The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked herself that question and then thought, who really cared? She was enjoying it. It was a selfish need for her. She got to the mushroom. She knew that it was going to go inside her mouth soon, but just not at this instant. She had often told him by phone and chat that she wanted to make sure that she tasted every single inch of his cum shooter, and she was now keeping her word. A circle around the mushroom. Another circle for the road and over the top she went, never once taking her tongue off his meat. Every blue vein on top was now being given the same treatment the veins on the bottom were given. She got her tongue into the pubic hair line. Time to go back. This time on the sides. She finally stopped when she got to the head again and looked up. Oh yes, his face told her that he was enjoying it immensely.

"Oh Karla, are you sure you haven't sucked a dick in six years? You sure don't seem to be out of practice! Why don't you come into the van here and lie down so I can eat your pussy?" He did it, he actually volunteered to willingly give her oral! Her ex-hubby never volunteered. She always felt as if she was asking him to walk on hot coal when she had to make that request of him. But this was not her ex-husband. This was a stranger. But a stranger who had by words alone made her wet countless times. To her though they were just words. There was no way the words would ever be action. Not the least of which, his confession of his love of eating a woman. Especially if that woman was a fat woman, like she was. Why was she still outside the vehicle? With an eagerness of a child going to an ice cream parlor, Karla completely entered the vehicle. She suddenly became painfully aware again of what type of body she was presenting to this man. Her two hundred seventy-five pound body. He was urgently getting her into a position where the legs of that body would be spread. It is going to be over. He could not possibly want to do this.

Wait a minute! Where is his head goi....? Ooh. Bob was very, very happy right at this moment. His mouth was assuring her of this. Oh gosh. What had she been missing? She felt it. There was a long lick from the base of her love hole to the top. He hit it. He had it. The clit. He found it. She heard him moan. She echoed the sentiment. She looked down. She only saw the top of his head. But what that head was doing was truly benefiting her innermost being. He hit it again. She felt him as he put her clit on top of his tongue. Then he shivered as she felt his entire lips surrounded that clit of hers. A finger penetrated. Yes. Oh. Another finger. She bucked forcing his head back but he adapted, and quite professionally. Yes, he had most assuredly done this before.

She looked down again, and saw his back was raising up and down. She was neglecting his cock That was not a very nice thing for her to do. "Sweetie, bring your dick to my face. Get your cock back into my mouth!!" What kind of talk was she hearing herself say? A very willing way of talking. A very willing and liberating, non pitiful way of enjoyable talking. The enjoyment was enhanced with the arrival of Bob's dick to her lips. There was that mushroom again. This time, this time the mushroom went into her mouth. This time the mushroom kissed the back of her throat. She took the pleasure to squeeze and twist her own nipples, adding to an already overwhelming sensational feeling on her body. Gosh now what was he doing? Another finger? Ungh. What was this she was feeling? Was he really, yes he was sucking her clit she would suck a cock! Her mouth was sucking his dick, and her pussy now began to suck his tongue!!! Ah, this is making Karla crazy! Oh gosh--how deep can he go with that tongue? This was making her, oh yeah it is going to--oh gosh, he was moving faster! His sucking, his licking, his fingering. Karla was going to... "AARRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!Ohhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm!!!!Oohhhh!!!"

For a brief second, Bob allowed himself to think that there could have been people in the surrounding area who heard that murderous scream coming from this young nympho underneath him. It didn't matter. He didn't stop. This was a good thing to him. Another opportunity for him to have the experience of a woman crushing his tongue with her orgasm. He helped cause that. He was proud of his achievement. He felt her start to tug at his hair. Was it an effort to20stop him? "Do you need me to stop?"

"Yes!" Karla responded in a sultry voice. "But only because I want to be fucked. I want this sweet tasting cock in my cunt right now!!!" Bob's body could not respond to the request fast enough for him. A swift turn around. A grab of his dick. A look at his damsel. "What position?"

"You see me on my back don't you?"

A good answer. He put himself in between her legs. He looked into the eyes of this wanton lusting woman. "Here I go! Enjoy." Enjoy? Ha!!! Did he say enjoy?? It was way beyond mere enjoyment for her at this point. It was an awakening! Here he goes. A feeling felt, but most wanted. There is the head of the dick. Entrance. Mmm. Inching. More. Still some to go. Pubic hair meets pubic hair. Complete. Definitely a full pussy. Too long for this feeling. Too damn fucking long. She was never going to deny herself this feeling again. There were men who could make her feel sensual. Men who allowed her to be sexual. She was moaning below one now. "Oh Bobby, fuck me!!!! Yes, too long since I have been screwed!" Those walls of her were revitalized. It was not just her pussy that felt the intensity of the pumping. It was everything. The entire wonderful beautifully sensuous two hundred seventy-five pound of a remorsefully free body was enjoying every inch the man touched in her. This was not going to go on for a really long time. She knew this. She had already had two orgasms. She had never accomplished that even with her vibrator! She wanted the feeling of cumming around a dick again. Would that be possible? This

man had not cum yet. But he wasn't doing anything that would prevent him from cumming. Could he hold off, for a while longer? She came twice already. Wait a minute, she thought, he will have other opportunities to fuck me. Yes, that was a decision she would make right here, right now. He had already brought her to twice as many orgasm she had had in a long time. There was no guarantee she could accomplish another one. Now was the time to return to him. "Bob?"

"Yes?"

" I want you to cum."

"You want me to cum?"

"Yes! Fuck me hard till you empty your balls!"

"Where do you want me to cum, Karla? Where?"

She thought. She smiled. She answered. "Right where you are Bobby! I want you to allow every single drop of cum to enter my cunt, right where your dick already is." Faster friction, harder grunts.

"Are you sure that is where you want my cum? Are you sure I can cum in your pussy?"

"Oh yes! I am unable to get pregnant, and I want you to cum there!"

Faster. Deeper. She remembered from the past this feeling. She remembered the dick suddenly seeming to get a little wider. Longer even. That seemed to be the sensation she felt with Bob's dick, longer. Wait. That was not his dick getting longer, was it?

"I am...."

"Oh yeah baby!! Empty it!!"

What in the world was she feeling there???

..."going to...."

"Cum on baby! Cum on!"

Oh, it couldn't be? Could it?

"...I am Cummmmmmiinnngggg!"

"Oh. Oh gosh baby...!!! Sooo am IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!."

She felt his first spurt, but that was the only spurt she felt. The rest of his shot was being overshadowed by something else. Karla had had many orgasms during her lifetime, but this? This was not an orgasm. This was an explosion. This was a reenactment of Hiroshima. Live and personal. It was an event that did not allow her the opportunity to scream this time. She needed what breath she had in order to breathe. She knew quite a few things now. She knew exactly where her fallopian tubes were. She knew exactly where her ovaries where. She felt every fiber of her body. This, this was a glorious thing. She was cumming on a cock, and a cock was cumming inside of her. She vaguely had a mere thought that she hoped she was not choking Bob. They both whimpered. And as if on cue they both concluded. And they both sighed.

Yes he did cum. A lot. It was running down the back of her ass now. This is not going to be forgotten. She became self conscious. Realizing that this man was only going to be a one night stand. He had gotten what he wanted from her. An easy piece of ass. And now he will never even be on the chat site anymore. What the heck was she saying? She just spent the last hour or so murdering her pity party. Did she really want to put herself back in prison by resurrecting the dead?

"Bobby?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to know, I am so glad I met you."

"And I you, Karla. I will forever be grateful that I have been graced with the knowledge of your existence!"

"If that is the case, will you let me exist in your life forev..."

Ring! Ring!

A most familiar but definitely unwanted sound to her ears. "Oh damn!

"That is my cell phone!" She hurriedly reached for her purse. "I am sorry, I told my mom to call me only in case of an emergency. I guess that case came up!" Ring.

"Oh don't worry. But I do hope everything is all right!"

Finally she was able to rescue the phone from her purse. "Hello? Please make this important, Mom!"

"Uh? hello?"

It was not her Mom's voice, it was a man's. But it did seem to be a familiar one. "Is this Karla?" A male's voice. Where did she know this voice from?

"Um, yes. Who is this please?"

"Oh Karla! I am glad you are all right! I know I was late, and I thought I missed you, but I saw the car you described, and..."

"Saw the car I...?" A realization. This man she was with, never once called himself Robert. "...Uh, who is this?"

"You are a funny lady, aren't you? This is Robert. I am in the parking lot of the Club right now! Hey are you within walking distant? I have the key to a hotel..."

12