The Alien Ship Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xiao-Xing definitely had Kyle's complete attention now and the Chinese woman's attention was beginning to have an effect on his libido. And one of the effects of her returning youth Xiao-Xing was feeling was a rapidly increasing horniness and Kyle was the only human male available for her to seek satisfaction from. Xiao-Xing had already tried one of the male androids, of which there were now several on the ship. She had found having sex with the male android to be fun and quite pleasurable, yet somehow it just wasn't the same as having sex with a real human male.

Kyle decided he wanted to have the older Chinese woman and he reached down and unfastened his pants and pushed them down to his ankles. This exposed his already hard cock and Xiao-Xing's hand immediately grabbled for it and started stroking. Hardly a moment later the Chinese woman moved around onto Kyle's lap facing him, still stroking his cock. Xiao-Xing lifted herself up on her knees for a moment, fitted Kyle's cock to her pussy, and then allowed her body to sink down again. This pushed Kyle's cock into the older Chinese woman's pussy. Both people sighed as Kyle's cock filled the Chinese woman's pussy completely.

While Xiao-Xing hadn't had sex for quite some time she was quite experienced and knew exactly what she needed to do now. Xiao-Xing began to ride Kyle's cock expertly, moving her body in just the exact way needed to maximize the amount of movement if his cock inside her pussy without giving it any chance to slip out. The Chinese woman hissed in pleasure as a real human male's cock plumbed the depths of her pussy for the first time in over five years. Xiao-Xing's pussy and clit seemed to be more sensitive than she could ever remember them being before and the Chinese woman felt herself rapidly building to a powerful orgasm.

Xiao-Xing was riding Kyle so well that he had nothing to do except enjoy the feeling of her driving his cock in and out of her pussy. He reached up and took her breasts in his hands and began to gently knead and explore them as Xiao-Xing's movements grew faster and her pussy began squeezing Kyle's cock in a most delightful way. Xiao-Xing's excitement grew even more with the attention to her breasts and the Chinese woman was rapidly approaching her peak of pleasure.

Xiao-Xing rode Kyle for less than a minute more before she was overtaken by a powerful orgasm, one of the most powerful ones she had ever experienced. The effect of her orgasmic bliss was enhanced by the long period of time that had passed since she had last had sex with a human male. Then just as her orgasmic contractions were fading Xiao-Xing felt Kyle's cock within her stiffen and then pulse with his orgasm. Xiao-Xing hissed with renewed pleasure as she felt real human semen shoot into her pussy again after her long sexless drought.

Feeling exhausted by her powerful cum Xiao-Xing collapsed onto Kyle, with his softening penis slipping out of her after a moment. The two rested together that way in the facing, sitting position on the couch for a few minutes and then Xiao-Xing lifted herself up off Kyle just long enough for him to lay down on the couch, after which the Chinese woman joined him there, pressing her body tightly against his.

12