The Arrangement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,502 Followers

He smiled broadly. This little arrangement of theirs was getting more interesting by the minute. He wondered for a moment what she would say if he suggested they continue this in his bed. But the shocked look in her green eyes when she opened them halted the brash words half way up his throat.

"Yes, well, I guess it is a good thing that we did not have an audience for that," she said. Her voice was deeper and more throaty. Another sign of his affects on her, he hoped.

Daniel chuckled and leaned his forehead against hers. Even though the erotic spell was broken, he was reluctant somehow to give up the close contact of his hand about her waist, their bodies touching intimately. It was just as well, the woman know how strongly she was effecting him.

Because despite her words earlier, he had every intention of 'rushing' certain things. The sooner this marriage was real, the better as far as he was concerned. And from the looks of things, Jill had no real objections to his touch either.

"We should probably go to bed," she stammered. Her cheeks flamed a deep red and her free hand flew to her mouth. "I didn't mean. I mean..." she stammered.

Daniel chuckled as he brought her hand from where it still rested on his shoulder to his lips. He brushed a gentle kiss across her knuckles. "I know what you meant." With a devilish grin he could not stop himself from adding, "But the other has real possibilities too. Don't you think?"

Jill blushed before twisting to the side and escaping his grasp. "Tomorrow is a big day. We should both try and get some sleep," she said as she practically raced from the confines of the small room.

"Sweet dreams," Daniel could not help himself from teasing as he watched that generous back side retreat, swaying softly beneath the soft material of the dress.

Oh yes, this little arrangement was most definitely looking up, he thought.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,502 Followers