The Amish Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

She looked surprised as she opened the door.

"Jeff, you shouldn't be here. They would shun me if someone sees you. Why are you here? My god, please step in before you are seen. It is a good thing that the other waitresses have gone home to their farms already."

I stepped in and there stood Sharon in a robe. It looked like she had just got out of the shower. Her long dark hair hung almost to her backside. It was the first time I had seen it other than in a bun. It made her look so much sexier and younger.

"I wanted to see you one last time. I also wanted to know the real reason that you are leaving. Sharon, I have kind of a crush on you and I know that you know it."

"Jeff, this is wrong, you being in my room with me dressed only in a robe."

I stopped her from talking by pulling her to me and kissing her. She didn't stop me but kissed me back. I kissed her repeatedly.

"We shouldn't be doing this. We are both married. I'm sinning against my husband, and God," cried Sharon as she pulled away.

We sat down on the couch and started talking.

"Why are you really leaving Sharon?"

"It's true what I said about my husband. He is coming to pick me up tomorrow. However, I was falling for you and I knew it was wrong. When he asked me to come back to the farm, I told him yes. I didn't want to mess up my marriage and yours. John is a good man."

I kissed her again and felt the passion in her lips as we pressed hard against each other. "Sharon, I want to make love to you."

"God, forgive me, I want to feel what it's like to make love again. It's been so long," said Sharon.

She mentioned that John didn't really make love to her anymore. They usually had sex to procreate and since they couldn't have any more kids, the only time John had sex with her was when he got drunk with his friends and then took her when he came home.

She did say that the only time she ever climaxed was when he was very drunk and it took him a long time to come. I was surprised when she said that she had never been with another man besides John.

As we kissed, I put my hand on her thigh. I have to admit that I was really hot for her. It had been at least three months since I had been with my wife. Hard as it was to believe, I'd never cheated on her before.

We were both so nervous that it felt like our first time. I slid my hand further up until I reached her pussy. I couldn't believe it when I touched her bush. It wasn't anywhere near shaved like how my wife did. She always wore bikinis.

Sharon had a huge silky bush. I kept running my hand through it as she moaned into my mouth. I felt her spreading her legs to give me better access. I could feel her wetness from just my touching her.

We kept kissing as I undid her robe and let it fall open. Her breasts were beautiful, especially for an older woman. I worked my way down her neck and to her breasts. I suckled them until her nipples were hard. She was in like a sexual dream and kept telling me how good it felt. She kept asking for more and I gave her more.

I got on my knees, spread her legs, and buried my face in her bush and pussy.

She opened her eyes and said, "No, Jeff, that's dirty, please don't."

I kept sucking on her pussy lips. I backed off and asked, "Does that feel good Sharon? Do you like the way it feels?"

"Yes, it feels wonderful, but it's not right."

"Sharon, it's part of real lovemaking. If I like doing it for you and you like the feeling, then there is nothing wrong with it."

I buried my face back into her pussy. I kept gripping the hair of her bush with one hand and tonguing her pussy. I felt her grab my head in her hands as she came for the first time. I felt her juices flow as I kept licking at her pussy.

"Oh god, oh god, I never felt it so good for such a long time," said Sharon.

I got up, sat next to her, and started kissing her with her juices on my face. I put my hand back down between her legs so I could keep finger fucking her. She continued to pump hard against my hand. We kept up the face sucking and finger fucking until she came again. This time she screamed out.

I took out my soaked fingers and began rubbing them on her breasts.

"Good thing all the other girls went home tonight. With all the noise I've made I would have surely have been caught," said Sharon.

We stood up and as we walked to the bed, she dropped her robe off her shoulders. She had one fantastic body and I intended on making love to it all night long.

I stripped off all my clothes as she got in the middle of the bed. I got between her legs again and this time she didn't hesitate spreading her legs as I ate her out.

When she started pumping against my face, I rose up and aligned my cock with the opening of her pussy.

"Jeff, put it in me please. Make love to me."

"Say it, Sharon. You know what I want to hear. Tell me what you want and where to put it."

I knew she never used dirty language but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Come on, Sharon. Say it."

"Fuck me Jeff! Put your cock in my pussy and fuck me, please."

I did just that. I slowly pushed my cock into her pussy. I used a slow methodical pace, burying it all the way in until my balls hit her ass and then pulled out slow until the head of my cock was barely in her. She kept making strange sounds and noises. I even heard her speaking another language while I kept fucking her.

I was ready to come and asked her if it was all right to release my juices in her.

"Yes, I want to feel you come in me. I can't get pregnant, remember," she said looking sad about it.

I came hard. Probably as hard as I have ever come. I felt her let loose with another orgasm. She couldn't believe she was coming so many times. After the pulses of her pussy subsided, I pulled out of her and lay next to her.

We cuddled; she pushed her back against my chest and her butt against my cock, it felt so warm and soft. I rubbed her breasts some more. As I lay there, I remembered how I missed cuddling with my wife. I didn't like sleeping alone. After about a half hour, I told her I was ready to go again.

"What? You can get hard so soon?"

I reminded her I was young as I took her hand and put it down on my cock. It started to get hard as soon as she wrapped her hand around it.

"I want you on top this time Sharon. Have you done it that way before?"

"We did a few times, when John was too drunk to hold himself up."

I lay on my back and Sharon went to get on top. "Oh god, your juices are coming out."

"Don't worry, it will help my cock slide back into you," I said and laughed.

She lowered herself down on my cock. I stared at her dark bush as she began riding me. Her long hair was half covering her tits. It looked like a picture out of a sex magazine. As she was moaning, I reached up and massaged her breasts. I couldn't get over how firm she was.

It took us longer this time and we were both sweating. I watched the juices coating my cock every time she went in an upward motion. I could see she was getting tired so I mentioned for her to stretch out and lay on me, which she did. I had to admit that she was one sexy woman. It was so hard for me to believe that I fell for her and her for me.

I guess it was like two lonely people in the night. The problem is that I knew this would only be a one-time thing. She gave up her beliefs for this one night of sex. It was something that she would have to live with forever.

After resting on me for a little bit she asked me if I would take her from behind. She got on her hands and knees and I got behind her and slid my cock into her. We were moving at a fast pace when I slid a finger into her asshole.

She started to say something but stopped when I told her it would only be my finger. She shoved back as I pushed both my finger and my cock in to the hilt. I started pumping faster and faster until I grabbed hold of her hips and cum shot deep within her.

I knew she could feel the hot seed enter her as she reached yet another orgasm. I stayed with my cock buried in her and felt her pussy pulsate around it. I was drained and tired when I finally pulled out of her.

We lay next to each other as I fell off to sleep. It was about three o'clock in the morning when she woke me and said that her husband would be there around six and that I had to leave.

We did it one last time. She had tears in her eyes as we came for the last time.

"You are a wonderful lover, Jeff. Much better then my John has ever been. On one side, I feel bad that I have cheated on my husband and hope that God will forgive me.

"On the other side, I am glad that I have had such an amazing experience with such a wonderful young man. I will never forget you."

I told her that I knew I would never forget her. I really did mean it. As I walked out the door, Sharon looked at me and said, "Jeff, take care of your family. Family is everything." She was crying as I went to my car.

I felt so bad for her. It tore her up not having little ones around her. I knew family meant everything to her. I thought maybe her son Micah might get married and she could help raise his little ones.

I stopped at the restaurant the next time I was in town. The young waitress named Rachel did tell me that Sharon had quit and moved back to her community. I never did ask where it was. What would have been the reason to go there?

The following month I was in a minor auto accident but it did get me to thinking. I was driving everywhere trying to make the big bucks. What was I giving up for the money?

Sharon was out of my life, but I kept remembering what she had said, "Family is everything." I couldn't get it out of my mind. It kept me up at night, thinking family is everything.

I missed Sharon but I also missed Susan and my kids. They could still be the biggest part of my life. I decided to try it. I went home and found a sales job selling advertising to local businesses and would only work five days a week and be home every weekend.

I didn't tell Susan about the change of jobs. I wanted to make sure that she still wanted me. I headed over to see the kids and asked Susan if we could take them to the zoo together. She agreed and we all had a wonderful time. It was almost like old times, laughing together and watching the little ones enjoying themselves.

As we headed home, Susan looked over at me and asked, "Jeff, what did you do?"

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything."

"Jeff, I love you with all my heart. I try to follow what you do and someone told me that you quit your job. Is it true?"

"Yes, I quit it over a week ago. I still have a job so you won't go without."

"Jeff, I'm not worried about the money. I make a decent living and you know that. Why Jeff? Why did you change jobs?"

"I gave it a lot of thought and I don't like being alone. I know we got married early in life and there are things we both would have like to have done. I was looking too much at what I wanted, not at what we wanted.

"When I was on the road, I ran into some Amish people and I learned about their lifestyle. Even though I would never what to be like them, one thing always stood out. They put their families first in their lives. It made me think about how wrong I was thinking of only myself.

"I want you and the kids in my life every day. I want to enjoy our family as we did today. I miss the cuddling and lovemaking we did when we first got married. I want that as part of my life, if you will still have me."

I knew I had tears in my eyes while I spoke. "I wanted to make the job changes before telling you so that you could see that I was making a real effort. I can't tell you how hard it was not to come and see you in the last couple of weeks. I had to prove to you how serious I am."

Susan stared at me and I saw tears running down her cheeks. "Jeff, I have always loved you. It was so hard not knowing if you would ever come back to the kids and me. Will you spend the night with us? I have a warm spot in my bed that has been waiting for you. I love you so much."

We got to the house and I helped put the kids to bed. I took a shower after Susan did and when I went into the bedroom, there was my lovely wife waiting for me. She was dressed in a sexy negligee that I had bought her for Christmas but had never worn. She was so beautiful.

I thought for a second of all the things I had done with Sharon and decided to do it all to my wife. It was one of the best nights of lovemaking of our life. I couldn't be a happier husband and father. For some reason, I felt that I should thank Sharon for this. She made me think of family first and the joy of lovemaking.

I moved back into our home and I spent every night with my family. My daughter started kindergarten and Susan and I were both there to take her the first day. Life has been great.

----------------------------------

Around Valentine's Day the following year, I bought my wife flowers and another big heart full of chocolates. This time she accepted them with a big smile. She quickly opened up the box of chocolates and shared it with the kids and me.

She asked me, "What did you do with that box of chocolates you bought for me last year? I felt bad later for not taking them but I wanted you to understand that it was you I wanted, not the candy. I was afraid you didn't understand when you left."

I smiled when I answered. "Remember I mentioned the Amish people who told me that I should put family first? I gave it to the waitresses at that restaurant." I didn't single out Sharon. She was now part of my past but held a special place in my heart.

"I guess I should be a little jealous but it seems as though I owe these people a debt for returning my husband to me. If it just costs me the price of a box of chocolates, it was well worth it. I love you, Jeff, and thank you for a wonderful Valentine's Day."

"It's not over yet. Your mom is going to watch the kids and you and I are going out for dinner and then get a motel for the night and make love until the sun comes up."

A smiling Susan gave me a big kiss.

A couple of days later, my supervisor asked me to go to Berlin. It was a fifty-mile trip, one-way, but I would be back by evening. It was the first time I went through this town since I quit my previous job nearly a year ago. I knew I had to stop at the restaurant where I had met Sharon. I guess it's just something I felt.

I stopped at a gift shop and picked up a box of chocolates for the waitresses. I remembered how the small gesture made them so happy. As I went inside the restaurant, I noticed nothing had changed, except of course Sharon wasn't there. Rachel, one of the young flirty girls, came to wait on me.

"You look familiar. Do I know you?" asked a smiling Rachel.

I pulled out the box of chocolates and handed it to her.

"Now I remember," said Rachel. "You're the friend of Sharon and John. You gave us a box of candy at Valentine's Day last year. How are you and where have you been?"

"I'm fine and I changed jobs so I don't usually come this way any more. Since I was driving through, I remembered the waitresses here and thought about the candy. By the way, how are Sharon and John?" I tried to ask as though I knew them.

"You won't believe what happened. I think that you were aware that they were in an accident many years ago."

"Yes, I remember them telling me."

"So then you know that they couldn't have any more kids. Well, God entered their life just as he did to Sara in the bible. Sharon had a baby girl a few months ago. No one could believe it. She and John are such nice people and now they have a baby. They are both so happy. God sure does work in mysterious ways."

I figured out the timing and I had to wonder. Was it God or me that entered their life. I had to think that maybe it wasn't Sharon who was sterile but maybe it was John. Being Amish, I'm positive they don't do DNA and the such.

I figured John was just too masculine to think that maybe it wasn't Sharon who was unable to have children.

I smiled at Rachel and told her I was happy for them.

"Sharon couldn't be happier. She is such a great mother. Of course, John is happy too but like most Amish men, they prefer sons, though he loves his daughter. He always brags to the family how smart his little girl is."

"If you see Sharon, just tell her I said hi and congratulations on the birth of their child."

I ate my lunch and said goodbye to the ladies, who were already busy eating the candy. I told the waitresses that it was nice seeing them again.

When I got home, Susan was there with a smile on her face. "Do you want to become a daddy again? I sure hope so because your daughter will be here in about six months."

I squeezed my wife and told her I couldn't be happier. I also told her that I bought a small box of chocolates and took it to the Amish waitresses. She didn't mind, which I knew she wouldn't. She really is a special woman.

All this took place over thirty years ago. We had four kids in all and they are all happily married with families of their own. Susan and I still make love but maybe not as quite as often. At night, we still cuddle with me pressed up against her butt.

I've never stopped at the restaurant in Berlin again so I have no idea how Sharon is doing. All I know is that if she is still alive that she is probably taking care of her family.

It's funny that one person can make such a difference in one's life. It may seem odd but I feel that I owe my marriage to a woman I cheated with. I will never forget Sharon or the last thing she said to me. "Family is everything."

*

Thank you for reading my story.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers
12