The Agency Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle found it difficult to bend forward enough to clasp the garters, even with the stocking tops reaching within an inch of her panties. Finally managing to get them clasped, Michelle tried to pull the cups further up over her breasts but failed. There just wasn't any room for her breasts, which caused them to sit almost unnaturally above the corset.

"Now, come step into this." Anna said as she held out a large ball of sheer white material.

Michelle did as she was told, watching as Anna lifted it up her body, and attaching it behind her back. The material flared outward from her body so badly, Michelle not only could no longer see her feet but the floor a foot or more in front of her.

"Lean forward and lift your arms." Anna instructed. As Michelle winced, Anna said, "No Sweetie, you need to lean forward at your hips not lower back."

Michelle complied, bending her knees slightly as well while a black satin garment was pulled over her head and down her body. She couldn't imagine what it was, there certainly wasn't much of her body left to cover after all! As Michelle stood up again, Anna zipped the black satin dress, which even with the corset seemed to constrict Michelle's body even more.

"Now trust me on this," Anna said taking Michelle by the hand, "putting the shoes on after you get on the stand is the safest way to go." Michelle was led to the stand, then needed to use the mirrors and the feeling of the stand on her toes to figure out how to step onto it. "Here you go," Anna said setting the shoes down, "just use my arm to brace yourself."

"Thank you." Michelle replied wedging her feet into the tallest heels she'd ever worn. "Anna, how tall are these?"

"They are 5 1/2 inches sweetie," Anna replied, "you won't be running anywhere in these."

"I'm wondering if I'll be able to walk in them!" Michelle replied stepping into the second one. "I need to focus on my balance just to stand!"

"Just stay still," Anna replied, "let me finish putting this together for you."

"Anna this is a joke, right?" Michelle said as she finally looked at her reflection. "I mean, no one really wants me to dress up as a French maid," Michelle looked over at Anna, almost falling in the process, "do they?"

"It's one of the more popular requests Sweetie." Anna replied as she tied a small apron around Michelle's waist. "Now stand still for a moment." Anna stepped back, positioning two mirrors behind Michelle. "What do you think?"

"Um, honestly?" Michelle responded looking herself over. "I think I look like a bimbo."

"I'm fairly positive that is the point," Anna chuckled in response, "it doesn't leave much to the imagination, other than you're there for sex."

"True." Michelle felt a shudder at the thought.

"Lean forward carefully," Anna instructed, "keep your legs straight, it will help."

Michelle did as she was told, watching in the mirror as the petticoat rose and her ruffle covered butt came into view. "Um, help with what?" Michelle asked as she felt her breasts all but falling out of her top.

"I believe it helps get you off your feet quicker," Anna teased, "I'm sure they hurt less when you're on your back."

"Oh my!" Michelle replied almost falling forward.

"Careful Sweetie," Anna said quickly steadying Michelle, "take a step down and walk a couple laps around the room to get used to the heels."

"Okay," Michelle said taking an unsteady step forward, "but Anna, what do I do with my arms?"

"Hold them up," Anna replied adjusting the top so the sleeves sat off Michelle's shoulders, "so your forearms are parallel with the ground." Anna watched as Michelle complied. "Just remember to take short steps," Anna continued, "think of it more as mincing than walking."

Michelle did as she was told, feeling her breasts jiggle with each step as her hands hung limply at her wrists. When she looked over at the mirror she could see the appeal, even though it was comic in her mind like a caricature, she essentially oozed sex appeal. The heels and height of the skirt made her legs seem impossibly long, the corset and large petticoat made her waist seem smaller than it was, and of course the top had her breasts on full display. Michelle paused for a moment, leaning forward, pretending to pick something up on Anna's chair before looking at her reflection. Her legs and ass were on full display just as her breasts surely were in the front.

"What do you think Sweetie?"

"I feel foolish," Michelle replied slowly straightening herself, "but I get it." Michelle straightened her short dress then started walking again. "I have a friend I'd love to see in this," Michelle responded, "but she's not big on lace and rarely wears heels."

"It's not for all of us." Anna replied with a smile. "One more lap and we'll get you into something a bit less over the top."

"I do have a question Anna," Michelle said as she minced past the large windows, "if I need help getting into the corset and dress, how do I wear his on a date? I can't imagine walking out to Dennis' car looking like this!"

"Oh, don't worry," Anna smiled warmly, "you'll have help when you wear this maid uniform."

"Thank goodness!"

Anna took Michelle's hands, holding her steady as she stepped out of the heels. Michelle hadn't been so happy to remove heels since the first day she wore them! Undressing took half the time as dressing, but it was still 5 full minutes before Michelle was unlaced from the corset and walking behind the screen again. For the next hour Michelle tried on everything from bathing suits, both one and two-piece, to lingerie to various dresses. Michelle now had several more cocktail dresses, evening dresses, ball gowns and several other over the top outfits.

"Why don't we break for lunch," Anna said looking at her watch, "I'm sure you wouldn't mind."

"Not at all!" Michelle replied.

"Here, you can wear this." Anna said handing Michelle a long satin robe.

Still barefoot, Michelle followed Anna to the kitchen. Anna had Michelle sit while she prepared their lunch. Michelle watched in amazement as the older woman seemed to continue to glide around the kitchen, effortlessly but efficiently moving between appliances. She admired how Anna moved so elegantly.

"So, tell me about yourself Michelle," Anna said setting a plate in front of her guest and sitting across from her, "how exactly did you get yourself here?"

"Oh, you know," Michelle chuckled, "I had a dead-end job, was going nowhere, struggling to get by and decided being a girl was far better."

"Well, you're not the first to share that story," Anna smiled in response, "although not all the girls that come through here were unhappy men." Michelle nodded as she listened intently. "There are two of your colleagues that," Anna paused for a moment, "well, I guess you would say are just kinky, and do this part time."

"That's a thing?" Michelle asked in shock. "I mean the part time thing?"

"Oh sure." Anna replied. "You would be amazed!"

"Honestly, things have been very amazing to this point," Michelle replied, "I think I'd be hard pressed to be surprised."

"Sweetie, if there's anything I can tell you," Anna said leveling her gaze at Michelle, "this life you are living is nothing but surprises."

There seemed to be an ominous tone to Anna's words. She had obviously been around for a while and knew what she was talking about. The realization that, while she was having lunch with Anna, somewhere across town Ms. Allison was having lunch with Brenda! Michelle wondered how that would possibly go. Her stomach sank at the fact Brenda had taken the personality assessment on her home laptop, divulging all her secrets to Ms. Allison.

"It's been a very interesting adventure to this point Anna," Michelle said with a grin, "is there anything you can tell me about my suitors?"

"I only hear things," Anna replied casually, "or guess things based on what a particular client wants for clothing." Anna paused momentarily before continuing. "From what I've seen from your clothing requests," Anna said with an even tone in her voice, as if she were talking about the weather, "none of them are ultra kinky, there's no latex or heavy bondage items, and while the maid uniform is a bit silly, it's not the craziest outfit I've put a girl in."

"I guess that's a good thing." Michelle replied. "Do girls often come back to you for more wardrobe?"

"Not really," Anna smiled collecting their dishes, "but I have had to send custom outfits to girls in the past."

"Oh, okay."

"Just a few more items for you today," Anna said taking Michelle by the hand again, "although you have a nice selection of nightwear already."

"I really kind of like those things," Michelle blushed deeply at her admission, "I don't know, I just feel sexy when I wake up."

"And you should Sweetie!" Anna replied pleased at Michelle's admission. "What's the point in looking like you do, if you don't feel sexy as often as possible?"

"Thank you." Michelle blushed deeper.

Michelle remained in the robe while Anna selected several more nighties, nightgowns and babydolls. It made Michelle wonder if the closets at Babette's condo would be big enough! The good news was, Babette would be moving out in another week now that her new place was ready. While she would miss her roommate, there was still tension with Brenda and Babette, so Michelle never felt comfortable inviting Brenda over. Michelle didn't mind going to visit, but, she wanted Brenda to come visit her so she could be the hostess for once.

"Now Sweetie," Anna said breaking Michelle from her thoughts, "why don't you go put on the lingerie you had on when you came over and come back to me."

"Yes Anna!" Michelle replied excitedly.

Michelle put on her lingerie and stepped into her heels, still loving the look of her green and black lingerie. When she stepped out from behind the screen, Anna was no where in sight. Michelle moved to the stand, taking a look at herself in the multiple mirrors available to her. Turning slightly from side to side, Michelle finally caught movement out of the corner of her eye. Michelle turned to face Anna, who was now wearing a long silk robe instead of her outfit from earlier.

"I do like your confidence Sweetie," Anna said as she walked up to Michelle and took her hand, "but I've also heard you got some very special training, I want to take advantage of that." Michelle was too stunned to say anything. "I'm sure you don't mind," Anna said leading Michelle to her bedroom, "and I know Allie won't either."

"I won't say a word, Anna." Michelle responded, finally finding her voice.

"Oh, don't worry," Anna said sinking into a plush looking chaise, "she's the one who told me of your training and told me to try you out." Anna's robe slowly opened, revealing her soft flesh and tiny tuft of silvery hair. "Take your time Sweetie," Anna said inviting Michelle between her legs, "I'm in no rush."

"Of course, Anna." Michelle replied slowly getting on her knees.

Starting at Anna's knees, Michelle slowly kissed her way up Anna's thighs. As she'd done with Brenda the night before, Michelle stared upward watching Anna's reaction to her tongue. Michelle kissed her way across Anna's silver mound, rubbing her nose in the plume of soft hair while lightly kissing Anna's swollen clit causing her to jump.

"Oh, I do love a girl who knows how to take her time!" Anna cooed lifting a leg, placing her foot on Michelle's back.

Michelle slowly circled Anna's clit, occasionally changing direction or softly sucking her tender flesh. Anna's moans slowly became louder, her body reacting to Michelle's expert ministrations. Michelle pressed her thumb against Anna's tight hole, rubbing circles as her tongue continued to assault Anna's pleasure button.

"OH GOD!" Anna bellowed. "Such a naughty girl!"

Anna gripped the back of Michelle's head with both hands, holding her tightly to her pussy as she orgasmed. Michelle was going to stop, but Anna was still gripping her too tightly for her to back away. As a result, Michelle kept licking, then used the middle finger of her other hand to slide into Anna's pussy, causing the older women's legs to quiver.

"DON'T STOP!" Anna groaned loudly, her fingers intertwined in Michelle's hair, her wetness poured down Michelle's chin dripping onto her chest. "Right there!" Anna pressed her body into Michelle as much as she could as a second orgasm approached like a run-away freight train. "OHHHHHHH GOOODDDDDD!" Anna screamed, holding Michelle tightly as she flooded her mouth.

Finally released, Michelle sat back on her heels, watching Anna try to compose herself. It was interesting to see the reserved and elegant Anna, now a quivering puddle, legs still shaking, her hands unable to close the robe over her exposed body. Michelle softly kissed Anna's thighs, feeling the muscles underneath her soft skin trembling against her lips.

"I dare say," Anna's voice was far weaker than it had been all day, "I think my friend under-sold your abilities."

Michelle took Anna by the hand, helping her sit up on the chaise. Once she was sitting comfortably, Michelle found her way to the bathroom, returning with a glass of water and a warm cloth. Anna took the glass, waving Michelle to keep the cloth for now. Taking a long drink, Anna rested the glass on her thigh before looking up at Michelle.

"While I wouldn't mind you cleaning me," Anna struggled to speak, clutching her robe closed with one hand, "if you touch me again, I'm going to have another orgasm!" Taking another drink, Anna held the glass for Michelle to take. "Why don't you put this back," Anna said slowly regaining her composure, "then you can wash your face and get ready for your trip home."

"Thank you, Anna." Michelle responded.

Michelle returned to the bathroom and quickly washed her face. Returning to the room with the mirrors, Michelle picked up her purse and walked back to the bathroom to fix her makeup. Once that was set, Michelle returned again to the changing room and put on her dress. She made sure everything was perfectly in place, before looking for Anna again. Just as Michelle stepped into the bedroom, Anna stepped out of the bathroom dressed and appearing just as she was when Michelle had arrived.

"Well, my talented guest," Anna said taking Michelle by the arm and leading her back to the changing room, "I'll have you pack your new items up, then Dennis can earn his keep putting them in the car."

"Sounds good." Michelle replied.

"And I am sure you will thank him on the ride home," Anna teased, "which will make it worth it for him." Michelle blushed at the idea Anna knew what she would be doing with Dennis soon. "There are several bags he will be delivering to the photographers for your photoshoot," Anna explained, "but they'll end up going home with you after that." Michelle nodded, until now she'd forgotten about the photo session and everything it entailed. "Oh don't worry Sweetie," Anna tapped Michelle's hand lovingly, "you're more than ready for what is to come."

"Thanks for saying that, Anna." Michelle meekly responded.

Under Anna's direction, Michelle organized and packed her new clothing. There were so many outfits and articles of clothing Michelle couldn't figure out what was going where. Once everything was in a bag, all of them plain white plastic, there was no telling what was there afterward. To the side of the stairway, Anna's brownstone was a dumbwaiter which was set up for hanging garment bags. Once Michelle had the bags in the dumbwaiter, Anna lowered them to the first floor.

"That will make things easier for him." Michelle chuckled as Anna led her downstairs again.

"Well, I cannot in good conscience let him have a heart attack climbing the stairs again and again." Anna replied dialing her phone. "Yes, Dennis," she said leading Michelle back to the sitting room they'd started the morning in, "you can come get Michelle in twenty minutes or so." Hanging up the phone without waiting for a response, Anna turned to Michelle and continued, "That will give us time for a glass of wine."

Anna directed Michelle to a chair, then left her, returning a minute later with two glasses and a bottle of wine. While Michelle rarely drank wine, Michael never could have afforded decent wine as it was, Michelle didn't want to protest. Anna poured Michelle a glass, then sat as she poured her own. Michelle was pleasantly surprised by the wine; it was quite pleasant.

"So, while we have time," Anna said setting her glass aside, "tell me about the young woman you mentioned who doesn't like heels."

"Oh, um, well," Michelle stammered trying to find her words, "I guess she is my girlfriend."

"That sounded more like a question," Anna smirked, "what is her name?"

"It's Brenda," Michelle replied, "she works at the plastic surgeon's office in the building."

"That's a lovely name." Anna replied.

Over the next few minutes Michelle explained the odd courtship that had gone on between the two, the events of the bachelorette party and the wedding. Michelle blushed deeply as she admitted that she'd been with Brenda just the night before after spending the weekend at Ms. Allison's.

"So, let me get this straight," Anna sat back with a grin, "you went to meet clients the other night, spent time in Allie's dungeon yesterday morning, brought Brenda and myself pleasure last night and this morning and now are going to do the same for Dennis on the way home. Sound right?"

"Yes, that's right." Michelle blushed.

"Were you this lucky before you became Michelle?" Anna asked point blank.

"Not at all."

"So, when your employment is over," Anna set her glass down, leaning forward to stare into Michelle's eyes, "will you return to your previous male self or remain as you are?"

"I don't know," Michelle answered honestly, "it's not as easy a decision as it sounds."

"I am sure it is not." Anna responded.

The ringing of the bell announced Dennis' return. Anna walked Michelle to the front door, while Dennis busied himself loading the trunk. By the time the two women arrived at the door, a sweating Dennis had everything in the trunk. He tipped his head to Anna before rushing down the stairs to open the limo door for Michelle. Giving her a warm welcome, Dennis' eyes lingered over Michelle's legs as she crossed them.

"I do hope you've recovered Dennis," Michelle did her best to sound sultry as she spoke, "but you can't mess this dress up today."

"I have, and I won't," Dennis eagerly replied, "should I go there now?"

"Only if you want." Michelle answered coyly.

"As you wish." Dennis replied quickly closing the door and all but running to the driver's seat.

"You know Dennis," Michelle said as he got into the limo, "I find it difficult to understand that someone who gets as many blowjobs as you, are still eager to get them."

"It's the variety," Dennis answered pulling into traffic, "I love the variety! I've had my cock in ten different mouths this week, and they're all different in their own way!"

"I guess that makes sense." Michelle responded.

Dennis pulled into the familiar parking lot, positioning the car so the passenger side was close to a building. As he walked to Michelle's door, she slid herself onto her back, getting into position just as he opened the door. Michelle did her best to open the top of her dress, knowing Dennis' penchant for breasts.

"Don't make a mess Dennis," Michelle warned, "I have to walk into the building in the daylight, I can't do that with cum all over my face!"

"I can control myself," Dennis said undoing his pants, freeing his cock, "I promise."

"I guess I have to trust you!" Michelle blurted before Dennis' cock slid between her lips.

Michelle's head and hair hung off the edge of the backseat, while Dennis leaned his arms on the roof and slowly screwed her mouth. Michelle gripped Dennis' hips with both hands, doing her best to hold him to his promise as well as direct his thrusts. While all she could see were brief flashes of Dennis' thighs and swinging ball sack as he backed away, Michelle soon felt cool air and warm hands on her breasts. The sensation of having her breasts played with was still new to Michelle. While she didn't have the cluster of nerve endings a real woman did, but that didn't keep Dennis from tugging on her nipples causing Michelle to moan. Was it instinct? A natural reaction? A way to show she was enjoying what he did? It was impossible to tell, in any case having her chest played with made Michelle feel womanlier. Having them played with buy Dennis while he fucked her mouth in a parking lot made her feel sluttier. She'd come to enjoy that feeling.