The Anniversary-Six Months On Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything I can help you with there?" I enquired innocently.

His hands came out of his pants, his eyes were a big as saucers as his eyes devoured my naked body.

"Ah.... Um......er, no. Do you need something else? Dave stammered, his hands had gone back down to cover the head of his cock which had followed his hands up and was now peeping over the top of his jeans.

"No," I said stepping towards him slowly, rolling my hips and pushing my shoulders back to keep my b cup breasts at the centre of his attention.

" I think you have everything I need right here!" I reached out my hand with my finger outstretched and touched his chest then slowly dragged it down towards his groin.

He stepped back, " but we're ... well I'm married .... to your friend!"

He stepped away as I advanced until he was backed up to a wardrobe, once he couldn't go any further I dropped to my knees and looked up into his eyes as my hands slowly moved up his legs.

"I haven't had a good fucking for eighteen months, I'm so ripe I'm about to fall off the tree. No one will ever know so how about letting me have some fun!"

My hands reached his which was still covering his manhood. I lifted them off and undid the buttons of his jeans, then pulled them and his underwear down to his ankles. His cock stood up hard and proud, it wasn't big but it wasn't small either, men would call it six inches but us girls know its only just five. It was nice and thick though, a smooth hairless shaft with a large flaired head peeking through his foreskin.

He made a move to push me away, "all right, games over! I'd only be a disappointment to you anyway."

"The only disappointing part will be if you don't shut up!" I pushed his hands away.

Shuffling closer I grasped his shaft pulling it down slightly, it was now the same height as my mouth, I opened wide and engulfed him. Sucking, I pulled back until he slipped from my mouth before opening wide and plunging down again. His hands grabbed my head as he held me, keeping himself deep in my mouth. I continued to work my tongue on the underside as he fucked my mouth with small movements trying to keep as much inside as possible. My spit and drool started to drip down onto his balls as he kept up his assault on the back of my throat. Backing off to catch my breath, I stood up, turned him so his back was towards the bed then pushed him onto it. Once he had got comfortable I continued to suck on his cock, running my tongue up and down his length and his balls.

"0h fuck! That feels so good!" he groaned as he once again started to thrust up. Sensing he was close I stopped again and started to move up his body.

"My turn now! Lets put that mouth to good use." I straddled his face and lowered my steaming sex onto his face.

His three day growth rubbed my thighs but I didn't care, I wanted his mouth on my clit. His tongue snaked out and lightly traced my vulva, he was teasing me, no time for that! I grabbed his head and forced myself down harder and was rewarded with a long stroke right over my love button.

Oh yes! That's what I want! That's what I need, lick me!" I ordered, riding his face like a demented jockey.

There was a large mirror on the wall that I was facing, I looked and saw my nipples poking out like rubbers on the end of pencils. A red glow had formed around my neck plunging between my breasts, I was on the verge of my first orgasm with a man in eighteen months and it felt great. Dave's hands had moved up and were cradling my arse cheeks as he lapped at my cunt, a finger slipped between them and started tickling my bum hole, that put me over the edge.

"Shit I'm cummingggggggg....ahhhhh!"

My legs clamped either side of Dave's head as I sat down fully on his face slipping backwards and forwards as I rode my climax. As it subsided I noticed Dave's hands fanatically trying to lift me up, I raised myself a little and heard Dave suck in a big breath of air. I had nearly smothered the bugger!

Sliding back down his body, my pussy leaving a wet trail down his chest and stomach, I got face to face with him and kissed him.

"Thank you," I said "I needed that!"

His hands were on my hips as he flattened my body to his, I felt his cock resting against my cunt.

"It was and will be my pleasure," he groaned as he pushed himself into me for the first time.

It felt so good, my pussy was being opened up again by a hard cock, it had been too long.

I pushed down making sure Dave was balls deep, his pubic bone rubbing on my clit, his rough calloused hands kneaded my arse as he slowly started to fuck me. Slow was not what I had in mind, I pushed myself up to a sitting position so I could increase the tempo. It was even better now, Dave's cock when erect was well past the horizontal so sitting like this made it bang against my g spot with every thrust. It must have been good for him too his breathing was rapid, his hands alternated between my arse and my tits. His eyes drank in the sight of me as I rode him, they fluttered shut, his head went back, teeth bared and clenched he moaned.

"Ohhh... Here it comes! Ohhh fucking sweet jesussss!!!"

"I'm right with you! Cum with me!" I lost it, my nails dug into his chest, I soared to another climax as I felt his cock shoot inside me.

Looking down as my ecstasy subsided, I could see red lines where my nails had dragged across his chest. I slumped down, resting my head on Dave's shoulder. His cock had softened and slipped out of me and our combined juices were leaking out, pooling on Dave's thighs. I didn't know what to say and obviously Dave didn't either, the only noise was our deep breathing as we recovered from our exertions. The storm outside had passed , lightning still flashed in the distance but no thunder could be heard, light rain fell on the iron roof. I shifted my body and felt that Dave's dick had not completely shrunk and definitely had some more potential. That little blue pill was still working its magic.

I slipped down kissing the little red scratches I had left on his chest then kept going moving lower. Dave's hands moved to my head trying to stop me.

"Sorry Lisa, I'm a one shot wonder so no point going any further."

I glanced up and looked into his eyes as I moved his hands off my head.

"I'm only going to clean up my mess, you just lay back and relax." I said as I continued to kiss my way lower.

I skirted his groin and went lower licking and teasing before moving up between his legs. I was just about to start on his balls when the opening riff of AC/DC's Highway to Hell blasted from Dave's phone on the bedside table. I sat up and grabbed it despite Dave's protests, Jenny's name flashed on the screen. My devilish side took over as I swiped the screen to answer before handing the phone to Dave, I then returned to my place between his legs looking up at him as he said.

"Hello"

I lent forward and took one of his balls in my mouth.

"Oh! Hi Jenny."

"Nothing much, we had a shower of rain so I'm not on the tractor."

Dave tried to push me away with his free hand but I kept attacking him, moving further up and licking his cockhead.

"Nooo, nothing to report."

"Ahh, not much."

He was still trying to to deter me twisting and turning but his cock was as hard as it had been earlier, he was getting off on it to!

"No."

"Yes."

He gave up moving and submitted to my charms, I was still working his cock with my mouth, his hand was on the back of my head encouraging me to take more.

"What?"

"Of course I listening honey!"

"Alright,goodniiighttt," he disconnected and tossed his phone off the bed.

"Right you little minx!" Dave grabbed me under the arms hauled me up and put me on my back beside him. "It's my turn to play!"

He climbed on top, his cock finding my entrance once more. Grabbing my arms he moved them above my head, holding them there with one hand he supported himself with the other hand then shoved himself into me to the hilt. There was no going slow this time he was pulling out to the tip before crashing back in. Our bodies slapped together, he kept hold of my arms, restraining me, forcing me to submit. Not that I need much forcing, it was wonderful to be the object of such desire after so long on the sidelines. An orgasm quickly overwhelmed me but Dave just kept on pumping, his stamina surprising me. He was a little chunky but with all the physical nature of farm work there was a resilience under that outer layer. My arms were starting to ache, maybe he was a one shot man.

"Ease up Dave, lets try another way."

He pulled out and released my arms, I rolled over bringing my knees up, presenting my pussy to him again. He obviously liked what he saw, he ran his hands over my arse, squeezing my butt.

"Come on baby, you've got this motor hot, let's get to the finish line!"

He moved up and placed his dick in my pussy again, the change of position was having the desired effect on him. His breathing sped up till he was panting as he rammed his cock into me. His hands were on my hips, holding me, as he brutalized my pussy.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! That's it! I'm going to cum!" Dave shouted.

"In my mouth! I want to taste you!"

He released me and I quickly turned around engulfing the head of his dick just as the first squirts of cum shot out. I kept sucking, draining him, he moaned and groaned as I worked my mouth over his now sensitive cock. Pulling back and slumping on the bed he popped out of my mouth, his face was red and he was puffing like he had just run a marathon.

"That's ....... dangerous!" he said between breaths, " you ought to have a license for that pussy!"

I swallowed the last of his cum then smiled, pulling the covers back I climbed in, holding them up so he could join me.

"Come here. You can have a rest now."

He climbed in, I turned and he spooned against my back, one arm under my head the other across my chest. His breathing had slowed and I listened to it until it became even deeper, he was asleep. I soon followed a very satisfied widow.

* * * * * * *

I woke early as usual, I could still hear light rain on the roof so no tractor work today. Lisa was still asleep, I was on my back and she was beside me, nestled under my arm her head on my shoulder. I could feel her naked body against mine, her breasts pressing on my side, her leg stretched over mine. One hand was under my shoulder the other on my stomach. My bladder was telling me it needed to be emptied so I tried to move away from Lisa without disturbing her. As I shifted she was roused, her hand grabbed me, pulling me closer, then moved down to my hard cock.

"I need to go to he bathroom," I whispered.

She released my dick and let me go, I got out of bed making sure I re-covered Lisa who still had her eyes closed. After relieving myself I returned quietly to the bedroom, Lisa was back asleep or at least pretending to be, I grabbed some work clothes and retreated to the kitchen to get dressed. I'm a coward I guess, I didn't know what to do or say to Lisa this morning. With one head, the little one, I wanted to explore that incredible body some more. With the big head, some say the empty one, the complications kept rolling around, the what ifs. What if I went back to bed and tried again and was rejected? Was Lisa just pretending to sleep? Waiting for me to leave so she could make her escape! There was also the conspiracy theory, Jenny and Lisa had cooked up this to put me in the wrong too.

So I took the cowards way out and high tailed it to work. I was never very good with women Lisa was only the second one I had slept with. Everyone had thought I might be gay before Jenny came along, she had made a play for me and I had just gone along. I had been a little scared at first, worried my inexperience and awkwardness would put her off. When I had found out that she was a virgin too I had grown more confident, and we had explored the world of sex together with great enthusiasm.

There wasn't much to do at work, I checked the stock, made sure there feeders were full and the stock were all where they should be. About an hour had passed as I pointed my truck towards home, that should have been plenty of time for Lisa to make her escape. To my surprise her car was still there, As i walked in the back door I could smell bacon cooking and when I entered the kitchen there was Lisa at the stove cooking some breakfast.

"About time you got back, I'm starving! How do you like your eggs? She said over her shoulder as she moved the bacon around the pan.

She was dressed in the track pants I had given her last night and a pair of my work socks. She had obviously ditched the rugby jumper in preference for a check work shirt that she had tied in a knot at the front exposing her midriff. Even in these drab clothes she was sizzling!

"Sunny side up and runny" I replied, still not sure where this was going.

"OK, but it will cost you a kiss." She took the bacon off the heat and turned with her lips puckered.

I moved to her giving her a kiss that I would normally be comfortable giving my wife's friend, she looked at me with disappointment.

"That's not going to get you much breakfast!" she scolded me with a smile, I guess my confusion about the situation showed and the smile disappeared. Lisa stepped closer and lifted her hands up so they cradled either side of my face.

"No one will ever know about last night, it will be our little secret."

"But I'll know and I'm the married one!"

"Did you have a good time last night?" She asked still holding my face and looking directly into my eyes.

"Yes... But," Lisa cut me off by moving her hand to my mouth.

"Would you like to have more fun? Only one word answers allowed!" She moved her hand from my mouth.

"Yes... But."

"Shh one word," letting go of my face she undid the knot in the shirt she had on, then opened it up exposing her breasts. "You can have another 24 hours of fun if you like, last night you were the right man in the right place at the right time. I have had plenty of offers to help me out with my sex life, hell my brother in law propositioned me at the funeral. He was a sleazy bastard trying to take advantage of the situation, the very fact you are so conflicted shows me you are a good man. I'm not trying to break up your marriage, I just want a lend of you for a little longer. What do you say?

I didn't know what to say, my little head was raising his hand to vote yes and my big head was tending to agree but the "what ifs" still tumbled around up there too.

"You and Jenny didn't set this up to prove a point did you?"

"No! It was all my own work."

I still couldn't bring myself to say yes but I did grab her and kiss her fiercely.

"That's better, now sit down and I'll finish cooking your breakfast. You are going to need it!"

She was right, I definitely needed it, the woman was insatiable. We fucked, rested, fucked, rested then fucked some more. In the kitchen, on the dining table, in the shower and on the deck. In the afternoon I needed a rest and the rain had cleared so I took her on a tour of the farm, showing her the sheep and cattle, my sheep dogs and the machinery. Lisa wasn't that interested but I think she needed a rest too. She couldn't believe how big the tractor was and the comfort of the cab, she was sitting in the seat when the wicked grin came on her face and I knew it meant she was horny again. She slipped her pants down, lifted one leg onto the arm rest and started rubbing her pussy.

"I don't think I can get it up again yet!" I said.

"But you have got a very talented tongue, why don't you come up here and put it to work!"

I did as requested and using my tongue and fingers got her off again, I would never be able to sit on that tractor seat again without thinking about her. We went back home and just hung out together, had a couple of beers, watched a bit of television. We were just starting to get amorous again when my phone rang. It was Jenny, I took the call and Lisa went into the kitchen. Jenny was bored, the baby was an angel and was sleeping most of the time, she had been doing housework and was looking for an excuse to stop. I didn't have much to report as I couldn't tell her how most of my time had been spent.

Just then Lisa came back into the room, she was nude and carrying a chair which she plonked down I front of me. She disappeared again for a second and then was back with a large black dildo and some lubricant, she must have gone through Jenny's cupboard. Sitting on the chair, she placed her feet either side of me then began to rub that big black thing all around her cunt.

I was mesmerized and once again Jenny got angry and ended the call because I wasn't very talkative. By this time Lisa was feeding the dildo into her pussy while rubbing her clitoris, my dick was hard again as I watched my own private sex show. I thought Lisa was going to go all the way solo but she stopped. Standing up, she moved to the rug in front of the television and got down on all fours. She reinserted the dildo then called me over.

"Get your pants off, grab the lube and get over here!" She ordered.

I did as requested, I was getting used to that with Lisa.

"Now lube up that cock and poke it in my butt!"

"Are you sure?"

"I haven't had a dick in there for fifteen years, Peter was way to big to contemplate it, but I think you might be just right."

Lisa was still slowly fucking herself with the dildo as lubed up my cock and her arse. I worked my thumb into her, twisting and turning it, stretching her open. She started moaning up a storm increasing the pace of her thrusting.

"Hurry up and get it in me!" she gasped.

I removed my thumb, her butt was different to Jenny's, being so fit there was virtually no arse cheeks to spread apart. Lisa stopped her dildo work as I began squeezing into her, she braced herself and pushed back hard and I was in. There is definitely something about fucking a girls arse, sure it's tight but I think a pussy feels better. The butt has other qualities, the taboo factor and the submission that goes with your partner allowing it. Both of those were working on me as I could feel my orgasm was very close, Lisa had restarted with her dildo, pushing in as I pulled out.

"Fuck my arse farm boy! Give it to me!"

"Your going to get it really soon"

"I can't wait, I'm cuming! Oh shit! Ohhh fucking hell!"

Lisa's muscles locked up, her arse clenched my dick but I kept driving it in for another minute till I came. I pulled out and Lisa collapsed on the rug the dildo still firmly planted in her cunt. Maybe I had finally satisfied her, with the help of Jenny's dildo. I went to the shower to clean up, as I got out Lisa came in with the dildo. She placed it in the sink and turned on the water.

"I'd better get this cleaned up and back where I found it."

"I've got to go and stop a pump, I'll be back soon."

"I'll be waiting! Is there anything in the fridge for dinner?" Lisa asked.

"I think there is some steak and maybe some salad." I replied

"Just what I need some more meat!" Lisa said laughing.

I didn't have to stop a pump, I just needed a rest. I know she hadn't had sex in a while but did she have to make up for it all in one weekend? Lisa was an incredible woman, pretty with a hard lean body honed in the gym. At parties my friends had often made comments about how they would like a piece of her. Her breasts sat high on her chest with small nipples perched on big aureoles that would both swell when she was aroused. Sexually she was a dynamo and emotionally she had been through a lot with the death of her husband. In some ways I felt like I was taking advantage of her, although she had the opposite view. Whatever the view my dick was sore! Even with all the extra work I had been putting in with Jenny, it was nothing compared to the last twenty hours. I hadn't had that much action since my honeymoon and I was fourteen years younger then. There was still over twelve hours to go, I really wasn't sure that I could make it!