The Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had dropped one arm and picked up the other. She hummed softly under her breath as she worked, gliding over my muscles, which were now loose and quiescent. They seemed quite happy to yield to her gentle touch. When she was done, she turned me around gently and began to knead the muscles in my shoulder. She was a couple of inches shorter than me and I could feel her breath tease the base of my neck like a summer breeze, gentle but impossible to ignore.

"So tight," she whispered, her voice soothing, almost hypnotic, "All knotted up. Did I work you too hard, sweetheart? ... Just relax, baby."

Sweetheart? Baby? My mind was whirling with confusion. I had never heard those terms of endearment from her lips ... for any of us. She was not the sort who scattered "honeys," "darlings" and "munchkins" in the direction of every acquaintance. But perhaps she didn't mean anything by it. Maybe it was the concern that spoke, the concern that softened her voice. And her hands ... they felt so good. I could feel the stress of a hard day in the pool, the tightness in my muscles melt under her magical touch. My head fell back onto her shoulders almost of its own volition, my midnight hair trailing along her back.

Her hands slid along the curves of my shoulders and then under my arms. I felt them at the same time - her fingernails raking softly across the skin of my breasts and her lips tasting the pulse in my throat. I moaned, no longer able to contain my hunger for this woman who was teasing me into mindbending arousal. My lips fluttered helplessly, trying to form the words for what I felt, for what I wanted, for what I, small town catholic honor student in the big city, should really want.

"Karen ..." I finally managed, in a throaty whisper that I didn't even recognize as my own.

"Shhh..." she cooed, her voice smooth as silk, "I know what you want. I know what you need."

At that point, I had no doubt that she did. Her hands had cupped the soft peaks of my breasts and were gently squeezing them into raging ecstatic life.

"I know you want this, sweetie," Her voice was relentless. "You've been making eyes at me for weeks."

I felt a momentary flicker of shame for having been so obvious before it was replaced by a flood of relief. My heart was singing at having been found out ... my heart and other parts of my body over which I no longer had control. My knees had turned into jelly and my thighs were trembling as though I had just swum 40 laps. It was all I could do to stay upright. She had trapped my nipples between her fingers and was squeezing them rhythmically. My nipples were pulsing as though a tiny heart beat in each. Could I cum just from having my nipples teased? At that moment, it seemed possible. I was a breath away from drenching my pussy with my juices. She sensed my eagerness, my desperate hunger.

"Have you ever been with a woman before, Justine?" she whispered, her lips so close to my ear that her breath tickled my earlobe.

"No," I slurred.

I heard her sharp intake of breath and felt her fingers tighten on my nipples. I had taken her by surprise. She hadn't expected that last revelation.

"Oh, baby ..." she moaned, "I want to be your first. Pleeaaase ..." she ended in a little girl voice, thin, wheedling.

She seemed to think that I had some sort of choice at this point! I felt her teeth trap the flesh of my throat in a playful little bite. She seemed to want to eat me alive... And I ... I wanted to be eaten alive...

"Oh, God, yesss," I gasped, "Please ..."

She spun me around and stepped forward until my back was against the wall and her body plastered to mine. The water was drumming on her shoulders. Her fingers slid down my wet flank and across my mound to alight on my pussy. Her touch was feather light, so brief and so fleeting that I almost thought I had imagined it. Then, one forefinger dipped into the wet grotto of my sex and slid upwards, splitting me open from stem to stern. The soft moan that issued from my mouth was sucked into her lips as she captured mine in a kiss that seemed to last a lifetime. When she finally broke contact, I was panting. She smiled at me softly before slithering down my body to drop to her knees in front of me.

She pushed my legs further apart until I was completely exposed, her eyes at the level of my wet, swollen cunt. My engorged clit had emerged from its fleshy hood and stood erect and quivering, aching for some contact to put it out of its misery of need. She delicately gripped each petal of my cunt between a thumb and forefinger and peeled me fully open. The entrance to my cunt was pulsing, narrowing and widening to the rhythm of my hunger. I felt a blush creep across my cheeks. No one had ever regarded me with the unremitting passion, the unapologetic intensity with which she was looking at me now. Her lips moved as if in prayer. When she raised her face to look at me, her eyes were glazed over with lust. I was glad I had the wall behind my back. At that point, I didn't trust myself to stay upright.

"You are beautiful," she whispered. And I did feel beautiful then, as I saw myself through her eyes, which had drifted back to the wet folds of my cunt.

She placed the tip of one forefinger against the opening of my sex and slowly ... ever so slowly ... slid it all the way in upto the last knuckle. That excruciatingly tender violation drove the air out of my lungs. She was wiggling her finger inside my tunnel experimentally.

"You're so tight," she marveled. "You haven't been used much, have you?" she teased, "Don't you fret. We're going to set that right."

She withdrew her finger until only the very tip was lodged inside my leaking hole and then drove it in again, quicker this time and more powerfully. She quickly built up a rhythm while I moaned my desperate raging need for her. A second finger joined the first and they began in tandem to gently massage a spot on my inner wall that flared into life. She was driving me insane. My limbs had begun to jerk spasmodically and she could see from the panic in my eyes that I was close ... very close.

She sensed that I was holding back. And I was. I had never had an orgasm in the arms of another person, man or woman. I was frightened by the searing intimacy of losing control, of surrendering my pleasure to another ... even her. She got back to her feet, her fingers still working inside my cunt. She drew my head gently down to her shoulder.

"Its okay, sweetheart," she whispered softly, "let it go."

And I knew then, listening to her voice dripping into my ear, that it was okay ... okay to yield my body to her, to let my pleasure rock me in her arms. I would be safe. She felt my body relax, my muscles soften against hers and she flicked her thumb across my clit. That was all it took. I was finished.

It was a long time before I regained some semblance of self control. I was still slumped against the wall, my lean frame shuddering in the aftershocks of my release. She gently washed my body and then dried me, running the thick fluffy white towel over my quivering limbs in a gentle caress. She held the towel between my legs for a long time as if to staunch a wound. And I had been wounded ... in the most delicious way possible. I knew there would be no turning back.

She held me tenderly, pressing her length against mine, her embrace at once reassurance and consolation.

"Come home with me," she whispered.

"Home." I rolled the word on my tongue slowly, tasting it. It held such comfort, such promise. The flavor of domesticity and unbridled lust. At that moment, for her, I would have gone to the ends of the earth. Of course, I would go "home."

Take me home, baby ... and then take me apart.

*****

I dressed almost mechanically while she waited, her fingers drumming on her purse with barely concealed impatience. When I was done, she took my hand in hers and steered me out of the building and into the parking lot, which was empty except for her flashy little two-door convertible. She opened the door on the right and eased me into my seat before scurrying around the car to slide into hers.

She lived just a few blocks away, but she couldn't seem to get home quickly enough. She was testing the limits of her car, all whining brakes and screeching tires. I sat quietly through the journey, my hands folded loosely in my lap. My outwardly calm exterior concealed the whirling vortex in my mind. My world, staid and gray and boring, had exploded into a kaleidoscope of bright colors and I was struggling to cope.

Even when the car drew to a halt outside her building, I made no move to alight. I felt her hand cover mine and squeeze gently. Her face was creased with worry. I smiled at her then, to reassure her and myself even though I wasn't feeling anywhere near as confident as I was trying to pretend.

Her apartment was spartan, the few pieces of furniture scattered about the hall quietly tasteful. Not that I had much of a chance to look around. She pulled me straight through the hall into her bedroom, which was large and done in a pale lavender that went a little towards soothing my overwrought nerves. She stopped only when we were next to the bed, the edge of the mattress pressing into the back of my knees.

We were dressed almost identically, in loose t-shirts and blue jeans, mirroring each other as good friends do or sisters or ... lovers. That last notion was as yet too new and too unfamiliar for my brain to process. We hadn't spoken a word since we left the locker room. Neither of us seemed to find words necessary. She knew she didn't need to ask me before whipping off my t-shirt or peeling off my jeans. When she had me naked, she placed her palm softly on my chest and pushed, making me collapse backwards, loose limbed and eager, onto the bed.

I lay there on my back, watching her, as she unveiled herself. Unlike earlier, there was no longer any doubt as to the meaning of that act, no innocent explanations that wrestled with erotic ones. I was going to get fucked.

She nudged me softly. She wanted me to slide higher on the bed to make room for her. I moved to comply. She clambered onto the bed to kneel between my feet, which were flat on the sheets. My legs were bent double, with my knees pointing towards the ceiling. I knew she could catch a tantalizing glimpse of my cunt, already slick with arousal, in the deep valley of my thighs.

She wasn't content with a glimpse. She placed her palms on the insides of my thighs and splayed them apart until they were pressed flat on the sheets. I resisted instinctively, trying to close my thighs once again, to conceal my flesh from her hungry eyes. She wouldn't relent. She seemed to enjoy my brief struggle and my final surrender as my muscles softened and yielded my body to her gaze and to everything that would follow.

Her palms slid softly along my skin to the junction of my thighs to frame the plump lips of my pussy. My pussy was sealed, my lips held together by my juices, which had been leaking all evening. She teased my lips apart with her nails and then gripped them between her thumbs and forefingers to peel me open. As she exposed my hole, my hips rose off the sheets, my pussy an offering. I wanted something in it ... anything – a finger, a tongue – to cool the heat in my depths. She smiled at my eagerness.

"You're so hungry," she marveled before dipping her head to plant a long lingering kiss on the slick pink surface of my cunt.

She gently nibbled at my flesh before running the tip of her tongue in a long sensuous line from my dripping hole to my aching clit. I moaned. Then she began to lick in earnest, covering each inch of my sopping wet pussy with soft laps of her tongue. I was beside myself with lust, my hips jerking and writhing. She held me firmly in place, with her arms hooked under my parted thighs and her fingers tightly wrapped around my hips.

Before long, my thighs were trembling and my nerveless fingers were plucking helplessly at the cloud of red hair bobbing between my legs. I was close. She could sense it too. She abandoned me then and lifted her face from her meal, her lips and her cheeks glistening with the evidence of my desire. She ignored my desperate keening wail of protest at being so cruelly denied and dipped her lips into the black curls that framed my cunt. She licked my curls softly, flattening them into sodden strips and then moved higher to plant wet kisses on my heaving torso. Her lips traveled along the trembling surface of my tummy, my sweat slick flanks and the gentle slope of my ribs.

She nibbled her way over the soft mounds of my breasts until she arrived at one swollen peak. She gave it a quick lick ... a tentative hello, before sucking the sensitive flesh into her mouth. I moaned helplessly as she ravished my nipple, babying it, licking it, sucking it, biting it. When she switched to my other nipple, my limbs were no longer under my control. My hips seemed to have a life of their own. They were rocking of their own volition, dragging the wet flesh of my cunt along the taut planes of her stomach.

When my nipples were finally forsaken by her lips, they felt orphaned. Her eyes were glistening as she drank in the vision of my face twisting in the storm of my need. She captured my lips between hers letting me taste the sweet tang of my juices on her flesh. When my tongue emerged to mop up the residue of my desire from her cheeks, her nose, the corners of her lips, she let me. I felt her body tremble as my tongue softly worshipped her and I felt a small stab of satisfaction in my pussy at giving her pleasure as she was giving me. Suddenly, she gripped the sides of my face and tore my lips away from her flesh.

"I want to fuck you," She groaned as she cradled my face softly between her palms, "Will you let me, baby?"

She saw the confusion on my face and placed a finger on my lips.

"Shhhh..." she whispered, "Don't say a word. Just wait and see."

She climbed off the bed and my heaving body and walked across to her dressing table. She pulled open one of the drawers and rummaged around it for a while. She held her hands behind her as she walked towards me. I was now dying with curiosity to know what she had planned for me. When she was just a couple of feet away, she finally revealed the object in her hands. It was a soft leather harness with an attachment – a latex cock, thick, blood red. I now knew what awaited me. My lips parted in a soft moan and my thighs fell apart in invitation.

She giggled happily at my reaction. She inserted her feet through the straps of the harness and pulled it between her thighs. When she pulled the contraption tight, the blood red cock bounced in front of her almost menacingly. She looked so innocent and so utterly salacious. I thought I would cum just from the sight of her. She smiled shyly as she softly stroked the latex length. Suddenly, I couldn't bear it anymore – the distance between us.

"Oh, God ... Karen," I moaned, "Come here and do me."

She slid a thick fluffy pillow under my hips to raise my ass for easier entry. She knelt between my legs and rubbed the tip of that latex cock up and down the weeping slit of my sex. Every time it brushed the entrance to my cunt, my hips heaved upwards in my effort to impale myself on its length. I only succeeded in skating it even quicker along my slick flesh. I didn't know how much more I could take of this. She finally took pity on me, placed the thick latex head against the mouth of my cunt and drove it all the way in with one powerful thrust of her swimmer's hips. I groaned as the firm rubbery shaft bumped against my cervix. Then she began to fuck in and out of my slippery cunt.

Her eyes were fixed on my face as she took me, drinking in the expressions – of surprise, of delight, of unquenchable lust – that swam across it. As I met her gaze, I suddenly caught myself wishing that I was wearing that harness, that I was pounding that latex cock into the soft flesh of her cunt, that I was the one watching her as ecstasy reshaped her face. That image of her, drunk on pleasure, begging to be taken, tripped me over into an orgasm harder and longer and deeper than I had ever known. And that was saying something after the spasms of pleasure, almost unbearable in their intensity, that she had already wrenched from my body that evening.

She was panting and covered in sweat. Tiny rivulets of sweat pooled in the junction of our bodies matting my black curls. She gingerly withdrew the latex dong from my swollen cunt and removed the harness. She crawled up the bed to smooth my hair away from my forehead and planted a soft kiss on my sweat slick skin. She smiled softly at the gratitude that must have shown in my eyes.

"Be right back," she said as she gently extricated herself from my arms and then added with a giggle, "Don't go anywhere."

I lay on my back, drained in more ways than I could count. I could hear the sound of water running in the loo and the soft gurgle of a flush. Like someone being strangled, I thought absently. As I slowly rolled over onto one side to test my limbs, my eyes fell on the discarded harness, menacing even in quiet repose. The blood red shaft glistened with my juices, which had left a long oblong patch on the sheet. I softly encircled the latex cock with my fingers. It was slippery to the touch. I couldn't remember ever having been so wet.

When she stepped out of the loo, I was standing next to the bed and I was wearing the harness. I saw her eyes widen with surprise and then fill with a hunger that I had suspected was hidden in those smoky depths. She seemed to shrink as her lips parted in a soft moan.

"Come here," I ordered.

My voice was hoarse and barely audible, but in that silence it carried. She obeyed, almost like an automaton, her eyes fixed on the thick fleshy cock now bouncing between my legs. When she was close enough for our breasts to join together, she dropped to her knees and encircled the thick bulbous head with her soft lips. I held the back of her head gently as she plunged the latex dong deep into her throat. When she began to gag, I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her free. She was almost drooling and a silvery thread of fluid dripped from her lips to land on her soft pink nipple. Her tongue ran over the length of that cock, cleaning it of my juices, readying it to receive hers.

I was tired of waiting. Time to fuck her. I pulled her up to her feet with my hand in her hair. I captured her lips, now soft and pliant, between mine and sucked the taste of my juices from her flesh. She moaned softly into my mouth as her breasts, wet with sweat and spit, slithered against mine. I twisted at the hips and flipped her onto the bed. She landed on her back and flung her legs wide open. I couldn't have asked for a more lascivious invitation.

I knelt between her legs and looked ... just looked for a long time at the soft, shaven miracle of her pussy – so pink and wet and vulnerable. I felt a little shudder run through my frame as I touched her, gently stroking her like I would a kitten. The shudder ran into her body from mine and her legs jerked under my gentle exploration. I parted her wet folds with my fingers, exposing the mouth of her cunt. It was dripping, her juices forming a translucent membrane that stretched and then snapped as I pulled her open. She looked scrumptious.

I ran the pad of my forefinger experimentally over the thick fleshy hood from which the pink tip of her clit was peeking. I was rewarded with a soft moan that told me she liked ... she liked very much ... what I was doing. I kept my eyes on her face as I tickled her clit, slowly teasing her to the point of no return. Her body was undulating, like waves washing into shore. There was a pleading in her eyes that I was finding difficult to ignore. But I also knew what I wanted. I wanted to hear her say it. I wanted to hear her beg, hear the raw helpless hunger in her voice before I claimed her cunt. She finally broke.