The Armoire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did I pass out? I feel that I may have but then realize that Darquesied has simply turned off the pick. It is like he could tell I was at the edge with nowhere else to go. It occurs to me that spreading my lips was the first time he had really touched me in any this.

"We'll take a partial break now, before the next set." He is not whispering now but his voice is soft and reassuring.

"Do you remember the word?" he asks.

"Philadelphia." I mumble through the gag.

"Are you using the word?"

I don't know what the heck he's talking about and it seems to me safer to say no, otherwise I may be asking for something even more intense than I have received so far. He shakes his head in what appears to be disbelief and walks away.

I feel so many different things it is difficult to focus. I ache but I'm still aroused. I am uncomfortable but I feel good at the same time. I am beginning to shiver and I realize I am leaking cold water from my vagina. I am also incredibly thirsty. I hear footsteps approaching and have to fight the urge to sob. I'm not ready to do this again. Please... not again... not yet at least.

Darquesied reappears and I see he is holding towels. He stands between my legs and begins to dry me off. The towels are wonderfully warm—obviously they've been heated. He gently caresses me; first with one towel then repeating with the other. The feeling is exquisite and peaceful —like being cradled by my mother.

He drapes the towel over me and reaches behind my head to undo the Velcro from the ball gag. With one hand he gently pulls the gag out and with the other holds a bottle of water to my lips. I finally have the ability to talk but I need the water first.

"Small sips" he says. "Take your time. You can have as much as you want."

The water is ambrosial. I can sense my entire body absorbing the drink with each sip. Champagne could not have tested better at this moment. When I get enough I look into his eyes and say; "Thank you".

"You're more than welcome" he answers as he gently slips the ball gag back in place.

"You're doing really well"; he says softly. His expression is one of admiration. He gets up and walks away.

I contemplate my lack of resistance to the replacement of the ball gag. Was I beginning to suffer from Stockholm Syndrome? Am I identifying with my abductor?

I've only been here a couple of hours but my regular life seems distant—almost a fantasy. Now seems the only reality there is. My mind drifts to thoughts of Kristel. What was she thinking when she sent me here? I think of Darquesied's odd name. I can't seem to think of anything without drifting back to what has been happening to me for the past couple of hours. There is a conundrum because the thoughts are pleasant and this confuses me.

About ten minutes pass before Darquesied returns, carrying the cattle prod. He shows me the prod and I nod in acquiescence. He unclips the cables from my wrists and ankles and, taking my arms behind me, fastens the wrist bracelets together. He points with the prod to an odd looking frame and bids me move over there.

The frame is a heavy solid looking wooden rig. It has two large square posts one on either side; each about eight feet tall and six feet apart. Across the top is a horizontal beam of equal size. It looks like a frame for a child's swing except for an additional post coming from the beam but not reaching the floor. It hangs about four feet from the floor but is solidly connected to the beam. The whole thing looks like a capital E laying on its right side.

Upon reaching the rig Darquesied puts his hands on my shoulders, gently turns me around, and guides me so my back is against the short hanging post. He reaches around and unclips my wrists and holds my arms in front. I can now see that the bracelets are of heavy leather, lined with a soft velvety material. Large, sturdy rings are embedded in both bands. Holding my wrists Darquesied begins to gently guide my arms up over my head. He pulls my arms straight and hard enough to require that I stand on my toes. Then he attaches the bracelet rings to something on the post. I need to keep standing on my toes to avoid just hanging there. The bracelets are attached to a large ring which I am able to grab with my hands to alleviate some of the strain.

Darquesied now grabs my right ankle and gently takes it off the ground. He keeps moving it up and to my side until it is virtually perpendicular to my body then he attaches the ankle bracelet to the rightmost post. I am straining a fair bit to keep standing toe-tip on my one foot. I have been silent so far but, when he grabs my left foot and begins to move it up, I let out a plaintive; "Oh my" I work out and I can do the splits but never like this. He finally gets my leg in position and attaches my ankle to the left side post. My legs are now a perfectly straight horizontal line and my privates are open and exposed like never before. I can't help but moan as my arms are beginning to ache at holding my entire weight.

He gets a length of white rope from a table and, from behind me, begins to wrap it around my thigh about four inches from my crotch. He then brings the rope around the back of the post and wraps my other thigh. He does this several times around one thigh, back and around the post, then the other thigh. The post only comes down to the small of my back so there must be a ledge or slot for the rope to fit in. The rope is fairly snug but not overly tight.

Darquesied speaks softly into my ear; "I need you to grab the ring and pull yourself up just a little bit."

Without hesitation I do as he asks—damned Stockholm Syndrome. As I do he pulls hard on the rope and it tightens dramatically. When I ease off the ring I can feel that the rope is taking some of my weight now and it is easier on my arms but my hips are now completely immobilized.

"Now I need to do something that you are not going to like at all but it is necessary so you never forget your time here." Darquesied is holding a butane torch in one hand and a metal rod with something on one end. He holds the items in front of me and ignites the torch. He uses the torch to heat up the end of the rod. As the end of the rod begins to glow a dull red I can see it is the letters "DS". It now hits me like a train wreck... he's going to brand me!

"NO... NO... Please NO" I am screaming with all my breath. I know he can hear me. He can't do this.

"Please don't do this" I begin to sob.

He puts out the torch and places it and the iron back on the table and picks up something black.

"It's best that you don't see this." He speaks with the tone of a doctor about to give a little girl her first needle. As he speaks he places the blindfold over my eyes.

I hear him relight the torch and realize that he is holding the iron right in front of me as I can feel the warmth as he holds the flame on the end. I can imagine it getting hotter and hotter is it goes from dull red to blazing white. I hear the flame stop and I sob harder and scream louder; "NO... NO... PLEASE DON'T!"

"Brace yourself now. It won't last long but it has to be done." Darquesied sounds almost apologetic. I feel some heat near the sole of my right foot. Suddenly he makes contact—hard. The pain is monstrous. I scream from my stomach and all my insides. The pain is so intense that in my mind I cannot tell if it is hot or cold. I can smell smoke and the unmistakable odour of burning flesh. He removes the iron and the pain subsides a bit. I can imagine the horrible scar left by the iron and it must have destroyed the nerve endings because I cannot feel the actual pain much anymore. How could he have done this? He had been so gentle and kind to me just minutes before. How could he have done this? I am still crying but less from pain and more from fear mixed with sadness and disappointment.

"There, there. It's over now. It will be okay in a minute or so and it looks very nice."

"BASTARD!" I scream. Gag or no gag, I know he can hear me. I truly hate this man now and somehow I will make him pay. The fact that I can feel a renewed arousal makes me resent him even more.

After a minute or so I can hear him moving things around and it seems he is sliding something along the floor and beneath me. He moves to me and gently removes the blindfold. I'd spit in his face if I could. He wipes a terry cloth over my mouth and I realize that I am drooling like a Saint Bernard. It is exasperating to be this helpless and under someone else's control. This man can make my body react the way he wants; when he wants. My unceasing arousal adds to my feeling of self loathing. I should be able to control at least that; no matter what the situation.

Darquesied walks to the table and returns with a flogger in hand. This one looks bigger than the horse hair one I enjoyed... I mean the one he used earlier. Like before he does not say a word.

He holds the flogger before me and I can see that it is leather not horse hair. He begins to spin the flogger in a circle around his wrist—like a baton twirler. While still spinning the flogger he moves behind me and I become aware of the sound, rhythmic like before; swoosh... swoosh... swoosh... SLAP. The first strike is at the side of my knee and I react like I was splashed in the face with ice water. The sound is sharp, like a hand striking a face and it stings much more than the hair of the other flogger. "Uhnnnn..." He keeps up the rhythm, moving along my leg towards my butt; every fourth swoosh is a hit. I find myself following his cadence; breath... breath... breath... "Uhnnnn..." When he gets to my butt he lingers, striking several times. The sting is intense at the part of my body being struck but, once he moves on, the feeling becomes tingly and electric—much stronger than when on the barrel.

He finishes at the other knee and now circles around to my front. Again he starts at the knee and moves toward my crotch. My breathing is becoming short like before and my heart has begun to race again. I am definitely aroused but it seems to come and go, fueled by the electric tingle then subdued by the pain of the whip. The tingle is momentary, changing quickly to pins and needles then to a severe and painful itching. This is much, much more painful than the other and I brace myself as he nears my crotch anticipating the agony to come. But he skips over to the other leg and continues to my knee. My legs and butt feel like they are covered with angry fire ants. The painful blows are a relief as they grab my focus from the itching torment of my legs and ass. My arousal is now in a holding pattern.

Now he moves to my tummy, never deviating from the rhythm. I can feel tears flowing freely and my heart is pounding along with my head. "Uhnnnnnnnn..." The moan is constant and unstoppable save for short, gasping breaths. He moves up to my breasts. Swoosh... swoosh... swoosh... SLAP. Like my butt he lingers here. The blows are agonizing especially when he hits my nipples; which are rock hard... not helping! Suddenly he moves the whip to my crotch. The first hit makes me gasp and hold my breath. Then five sharp blows, one after the other, land squarely on my outstretched vagina. Then he stops and walks directly to the table.

I exhale with that guttural; "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

Darquesied returns with something that looks like a flashlight with a clear plastic probe on its end. The probe is about four inches long and a half inch around. He holds it in front of me then presses a button under his index finger. The probe turns to neon blue and I can see tiny sparks racing up and down the plastic. He touches it to my breast just beside the nipple.

"Iiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee..." The jolt tenses my whole body and the area he touched feels as though a hundred tiny rough fingers have reached into my breast and are attempting to tickle me hard from the inside. He moves to the other breast and hits the button. Each jolt makes me gasp hard and hold my breath. My body clenches and tries to force the fingers out like a constipated man who hasn't crapped for a week. He moves to one armpit then the other. Then back to my breast but right against the side of my nipple. "SHIT... SHIT... SHIT!!!"

He moves the wand to my belly button and pulls the trigger. "Guhddddddddddddd..." It feels like I am being punched in the gut with a bed of nails. Darquesied moves the probe to my crotch and slowly slides it in my vagina about two inches... and hits the button. My body clenches then immediately spasms uncontrollably. I cannot breathe at all. He releases the button but does not remove the probe. He looks into my eyes and I beg; "Please... no more!" He pulls the trigger again then releases and removes the probe. I can breathe again but gasping as though I had run 10 blocks. My heart and head are still pounding and I feel very warm. Darquesied kneels and begins to fiddle with the device on the floor beneath me.

I strain to look down and see a black box, about the size of a large breadbox. It has a rod projecting vertically from its centre pointed directly at my stretched out crotch. It is difficult to make out but the end of the rod appears to be fixed with a rubber dildo. Darquesied squeezes some sort of jelly out of a tube and applies it to the fixture then he uses a wheel on the side to raise the rod until it just touches my labia. Even this light touch causes me to clench. He adjusts the position a bit then continues to elevate the rod, slowly forcing it into my hole. It feels... not bad. I was already fairly well lubricated so it slides in smoothly and I know that under different circumstance I could really enjoy this thing.

"Does that hurt?" He asks softly.

I nod no before I realize what I am doing. Should I have said yes or would he just move it around until I said it was okay? Darquesied hits a switch on the box.

The probe moves in and out slowly. He has placed it so it doesn't go too deep, in fact... it is just right. The sensation is not entirely unpleasant. I close my eyes and I am moaning again but not the same as before; "Mmmmmmmmmm" Darquesied obviously knows what he's doing.

My eyes snap open as he touches that wand thing against my nipple. It's a good jolt but not as bad as before. He turns a little wheel and hits me again watching my eyes all the while. This jolt is less again and seems to augment the sensation of the dildo moving diligently in and out of my vagina. With a satisfied look he moves the wand down to my crotch. He touches it to my clit and pulls the trigger. "MMMMMMMMMMMM" My whole body clenches and it feels like the dildo is touching the inside of my entire abdomen. He hits the button with every plunge and releases with each withdrawal. I am getting very wet and that arousal has finally decided to attempt a landing.

He stops the activity with the wand and hooks it to his belt. Now he moves to the table and returns with what looks like a flashlight with a knobby ball on the end. Like the other toys he holds it in front of me and pulls the trigger. I can hear the distinctive buzz of a vibrator. Darquesied now kneels and hits another switch on the black box.

My breathing speeds up as I feel the dildo begin to vibrate. I can feel my heart begin to race even more, partly with anticipation of the orgasm beginning to emerge from some deep recess of my body. The torment of the whip has changed and it seems like it has now focused on my vagina. Everybody is in the pool!

Darquesied touches the other vibrator to my clit and hits the switch. My eyes close as if by reflex; "Ohhhhhhhhhhh... gawd". With his free hand he grabs the wand from his belt and touches it to my nipples; one then the other; with short pulls on the button. In my mind I can picture little bolts of lightning cascading across my breasts. My body clenches. He presses the vibrator harder against my clit. I gasp in hard and hold my breath. The orgasm comes out of nowhere. It is epic!

Darquesied reaches down to the box quickly and speeds up the dildo. I am trying to press against the vibrator but the ropes allow little movement. Sensing this Darquesied presses the vibrator harder and increases the speed. As I begin to come the spasms are monumental. I am completely out of control and my body is shuddering and pulling hard against the restraints. It feels like it will never stop and I don't want it to. Spasm after spasm seems to strike every muscle. The jolts to my nipples are stronger and longer and are in tune with the spasms. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Huge, noisy gasp of air and; "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

My vagina now becomes very sensitive and I twitch violently with the dildo's persistent plunges. Darquesied ceases his activity with the wand and removes the vibrator. He switches off the vibration of the dildo and slowly turns the speed down until it stops. Carefully he turns the knob to lower the dildo until it exits my hole and even this causes me to spasm. My mind is a fog of sounds and smells and sensations. I am so thoroughly drained I could sleep right here hanging from this frame. Through the fog I realize that Darquesied is speaking.

"... break now." I only catch the bit at the end.

"Huh?"

Speaking very softly he repeats; "I said that I know on the phone you said you wanted to go longer but I think we should take a full break now."

Weakly through the gag I agree; "Yes, please."

He has moved the device from beneath me and moved a platform in its place.

He stands in front of me and asks; "Can you lift yourself up a bit?"

I look into his eyes and he realizes the absurdity of the question; "Oh, of course... Pardon my hand"

He places his hand and forearm under my butt and lifts me then, with one sharp pull, undoes the finishing knot in the rope. Another two pulls and the rope is removed. He gently lowers me and immediately goes to the rightmost post and frees my ankle, supporting my leg as it lowers to the platform. Quickly he does the same with the left. Seeing that I am unable to stand, he moves into me and places his arm around my waist. He lifts me off the platform, reaches up and frees my wrists. My arms fall naturally around his neck. He picks up my legs with his free arm and carries me about twenty feet to a small room.

There is a lush sofa by the wall with a white, terry robe draped on it at one end. Darquesied places me gently on the robe and closes it around me. Kneeling, he carefully removes the ball gag then offers me some water, softly reminding me to take small sips. He removes the leather bracelets from my ankles then reaches through the robe and lifts my arms so he can remove the wrist bracelets. Lowering my arms he readjusts the robe to cover me. I realize that I am dripping wet with sweat from head to toe. Darquesied gets up and goes to another adjacent room. He returns in a minute and reaches out his hands to me. My legs are still shaky but I reach through the robe to take his hands and he gently pulls me to an unsteady standing position. He turns and with great care, supporting most of my weight, he guides me to the other room.

The room is a bathroom of sorts. Not a regular bathroom but more like one you might find in a spa. There is a beautiful, large open shower with the water already running. Darquesied leads me to it and then moves behind me and slips off the robe. I step into the shower and under the spray. The water is luscious, just the right temperature. The cascade is soft, like a warm rain—I could stay here forever.

I sense that Darquesied has stepped in to the shower with me. I turn my head a bit and see that he too is naked. It stands to reason that he would be terribly horny from the recent activities so I brace myself expecting that he plans to have his way with me right here. Instead he reaches to a shelf and grabs a shampoo bottle, squeezes out a glob then says; "Step back a bit please."