The Applicant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

Chapter 9

The next morning, I awoke alone in the bed, but I knew Jeff was still here. His clothes were on the chair by the dresser. I stretched slowly like a cat, luxuriating in the warmth of sleep that remained in the bed. I glanced up to see Jeff, my sexy handsome lover, standing in the doorway with a tray of food. He said, "Good morning, beautiful. Hungry?" I smiled and nodded then he approached with the tray. He lifted the linen napkin from it and I saw that he had made waffles, eggs, bacon, and toast. There was also a bowl of fresh fruit, a glass of orange juice and a steaming mug of tea on the tray. There was enough for two people, so he joined me on the bed and we ate breakfast.

That Sunday went along quickly. Jeff and I spent most of the day in bed making love, only taking a couple hours to go for a walk and do some shopping after lunch. We returned home and put away the groceries and other things we bought, then snuggled on the couch watching a movie and munching popcorn. Even though the movie wasn't a porno, we still ended up making love before it was done. Jeff made me cum four times while I was on the couch, just from doing oral sex on me, then since my legs were weak, he carried me to the bedroom and we made love all afternoon, slowly and leisurely, taking our time exploring each others bodies.

After dinner, around 8 pm, we took time out for a shower and I laid out my clothes for work the next day. I chose a pale blue short-sleeved blouse with lace around the collar and hem, a short dark blue skirt, my light blue bra and thong set with the matching garter belt, and a pair of black fishnet stockings. I chose a pair of three inch blue heels to wear too. With my clothes all set for work, we went back to bed, making love a few more times before falling asleep holding each other.

The next morning, my alarm went off at 7 am. I got up, washed my face, breasts and pussy with a washcloth, then got dressed before doing my make-up and brushing my hair. I pulled it back into a simple pony-tail for the day. Jeff laid in bed watching me dress and teasing me with peeks of his hard cock, knowing I didn't have time for another round of making love. I picked up a small pillow from the chair and threw it at him for being a tease, and he laughed, a deep sensual sound that almost brought me to my knees with desire. He chuckled, knowing what his laugh does to me, and I had to promise him that we'd make love as soon as I got home from work that afternoon, which he agreed with. He got out of bed and pulled on a pair of boxer shorts, then we went to the kitchen for some breakfast.

He made me sit while he fixed up some scrambled eggs with cheese and ham, toast, juice and coffee, and some fruit. We ate then I had to leave so I wasn't late for work. I grabbed my purse, making sure my vibrating 'egg' was still in it, grabbed my keys from the hook on the wall and slid my arms into my jacket, which Jeff was holding up for me. We kissed goodbye and he promised to clean up the apartment before he left for work at ten.

I got in my car and drove to the office. Ten minutes later, I pulled into the parking lot and saw that Margaret was already there, and so was Heather. I grabbed my purse and walked quickly into the building to the elevator. When the elevator arrived at the third floor, I saw Heather and Margaret standing by the door to her office chatting. As I approached, they both turned to greet me with a big hug, which I returned as well. I took my purse to my office, then a moment later, Margaret knocked on my door. She came in and closed it behind her, then sat in the chair across from my desk. We talked about our plans for the 'meeting' with Heather, just to make sure we knew what we were going to do. Fifteen minutes later, we went back to her office and saw that Heather was sitting in the chair wearing only a blonde curly wig and a pair of white high heeled shoes.

I said, "Hi Heather. What are you doing?"

Heather replied, "Mistress Margaret asked me to sit here naked and watch the video on the TV. I want to cum from watching the people fuck and suck, but I cant touch myself, since she tied my hands to the chair arms." I looked at Margaret and smiled, then stepped around in front of Heather and slowly pulled my skirt up to reveal my transparent light blue thong panties. Heather/Jack sucked in a deep breath when I rubbed my fingers lightly over my panties, feeling the moisture gathering there already. I looked down at his lap and saw his cock jump, noting that he was leaking pre-cum and it was dripping from his balls onto the chair.

I slid my panties to the side and dipped my finger into my wet pussy, then held that finger out to him to suck clean, which he did with a throaty moan. I looked at Margaret and she nodded, so I untied the bonds holding his arms to the chair, then I pointed to the couch. He went willingly and I retied his hands to the couch. I let Margaret tie his feet then I took off my panties and rubbed them over his chest, belly and cock, watching it twitch rapidly. I stepped up onto the couch and turned so I was facing Margaret. I lowered my body down so my wet pussy was just inches above his face. I could hear him panting and I knew he wanted to bury his face in my wet cunt, so I let him. The first flicks of his tongue over my clit were so erotic, I almost came right then.

He did several long slow sweeps with his tongue before plunging it into my wet hole. I saw Margaret take his cock into her hand and begin stroking it but she kept telling him that he was not to cum yet. I felt more than heard his groan of frustration at that statement. Margaret stopped stroking him and went to her desk, taking out a small plastic case from the drawer. She opened it and took out a 1 inch cock ring. She came back to the couch and stretched that ring over his cock and rolled it down to the base, which would help to keep him from cumming. She started to stroke his cock again and I saw her take him fully into her mouth, sucking him and licking him. My legs were starting to get weak as he was eating my pussy and I knew I was going to cum all over his face within moments, so I got down even lower and knelt on my knees. I leaned over and started fondling his balls as Margaret sucked him.

After a few moments, she stopped and removed the cock ring, then helped me off the couch. Jack sighed with frustration at not being able to cum yet and I giggled. Margaret pulled the two chairs over to the couch and she and I sat down. We had our skirts pulled up around our waists and our shirts open to bare our breasts. She had also gotten a pair of dildos from her black case which was on her desk, and handed me one of them. I smiled as I started rubbing it over my nipples after wetting it with my tongue. Jack groaned as it circled my nipples, leaving a wet trail behind on its way down my chest and belly to my pussy. I tapped the head of the dildo against my clit and his cock jumped. I saw his pre-cum drip onto his stomach and I licked my lips. I slid the dildo into my pussy and looked over at Margaret, who was doing the same thing as I was.

Here we sat, Margaret and I, fucking ourselves with dildos and making a handsome cross-dressing man watch us without being able to touch himself or cum, and it was great. After a few minutes, Margaret reached over and took my dildo, then sucked my juices off it. She handed me hers and I did the same thing with her dildo. Then she got up and untied Heather/Jack. He came over and buried his face in Margaret's pussy and his fingers in mine, stroking me to another orgasm within seconds. I saw the look of pure pleasure on Margaret's face as he ate her out while he fucked me with his fingers. I pushed his hand away and got down on the floor between his knees and started sucking his cock.

I felt Margaret hand me the dildo she was using and I knew what she wanted me to do with it. I rubbed it over his balls and ass crack, then pressed it slowly into his ass as I kept sucking his cock. He groaned as the dildo went deeper into his ass and I started fucking his ass with it. I felt his cock get harder in my mouth as I sucked him hard. Margaret was still getting eaten out and had her hands on the back of his head, pushing his face into her deeper. Within moments, I felt the first hot jet of cum hit the back of my throat as I sucked him. I continued fucking his ass with the dildo as he shot stream after stream of hot sticky salty cum into my throat, swallowing every drop until his cock went limp between my lips. I withdrew the dildo and laid it on the floor, then I sat up to watch him finish Margaret off.

She was squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples as he kept licking and sucking her pussy, his lips tugging on her clit as his tongue flicked it rapidly. She was moaning and writhing on his face. He must have hit the right spot because suddenly she tensed and screamed as she came all over his face. I saw the fluids shoot out from her pussy and drip down his chin as he continued lapping at her wet cunt. They both collapsed and struggled to catch their breath as we all sat in the afterglow of several mind-blowing orgasms.

Margaret looked at me and said breathlessly, "Heather will do a great job as my secretary, Chrissy. Don't you think so, girlfriend?"

I nodded and said, "Oh most definitely, Margaret. Most definitely!"

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers