The Anniversary Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Anniversary Dinner Party.
3.4k words
3.88
32.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arpea
Arpea
108 Followers

This is part two of a previous story entitled "The Anniversary Trip"

*

Moana was sitting on the couch when Eric got out of the shower.

"I would have done it if you asked me," she said.

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Some people would consider it rape."

"Do you?"

"No. I was already attracted to Thomas. And it actually turned me on when I discovered you had tricked me. Did you fuck Helen while I was fucking Thomas?"

"No, it was your present. Helen and I were downstairs in the bar having martinis while you were up here with Thomas."

"So do you and Thomas have anything planned for dinner tonight?"

"No, it was a one-time deal. I asked Thomas to help me out and when he saw your picture, he was more than willing."

"Did you know that they were swingers?"

"No, I didn't. He never mentioned it."

"Well, Helen told me they occasionally enjoyed swapping partners with another couple. Dinner could be interesting. Are you ready for that?"

"Well, we haven't done anything kinky for a while, maybe it's time. Are you ok with it?"

Moana laughed. "Are you saying that having me fucked by another guy without me knowing it isn't kinky? Well, we'll just see how the evening plays out. Now go get dressed."

* * * * *

On impulse, just before they left Moana picked up the CD and put it in her purse. They took a taxi to Helen and Thomas's. Moana wore a simple black cocktail dress in a knit material that came to about mid-thigh, with a black silk bra that caressed her breasts and allowed her nipples to point through when erect. She completed her ensemble with black thigh tops with strappy 3 inch heels. She had not worn any panties, and felt free and sexy in doing so. Eric had on an open white shirt, khaki cotton slacks and a blue blazer, typical of his dress.

Helen and Thomas lived in a top-floor condo that took up most of a full floor of a ten story building. Moana had been in many houses that were smaller. They were met at the door by a tall man she did not know. He was about 6'2 and had a long and lean muscular body. He was dressed in a black tuxedo. He was younger, probably about 30. Moan thought he was stunningly handsome and felt her nipples rubbing against the silk of her bra. The stranger knew their names and introduced himself as George.

"My wife Angela and I are friends of Thomas and Helen and we have agreed to be the cook and waiter tonight. Come, let me show you the kitchen."

As they entered the kitchen he introduced them to Angela. She was about 5'4, had toned legs, and blonde hair coiled up on top of her head. She had on a cobalt blue cocktail dress that plunged in the front, revealing the sides and tops of her smooth, unblemished C cups. The rest of her breasts were covered, but their shape and the hint of her nipples clearly revealed that she had not worn a bra. The dress came to about 3 inches below her womanhood and was actually shorter than the apron she wore. She had transparent blue hose on her athletic legs, but there was a hint of tanned skin between the top of her thigh-highs and the bottom of her dress. She also had cobalt blue 3 inch heels. She was the picture of elegance and sex appeal. Moana noticed that Eric was checking out Angela's shapely legs and breasts.

"Angela, these are the guests tonight, Eric and Moana. They're celebrating their anniversary tonight."

"Pleased to meet you," Eric said as he began to extend his hand to Angela. Angela, however, put down the spoon she had in her hand, put her arms around Eric's neck, and hugged him like a long lost friend, pushing her breast up and into his chest.

"The pleasure is all ours, we enjoy doing this kind of thing. And Thomas and Helen are dear friends."

"Come, let's leave Angela to her work. Follow me."

George led them out of the kitchen and into a sitting room. Helen and Thomas were sitting there sipping martinis. The room had a large bay window that looked out over the Vancouver skyline. As they entered, Helen and Thomas both rose to greet them

"Happy anniversary, you two. We will do everything we can to see that it is one you will remember," said Thomas.

"What a gorgeous view," said Moana. She embraced Helen and shook Thomas's hand. "I saw a most interesting video today. Maybe you can tell me more about it later, Thomas."

"All in due time. First, sit while George brings you a martini."

George retreated to an alcove in the sitting room where there was a bar set up. The other 4 sat in opposing love seats chit-chatting while he made drinks. Thomas was dressed in a white dinner jacket. Helen had on a black cocktail dress similar to Moana's, only it was shorter and cut so that she could not possibly wear a bra with it.

George returned with a tray of 5 martinis. He gave Helen and Thomas both a fresh one, put one on the coffee table, and handed the others to Eric and Moana. He then took the tray with the empties back to the bar, returned and picked up his drink. He then reached out and pulled Moana to her feet.

"Come on, I'll give you the tour while they talk lawyer stuff."

Moana flushed, but followed him.

* * * * *

They toured the dining room, the three bedrooms, the rec room, and the deck overlooking the city. The deck had a a pool with adjoining hot tub that spilled hot water into the pool, and another bar. As they walked from room to room, George steered Moana with his large hand pressed to the small of her back. He steered her towards the bar.

"You left your martini in the sitting room. Here, I'll make you another."

He mixed one and handed it to her. She took a sip of the ice cold gin. He then leaned over and kissed her lips tenderly. He leaned into her and pressed against her. She could feel his cock getting larger.

"It's a big one," she thought. She put her hand down between them and felt it. It was at least 9 inches she thought. And not even hard. She began to get wet.

"George?"

"What?"

She was rubbing it now and it was getting bigger.

"What are you doing?"

"mmmmm, this," he said as he put his hand under her dress. He felt that she was bare and rubbed her clit. She was so wet. He put his finger in her.

"We can't do this here."

"Sure we can. We have time. Angela won't have dinner ready for another twenty minutes."

Moana was torn. She didn't want to do anything without telling Eric but she was really ready, she was so turned on.

"OK. Stand there."

She fell to her knees and unzipped the pants of his tux. She reached in and pulled out his cock. It was semi hard and getting firmer and was now longer than 9 inches. She licked the precum off his slit and ran her tongue under the circumcised head. Then she ran her tongue up and down the whole length, hefting his sizable balls with her left hand. With her right she reached under her dress and fingered her clit, which was now as hard as George's cock. She began working on it in earnest, bobbing up and down on it and taking more and more of it into her mouth. As she did so, she pulled on his balls. George was calmly sipping his martini, but low groans escaped his mouth as he sipped. She ran her hand past his balls to his anus and inserted her index finger inside. She stopped momentarily as she started to shake with an orgasm. Then she resumed and pushed in until she found his prostate, and stroked it. He put the martini down, and grabbed her head with both hands, holding it, as he began to spurt hot cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all, licking all around the head as she did so.

"Damn, girl, you sure know what you are doing!"

She giggled. She put his softening but still large cock back in his pants and zipped him up. Then she stood up, picked up her martini, took a big sip, and rinsed it around her mouth, savoring the gin taste. She walked over to the sink and washed her hands, dried them and smoothed her dress down.

"I think that is quite enough," she said.

* * * * *

When they returned to the sitting room, Angela was also seated with a martini. Her skirt showed off the tops of her thigh-highs, and Moana noticed that Eric could not keep his eyes off Angela's legs.

"Well, it's time for dinner," said Angela. They all retreated to the dining room, which was set out with place cards arranging the seating. George and Angela retreated to the kitchen to bring the food in. It was a French style meal, starting with soup, an entrée of white fish, and vegetables galore. A different wine was paired with every course. The six of them conversed animatedly during the meal.

After the meal, they left the dishes and retired to the deck. It was still warm and they enjoyed the view while sipping heated brandies.

"So I have to tell you what Eric did to me last night." Moana proceeded to tell them the story of the previous evening, and her utter surprise at viewing the video. To her surprise, no one seemed the least bit embarrassed by the story.

"Did you know, Helen?"

"Yes, I did."

"And it was ok with you?"

"Yes, it was just sex. And Eric and I had a nice time in the lounge during it. Did you enjoy it?"

Moana flushed red. "Yes. But I might have enjoyed it more if I had known who I was fucking."

Helen laughed. "Well there is tonight. We are all friends here. And you and Thomas have already broken the ice, so to speak."

Moana felt a little like she was backed in a corner, but she was totally wet at the thought of such naughty sex. She could tell that Eric was all for it without asking.

"And George, too."

Angela perked up at that. "Was he less than a gentleman when he gave you the tour?"

"He was extremely presumptuous in assuming I would assent to his advances."

"And?"

She laughed. "I fended him off by sucking his dick." Her face flushed as she said it, not sure about the reaction. They all laughed.

"Well," said Helen, "Now that we have the preliminaries out of the way, maybe we can have some fun. You up for some swapping?"

Moana looked over at Eric, who was staring at Angela's pair of C's.

"Tell you what," said George. "We can play a game to see if you are up for it. This place has separate bedrooms and a party room. We can then retire and you are free to do or not do whatever you want."

"Whoa, this is moving way too fast for me. What do you think, Eric?" She was putting him on the spot.

"It's up to you, hon. If you don't want to then that is fine with me." Eric had a big boner and Moana could tell he really wanted to. Eric's face was flushed, too.

"Ok, you only live once. Let's do it."

* * * * *

"So how do we go about it?" Moana asked.

"Well, I have a very simple game," said George, going to the bar and retrieving a deck of cards. "First we all take a card from the deck. First the men, then the women. You pair with the member of the opposite sex who ranks with you, lowest to lowest and highest to highest. Once paired, the one with the highest rank between the couple is the dominant one. Then you stay paired for 15 minutes, but you have to stay in this room. Then when the 15 minutes is up, we redraw. When the second 15 minutes is up we draw again, only the time is 1 hour and you only have to spend the first 5 in this room. You cannot, however, leave the Condo. After that whatever happens happens."

"What are the limits on what we do with our partner?" asked Eric.

"You can do anything your partner consents to."

"Ohhhh." Moana felt a tingle of apprehension tinged with anticipation.

"OK," says George, spreading the cards out face down on the coffee table, "Eric will draw first, then Thomas, then me, then Moana, then Helen, then Angela. The second round Eric and Moana draw last and the third round Thomas and Helen draw last. Ok, Eric, take a card."

Eric reached and grabbed a card. It was the 9 of spades. Thomas then reached in the pile and drew the jack of clubs. Then George drew the 8 of spades. Following that Moana drew the jack of spades, Helen the ten of clubs and Angela the 3 of spades.

"Ok, jack of clubs is high for the men and jack of spades for the women. That's Thomas and Moana. 8 of spades is low for the men and 3 of spades for the women. That's me and Angela. Then Eric is paired with Helen. The clock starts now," said George, starting a timer he had placed on the coffee table.

Thomas got up and walked to one end of the love seat, sat and beckoned at Moana. She walked over and he pulled her down on his lap. Helen and Eric went over to the other love seat and Helen sat on Eric's lap. George and Angela began a long embrace standing in the center of the room.

Moana kissed Thomas and he placed his hand on her thigh and began rubbing her thigh highs, gradually moving up to her bare leg and then higher. When he found that she had no panties, he began to stroke her engorged clitoris. He moved his other hand to her breast, where through the material silk material of her bra he could feel her hardening nipples. Moana was becoming very aroused. She swirled her tongue around his and placed her hand on his cock, which was rock-hard. She was just starting to tug on his zipper when the buzzer on the timer went off. She quickly stood up, feeling she had been caught doing something she shouldn't. She saw that Eric had pushed Helen's sleeve off her shoulder and Helen's exposed breast was swollen, red and wet with saliva. George and Angela had been kneeling but their clothes were still impeccable.

In the second drawing, Thomas drew the 9 of hearts, George the 7 of spades and Eric the 4 of spades. Helen drew the 2 of diamonds, Angela the 10 of clubs and Moana the queen of hearts. That paired George and Moana, Eric and Helen again and Thomas and Angela. Eric and Helen took up where they had left off. Thomas took Angela in his arms and slid her sleeve off her shoulder, exposing her breast. He immediately went to work on it with his mouth. George beckoned to Moana, took her in his arms and laid her on the couch. He folded her skirt up over her stomach, exposing her bare pussy over her stocking tops. He placed a finger on her swollen clit, and lapped at her exposed lips with his tongue. She immediately raised her hips upwards. From across the room she heard Helen moan. She reached for George's face and pulled him up, kissing him. She could taste herself all over his face. George put a finger on her pussy and pushed it in as Moana reached for his sizable member. It was harder now than when she had blown him, and felt at least 10 inches long. George inserted two more fingers in her and she was squirming on them now. She was ready to cum. The buzzer went off.

Moana quickly flipped her dress down and sat up and looked around. Eric was finger fucking Helen and Angela had Thomas's cock out and had been sucking it.

"Damn," Moana thought to herself. "I'm slow."

The third and final round, George drew the three of hearts, Eric the 7 of clubs, Thomas the 6 of clubs, Angela the queen of hearts, Helen the 2 of hearts and Moana the 2 of clubs. That paired Eric with Angela.

"Clubs are lower than hearts, so Moana, you're with me," said George quickly. That left Thomas with Helen. George scooped up Moana again and placed her back on the couch.

"We have at least an hour," he whispered to her.

"What happens then?"

"Anything we want."

Moana fished George's large manhood out of his still unzipped trousers and slowly jacked it. George pushed her to a seated position and pulled her dress up over her head. When she sat up she saw that Eric had Angela naked from the waist up already and was sucking on one of her nipples while he manipulated the other with his thumb and forefinger.

Thomas and Helen had taken all their clothes off and were kissing passionately on the floor. George then slowly pushed Moana, now only in her stockings and heels, back on the couch and began sucking her nipples. Moana was incredibly aroused as George began to fuck her with his fingers. She could hear Helen and Thomas's flesh slapping rhythmically and heard mewling sounds from Angela. She could smell sex juices everywhere.

George began manhandling her breasts.

"I need to be fucked now," she whispered. His cock was now fully engorged and it felt massive. She had never had one that large. George stood up and took off his tuxedo, revealing a very tight stomach, chiseled abs and the chest of a football player. And his manhood stood up imposingly. He then knelt over her and pushed the head of his cock into her pussy, splitting the lips. He stopped, letting her get used to it. Then he pushed part way in.

"God this is incredible," she thought.

He pushed in even more and she started to cum. She almost yelled out. She looked over to Eric and Angela and saw that Eric was pistoning in and out of Angela furiously as she bucked up at him. Meanwhile George demanded her full attention as he pushed even farther into her. She had never felt so full. He paused again and she came again.

He pushed more until she felt his huge balls against her ass. He paused, letting her adjust to his length and girth. She pulled his face down to her, snaked her tongue into his mouth, and pushed her hips up.

"Fuck me with that big cock! I want it now!"

He began fucking her violently, pumping his hips against hers like a runaway train.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she screamed as she started to cum. She rode a wave of orgasms. His cock was so big she could feel the head in her cervix. Finally he pushed hard and held his dick in her. She felt it swell. When the first spurt hit her insides she began to orgasm again, squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles. She counted his spurts, one, two, three. There were nine in all. She felt full of sperm. There were also many more orgasms from her while he came in her. She had been yelling continuously during the last ten minutes as she had been cumming continuously. She pulled his face down and kissed him passionately. Then she looked up Helen, Thomas, Eric and Angela all were surrounding the couch and clapping.

"That was quite a show! We were all finished fucking 20 minutes ago. You two went at it for an hour!"

Moana laughed. "Now what?"

George spoke. "Well now that the ice is broken lets have a glass of champagne to celebrate Eric and Moana's anniversary and then the party can really start."

Moana felt that familiar tingling again as Eric leaned over and kissed her.

Arpea
Arpea
108 Followers