The Agency Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Sis had moved my bed into her room forming a double bed. There were of course no objections. They knew about our inclinations and the pleasures of the flesh we had enjoyed for so many years. They also introduced us to swinging and so, for the first time we are going to sleep in a double bed.

But with the silvery moon and the stars twinkling high up in the lit skies (it was close to full moon) it was obvious that the ideal place to make love was under the open skies. The sounds of the animals of the night, the smell of nature, the trees, the farm smells and the serenity with no polluting noises for kilometres away made it the ideal setup. We, many times fucked under the night skies even with visitors and so why not go back down memory lane.

She brought a square tarpaulin and a blanket, spread then on the lawn infront of the house and there we lay down on them and started getting ready for a long journey of hot passionate sex. We had no time limit; we started slowly massaging each other, mostly with body to body massage, pouring loads of baby oil. It was just like the old days. Our bodies flowed like water one against the other. It felt so good that we were like, in heaven. Fleshly produced grown ups.

We became so relaxed looking into each others eyes, full of sisterly-brotherly love that we became entwined into each others arms, hugging, kissing and pampering each other. Our feelings for each other were so natural, our emotions, the love between us was so great, the trust we had built between us felt so good that we never wanted it to end. We had been a few months away from each other, but now that we are back into each others arms doing what had always came naturally, between us.

With our eyes still fixed on each other, we moved closer until our lips met, touched, slightly against one another, 'oh sis that was more then nice, the pleasures I am enjoying are so good, the fulfilment you gave me with your body were...can't be described. I'm ready to make love to you now, enjoy the fruits of our bodies like we always have shared.'

'I'm more than ready dear sweet brother.' She turned on her back while our lips connected. I moved with her and in no time my hardness was at the entrance of her wild hot volcano that wanted more than, some relief. I slowly pushed in.

Back to Lisa's Party.

When Lisa and I retuned back to the party room I looked around to watch for any irregularities that took place in our absence. There were nine couples except for Lisa and Klaus. Lisa who was in my company or better I'm in her's, looked around and then whispered in my ear, 'look at some of the boys crotches, they are wet.'

'What do you mean?' I whispered my question back. I tried to look but I couldn't make what happened. Most of the girls, some were sisters others were girlfriends were pressing their bodies to the males.

'They have wet their pants with semen. The game was that we make the guys cum in their pants. Look at Klaus and Philip.'

Then I noticed and started moving my gaze around looking for more wet pants. 'So you saved me the embarrassment?' I asked.

'Exactly Joss, I wanted your cum in my mouth as much as I wanted to see your hardon. I didn't want to wait for the next opportunity, which maybe tonight, after we return from dinner. 'See you later Joss.'

It was just Sophie and me that were invited to join Lisa and Klaus for a dinner which their parents organised in a fantastic old farmhouse turned into a restaurant, just out of town. It was also decided that we spend the night at their house, something which happened most of the time we visited.

It was Saturday afternoon now and the party was in full swing, but we had a time limit, by which time we had to wrap everything and clean the sitting room.

Lisa walked up to the middle of the room and as soon, that the present CD stopped Lisa shouted. 'Ladies and Gentlemen.' Everyone stopped where they were and in one go everybody started singing 'Happy Birthday Lisa'.

After a few minutes of singing, Lisa lifted her hands up and everybody stopped.

'In an hour or so the party have to close and as is customary we have to clean the room. Therefore we come to the last game, an interesting game agreed between the girls...'

'No, no, this is unfair, unfair.' All the boys started shouting.

'Yes it is unfair after what happened; all you boys lost your loads, look at your wet pants.' They were about to start shouting, again. 'Stop. Stop; and listen.' She shouted.

They all stopped. Lisa continued. 'This may be more interesting then the previous game and sure that all of you boys will love it. First rule is that Joss will start the music and all the boys run around the girls. If any boy stops he looses his interesting chance and sure be sorry. The girls will scatter around the room, close to the wall, stand still as far away from each other as possible. When the music starts, the boys who will be outside in the corridor, will walk in one after the other, turn right and start running one after the other, following each other and stop as soon as the music stops. The girl next to you will be your girl for the next game.'

The boys started shouting and clapping, as they liked the idea. 'Get ready boys, girls find your places.' As soon as the boys walked out of view the girls found the places that they had agreed earlier. As soon as Lisa made sure that everybody was in place she gave the signal to Joss and the music started.

The boys moved in slowly one after the other, started walking as close to the girls as possible moving clockwise. After the first round Lisa shouted to increase the speed until all of them were running. Joss, as was agreed earlier, at the end of the two minutes switched off the music and surely all the boys tried to put the brakes on and stop.

'Girls... give a nice applause to the boys. That was a very good performance.' When the clapping and the talking and the shouting stopped, the girls started singing happy birthday again. Lisa was Happy, she just been eighteen a couple of days earlier, but a Saturday Party was more interesting. 'Boyyss! Your mate for the next game is the one closer to you, which is the one infront of you, not the one behind you. When I shout GO take the girl in your arms and give her a nice passionate kiss. That was not part of the game. Even the rest is not part of the game and none of the girls know what's coming. The kissing must stop when I shout stop...GO.'

Both girls and boys started kissing, some went rough other started very slow, getting the feel of their lips as they played slowly with each other. The kissing became more intimate and Lisa and Joss not only just enjoyed what was happening but also that now they were together again they started kissing.

Klaus parted with Martina while Sophie came with Herman, although she preferred Klaus, whom she knew so well. The music being played now was a piece of slow romantic music. Lisa and Joss slowly disconnected and gave a look around the room, enjoying what was happening around them. Both boys and girls seemed to be lost in their intimate kissing. Lisa checked her watch and on the third minute shouted 'STOP'.

The disengagement of the tongues and the mouths took more then expected so everybody waited until everybody was waiting for the next command.

'The boys must turn forward towards the middle of the room, while the girls stand infront of them with their backs to the centre of the room. It seems that everybody understood what is expected of you. We know that in the previous game, the girls managed to get their partners to shed their load of semen in their pants and I believe it was an achievement on their part. The next part of this game is something similar.'

'Not again,' Herman shouted. 'It wasn't enough being embarrassed once, but sure not twice.'

'Relax Herman, I'm sure, that if you like to chicken out Joss will be very happy take your place.' Silence fell in the room; nothing could be heard except the music. 'Herman, we like to start; what's your position?'

'I'm in.'

'Great... Now girls... first kneel infront or your partner, a cushion you'll find available close by... Gooood... undo the zippers of your partner's pants and slowly open the buttons or the hooks... lower their pants to their knees... You're doing great... now the underwear.' Slowly all the boxers or briefs came down. The boys had their penises exposed to the shining eyes of the hungry girls. Everyone seemed surprised, both boys and girls. Lisa walked around inspecting the penises, checking which ones are growing faster or slower etc.

'Well girls now it's the time to start touching the penis infront of you; put your hand around it, make sure it's close to the end and push the foreskin back exposing the heads of the beautiful instruments of love. I will be walking around and instructing...'

She walked around and now most of the penises on the touch of the female hands started growing to the amazement of the girls. Some of the girls did not hesitate and started masturbating the hard dicks. While Lisa was walking along, watching the progress, she noticed that the girls did not hesitate to get their partners to maximum levels of hardness. Her delight was evident and as she made sure that all of them had reached their maximum level of hardness she ordered the girl to push the foreskin and expose the bulbous head.

She walked slowly checking all the penises, noting that some of the mushroomed heads were different than others, some longer, other thicker but they were mostly the same shape with few differences.

'Next party we measure your penises for length, rigidity and thickness. Now I am sure that both you, boys and also you, girls would like to know what's happening... O.K., just keep the heads exposed as you keep hold of the foreskin pulled back.' She looked around the room checking. 'Are you ready?'

'Yes.' Chanted the girls.

'Get ready... take their cocks into your mouths and sucked them until they blow their load straight down your throuts. Don't loose a single drop. The guy who last the longest will be declared the winner, the girl who makes her partner shoot first will be the winner while he will be the looser.'

The last statement lifted a few eyebrows. All the girls started to work hard sucking like crazy, feeling their sacks and touching here and there to find away for the guy to blow his load.

By the time Lisa announced that five minutes had already elapsed, none of the boys had lost his load. The first came on the sixth minute by Elsa whose partner was the first of the loosers. After that they all started shooting with the winner was Rolf with Karin the looser.

They all agreed that they had enjoyed the game. The cutting of the birthday cake was next and later, all helped in getting the room to it's normal setting; all kissed Lisa and wished her a year of fulfilling, satisfying hot sex, after she announced that sometime in the next 24 hours she was going to loose her cherry. No partner was mentioned, but from the males side, there were a lot of glances towards some of the guys who were there, most of them were directed at myself.

The moment Lisa's parents returned we joined then in the car and left for a family dinner. It was in a very beautiful high class restaurant just in the country. The perfect set up, a very olf farmhouse converted to a fantastic well decorated restaurant. The food, wow, the best; the wine, from the best the Mosel could produce.

The house where Lisa's family lived was huge with a small garden around and a hot water pool underneath in the cellar where Gym equipment was also installed. The father was mostly travelling, working for a huge corporation with offices in every big German town. The area where their house is situated is a high class area, where corporate directors live.

The house itself consists of about ten rooms most of them with bathrooms ensuite, plus a big sitting room, kitchen, huge dinning room, studios, library and many other enmities.

Returning back, we immediately went up to the bedrooms. Lisa bedroom was away from her parents with a bathroom shared between two bedrooms. Lisa took in with her, my sister Sophie and therefore Klaus and I had no option but to have the other.

Just before not even had time to get into our pyjamas, Sophie came over and Klaus moved with his sister Lisa. Sophie told me that it was time for them to make love for the first time. He's going to take her virginity as she had promised it to him.

'Are you sure?'

'Yes, sure...she told me how she had sucked you in the locker room and took your semen down her throat. Did you enjoy it?

'Too much sis, she's great with her mouth; hope we can do it again soon. What about you?'

'What do you mean?'

'Well you made the first guy wet his pants and then had a load from Bertoll.'

'Well the first was Rolf, he became too excited and I think was the first that blew his load into his pants. Bertoll was different and very difficult to break. But I think I done well finishing midway. He had quite a big load and a very nice hard dick and quite big, not only in length but also in grit. I don't think I'll mind enjoy a good lay with him...But brother, sweet dear brother...very soon I like to loose my virginity and the beholder will be none other than my dear brother Joss.'

I jumped over her, laid her down on the bed and as soon as I got on top of her I kissed her, hugged her and told her how proud I am to be the one to break inside her vagina for the first time. I don't remember how many thank yous I passed her way.

My dick became so hard that she immediately noticed as my body was on top of her's. She opened her legs wider and I settled in with my dick exactly on top of her pussy with just our underwear in between.

'Joss, I think we have both a problem, you got a roaring hardon and my volcano is starting to erupt'

'So?'

You lick my pussy while I such yours.'

'You think it's right, here in others people's home?'

'We enjoyed a lot of firsts, today, why not another one.' I just shrugged and both took our clothes off and enjoyed the first Brotherly-sisterly sexual experience. A sixty-nine which we never forgot, maybe even the taste of our genitals and what flowed out of them during the three or four times we actually cared to enjoy, plus the one as soon as we woke up. Before we left we shared partners and I just loved the taste of Lisa's pussy.

******

That was a great party during which we both had enjoyed the first tastes of sex, especially for me it was a first with the opposite sex, something which continued during my sister's party.

The next important moment in our lives was when my sister offered me her virginity. Watch for the next chapter. Joss.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers
12