The Animal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it!" he growled. "Not allowed."

She felt herself torn back from the brink of paradise. Her eyes blinked. They released the single tear that the sudden pain had produced. Then she hugged her hurt breast with both hands. She shivered all over her body.

"Sorry," she said. And she was helplessly enraged of using the word.

"Sluts and cunts are never sorry," he said cruelly.

She opened her eyes and saw his huge cock hovering near her shoulder.

"Turn over," he said.

Aggie complied quickly enough, thinking he wanted to enter her from behind. His hand landed on the inside of her right thigh causing a crack like a rifle shot and an explosive pain throughout the area. Two more followed and mingled with the smothered moans from her throat.

Jennings chuckled.

Aggie's climactic high vanished as the warmth of the pain swept over her, and she accepted it as her due as well.

*****

Lee Aguire, Aggie's mother, watched them cavorting on the bed over a closed circuit TV in her bedroom/office, to which Aggie was denied access. Jennings had his belt in hand and was methodically whipping her daughter's back, ass and legs. The red welts were obvious over the television and she almost felt sorry for her daughter. Mrs. Aguire however was well aware of her daughter Aggie's sexual proclivities and had no intention of interfering.

A faint smile crossed her face as she watched the belt crash once more onto Aggie's bare cheeks leaving a line that quickly turned dark crimson.

Mrs. Aguire reached for her vibrator and applied it to her pussy. It had a special attachment that also titillated her clit as well as her cunt and a satisfied smile crossed her face.

On the screen, Jennings bent over the girl's whipped flesh. He slowly started tracing the welds with his tongue. It made the Aggie moan louder.

"My but your good, Mr. Who-ever-you-are," Mrs. Aguire said aloud. "You're incredibly sweet one moment and horrifically bad to her the next. No wonder she loves it."

Jennings tongue seemed to be everywhere; lapping at her shivering thighs, meandering along the raised welts on her buttocks, and then disappearing in the cleft of her ass.

He's rimming her! Mrs. Aguire said to herself, She had been rimmed once herself, but had never witnessed it and felt her orgasm approaching.

He licked and sucked at Aggie's asshole for several minutes. Her gasps came faster and faster. Each gasp followed by a quavering moan.

Jennings attacked Aggie's ass for a few minutes more, and then as was his style, he renewed his alternating love/hate technique on another body part. This time it was Aggie's breasts.

He began by rolling and pinching them.

In her bedroom, Mrs. Aguire mimicked him, rolling and pinching her own. But the moment he used the belt to softly slap Aggie's now tender nips, Mrs. Aguire had a tumultuous orgasm that left her quivering on the bed.

Aggie was also coming. To her it was as if her orgasm had never stopped.

"If we were in my loft I'd be using a whip or a crop on them, Cunt. How do you think that would feel?"

"Better," she managed to croak.

"That's right, and next time we will. The belt leaves a wide welt. That prevents me from hitting you more often. I don't want to scar you, nor do I think you want to be scarred. The whip leaves a much thinner welt, so I can leave many more of them."

Aggie could only moan in response.

"Those nipples must really ache by now, you think?" And he pinched each in turn, causing her to cry out involuntarily.

"Yeah, look at them, little marbles begging for a good sucking."

Mrs. Aguire, recovering from her orgasm, reached for the vibrator and rammed in into her cunt, turned it up to its highest setting and resumed rolling and pinching her nipples, reveling in the rocket-like electrical current it sent to her clit.

"You gonna suck 'em?" Aggie managed to say before he bit her left nipple hard enough to make it bleed.

"OHHHHHHHHH!"

Jennings sucked ferociously on the bleeding bud.

He's part vampire, Mrs. Aguire thought as her clit began to twitch, warning of an oncoming climax.

While he continued to torment her breasts, he fumbled around looking for the cockring. Finding it, he put it on, he needed too, or he would have exploded the second he entered her cunt.

When it was in place, he tore his bloody mouth from Aggie's breast and raised her legs up and onto his shoulders.

Mrs. Aguire's climax hit her like a steamroller, knocking her senseless.

Every muscle in Aggie's body ached, yet was compelled to grow taut with expectation of further pain and pleasure. His fingers found her entrance and stretched it as they twisted around inside her. She reached up and grabbed his head while writhing beneath him.

The sheets were crumpled from her frantic movements and clung to her moist skin, which glistened with a sheen of perspiration.

Aggie couldn't believe it when he kissed her on the lips. His lips were incredibly soft... she tasted herself on them... sweat and blood comingled with her pussy's juices; then lost track of everything else as his huge cock entered her for the first time.

She thought he'd sent all ten inches into her and couldn't believe she'd accepted it. Her reaction caused her to wrench her mouth from his and she moaned loudly at the loss. He found her mouth again and renewed the kissing as well as starting a slow, thrusting that told her he had not fully impaled ... as yet.

Aggie began to move with him, establishing a rhythm for the two of them, lifting and lowering her hips as his thick, pulsing shaft slammed effortlessly into her. Each time she came down on him Jennings would counter by surging back at her, spreading her apart, paving the way for an even deeper incursion in her vagina.

Aggie had no idea when she began coming. All she knew was that it seemed endless, and she wanted it to remain that way. But in the deepest recesses of her mind she wanted to feel his seed splash against her vaginal walls; that, she was certain would bring the greatest joy she could ever possibly know.

Jennings was nearing the inevitable and knew it. It was he who was now gasping in quick, short breaths; it was his testicles churning with a desperate need to expel its content.

He pushed Aggie further back on the bed and assumed the missionary position, buried himself in her and held it there while he ground his pelvic bone against her clit. Aggie had no recourse but to wrap her legs around his waist and grinding back.

He pulled out, slammed it back in and sent her off on another series of almost blinding orgasms. He did it again, his balls making wet, smacking sounds as they collided with her ass. Her cunt clenched his cock and he exploded, filling her over and over with his life-creating milky substance until he felt it dripping down his balls.

They lay there, spent. Jennings released the cockring and tossed it to one side then watched his cock deflate.

Aggie's post orgasmic spasms lasted for another thirty minutes. He was dressed and waiting for her to notice. When she did, a look of surprise filled her face. "You're leaving?"

Meaning it as a joke of sorts, he replied, "My work here is done."

It went over her head. "But...."

"My number and address is on the dresser. Call me. But not every ten minutes, understand? I don't like to be nagged."

"Yes... but...."

"Our next session will be in two or three days. You need to heal. But it will prove more than satisfactory, I assure you."

"It will?"

"One thing I'll have you do is lick a tiger's ass. Think you'll like that?"

"A tiger's ass?"

"That's right."

"I didn't know anyone could...."

"You will. You were very good today, Aggie. Very Good."

In the other bedroom, Mrs. Aguire couldn't hear what was said, but from Aggie's facial expression knew it carried a special significance, and she would have to pry it from her.

12