The Armoire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were three things I was now absolutely sure of; one--he loved me more than life itself; two--he would never hurt me, NEVER...and three--he was a tricky little devil! Through my tears I said, "Tommy...there were no boys, were there?"

As he gently withdrew himself, he kissed me softly and whispered, "Of course not."

I continued to sob as he undid the waist strap and, putting his arm around me to take my weight, removed the straps around my ankles and thighs. He held me steady while I regained my leg stability then undid the rope holding my wrists to the upright and moved me away from the T bar. As he moved to undo the straps on my arms I stopped him, "Tommy...can you just hold me...real close?"

He moved into me and enveloped me in his arms like a cocoon then I buried my face in his chest and sobbed like a newborn. He held me there for at least a minute then he said, "I thought it would make you happy..."

Still weeping and still nuzzled against him I answered, "I am so happy now, Tommy...You've made me happier than you will ever know."

Again he started to remove the wrist straps and again I stopped him, "No Tommy...can you leave me tied...the blindfold too?"

I'm not sure if I would have been able to explain it, but I needed to be completely dependant on him...for at least a little while longer. I think he was a bit puzzled but he did as I asked and just removed the strap above my elbows.

Then I said, "What were you planning to do now, you know...after the scenario was over?"

"Oh, I thought we'd just snuggle on the couch for a while," he answered, "Maybe watch a flick or something. I figured you'd want to rest."

I said, "That would be nice but I have to go to the bathroom first...just number one but...I really have to go!"

He said, "Oh...okay, I'll untie you for now..."

I interrupted, "No...I mean...could you take me...you know, keep me tied?"

Without speaking he kissed me again and carefully led me upstairs to the washroom. He guided me to the toilet and helped me sit, then stood patiently as I relieved myself. When I was done he took some tissue and wiped me and, as he washed his hands, I realized that this may have been the most intimate thing I had ever done.

Tommy then led me to the couch and, after laying himself down; he helped me lie on the inside, kind of half over him. I snuggled in close to him and, instantly, a wave of contentment washed over me. Nothing could hurt me now, not as long as I was here, with him. Then I said, "Tommy, can we leave the movie for now...I'd really, really like to know how you..."

He interrupted, "Now, there you go again! Trying to find out my trade secrets! But...since it's your birthday...Uh, let me see...the ropes were just weighted with dumbbells and, once I had them looped on your wrists, the weights pulled them tight. The camera flash was just to disorient you..."

I asked, "Were they real boy's voices?"

"Oh yes," he responded, "the real McCoy...I went to the high school in Hazelton and spoke to a bunch out in the parking lot, sneaking a smoke. I said I was creating a radio play and needed some random recordings for background. I offered them twenty bucks each to read lines from my script."

"Did they know what you were doing it for? How did you get them to say things like, 'pull her panties off!'?"

He laughed and said, "No, no, they had no idea...I just made up stuff. I told some kids that they was supposed to be walking through a swamp and a buddy notices leaches on them so they say, 'Pull 'em off! Pull 'em off!' You see...they didn't actually mention the word 'panties.'"

"But they sounded so real and the responses were..."

He interrupted, "You'd be surprised how much you can do with as good computer and twenty five thousand dollars worth of recording equipment. I broke all the recordings down in phrases and sounds then created a menu that I could control with a remote. I just had to enter a code to get the right response."

I asked, "What about the hands on my legs?"

"Movie props," he said, "the kind of thing you see where limbs have been blown off. I bought two old ones and added weights so they would press down. I just kept them wrapped in hot wet towels 'til I need them. That way they felt warm and clammy."

"But the hands on my nipples...I was sure that wasn't you...and the finger..."

He laughed again and said, "Warm, wet, lightly corn-mealed latex glove with a bit of oil on the inside...so it wouldn't feel like me...and the finger was just my little finger."

Impressed, I said, "It must have been a tremendous amount of work for you, but thank you Tommy, it was amazing."

"Believe me when I tell you, Alyssa," he said, "it was my great pleasure."

While he was talking he was stroking my breast and toying with my nipple so I repositioned a bit to give him more to play with then I said, "I love you so much, Tommy."

I heard him say that he loved me too then, still tied and blindfolded, I drifted off to sleep.

* * *

It was at least two hours before I awoke, still lying beside him as he watched his movie. He noticed my stirring and said, "Welcome back to the land of the living...you were really out there for a while."

"Well," I answered sleepily, "I had a strenuous evening."

I hadn't been able to see the world around me, nor use my hands, since early evening and as soon as I tugged on my wrist binding...I was instantly aroused so I said, "Tommy...would it be okay if I got on top of you?"

"Oh, hell yes!" was his immediate response and I felt him pull his sweats down then he helped me straddle his legs. I inched forward until I felt his stiff penis on my pubes and said, "You're already hard!"

"I've been kind of anxious for you to wake up," he said, "I can't tell you how sexy you look, naked, tied, and blindfolded."

I raised myself up and maneuvered until I was able to slowly take him into me...then I said, "Let me do it, okay?"

He didn't say a word; he just rested his hands on my legs. I was ready to come as soon as I started to move my hips against his, but I held back, trying to wait for him. He began to moan and push into me so I knew I wouldn't have to wait long.

As though in slow motion, we exchanged fluids in unison. Mine was like a gentle shower; his like a warm, welcome drenching rain. I sank onto his chest and said, "I love you, Tommy and I belong to you...I wish I could show you somehow but..."

He interrupted, "If you could show me would that change things?"

Puzzled, I asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well," he asked, "what is it you want to show me?"

I answered, "That I belong to you and...that I trust you...no matter what."

"If you could show me all that, would it change anything for you?" he said.

I answered, "Well...yes! If I was sure that you knew exactly how I felt about you then...I think...I would be very happy."

He moved himself out from under me so I was sitting on the couch then he sat beside me and said, "Okay, then I'm going to ask you to do something for me..."

"Anything, Tommy...anything at all."

Quite seriously, he said, "Now, listen...don't just say 'anything' okay. What I'm going to ask of you will be very, very difficult and you will have to trust me more than a little bit. You'll have to trust me completely, unconditionally but, remember this; whether or not you do this thing will not change the way I feel about you one bit."

Almost begging, I said, "I mean it, Tommy, I will do anything you ask. Please let me try."

"Okay, then come with me," he said. He stood and helped me up then led me out the back door. My bare feet could feel the asphalt, then the gravel, then grass, and lastly the leaves and brush of the woods. We walked slowly and he would tell me when to duck under low branches and hold some back to let me pass. We walked for at least ten minutes, turning frequently to maneuver around trees and shrubs. My back and legs were often scraped by branches and dense underbrush.

Finally we stopped and Tommy said, "I have to go back and get something so I need you to stay here and not move...even a little bit. You have to stand perfectly still; don't even move your feet, okay? I won't be long."

I was cold and scared but I said, "Okay...I won't move. Hurry back though, okay?"

I heard him move through the woods away from me and then he was gone. I stood there, naked, bound, blindfolded, and shivering, listening to the eerie silence of the night woods. Occasionally there was the snap of a twig or a small rustle in the leaves and my imagination began to run wild. Could it be a snake or a raccoon or a bear? As far as I knew there were no bears around here but...you never know! But I didn't move...not even an inch. Finally, after about ten minutes, I heard the brush rustle as Tommy returned.

"You did real well, babe," he said, "and now I need you to move ahead very slowly...that's good...now stop. Okay, now just inch your way forward a bit until you feel the edge with your toes."

"The...the edge?' I said nervously.

He persisted, "I've got your arm so just move ahead a couple of inches more."

Suddenly I felt my toes hanging over the edge of something and I began to shake in fear and fought to suppress my tears. I had never been that deep in the woods so I had no idea where I was. Was it a cliff or a bluff...maybe the gravel pit? I was so scared and I began to sob a little.

Then Tommy said, "Now, I'm going to let go of your arm and, when I say, I want you to take a big, giant step forward off the edge. Do you understand, Alyssa?"

I began to shiver; I was so deathly afraid of heights and standing on this edge, blindfolded...my fear was actually making me dizzy. Then Tommy said, "Alyssa, listen carefully...you don't have to do this. I love you so much it hurts, and if you choose to walk away from this, my feelings will not change in any way. Do you understand that?"

Shakily I answered, "Yyyyes...I understand."

I did get it...I could walk away from this and we'd just go back home to our soft, warm bed and we'd make love and go to sleep and everything would be fine. Or...I could do what he asked. I could trust him completely and unconditionally and step off this edge...I could trust him completely and unconditionally...completely and unconditionally...I stopped crying and said, "I'm ready, Tommy."

He let go of my arm then said, "Okay, when I say, you take a big giant step forward...A big giant step forward...NOW!"

I started blubbering like a baby but, with knees so shaky I could hardly stand, I stretched my leg forward and stepped off the edge...

I hit the water instantly and quickly sank to the bottom but, within a second, I felt his strong hands on my waist and we shot back to the surface. I gasped for air and, through my irrepressible sobbing, I shouted, "I DID IT TOMMY! I DID IT!"

He moved me to the edge of the pool then helped me out and stood me on the deck. He wrapped a towel around me then used another to dry my face and hair, all the while I kept repeating, "I did it! I stepped off the edge!"

He removed my blindfold then put his fingers on my lips and said, "Shhhh... You were amazing babe; that was one of the most courageous things I've ever seen."

"No...I was so scared..." I said as he continued to dry me off.

"It takes a lot of courage," he said, "to do something when you're that scared."

Tommy continued to dry me and I looked around and saw what he had done. He had scattered leaves and twigs in the form of a path leading up to the edge of the pool. We had just walked in circles for ten minutes, never leaving the yard. There were branches laying around which he had obviously scraped over me to make me think I was deep in the woods. Like I said...one tricky little devil!

Tommy helped me into a housecoat then, as we headed back to the house, I suddenly understood why Kristel had undergone the torment of the bullwhip...why she HAD to suffer that torture. We both needed to get to a place in our minds that would allow us to move on. I could do that now; the moment I stepped off that edge those two evil men from my past became vague, meaningless memories. I had enough faith in myself to trust my man, my Tommy, completely and unconditionally...I had stepped off the edge.

* * *

"Wow, Ally...I had no idea that Sam would need that kind of assurance from you," I said.

"No, no, no, Sylvia," Alyssa said, vehemently, "He didn't need it...I did!"

I must have looked very confused because she immediately continued, "Don't you see...he knew I wanted to belong to him...he's known from the day we met. But, he also understood how bad it had been for me after the Bruce thing...and Tommy never faltered from the promise he made that first night...that he would help me get past it in baby steps...at my own speed."

Still a bit puzzled, I asked, "So...you needed to show Tom...er...Sam that you wanted to be his...submissive?"

Exasperated, she explained, "No...it's not like that. He doesn't want a subservient; he wants...me! If he wanted me to be a total submissive all the time, I'd be fine with that...and I am when we do the 'perfect slave' thing but that's the only time. The rest of the time he just wants me to be...me. Sometimes I wonder though, if he actually knows that I will always do whatever he asks without question. The reality is that I am, and will forever be, his property, and he can do with me what he wants."

I could see in her eyes that she was serious and the fact that she belonged to him, so completely, gave her great comfort and made her the happiest woman I have ever met.

Just then, Sam knocked on the front screen door and stepped inside saying, "How come everybody's in here?"

Alyssa stood, kicked off her sandals, and hugged him like he was just back from the wars. It occurred to me that, when Sam was around, Ally was almost always in bare feet. He would never have asked her to do that but sometime, probably just in passing, he must have mentioned that he liked her that way. As I watched them embrace...I slid my sneakers off and made a mental note of how I suddenly felt...sexier!

He was actually looking for Kendall, having promised to help unload the grain and I told him that she should be back any minute so, after another kiss to Alyssa, he went out to the barn then Ally sat back down and slid back into her sandals. Then I said, "So...it must have been a relief...that you didn't have to prove anything anymore."

She answered, "It was, Sylvia, at least...in a way. I was happy that Tommy knew for sure that I was his but, I have never lost the urge to prove it to him and, back then, as luck would have it, I got a real good opportunity the next night..."

* * *

After the pool thing we went upstairs and took a nice warm shower then, still naked, we lay on the bed; Tommy on his back and me across his legs...so I could play with his...uh...family jewels!

Earlier in the week he had received a strange invitation to a party from his ex-wife's sister; someone he, and his ex, never got along with. Gently petting his penis with my fingertips, I said, "We should go to that party."

Surprised, he said, "What...why? I can't think of a reason why I'd ever want to see those people again."

"Why do you suppose they invited you?" I asked.

Beginning to respond to my fondling, he said, "Mmmmmmm...you know...you're making it a little hard to concentrate...but...uh...I don't know why. I heard he sold his meat business so, knowing them, it's probably an opportunity to rub people's noses in it... you know, his new-found wealth."

Tommy had always portrayed his ex sister-in-law, Roselyn, and her husband, Gunter, as pretty self absorbed and obsessed with making money; thinking of themselves as the centre of the universe. I started to kiss and lick his penis and said, "Are they aware that you became a multi-millionaire when you sold your business?"

Panting a little now, he answered, "...uh...no, nobody from that part of my life...mmmmm...knows anything about that."

I took him in my mouth and began to move him in and out, sucking and fondling his throbbing member with my tongue. I stopped just long enough to say, "We should go...I think it would give you some closure," then I dove back in.

Very close now, Tommy said, "Ohhh geez, Babe...that's nice...I don't think...I need closure...but, if you want to go...we'll go..."

He pushed himself into my mouth as he came hard and I sucked like a starving puppy. I wanted to take everything he had...and then some...and I had to force myself to let go when he softened. We both slept like contented infants that night.

The next evening Tommy, dressed in black slacks, a nice black knit shirt, and a light leather sports jacket, waited patiently for me to get ready. Weeks before, I bought a slinky dress and that night was going to be its debut. I also ran across something I had hidden in the drawer...something I had purchased at the little sex shop on that day back in Philadelphia. Luanne, the girl in the shop, thought Tommy might have some fun with the device. It was a stainless steel, vibrating "egg" that slipped into my vagina and he could control it with a little remote. It occurred to me that it might be an interesting way for him to "signal" me if he needed something at the party.

When I had the egg installed...and tested...I went downstairs and, when I walked into the living room, Tommy said, "Hohhhhlllly shit!" His reaction told me I had achieved the look I was going for.

As he helped me on with my light trench coat he said, "You do realize that every guy in that house is going to pitch a tent when you walk in!"

I smiled, kissed him, and handed him the remote. He said, "What's this?"

"Try it," I said, "hit the 'Low' button."

As I felt the light vibration in my abdomen I closed my eyes, tilted my head back and, "Mmmmmmmmmm...."

My eyes snapped open and my body jerked as he hit the "High" button and I shouted, "OHHHHHHHHH...!"

"Now, THIS could be interesting..." said Tommy, sporting that boyishly evil grin of his.

As we walked out, towards the 'vette, he asked if I wanted to drive and, a little surprised, I said that I did. He had been showing me how to handle the four speed and all that power but...nobody but him ever touched the Corvette so this was pretty special. I managed to get one leg into the car when..."OHHHHHH...GEEZZZ...Tommy, you better not do that while I'm driving!"

When we arrived there were several cars already in the driveway and I backed in near the road so we wouldn't get blocked then, as he knocked on the door, he gave me another little shot at "High" and my body involuntarily jerked with the buzz. He chuckled a bit and said, "Just making sure it works..."

Our hostess, a smartly dressed, fifty-something, red head answered the door and invited us in. There were several people standing in the foyer and, after some introductions, Tommy helped me off with the trench coat. All went silent and all eyes, men's and women's, snapped to my boobs. The dress was a black, stretch knit tube that was essentially painted on to my body from just above my boobs to just below my bum, hiding nothing. The material kind of rubbed on my nipples which were clearly outlined by the clingy fabric and, as I kicked off my sandals, I noticed Tommy smile and shake his head a little. I was barefoot, wearing no bra, no panties...just the thin, shape-hugging tube dress.

They were using an indoor swimming pool room as a smoking area so I suggested that he go out and chat with some of his ex brothers-in-law and I would bring him a drink and cigar. He said, "You don't have to do that...I can get the drink and...I think I forgot my cigars."

I insisted, "Tommy please...I want to get you the drink and I brought a couple of your cigars. Now go please. Oh...and when you get out there, you can signal me by hitting the 'Pulse' button."