The Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Managing to get myself cleaned up I wiggled back into Gray's office on my stilettos even though my legs felt like jelly after having them over Grahams shoulders the whole time as he was filling my butt with his thick cock, as he sat watching me wander back over to him he had picked up my panties for me and handed me them as he patted the seat along side him. Carefully I sat down by his side and got dressed again then as soon as I was ready Gray said to me that was one of the best fucks I have ever had Lisa thank you babe you are wonderful.

Not feeling so wonderful I said to him I was gagging for cock tonight and glad of a nice cock in my butt so thank you Gray, leaning over he kissed me gently then said what do I owe you Lisa and I worked out that we had spent just over 2 hours together and told him the fee but he said to me that's not enough and handed me another 50 pounds for putting me through what he had done and apologised if he had hurt me at all but I said no problem just remember next time you want a sexy Tgirl escort to look me up and with that he stood and said can I call you a taxi or something.

Thinking back Matt had given me his number and fishing his card out from my bag I passed it to Gray and said phone the mobile number please he is my regular driver, his name is Matt he will come and pick me up im sure. And sure enough Gray arranged for Matt to come get me and as soon as I made it outside I got into the front of the taxi cab for the first time and kissed Matt gently on the cheek again and with that he took me home and got his date but that's for another story.

12