The Angel's Gown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmgsaga
tmgsaga
160 Followers

"Good boy." The angel said, reading his mind. She let go of his mighty cock and latched onto Gary's arm, pulling him down to the bed. Within seconds, Gary found himself on his back with the winged teenager on top of him, frantically moving above him as his new cock stood straight and ready. The angel leaned down over him, allowing her long, red hair to tickle his face as she straddled his body. She slowly, carefully, and gracefully eased her body down upon Gary's dick, allowing the tip of his cock to tickle her already wet pussy. With her gown up over body and Gary's hands finding their way upon her firm ass, this lovely young redhead slowly pushed downward upon his shaft, allowing it to carefully slip inside her angelic body and fill her tight pussy.

"Oh! Oh fuck! Umph!" The angel cried as she felt his thickness caress her wetness. "Oh god yes. Fuck!" She continued to cry as she finally fit the giant tool inside her body. As she sat atop Gary's cock on his bed, she let her wings bat behind her as she let out a drunken giggle. She just looked down at Gary as Gary looked back up at her, knowing that Gary felt the same perfection inside her pussy that was all over her fantastic body. With her right breast now hanging completely out of her gown, the angel leaned down to Gary and kissed his lips softly. It was in that kiss that Gary found happiness he had been missing. It was as if the kiss from this young redheaded angel robbed him of his depression and gave him the courage and will to make his life great again.

Then, as quickly as she kissed him, the angel rose up from his lips and pressed her hands firmly against his chest. She pushed down against him as she began to slowly ride the older man, bouncing carefully as her breasts hung out from her gown. Gary clinched the young ass with his hands as he watched the perfect breasts of the angel bounce before his eyes. He thrust his might cock deeper inside the angel as she danced atop it, allowing her red hair to flail about as her head rolled from side to side.

"Oh yes. Fuck me like that." The teen moaned as she moved up and down joyfully upon Gary's dick. As her breasts bounced before Gary's eyes under her new gown, the redhead quickly moved her hands along the remaining strap of her lingerie, pulling herself free of the clothes that she had sought out. As Gary continued to drive his dick into the angel from below, he watched as she pulled her round twins free from the sheer fabric, cupping them in her hands as she bounced. She rolled her breasts in her hands while she let her pussy get fucked with Gary's powerful cock. She pinched her pale nipples and licked at her chest as her gown quickly fell to her waist.

Unable to contain her lust, the angel fell forward onto her man, letting her large breasts hang before Gary's eyes. She begged for him to suck upon her nipples as he continued to bury his giant dick between her tight lips, and he did just that. He leaved upward into the angel's body and began to suck on the closest nipple he could, pulling it into his mouth as she pulled her body down against his own. He tasted her young sweat upon her breast and felt in around her round ass as he drilled her. The angel just rested on her hands and knees on top of Gary's body, moaning in to the night as her wings flapped behind her.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Harder! Fuck me!" the angel screamed as she let Gary suck her breasts. Feathers danced in the air around them as the light that radiated from this teenager's body became mightier. Her radiant red hair covered the sucking of her breasts in a luxurious tent of wavy silk, swaying about as the might dick penetrated her teenage pussy. Her heavenly moans echoed throughout the apartment with each thrust of Gary's cock. Gary pulled at her wet nipples with his lips, sucking her breasts as her juices coated his mighty shaft.

"So close. Oh shit." The angel moaned again as she felt her body becoming lighter. She begged not to bounce right off of the mortal man as he slammed his mighty 10" tool into her. She cried out to the heavens above and pushed herself off of Gary's chest. Gary wished he could fuck that lovely young angel all night long, but the sight of her lovely, round breasts bouncing yet again before his eyes was too much. As she pressed her hands firmly against him, allowing all of her weight to push back down against his cock, Gary felt his cum ready to fill her tight pussy. The lovely angel shoved her own body down hard against the massive tool, flapping her wings intensely as her body glowed. She felt her own orgasm rising and sensed Gary's cum would once again be hers.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Cum inside me!" The angel screamed as she could see the mortal's face flush red with passion. As she screamed out for more, Gary could do nothing to hold back his load and gripped the teen's tight thighs.

"Fuck!" Gary screamed at the sight of the large, sweaty breasts before his eyes and tight, wet pussy around his dick. He moaned and drove his cock hard into the angel, lifting her light body right off the bed in a passionate thrust of orgasmic lust. As his cum rose up his shaft and exploded into her heavenly lips, the angel joined Gary in uncontrollable moans, feeling her pussy fill with his joyous juices. The two lovers fell back to the bed, still bouncing in chaotic bliss as Gary again blasted his cum inside the lovely angel. Load after load of his semen filled the angel's pussy until she too could take no more.

"Oh yes! Fuck! Yes!" her voice echoed throughout the apartment complex as she too was pushed to an epic orgasm. She fell atop Gary, screaming into his lips as her own juices flowed and coated Gary's cock. Her wings flapped at a rapid pace, sending wave upon wave of winds around Gary's bedroom. Together, their sexual joys mixed inside her, flowing together and pouring from her lips. She heaved atop Gary's sweaty body, bouncing up and down as their shared cum dripped onto Gary's bed. Her thighs were soaked with their passions as she ripped at the bed-sheets below her, pulling and gripping and holding on to whatever she could as her orgasm electrified her body.

Then, in unison, the two lovers collapsed in a heap of sweat and sex. The angel fell on top of Gary's body, resting upon his chest as he cock remained deep inside her. He just looked up over her shoulder at her wings as they slowed, softly flapping as white feathers fell around his face. She moaned into his chest, still reeling from the orgasm Gary gave her with his new mighty cock. She ran her hand down his hard chest, feeling his sweat and giggling playful giggles. Their sexual juices still dripped from her lips as Gary's cock filled her. She didn't want to leave as she rested on top of the mortal man, but she had gotten what she had came to Gary's apartment for, and knew that she had to leave.

"You're amazing, Gary." She told him as she looked up from his chest and into his eyes. "You'll make any woman happy."

The angel leaned up and kissed Gary's lips softly, again reassuring him that he was a good man and would find happiness in life. As she leaned up, her body began to lift off of Gary's body, softly moving in the air and off of his new, long, thick, cock. She floated into the air above the bed, allowing a single strand of saliva to be the last thing that connected the mortal man from the immortal teenager. Gary could hardly move as he watched the girl float above him, the gown she needed so badly still around her waist. The angel turned her attention to the doorway out of his bedroom, and soared towards it. Gary found the energy to roll his head and watch as the elegant teen landed her bare toes softly on his carpet. She tucked her wings behind her and pulled her gown back up over her mighty breasts. Their shared cum still dripped from her lovely lips as she walked slowly towards the doorway, fixing her sheer gown and preparing to leave.

At the door, the angel turned and waved calmly at Gary, leaving him and his new giant cock upon his bed. Gary could barely smile he was so exhausted. His cock was still coated with their shared cum, still standing firmly and glistening in the light of the angel. He was in such a perfect daze that he no longer cared about anything else. He had fucked an angel and let his mind take a mental picture of the winged redhead as she turned and walked out of his bedroom door. He looked through the sheerness of his wife's gown on the young girl, memorizing the curves of the magical teen's ass and hoping he would remember it forever. He watched the winged babe walk down the hall, taking her glowing light with her as the long, white gown draped down along the ground behind her. Within moments, the angel's glow faded from the hallway as Gary quickly asleep.

-----

High above the apartment where Gary now slept was not a redheaded angel flying through the skies, but yet another woman capable of flight. This woman, a woman in her mid-thirties, just stood in the sky in a long, pink fur coat, pink bra, and pink thong. This woman, with monumental 40HH breasts and her tight 24" waist, just calmly stood over a thousand feet in the air, allowing her long, pink hair to flow in the high winds above the skyscrapers below. She had her right hand slightly extended as if her fingers were tied to a marionette that she was conducting with invisible strings. With her eyes closed, she had seen everything that took place in Gary's apartment. With her own wetness upon her pink thong, it was clear she had enjoyed the show as well. It was clear to anyone who spotted this woman floating high in the sky that she was a magical being.

Soon, the pink-haired woman's eyes opened as a smile crept on her face. She saw a white light soaring up to her from the city below, growing brighter as it approached her. It didn't take long for the floating woman in pink to see the body of the redheaded angel soaring towards her, her wings batting behind her and shooting her higher and higher into the air. As the redheaded angel in the white gown came closer and closer to the floating woman in pink, the angel tucked her mighty wings behind her and let her body glide up closer to the busty woman.

"That was very hot, Alexis." The pink haired woman said as she floated high above the city in her fur coat. The redheaded angel continued to tuck her giant wings in behind her. She tucked them in so tightly that they merged under her skin and vanished from sight. As a few white feathers danced from her back and fell to the city below them, the redhead in the white gown moved her body up against the woman in pink. As her feathery limbs disappeared within her sensational body, her white halo dimmed into nothingness. Without pause, this young teenage pressed her own breasts up against the pink-haired woman's mountains under her tiny pink bra. Wanting to feel more, the redhead grabbed hold of her borrowed white gown and lifted it over her head as she floated thousands of feet above the city. She quickly got naked so she could feel her own skin up against her flying friend's. With a toss, the redhead rid herself of the borrowed night gown and let it fall back to the city below. It was never about the gown, it was always about the sex for the magical teenager named Alexis.

"Thanks for the help, Tiff." Alexis said as she eased her arms under the pink fur of the busty woman's coat. Alexis rubbed her naked body against the older woman's and smiled up into her pink eyes. "It's your turn now. You gonna try being an angel too?"

The pink haired woman with the giant breasts just floated high in the sky in her pink lingerie. She looked over Alexis's shoulder and down to the metropolis below, looking for something with her magical pink eyes. It didn't take long as her magical powers allowed her to find someone in need of the perfect sex she could offer. She quickly found exactly what she was looking for, and held her palm out before Alexis. Instantly, a genie's lamp appeared in her hand from nothingness; rusty and cracked and worn down. She let Alexis look at it as Alexis's hands and body moved slightly away from the busty woman in pink.

"Put this on the corner of Woodson and Tenth in five minutes." Tiffany said as Alexis took in from her hand. For a woman as magical as Tiffany, she knew where and when everyone was. The lover see sought out that night would no doubt be the first person to find her new magic lamp.

"Why?" Alexis asked, still floating completely naked.

"You'll see." The woman in pink said, and she quickly turned into a pink vapor before Alexis's eyes. Alexis watched as this vapor flowed right into the lamp she was holding. As nothing but pink air, the busty woman entered her rusty lamp with ease. All Alexis could think of, as she floated naked with the genie's lamp in her hand, was that she couldn't wait to see whose fantasy her lovely magical friend was going to fulfill.

tmgsaga
tmgsaga
160 Followers
12