some quality time in. Bill was on top of and inside of Teri. Teri was thrashing her head back and forth and trying to maintain her composure. However, she as much as her body craved this and as much as she wanted this, she could not. She did not feel right. Her head was spinning, her mind in a daze, she seemed to be going round and around a whirlpool.

She stopped Bill, apologized and said that she couldn’t do it anymore. She said she felt so dizzy she felt sick. She got up and promptly ran into the bathroom and got sick.

Bill feeling worried got up to check on her. When she was finished he checked her forehead. No fever here.

He asked her what was wrong and she said she didn’t know, she just felt really dizzy and nauseous.

Bill wanted to smile, but he dared not get his hopes up. They had a really hard time getting pregnant with Tyler, their oldest, and he knew that she had not stopped her pills yet. She was waiting for one more period and then she was stopping. Besides, he knew she wasn’t sick a single day with the boys.

“Maybe you should call in and get a sub for the day. Then go and see the doctor. It’s the end of October, just in time for the flu season to start at school.” “I’ll get the boys to school for you.” “Will you be alright getting to the doctor’s by yourself?”

Teri nodded that she’d be fine then winced as the sudden movement had caused her head to spin again.

Teri sat in the doctor’s office waiting to see the doctor with an Emison’s basin in her hand. She hadn’t vomited in a while, but with the way she felt, she just never knew. She wondered why it was shaped the way it was. Whoever this Mr. Emison was that it had been named after sure had a funny way of viewing things. That skinny little curved shape wouldn’t hold anything, she thought.

The nurse came and called her to the examination room then sat her down to get her history. She asked her about her symptoms, and checked for a fever, there was none.

“When was your last period?” the nurse asked.

It was a standard question, she thought.

“Oh, um, I’m a week overdue for it, but I’m on the pill. Sometimes with these my period is very little if any at all.”

Teri thought about the implication, but shook it off to being the flu. She had been on the pill this whole time and never missed a day.

The nurse asked a few more standard questions then said the doctor would be in shortly.

The doctor came in a few minutes later and greeted her kindly. He was an old fashioned family doctor and she had been to see him many times before. He was familiar with Teri as a patient as saw her usually once a year, maybe twice, with whatever bug was being passed around school at the time.

He checked down Teri’s throat and looked into her eyes and ears, checked her glands, then had her lie back on the table as he palpitated her internal organs. Her glands seemed normal and her head was clear of any mucus. He was willing to chalk it up to a good case of the stomach flu, when he had a thought.

“Teri, when’s the last time you had your yearly pap smear?”

“I’m just about due for one now, why?”

“I could do one for you, now and save you a trip to the GYN.” He said, “That is, if you don’t mind.”

Teri had been his patient for years and trusted him implicitly. She gave her approval and he called for his nurse to come in and assist.

Teri went behind a screen and undressed putting on the paper gown he had given her to put on. As she changed, she worried about what had made him decided to do this. She was afraid of what he might find.

The doctor did his internal examine with the nurse present. He carefully collected the tissue he needed on the end of a swab to be sent in and tested. Then he went in to check her uterus and ovaries for any abnormalities. He smiled a little then muttered something to the nurse. Then he moved up to examine her breasts. Her breasts were slightly tender to the touch, causing Teri to wince a little.

He said, “Okay, Teri, you can get dressed now and the nurse will be right in to see you again.”

When the nurse came in, Teri was taken aback at what she had told her. The doctor wants to do a blood test on you, Teri. It’s a short one that we can do here in the office. It might not mean any thing at all, but he just wants to be sure.

“Why, what did he find?” Teri’s head began to pound. She was a little unnerved by this turn of events.

“Your uterus was slightly enlarged and the doctor just wanted to be sure there wasn’t a problem.” The nurse told her clinically.

As Teri sat in the waiting room after the test, her head began to pound more. It seemed like forever since she had the blood drawn. What could be taking so long? What did he find that he wanted to be sure of? How was she going to tell her husband? What about her boys?

Finally, the nurse who drew her blood came out smiling, and told her that the doctor was waiting to see her in his office. Teri wanted to know why she was smiling and why the doctor had asked to see her. She wanted to know what happened with her blood test. The nurse said that she had to wait for the doctor.

“Hi, Teri.” The doctor said, “Have a seat.”

“Doctor, what is going on? The nurse said my uterus was slightly enlarged. What’s wrong with me? Am I going to be alright?”

The doctor put a hand up to silence Teri. He could tell she was unnerved and that her mind was going 90 miles per minute.

“First of, Teri, I want to tell you that you are going to be just fine.”

Teri sighed a sigh of relief.

“Second, Teri, I want to congratulate you. You are going to have a baby. It looks like you are a little over 3 weeks pregnant.”

Teri couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “But how?”

“Teri, this is your third one. If you have to ask how…”

Teri smiled and wouldn’t let him finish. “What I mean is, I’ve been on the pill since my youngest son was born almost 6 years ago. I haven’t faltered on the medication. I have always been right on time with them taking them with my breakfast.”

He asked if she had been sick recently and on any antibiotics. No. He asked about home and school, if she had been under a great amount of stress or strain lately.

Teri thought about it. “No, no more than usual.”

The doctor couldn’t explain it, but reminded her that the pill wasn’t one hundred percent foolproof. “Sometimes these things happen. Call it a miracle, if you will.”

“I had suspected it when I checked your uterus, but I had to be sure before I told you the good news.”

The doctor instructed her to immediately stop taking her birth control pills and gave her some prenatal vitamins. Then he instructed her to see her OB/GYN as soon as possible. He figured though that she would be due in the summer, probably the beginning of July.

Teri left the doctor’s office ecstatic. She was thrilled to be pregnant again and she knew Bill would be too. The boys had been asking her for some time to have another child. It was perfect.

As she drove home, reality set in. A little over three weeks. She thought back and realized that it was around her anniversary weekend. Oh, No! She suddenly panicked and was mortified to think it might be possible that the baby wasn’t Bill’s.

Her whole body shook and she felt sick once more. How was she ever going to explain it to her Bill? She suddenly felt very confined and gasped for air.

She had to stop, had to pull over. She pulled over in a little park’s parking lot and got out. She was practically hyperventilating. She’s a married schoolteacher. She couldn’t be going around having another man’s baby. How was she ever going to be rid of Clark now?

Tears filled her eyes. She brought her hands up over her head, crossed her arms and brought her hands back down hanging on to the back of her head. Her head was screaming in pain now.

She had to think, but she couldn’t her head hurt so bad. She walked over to a park bench nearly stumbling as she swayed dizzily. She sat down and dropped her head down. Breathe! She told her self. Calm down and breathe!

She began to relax a little.

She got back up and swung her arms out in front of her and then pulled them back. She could really feel the tension in her shoulders and back now!

She paced back and forth with her hands on her hips. Over and over she played the events of that night in her head.

She came to the bench. She sat back down. Then she got back up again and paced. This time, she clasped her hands behind her back. She sat back down. She repeated this process of pacing and then sitting a few more times, and then it came to her. Bill had been the one to first spill his seeds inside of her that weekend. He did it twice and the sex had been so good so intense, she must have gotten pregnant then. The duress of the affair and the strain she had already felt in her marriage before the affair, must have caused the pill to be ineffective and then she was fertile.

All right, she told herself that must be what happened. She had to believe that because the alternative was a fate worse than death or so she thought.

Teri clasped her tummy and smiled at the thought of carrying new life inside of her.

Teri drove straight home and called her husband. It was lunchtime and he wasn’t in. She called his cell phone and got him.

“Bill,” her voice was serious, “ we need to talk. Can you meet me for a few minutes?”

“Sounds serious, babe, what’s wrong? What did the doctor say?”

“I’d rather not get into it on the phone. Can you come home?”

“Now? Can’t it wait?”

“No, not really!”

Bill made his excuses with his partner and rushed home.

Teri paced nervously back and forth anxiously awaiting him to come home.

“Bill, I’m pregnant.” “Bill, we’re going to have a baby.” “Bill, guess what?!” She tried to rehearse what she was going to say.

Bill pulled in a few seconds later and rushed right in the door.

“Tare, where are you? What’s wrong?”

Teri ran up to Bill and looked him in the eyes. She took in a deep breath and sighed. Then smiled and said it. “I’m pregnant.”

Bill smiled up at her and said How? Then quickly changed it to When? Then back to “How is this possible when you are still on the pill?”

“I don’t know how or why, except maybe all the stress of the strain on our marriage lately, and I’m a little over three weeks along, so that would mean I got pregnant on our anniversary.”

“Well, happy anniversary!” Bill said.

“Babe, this is great news! You had me really worried.” “I wanted to think that this morning when you were so nauseous you couldn’t make love, but I dismissed it from my mind because I didn’t think it was possible now and I didn’t want to get my hopes up. But this is just great news. We have been talking about having another baby.”

“I’m so happy!” He exclaimed as he picked up his pregnant wife and kissed her.

“I have got to go back to work, but I will see you when I get home and we will celebrate tonight if you are feeling up to it.”

Teri assured him that she would be up to it and kissed him happily.

After Bill left, she thought about Clark. She had to see him. Had to face him to break it off with him. He had sent her a few emails over the last few weeks, nothing she responded to, and thankfully had not pulled one of his stunts where he showed up on her doorstep.

She sent Clark an email and said she had to see him and that they really needed to talk. He must have been online because he emailed her right away and said he would be down this weekend and they could meet and talk then.

She emailed him back and said that would be all they would be doing was talking. It had been a while since she emailed him and he had figured that especially after the way she ran out on him that she was trying to break it off.

They set a time to meet for Saturday afternoon. Bill would be at a basketball game with Tyler and Teri could get Brandon after his soccer game and visit her sister for a while. She hoped since she was planning on breaking it off with Clark that she would watch Brandon for her.

That evening, Bill and Teri celebrated by finishing what they had started that morning, and then snuggled and held each other close as they fell asleep. They both were very happy with the direction their life together was headed.

The rest of the week passed by quickly enough and it was Saturday already. Teri was very nervous as she anticipated her meeting with Clark. What if he tried to manipulate the situation again? What if he tried to coax her back into her arms? What if he insisted that he was the baby’s father and insisted on a paternity test and visitation rights? Teri was getting carried away with her thoughts. That was probably to be expected of a pregnant woman.

As she stood in the park leaning over the railing of the seawall, she looked out over the bay. She watched the waves roll in and the ripples bob up and down. The water had a calming, tranquil effect on her. She felt a real sense of peace over her meeting with Clark.

She wanted it to be out in the open and not at some restaurant or a hotel. Although, she had had her first adulterous encounter with Clark in a park, she had decided it would be too dangerous to try it again, and therefore easier for her to resist his charms if they met in a park. She felt more at ease out doors surrounded by nature.

Clark showed up at the appointed time carrying a bouquet of flowers.

“Hi,” he said handing her the flowers. She took them in her hands, like she was being handed a book and let them hang down. Clark reached over and planted a kiss on her cheek. “I’ve missed you.” He said.

Teri wanting to get it over came right out with it. “Clark, it has to end.”

This came as no surprise to Clark. He had been waiting for this.

“Let me just ask you this, Teri. Did any we did together mean anything to you at all?”

“Clark, I can see where you are trying to go with this and let me just stop you right there. Yes, Clark, what we did, what we shared was beautiful and exciting, but it can’t go on. I have a husband who loves me deeply and I love him. We have two sons together. We have a life together that we have spent 18 plus years building. I can’t just through all of that away.”

“Does Bill know about us?”

“No, and I think if I were to tell him it would do more harm than help him. It wouldn’t serve any purpose except to rid me of my guilt and shame. Tearing my family apart would cause me far more pain than the burden of guilt I carry now.”

“I hope that you can understand that and not feel it necessary to say anything to either him or Dean about us.”

Clark took her hand and kissed it. “I will take it to my grave.” He owed her that much. He respected her that much that he would keep their secret. He kept her hand. “Teri, I meant what I said before about caring for you. I think I have even fallen for you.”

Teri pulled back her hand. “Clark, please. Don’t say that. It won’t work. This can’t be. It has to end, and it has to end now!”

“Teri,” Clark said as he tried to touch her shoulders. Teri blocked his arm. “Think of the passion I could bring you. What would you have with your cop?” “I could give you so much more.”