The Affair Episode 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"You are going to make me come right here," he said, tapping the leather against her mouth.

Brad kicked off his shoes and stood up. When he was standing in front of his wife he unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor, then slipped his boxer shorts off. He wrapped his hand around his cock and guided it to Charlotte's mouth. She stared at him defiantly, keeping her lips tightly pursed together. There was no doubt in his mind that he would make Charlotte suck his cock until he came in her mouth.

The discussion with Sherry about blowjobs kept replaying in Charlotte's head. She wondered if Sherry had put Brad up to this, or if he had decided to do it on his own. It didn't matter. It was pretty clear what he wanted. Charlotte wanted to please him, but at the same time she wasn't sure she wanted a mouth full of hot salty cum. She felt Brad's hand on her chin, pushing down, forcing her mouth open. Then his cock slipped past her lips.

"Very good, that's very very good," Brad moaned.

With one hand guiding his erection into Charlotte's mouth and the other gripping her hair to hold her head still Brad watched his wife swallow his cock. He loved the way her lips stretched around his dick. As he pulled it back out it glistened with her saliva. Brad pulled her head down, forcing his cock back into her. He moaned as she began to use her tongue. His balls were already aching to release their load.

Each time Brad pushed her head down onto his cock Charlotte almost gagged. She was trapped by the ropes that bound her arms and legs, she was unable to resist the way Brad bobbed her head up and down on his erection. For the first time she was aroused by giving a blowjob. Stopping wasn't an option; she knew Brad's cock would keep invading her mouth until he came. She watched it slip out of her mouth and retreat into the grip of his hand, then re-emerge and plunge between her lips again. Charlotte could taste the precum leaking out of Brad's erection. She tried to swallow it to get the taste out of her mouth. Unlike Sherry she didn't revel in the thought of Brad filling her mouth with cum, but she was excited to bring him pleasure.

Brad knew he wouldn't last much longer. He thought it only fair to at least warn Charlotte.

"I'm going to come," he gasped.

Brad looked down at his wife. She had half his cock in her mouth. The sight of her lips wrapped around the shaft pushed him over the edge. He moaned loudly as his orgasm exploded. Charlotte's head snapped back like she had been slapped. Brad held on to her hair, keeping her from moving. The tip of his cock was resting on her lower lip and she had her mouth wide open. He could see cum pouring out of his dick and filling her mouth. His knees felt weak and his head was spinning.

To call it an eruption would be an understatement, Charlotte thought. The first jet of the hot, salty fluid splattered against the roof of her mouth. She reflexively pulled away from it, but Brad stopped her before she could get his dick out of her mouth. When she heard him moan she closed her lips around him and lowered her head. She suddenly wanted to suck him dry. Charlotte felt Brad stumble and catch himself as his cock jerked in her mouth. She swallowed every drop he offered her. When his penis finally slipped out of her mouth it was no longer the throbbing erection that Brad had been ramming down her throat. For a moment she wondered if she had gone too far. Maybe she had finally exhausted him. Then he reached down and put one hand on her throat. He tipped her head back with his other hand and pressed his mouth against hers. Brad kissed Charlotte passionately for almost a full minute before releasing her.

After he stood up Brad took a moment to steady himself. He had never felt so drained. His now flaccid penis still jerked with aftershocks of his orgasm. Slowly the details of his plan reassembled in his mind. He peered down at his wife. Her body was covered with a thin sheen of sweat despite the cool temperature of the room. Her arms and legs were still bound and she had never looked more alluring. Brad mentally chastised his cock for not being hard again yet, and then he stepped behind Charlotte and picked up the riding crop. With the leather tip he touched Charlotte on the mouth.

"You made me come with your mouth," he whispered.

Charlotte couldn't deny the arousal she felt from bringing Brad to climax with only her mouth. Her breasts ached to be touched and her pussy longed for the full feeling of Brad's cock. She could sense him standing behind her, his eyes locked at her tits and swollen nipples. The riding crop moved from her lips to her jaw, and then down along her neck. She craved the sensation of being touched. Charlotte struggled against the ropes binding her just to feel something against her skin. Brad's warm breath flowed across the back of her neck.

"You know I'm going to fuck you, but not until you beg for my hard cock in your tight, wet cunt. Do you understand?" Brad whispered.

With a nod of her head Charlotte acknowledged Brad's demand. She suspected he had chosen his words carefully. He knew she didn't like the 'c' word. Only recently had she even tried talking about sex, telling Brad what she wanted. He obviously enjoyed hearing what she said, even if it did sound ridiculous.

"Are you wet?" Brad asked.

Charlotte responded with an energetic nod. She wasn't quite ready to give in to his desire to hear her talk dirty. When the leather tip of the riding crop touched the top of her breast it sent a bolt of pleasure through her body. She pushed her chest forward, trying to increase the pressure, but Brad quickly withdrew the implement.

"Hold still," he instructed.

The next time she felt the riding crop it was just below her navel. Brad wedged it between her skin and her panties, pulling the garment away from her body so he could see the hair on her neatly trimmed mound.

"You are wet, your panties are drenched," he said as he let them snap back into place. The riding crop slowly traced a path up the center of her body, the rough edges of the leather patch dragging along her breasts as it passed through her cleavage. Charlotte wondered if Brad's erection had returned. She wanted to push her hips back and feel it against her ass, but she complied with his directive to hold still.

With only an occasional glance in the window to check his progress, Brad caressed Charlotte's breasts with the riding crop. Even standing behind her Brad could picture the gentle slope of her tits as he moved the tip closer and closer to her erect nipple. He looked at her reflection just long enough to make sure he taunted her by dragging the riding crop a fraction of an inch from the erect amber bumps on her chest. His cock struggled to rise. Brad was in no rush to fuck Charlotte; he was thoroughly enjoying toying with her breasts.

She wondered if it was too soon to start begging for his cock. Charlotte wanted her husband to fuck in the worst possible way, but a nagging voice in the back of her head told her to make him wait. Don't give in to him yet, the voice said. A quiet moan escaped her lips as Brad lifted one of her tits with the riding crop. In the years they had been married her boobs had lost some of their perkiness, but Brad's interest never declined. The sensation of the smooth leather tip sliding across her skin was turning her on much more than she expected. If her hands had not been tied behind her back she would be pinching and tugging her nipples.

When Brad appeared in front of her he was completely naked. He cock was fully erect and Charlotte wondered if he was going to make her suck it again. Instead he sank to his knees and looked into her eyes. The tip of the riding crop pressed against the bottom of her chin. As the pressure increased Charlotte raised her ass off her legs. She felt the riding crop moving along the inside of her thigh. When it reached the apex of her legs Brad moved it back so it touched her ass. She wondered if Brad saw the longing in her eyes as he taunted her. When the riding crop had gone down her other leg Brad moved it to the back of her thigh. She felt it slide over the curve of her ass and come to a rest in the small over her back. The entire time Brad had been staring deep into her eyes. His mouth twisted into a seductive grin and he began to kiss her.

Much to Brad's disappointment, the padded handle of the riding crop absorbed the sensation of touching Charlotte's body. He was vaguely aware of the contours and curves, but missed the nuances of touching her. What he missed most was the subtle dip between her ass cheeks. For now the riding crop had done its job, bringing his wife to a heightened state of arousal. Brad leaned forward and kissed Charlotte on the lips. It was a gentle kiss, and he quickly moved on to her cheeks, jaw, ears and neck. When he leaned forward Brad planted the handle of the riding crop on the floor, using it to help him balance. The shaft of the toy nestled between Charlotte's ass cheeks as Brad's lips moved to her shoulders. With the fingertips of his free hand he lightly stroked her naked breast.

Charlotte could feel the rumblings of her approaching orgasm build as Brad's lips progressed on a meandering path from her neck to her breasts. Just the feel of his warm breath cascading over her skin made her tingle all over. Brad began to kiss one breast and caress the other with his hand, but he carefully avoided any contact with her swollen nipples. Charlotte could feel the material of her panties against her clit. She was certain the fabric was soaked through and dripping onto the floor.

The feel of Charlotte's tits was one of Brad's weaknesses. He suspected he spent too much time kissing, licking, sucking, stroking and caressing his wife's breasts, but he simply couldn't help himself. Brad was convinced that there was a way to bring both of them to climax by touching only Charlotte's breasts. Brad looked to the side as he pitched his wife's nipple between his thumb and forefinger and tugged on it. The soft whimper that escaped her lips was music to Brad's ears. He engulfed her breast with his mouth and circled her stiff nipple with his tongue. Brad could feel every detail of her flesh has he probed her.

It was almost unbearable being this close to climax, Charlotte thought. It was time for the delightful torture to end, but the flood of endorphins in her brain had muddled her memory. Charlotte had forgotten what she was supposed to say to make her husband fuck her.

"I want you inside me," she groaned.

Brad couldn't tell if his wife was trying to match his teasing with some taunting of her own or if she had forgotten what he had insisted she say. Despite his aching cock he decided to toy with her a bit longer. Brad pinched her nipple between his fingers and pulled the skin tight.

"Please, please fuck my pussy, I want to feel your cock..." Charlotte begged.

Brad released Charlotte's breast. Then he reached down and grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them up. He heard her gasp as the material rubbed against her clit.

As she balanced on the precipice of climax the words she had been straining to recall popped into her head.

"I want your hard cock in my tight, wet cunt. I want to fuck you till we both come," Charlotte cried out triumphantly.

Brad rose up and put his hands on her shoulders. He spun her around until she was facing the chair he had sat in while she stripped for him. With a gentle shove he pushed her forward until her shoulders rested on the edge of the chair. As he has retreated Brad dragged his fingers along her body, caressing her breasts and ribs. Finally they came to a rest on her hips. Brad hooked his fingers under her panties and pulled them mid way down her thighs.

The sight of his wife's ass gave Brad pause. He wanted to feel her hot wet pussy with his mouth, but he had an urgent need to be inside her. Brad grabbed his erection and guided it between her legs. Brad felt her flow around him the moment the head of his cock penetrated her labia. Bit by bit he filled Charlotte's cunt.

"Fuck my cock," Brad said once he had buried his entire shaft inside his wife. He was calling her bluff and making her carry through with her ad lib.

With her arms and legs still bound and Brad's cock impaling her Charlotte didn't have a lot of options. She started by flexing her hips, rubbing her labia against the rigid shaft of Brad's cock. Then she began to rock back and forth. She could feel every inch of his throbbing erection is it slid in and out of her pussy. When the flared head of his cock was stretching her labia she pushed back, once again taking in his entire length.

"I'm going to fuck you with my cunt, my hot, wet cunt," Charlotte whispered, forcing herself to enunciate every word. Just saying the word cunt made her feel wicked.

Brad reached forward and pressed his fingers against Charlotte's tits. He slowly dragged his fingers over her breast until he felt her swollen nipple. He pinched them between his finger and thumb and tugged until they slipped from his grasp. Then he started the entire process over.

The feeling of helplessness, the constricted feeling of the ropes, the tugging her on nipples and the wonderful fullness of Brad's cock were overwhelming Charlotte. An avalanche of endorphins was cascading through her body. It was all she could do to stop from slipping off the chair.

"Oh yes, yes, yes. I'm coming." she moaned, knowing full well that her vocalization would probably trigger Brad's orgasm.

Brad knew exactly was Charlotte was trying to do, and he was helpless to resist. His climax followed her siren's song. A thick jet of cum shot out of his cock and flooded into her. He reflexively shoved his hips forward even thought it was impossible to be any deeper inside his wife. He could feel her muscles clench down on his throbbing erection...

It had only been seconds since her orgasm ended when Brad abruptly pulled his cock out of her Before Charlotte realized what was happening he was in front of her, guiding her head towards his erection. Without thinking she opened her mouth and swallowed his dick. He held her head down until she had licked his cock clean. She swallowed every bit of cum, both his and her. When she was done he scooped her up and deposited her on the bed. Charlotte realized she was completely exhausted. Even had Brad untied her arms and legs she began to drift off. By the time she was free she was also fast asleep.

The room was strangely quiet, only the hum of the AC was audible. Brad looked at his wife. She was sprawled out on the bed, still clad only in her shoes. He carefully unbuckled the leather straps and took them off. Charlotte's legs were spread just far apart enough for Brad to see the cum dripping from her wet slit. An idea began to form in the back of his mind.

Brad showered quickly, but thoroughly. He walked back into the room clean and dry, but still naked. He dressed and reached into the bag of toys Sherry had left for him. He found what he wanted and tossed it onto the bed, and then scribbled a quick note. After he had set it on the bed next to his wife he quietly left the room.

Charlotte slowly opened her eyes. She was alone. Beside her on the bed was a note.

Have a drink and make yourself comfortable. If you want to fuck some more stay in bed, don't shower and don't get dressed. Just put on the mask and stay quiet.

Underneath the note was a sleep mask. On the night stand was a bottle of tequila. Charlotte got out of bed long enough to splash some water on her face and freshen up. She looked at the note again. It was Brad's handwriting, but oddly didn't contain a reference to him. She wondered if he was being mysterious or if her husband and his mistress were setting up something special. She sat down on the bed and looked at the note again.

Brad had spent a few minutes perusing the hotel shop. When he found appropriate cologne he took it to the counter and paid for it. On the elevator ride back to the room he sprayed his new purchase on his neck and wrists. He got off the elevator three floors early and sprinted up the stair. He thought a light sweat would take the edge of the scent.

The noise of the door lock startled Charlotte. She had seconds to make a decision. She grabbed the open bottle of liquor and took a long drink. Even thought it was a top shelf brand it still burned her mouth and throat. She grabbed the mask and slipped it over her eyes, then reclined on the bed. She was throwing her fate to the wind. She barely heard the door open over the pounding of her heart.

Brad paused at the door to the room. He wondered what he would find on the other side. Would Charlotte be waiting for him fully dressed and ready to go somewhere, would she even be in the room? Or would she be waiting for him naked, well fucked, but still wanting more? He slipped the keycard into the lock and slowly twisted the handle. As he entered the room a grin spread across his face. Charlotte had done exactly what he wanted. She was naked, blindfolded and quiet. He quietly undressed, never taking his eyes off her.

There was someone in the room and it wasn't the maid. Charlotte wondered if it was Brad, or maybe even Sherry. An unfamiliar scent wafted through the room. Maybe Sherry had sent up the attractive young man from the bar. The bed shifted as her partner climbed on to it.

"Who's there?" she asked. Almost right away she felt the riding crop on her lips as her partner shushed her. Charlotte remembered the note said not to speak. She felt the riding crop again, this time along the inside of her thigh, pressing outward. Charlotte blushed as she spread her legs in a most unladylike manner. She could feel someone's eyes burrowing into her sex.

Brad wondered if Charlotte knew it was him, or if she really would open her legs to anyone with a key to the room. He swung the riding crop over her face, missing her nose by a fraction of an inch, but she didn't flinch. He struck the side of her breast with it and she let out a yelp, but she didn't say to stop. He slapped a few more times, varying the intensity each time. The sight of her nipples swelling made him long to feel them in his mouth.

The first kiss was on her neck, and it wasn't gentle. It was rough and hurried, almost frantic and much to Charlotte's relief it was certainly a man. As close as she felt to Sherry it wasn't close enough to be bi-curious. In contrast to Brad's earlier indirect route to her breasts, this time it was a bee line. There was no taunting or teasing. She felt his teeth pinching one nipple and his fingers pinching the other. Just as quickly as he had attacked her tits he moved on. She started to warn her lover that she was full of her husband's cum, but was silenced before the first word escaped her lips.

Brad had gone down on his wife after fucking her once or twice, but never after he had filled her with his cum. He rationalized that she had swallowed his load without hesitation so licking her pussy was the least he could do.

His mouth was just as brutal between her legs as it had been on her breasts. His tongue lashed at her clit and speared in between her labia. She tried to remain silent but several quiets moans and a few whimpers escaped her mouth has he unrelentingly drove her towards another climax. Suddenly he was on top of her. His hips pressed against hers as he penetrated her. His cock pounded against her again and again. He held himself above her so that her tits flailed wildly as he rammed his cock into her pussy. As her moans of pleasure grew louder a hand clamped over her mouth. She screamed that she was coming, but only an unintelligible sound escaped. Charlotte imagined the nice young man from the bar with an angry expression as he grudge fucked her for ignoring him.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers