The Amulet Ch. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bt127
bt127
163 Followers

The video on the TV was Christina Aguilara's 'Dirty'. Cade couldn't take his glare away from the video. The sight of the popstar in that shorter-than-short skirt had him as hard as ever.

The amulet was in his pocket and placed some thoughts in Cade's head to get things rolling again. 'I wonder if I have any siblings?' he thought. Then he looked at the screen. 'What would it be like to have Christina Aguilara as my sister?'

"It's funny that I used to object to this video." his mother said while rubbing herself through her see-through nightie. "But then again I can't repremand my daughter anymore for a dirty video when I myself am a dirty slut that's fucking my own son."

"Huh?!" Cade looked at her funny.

"Well aren't you at least excited to go see your sister's concert tonight? You haven't seen her new one." Miss Allen said. It was 2 a.m.

Cade looked over his shoulder at the pictures on the wall. There were still ones of him and his mom, but now they had another blonde in them as well. The picture that had writing on it had changed. It now read 'A Loving Family' There was him, his mother, and his sister, Christina Aguilara.

"Oh my God..." Cade looked around the room in a daze. It had all changed again. But then he realized his oppurtunity. He now had two volutptious women at his disposal. His mother and his new sister.

The video ended and Cade shifted his eyes back to his mother.

"I think its time I fucked your ass again, Mom."

"Good to see you finally came back to your senses." she walked over and turned her back to him while lifting her nightie. Before she impaled her ass on her son's cock he thought of his sister. And how he was going to fuck her, Christina Aguilara, his new sister, at her concert tonight.

bt127
bt127
163 Followers
12