The Apartment Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

He washed up quickly and returned looking more like a bridegroom than a vamp, though he had ditched his jacket and tie.

"Hey, handsome," she called out upon seeing him return. "I missed you."

"Missed you too, Babe," he replied sitting down beside her. "Man, what a blast! You have a good time?"

"The best," Holly replied. "You know, you guys were really good. I wish I had been in a better mood to listen, I might have enjoyed it more."

"I know. I'm sorry," David apologized again. "I didn't mean to spoil the party for you."

"That's all right," she said moving closer to him and planting a light kiss on his cheek. "Just don't make me mad again."

"I'll try, Baby," he replied.

They kissed again, this time a hot wet kiss full of burning desire for each other. His hands began to move all over her back, feeling her warm body through the thin fabric of the gown, touching the soft warm skin on her bare back and shoulders. His hand slipped down over her hips to discover that she was naked underneath the gown.

Their kiss grew in heat and passion. Pulling at her dress, David raised it up to her hips, up to her waist. Holly pulled back and untied her sash, letting him raise the dress up past her breasts, up over her head and off. She shook her head and let her dark chestnut hair swirl about her face and shoulders. She raised her arms up to comb her hair with her fingers.

David admired her naked body in the rosy glow of the candlelight, and stood up to undress himself while she watched, her hands moving about her body, touching herself, teasing him, taunting him shamelessly. Finally when he was down to his dark silk boxers, she reached out, pushed his hands away and lowered his shorts. She eased the boxers down past his hips. His cock broke free of the elastic and popped out. She looked at him, smiled and licked her lips. After she tugged his shorts down the rest of the way, David kicked them free and she reached up and began to stroke him, her mouth open, licking her lips until they glistened in the dim light.

"Here, lie back, Baby," he said simply, placing his hands on her shoulders and helping her recline.

He squatted down and knelt between her legs, spreading them slightly. He reached over to the coffee table and took a sip of her hot tea, rolling the hot liquid over his tongue. Propping her one leg over his shoulder, David leaned forward and lavished her pussy with love from top to bottom with his hot toasty tongue. Holly moaned and moved her hips in circles as his tongue pleasured her. David then reached over and took a sip of the scotch along with a couple chunks of ice and bent back over her gorgeous pussy spread before him. As soon as his icy tongue touched her again, she gasped and her body shook with pleasure.

"Oh, god, David," she called out as he indulged her with every kind of lick imaginable.

With a pointed tongue, he drew tiny figure eights on her hot little clit until she called out his name again. He sipped the hot tea and lapped at the folds of her pussy from top to bottom again, this time probing deeper inside her. Just as she was about to grab his head and pull him tightly against her, he sipped the scotch on the rocks and returned to lick her frantically. Again and again he teased her sweet wet twat with his hot or cold tongue, until Holly finally grabbed him by the ears and pulled him up on top of her.

"Mmm, David," she said before kissing him with unbridled passion. "Now it's your turn."

They switched positions and Holly had him recline on the edge of the couch, kneeling between his legs. Taking a sip of the hot tea she swished it around in her mouth, swallowed, and licked her lips to make them warm. She then treated his inner thighs and private parts to a series of hot little kisses, bringing him to moan softly. Next, she took an ice cube into her mouth, waited till it melted, and then flicked her icy tongue everywhere her lips had just visited. David began to moan more loudly. She switched back to the hot tea before sliding his big hard cock in and out of her mouth, surprising him with a quick flick here, a long, velvety lick there. Slowly and teasingly, she kissed and tongued his cock, eventually taking it all in her mouth and sucking it harder and harder and harder until he called out with pleasure.

"Oh, damn, Holly!" he cried out. "Oh, baby, baby, baby!"

She moved, bringing her kisses up along his belly, tonguing his navel, kissing his stomach and chest and nipples, and finally reaching his mouth. He pulled her body toward his and they embraced, kissing and tonguing and nibbling on each other madly.

"I want you inside me," she sighed loudly.

Holly pushed herself up from the couch and stood facing away from him, giving David a gorgeous rear view. Very slowly, she lowered herself and slid him inside her. She reached over to her gown that had been tossed over the back of the couch and pulled free the thick velvet ribbon that she had used as a sash. Holding the ribbon with an end in each hand, she looped it down under his balls, caressing his sensitive skin with the soft fabric, sending tingles up his spine.

"Oh, Jesus, Baby!" David cried out as she gently tugged first one end then the other.

She started to move her body up and down on his cock and drove him wild by gently tugging on his pink twins with her velvet lasso. Each time she tugged on the ribbon, he thrust up against her, smacking his belly against her firm butt. He reached out to guide her hips up and down with his hands, watching as she tossed her head back and forth, arching her back. Both of them began to breathe heavily, their bodies moving together in a hot sweaty dance of passion. After a few minutes, Holly turned around and kissed David hard and deep.

"Come on, Honey," she whispered softly. "Lie down on your back."

They both ended up on the floor with David on his back. Holly straddled his hips, grabbed his hard sticky cock and gently guided him back up inside her. As she began to ride atop him, she saw the belt from his trousers nearly pulled free from the belt loops. She pulled the belt loose and slid it around behind her, positioning it halfway down her butt.

"Grab on, Cowboy," she said, handing him the ends of the belt and smiling devilishly. "And take me for a ride!"

David took the ends of the belt in his hands as if they were reins and as Holly moved her hips up and down, it allowed him to pull and steer her any way he wanted. He gently tugged her side to side and then pulled her down to him snuggly, holding her down as he ground his hips against her firmly. Then he loosened up his grip and let her ride higher above him. Holly leaned forward and let her breasts brush down against his body, her hair flowing down over his shoulder.

As Holly neared her climax hovering over him, she began to mover from side to side and David let go of the belt and rolled them both over almost crashing into the coffee table. Holly pulled the belt out from under her and looped it up around behind his ass, using it to pull him against her harder and harder with each thrust. Propping himself up on his elbows, he looked down into her eyes, seeing the sparkle of lust and desire grow bright within them. There was no need for words and only the force of their passion and the heaviness of their breath was needed to tell each other how they felt.

They rolled over again a few times, taking turns riding each other, but when his cock slipped out of her, she rose up and turned around to kneel on the floor by the couch. David didn't waste any time scooting up behind her gorgeous ass. His cock was so hard and her pussy was so wet that he easily entered her from behind. Though he tried to love her long and slow, the sensations were so intense that soon he was thrusting strongly and madly into her, her ass smacking back against his belly.

Holding her hips, pulling her firmly against him, soon his hands began to wander. One hand going around and down to finger her clit, the other reaching up and around to touch her breasts, cupping one then the other, pinching one nipple then the other, pulling on one nipple then the other.

He leant forward and kissed her back and shoulders and neck, feeling her body writhe and shiver and shake with excitement with each thrust of his body. He heard her sighs and moans and how she called out his name. He felt her pussy clench his cock tightly, gripping it firmly. The sensations are incredible, and they love each other harder and harder, faster and faster.

"I'm coming, Baby!" he cried out loudly.

"Me too!" she moaned.

Reaching a shared crescendo, he felt his cum begin to shoot up inside her, he felt her body tremble and shake. He clung to her tightly feeling his body explode within her, the heat of his seed spreading through her womanly inner chamber. He had never felt so attached to her before, to anyone else before. He felt her hands move onto his arms, holding them to her body, keeping him close to her as she reveled in the same sweeping sensations.

"Oh, David," she cried over and over.

"Oh, Holly! I love you," he whispered hoarsely in her ear.

They finally fell to the floor together and lay naked in the dim light, his arms around her, and her head resting on his chest.

"Let's never get mad again," he said running his hand down the length of her back, bringing it to rest on the sweet firm curves of her ass.

"But then, Honey," she said, leaning up to flick her tongue around his ear. "We could never have make-up sex!"

Later on they blew out the candles and found their way to bed, and fell blissfully asleep in each other's arms. As he drifted off, David began to dream.

***

The cloudless sky is a brilliant deep blue and the bright green trees stand in contrast ... the sand of the beach is hot beneath his feet ... he walks along the water's edge to cool off ... the others have wandered away and he's left alone to his thoughts ... farther along he spots some shade and takes a seat ... the breeze is warm and he leans back and stretches out his legs ... then something far out in the water catches his eye ... slowly it begins to take shape ... it's someone ... a woman with gorgeous red hair ... at first just her head is visible, but soon he can see her shoulders, then her bare breasts ... as she emerges from the water, she moves directly toward him ... her waist and the flare of her hips come into view ... the sight of her naked cleft makes his body twinge with a deep sexual excitement ... slowly, step by step, she makes her way toward the beach ... he can hear the water splashing with each step she takes ... closer now he can see the whites of her eyes and teeth ... she is smiling at him happily, sexily ... her wet body glistens in the sunlight ... she stands over him for a moment then sinks to her hands and knees beside him, water from her naked body dripping onto his clothes ... the water begins to magically melt his clothes away ... when his growing erection is exposed, her hands take hold of it ... she kisses it, sucking it deep inside her mouth ...

Startled, David sat up in bed suddenly and looked around. He quickly realized that he was in their bedroom with several small, lit candles placed around the bed on the nightstand and dresser and armoire. In the next instant he could feel Holly's mouth on his cock, her tongue lapping at it tenderly, and her hands rubbing his belly and fondling his balls. As he pulled the covers away, he could see her naked body in the dim candlelight curled up beside him, her pussy resting snuggly against his knee. His hand slipped down to her head, his fingers combing through her silky dark red hair.

He leaned back sleepily on the soft sheets of their bed as she sucked on him so gently, her hands rubbing his body, her lips and tongue making him rock hard. As hard and intense as they had made love during the evening, now in the middle of the night, she touched him so lightly and so lovingly, that an entirely new series of sensations swept over him. There was a distinctive tingling in his thighs and belly and a weakness in his limbs that allowed him to only lie there and enjoy her delicious lovemaking.

"Oh, Holly," he whispered softly. "Oh, Holly! Yes!"

She said nothing but kept her mouth on his cock, moving up and down the shaft with her feather-light kisses and gentle sucking. A low involuntary hum began to come from David's mouth as he lay completely under her spell. She pressed her damp pussy on his knee as she drew his fully erect cock in and out of her mouth. Soon she pulled her mouth away and shimmied up along his body until she was atop him, covering his with her arms and breasts, her belly and legs.

"I want you inside me," she whispered softly with a smile.

When he went to put his arms around her, she took his wrists and held his arms to the side and began to maneuver her hips around so that her pussy rubbed his long hard cock. She sat up and reached behind herself, took hold of his cock and guided it inside her. Just as gently as she had sucked him, so did she make love to him, slowly and dreamily and silently, with only the speed and warmth of her breath to tell him how turned on she was.

"Oh, Baby," David said softly. "I love the way ..."

"Shh!" Holly whispered, placing her fingers on his lips. Slowly she worked her body up and down, as if she were trying to keep as much of her body touching his as possible. They kissed and touched tongues; she nibbled on his shoulders and licked his neck and ears. He could feel the tenseness mounting inside her until finally she reached the point of no return and by rubbing herself on him firmly several times she opened up and let it flow out. Her breath shuddered past his ear as she came. His hands felt the tremors of release flow through her body.

Easing her pussy off of him, she shimmied back down his body and took his cock into her mouth again, sucking him as softly and gently as before. Her hands moved all over his belly and thighs. She fondled his balls and then slipped her fingers down between the cheeks of his ass. When her fingertips reached the opening of his ass, she increased the pace and pressure on his cock. As she felt his body begin to tense up when he neared orgasm, she poked her finger up inside his tight ass bringing him up off the sheets for a moment as he thrashed about uncontrollably.

Twirling her finger around inside his ass, she buried his cock deep inside her mouth. When he began to erupt uncontrollably, she sucked his exploding cum down while wild erotic slurping sounds came from her. The feeling that came over David was so intense he could do no more than moan helplessly and lay there at her mercy, completely surrendered to the moment.

When she finished licking his cock clean, she slipped from the bed, blew out the candles and snuggled back in beside him, nestling her body in the crook of his arm, her head and hand on his chest, her leg drawn up over his belly and flaccid cock. Within minutes they had both fallen back asleep and their heads were filled with crazy erotic dreams, dreams which would recur for countless nights ahead as they grew together, dreams of happiness for each having found their soul mate, and dreams of joy for the love that had blossomed and grown ever since their first meeting.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers