The Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was going from tip to base and back with lightning speed and passion. She was enjoying giving this blowjob because he hadn't expected it in return and if the truth be known she loved to have her husband's cock in her body no matter which orifice it was in. He thrust over and over holding onto her head now. He was well past the point of no return.

"Here I CUM," he moaned struggling to catch his breath. Amy just drove her head down faster and faster sucking wantonly on his thickening shaft. Craving his cum with a need she had never known before. She sucked and swallowed and milked the head of his cock with her throat muscles. Finally she reached up and rolled his balls in her hand and felt them tighten. Instantly her efforts were rewarded as she swallowed down the first few shots without tasting them. The next few she pulled back for and jacked him off in her mouth with her hand stroking his shaft.

Finally he pushed her off and without a word threw her on the bed and pulled her shirt over her head. He had many times practiced getting off her bra since they had been together but in this moment of lust he couldn't get the damn thing loose. "Babygirl," he laughed, "Undo this fucking bra right now." They both laughed as she sat up and undid the clasp and then lay back spreading her legs inviting him to come inside her wet center.

Matt raised himself over her and let his cock brush against her now naked pussy. His cock had gone soft slightly after the blowjob and that damn clasp incident but he was rapidly rising again at the thought of sliding deep inside his wife. He played with her lips with his fingers feeling the smooth texture as he dipped them in her mouth and she sucked on them like she had just been doing to his cock.

Matt realized he hadn't touched her breasts yet and set out to rectify that immediately. He lowered his head and captured the hard nipple of her right breast between his lips and suckled it, running his tongue over the hard nub of flesh. Amy cooed and writhed and reached between them drawing his shaft to her wet lips below. She guided the head inside her and pushed down towards him catching him between her pussy lips.

"Matty fuck me pleaseee," she begged. He thrust softly at first and then let lust take over. Within the first few pumps he was ramming his cock inside her, "Shit," she exclaimed, "what about a condom Matty, I am due any day." Matt ignored her and rammed harder cupping her ass in his hands and thrusting deep inside her. His mouth locked around her left nipple now as he sucked and nibbled and returned her earlier tease.

Matt finally broke away from her perky breasts and lifted her legs over his shoulders. Her tiny frame doubled over and he buried the length of his penis inside her stroking her deep. Matt grabbed her hand and pulled it down to where there bodies were joined and looked into her eyes pleading with his charming smile. He loved when she pulled her lips open and stroked her clit and his cock at the same time with her fingers. She had always been a little shy about it but usually gave in. It was just like masturbating except with the hint of him being a voyeur and a big meaty live cock thrusting inside her instead of a plastic vibrator.

Matt ravished her thrusting over and over she felt her orgasm impending and cried out, "Cum, cum with me Matty."

Amy didn't think about the repercussions of her words and wouldn't until a few weeks later when the doctor called her at home and told her the tests came back and were positive. What she didn't know is Matt had planned that all along he had wanted a child for some time and had just been wondering when to bring up the conversation again.

His newlywed wife once again greeted him at the door as he came home. "Matty, we need to talk." He stopped her there with a finger to her lips, "Princess, you are going to give birth in let's see about eight months or so correct?" She laughed, "Yes, honey are you happy."

"More than you will ever know sweetheart, more than you'll ever know."

12