The Ample Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackBro
JackBro
616 Followers

He nods. "Sounds reasonable."

"So if you don't mind getting undressed and giving your clothing to Martha," She smiles at me. "And Martha, if you could stay with Jonathan and get me when he is ready."

I stand in a complete state of shock. Did I hear her right? Am I imagining things? I feel as though I am in a dream. According to Susan, I am supposed to stay in the room while he undresses. I can't believe this is happening.

Before I can object, Susan leaves and Jonathan begins to undress. He starts with his shirt.

"You were right," He tells me. "She is very nice."

I realize he refers to Susan, but I quickly forget about Susan. He takes off his shirt and hands it to me. I am awestruck. The guy is a complete hunk. His chest looks hard as a rock. His arms are about as wide as my calves. He's got muscle all over. I picture him as one of those shirtless construction workers spending all day running a jackhammer.

My head tells me to leave. This doesn't seem right. I should not be in the room with a patient when he undresses, especially a male patient and especially considering I'm not even a nurse! But another part of me refuses to go. I know what part speaks loudest. I start to feel it in my cunt – my tight cunt, if I am to believe Jonathan.

He removes his shoes and socks next, and then he starts unbuckling his pants. I accept each item after he removes it, first holding his shoes in my hands and then extending my arms so he can deposit his clothing like a worshipping subject to his queen.

"Where did you work before you worked here?" He attempts idle conversation.

"A dentist office," I can hardly speak as I watch his zipper lower and his slacks split in two.

"I didn't know that dentists hired nurses," He says in surprise. "I thought they used dental hygienists."

I remember my cover and the lie I told him about being a nurse. Well, actually, I never did lie to him at all – at least not yet, but I'm about to. As he pulls down his pants and displays the sexiest set of black bikini briefs I have ever seen, I can't help it. The large bulge in the center of his briefs forces me.

"Most are, some not," I lie. "Some dentists like to keep at least one regular nurse in the office just in case something unusual…"

I can't speak. He uncovers it. It hangs down further than my last boyfriend's pointed up. The thing looks to be at least 8-inches long, and it's still flaccid! I am in dick heaven. I realize Jonathan didn't exaggerate. He's hung like a horse!

"That makes sense," He replies as though nothing is out of the ordinary. "I guess you never know when someone in the Dentist office might have an allergic reaction or a heart attack or something."

"…Or something," I speak drearily.

He places his black briefs on top of the rest of the clothing I hold in my hands.

I can't move. I stand in place, mesmerized. I look right at his equipment and am amazed. He's got the biggest dick I have ever seen, even better than in any magazine or x-rated movie. He is long, uncircumcised; with a thick mushroom on the top. And the rest of his naked body is terrific too. He's the sexiest guy I've ever laid eyes on.

"You like it?" His question interrupts my thoughts.

"I'm sorry," I suddenly feel tremendously embarrassed. I shake my head and return back to reality. "Sorry, I didn't mean to look." I try to leave the room.

"That's okay," He smiles back at me. "Remember, I work in a strip joint. I'm used to women looking."

He smiles at me, and I suppose I smile back. I'm not sure. I'm not sure if I'm still alive! I take a deep breath and attempt to calm down.

"I suppose I better get Doctor Polichvich," I briefly turn to him and look again.

"Fine," He says simply. "I'll be waiting."

I clumsily open the door and leave, but at the last moment I take a last look at him as though to make a check on reality.

* * * * *

"Well?" Susan asks the moment I enter.

I realize I still hold his clothing in my hands. I realized it just after I left the examination room. I don't know why I took them and why I still hold them, but I can't very well turn around and return them now. Instead, I step into the second examination room to find a place to lay them down. I see Susan with a chair pulled up to the examination table, sorting through a pile of paper.

"Well?" She asks again. "Did he exaggerate or not? Is he really as big as he says he is?"

I am unable to speak.

By the look on Susan's face, I think I already have the answer.

She takes his clothing from me. And then, to my complete amazement, she drops them into the trashcan.

"What…?" I start to say.

"We better get back to complete the examination," She interrupts.

"We?" I question, distinctly noticing the way she uses the term for both of us.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," She leads the way out. "But I figure you deserve a reward. You've worked for me six weeks now and you're the best receptionist I ever had. Consider this kind-of like a bonus."

She holds the door open.

I consider her offer. She gives me second thoughts, but I quickly dismiss them.

The choice is clear.

* * * * *

We enter the examination room with Susan in the lead.

"What do we have here?" She calmly speaks as she looks up and down his naked body – mostly down.

Jonathan stands and looks down along with her. "Now you can see what I mean."

"Yes, I can see why you might be interested it getting it shortened!"

She looks right at it, speaking very professionally, like a doctor to a normal patient. I can't believe how calm she can be around such a long prick.

I, meanwhile, almost stumble when I see it again. It looks even longer than when I left.

"How about you lay down so I can get a better look," She tells him. "And Martha, step on over to the opposite side of the table so you can observe."

He obeys like a puppy to its master. I can't believe the way he also remains so calm. I think the room must be about a hundred degrees.

With me standing on one side of the examination table and Susan on the other, she picks up his dick and fondles it in her hand. She raises the head and places the length down on his stomach. I notice it extends beyond his belly-button – and it's still soft!

"Looks to be about eight or nine inches in its flaccid state," She speaks as she looks at it. "I don't see any obvious problems. No defects that I can notice."

Neither do I!

"You always use protection?" She questions. "I mean with intercourse. Do you always use protection?"

"Most of the time," He answers.

"That's not good enough!" Susan scolds. I notice she gives his dick a little squeeze as she says it to emphasize the point.

"Don't worry," He assures her. "I know I guy who got aids because he screwed around a lot – or at least I used to know him. Died about a year ago. We used to work together at various strip joints, and every night we would each take home a different woman. It was really wild back then." He laughs.

"What about now?" Susan questions. "How many partners do you have in a typical month?"

"That's the thing!" He answers. "After seeing what he went through, I stopped sleeping around. Stopped sleeping with strangers every night – or at least I mostly stopped."

A brief wave of sorrow passes through me. I feel sorry for all the women who will never get the opportunity to experience his substantial bulk – especially myself.

"So you are now a one woman man?" Susan asks.

"Well, not quite one," He laughs. "Actually, it's three. I have three girlfriends that I fuck on a regular basis – or I should say that I have sexual intercourse with three women on a regular basis. I suppose I shouldn't use that word, 'fuck,' in a Doctor's office?"

"Don't worry about it," Susan shrugs it off. "It's not as though I never heard it before."

"Anyway," He continues. "I don't much worry about condoms with my girlfriends. They don't sleep around with other men. They don't need to, you know. After I get done with them, they don't need anyone else."

I have no trouble believing this.

"But once in a while I'll pick up some cute, hot little thing," I notice his eyes glance at me. "Maybe once a week I'll notice someone in the audience or maybe meet them around town, but I always use a condom when I'm with someone I don't know. I'm very good about that. I don't want to end up like my friend."

Susan nods.

"I also get HIV tested on a regular basis," He adds. "The club requires it because many of the younger guys still sleep around, and I'm sure most of it is without protection. They're idiots!"

Susan nods.

Through all of this, she continues to fondle his cock. She first moves it to one side and then points it to the other. I see her stretch it upwards as though to gage how long it must be in a fuller state, and then she allows it to relax and flop back down again. A few times she even takes a closer look by lowering her eyes. I half-expect her tongue to lurch out and lick it – I know I would, given the opportunity.

I can't believe how professional Susan remains as she fondles him. I also can't believe how calm Jonathan is. I mean, if he was any of my old boyfriends, his cock would have sprang to attention at the first touch.

"Now don't jump," Susan warns. "But I need to check your testicles also."

He does not jump at all. Susan lowers her hand and takes hold of his balls. She takes each of his nuts in her hand and gently feels them all around.

"And I don't notice any obvious problems down here either," She continues to feel. "No obvious lumps or abnormalities that I can detect, but if you don't mind me asking, about how many times per month would you say you have intercourse?"

"Just about every night!" He answers succinctly. "Given my size and with three girlfriends, I'm in high demand."

"Good," Susan acknowledges. "Because I notice your testicles feel larger and more swollen than normal. That's probably because of their frequent use."

"Yea," Jonathan agrees. "They get milked on a regular basis."

I almost faint. I mean, I've heard the term "milked" before, but never in relation to a man's nuts. But then I realize the term is actually quite accurate. In effect, the nuts of a man are milked every time he has intercourse. He even produces a milk-like liquid. I just never thought of it quite that way before. I can't help but want to milk on Jonathan.

Susan finally removes her hand completely from his body. It is only at this point that I realize she never bothered to put on gloves. Normally, a doctor is supposed to wear gloves whenever she examines a patient, but I notice Susan used her bare hand.

"I'm sure I already know the answer to this," She is not quite done yet. "But I have to ask it anyway. Have you ever had any trouble with sensation?"

"Sensation?" He questions her meaning.

"Have you ever had any trouble getting it hard?" She rephrases.

"Of course not!" He answers.

"Not even for a short time? Not even temporarily, like after a particularly intense masturbation session, for example?"

"Never!" He answers again.

"That's good!" She concludes. "The reason I ask is because of nerve damage. It's important to check for nerve damage."

"I don't think I have any nerve damage," He says. "My cock operates just fine."

"I'm glad to hear that," Susan lets out a slight chuckle at this. "That's all I have for now, except there is one more thing I can check if you want."

She backs away, and Jonathan stands up. He stands with his back facing me. This is a bit of a disappointment for a moment, but then I notice his ass. He's got a great ass. Not as impressive as his cock, of course, but I've always found myself attracted to a tight, firm ass.

"This may be a bit embarrassing for you," I hear Susan speak to him as I continue to admire his buns. "The decision, therefore, will be left totally up to you. If you want to leave right now, you may, but there is one other aspect of your penis that I would like to check."

"What is it?" He asks curiously.

I am curious too. Susan seems to have checked just about everything she possibly can check on his cock.

"I'm afraid that in order for me to do a full examination, I need to check one more thing," She says. "Before I can fully access the impact of an operation, I really should check your cock when it is in its full state."

I stumble. My knees give out. I fall back against the counter and use it as a brace to prop me up before I fall completely to the floor.

"Please Martha," Susan scolds me. "Be careful. I know the floor is a little wet and slick back there. You have to be careful."

I gather myself back up again. "Sorry," I apologize. Luckily, Jonathan didn't see me.

Without missing a beat, Susan returns to the naked patient before her. "It's totally up to you, but if you would like a complete examination prior to going all the way to Chicago, I have no trouble giving you one."

Jonathan thinks about it. It looks as though he thinks about it very hard.

"What about Martha?" He asks about me.

"What about Martha?" Susan questions back. "Do you want her to leave?"

"No," He says to my amazement! "Actually, I'd like her to stay, if you don't mind? I'm getting nervous again. She's good at keeping me calm."

It's a lucky thing I hold onto the cupboard behind me, else I would have been sure to fall down again.

"That's fine," Susan smiles at me. And then, still looking at me, she continues talking to Jonathan. "In fact, if you want, she can help you out. Most doctor's offices have erotic photographs and magazines to help the male become erect, but we don't need much of that here."

She laughs and smiles at me.

"So if you want, you can use Martha instead." Her smile becomes even bigger. "Martha, why don't you help Jonathan out by taking off your blouse?"

"What?" I can't help but voice out loud.

"You heard me! Go ahead and take off your blouse," Susan repeats. "Just unbutton your blouse and show yourself in a bra. It's no big deal! Jonathan's already taken off all his clothing, I'm only asking you to take off your blouse. And then come back to get me when he is ready."

* * * * *

By the time I return to reality, I find myself alone with Jonathan. I don't remember Susan leaving. It is as though I passed out and then woke up again a few seconds later.

"Too bad you don't have any erotic magazines lying around," He speaks to me. "I wouldn't mind paging through the latest issue of Playboy, but you're beautiful enough to star in one."

He smiles at me.

I think I smile back. Maybe I blush. I don't know. All I think about is his cock.

I glance down at it. It looks great in the flaccid state, and then I think about how much better it will look hardened. I have the opportunity to see 12-inches of male flesh. All I have to do is take off my blouse. I just have to show him my bra. It seems like a small price to pay, I mean, considering…

My fingers move up to unbutton the top button of my uniform. Then they continue down to the second. I notice when I reach cleavage. I notice it in the reaction of his cock. It twitches.

"Oh!" I let out a shrill.

The buttons on my blouse continue to uncouple. My top opens. Glancing down, I see the heavy cleavage from my own tits. Looking forward, I see the affect on Jonathan's cock. It still points down, but it is definitely longer than before.

"Very nice," He compliments. "Better than any erotic magazine."

"Very nice," I want to say myself, but don't. I remain quite and only look. He elongates to 8 and then maybe 9-inches in length, and then it starts to rise. He stands up against the table and faces me at an angle. He stands at the perfect angle to show off his size, which makes me wonder if he does so on purpose.

"Oh," I let out another shrill.

"Very nice," Jonathan compliments again.

His soft pecker grows into a giant cock, and then it continues to grow into a monster. It springs up quickly and soon points straight out of his body. And it not only grows longer, but it inflates wider too. My suspicion about long cocks needing a wide support is true. The sacrifice of my blouse is well worth the effort.

I reach the last button and open the blouse. I pull back the curtain to show him the performance behind the stage.

"Wow!" Jonathan speaks. "Very, very nice! You really have some whoppers!"

"So do you!" I catch myself saying out loud.

He looks down on himself. "Yes, I guess I do!" He speaks proudly. "Look at what you're doing to me."

I do look! I look right at it! His cock rises from horizontal to vertical. And it continues to grow ever longer and thicker at the same time. The thing is truly a monster! It's bigger than my biggest dildo. There is no way I would be able to accept such a big man. I stare directly at it as I peal back my blouse and slip it down off my shoulders.

"Do you like it?" He questions.

"Oh yes!" I speak with more enthusiasm than I intend. "I mean, yes! It's a little big."

"A little big?" He questions. "What does that mean?"

I take a deep breath. "I mean it's big," I speak shyly. "It's as big as you said it was."

His cock really does look to be about 12-inches long. I can't believe it! I am looking at a full 12-inches of male flesh. And not only long, but so wide too! I'm sure there is no way I could accept such a monster. Like he already voiced, I don't think I could open my cunt enough to accept it. And then I think about the depth and all the virgin territory he would be sure to reach.

"Well, I like yours too," He tells me. "Something about short girls with big tits really turns me on. You have a very nice set of tits. What are they, double Ds?"

I nod my head.

"You already know my size," He tells me anyway. "12 long inches in case you forgot."

"I didn't forget." I don't think I will ever forget. I wish I could take a picture and preserve the image for a lifetime. I can't believe I'm actually looking at such a gifted man. I mean it would be one thing to see a picture of him in a magazine, but I'm getting a live performance.

"Do you now understand why I want it shortened?" He questions as he looks upon it himself. "It's just too big to fit in many women. It splits their pussies apart too wide. It dives into their cunts too deep. My cock is just too big for most women to hold."

His words make me hot with desire. I feel a tremendous temptation to finger myself. I want to slip down my slacks and slip my fingers into my pussy. God, I am so wet!

"Give me your professional opinion Martha," He turns to give me more of a side profile. "As a nurse but also as a woman, would you recommend I go through with the surgery?"

I shake my head.

"Why not?"

I shrug my shoulders.

"Tell me! Why not?" He wants me to say it. "Try to talk me out of having the operation."

I shrug my shoulders again, but then speak. I figure I owe it to every woman on the planet. I speak for them. I have to try my best to talk him out of paring down such a magnificent length of male organ.

"You can't," I tell him. "You simply can't! It's too, it's too…" I have a hard time saying it. "It's too sexy to make smaller!" I blurt out.

"Why, thank you!" Jonathan accepts this compliment. "I'm glad you like it!"

"I do!" I almost yell at him. "God I love it!"

I can't believe I have just said this. I just told a man, a near stranger, that I loved his cock. "I'm sorry," I tried to pull the words back into my mouth. "I shouldn't have said that! I should be more professional. I've got to focus on my job as a nurse!"

He laughs at me. "That's all right Martha," He speaks calmly. "I'm used to it. Lot's of girls have the same reaction, especially when it starts to penetrate."

It looks even longer and wider when he models himself from the side. I can't help but stare at the monster. I want so much to run home and play with my dildo.

JackBro
JackBro
616 Followers