The Arrangement Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a last looked round and said 'Hopefully I will not be sleeping in this room again. As long as I don't get fired' she said with a smile.

'You'd better behave yourself and do as you are told then, hadn't you?' I said smiling back at her.

'Yes boss, no boss, three bags full boss.' She said demurely.

'Mmm,' I said 'you will definitely get my three bags full.'

She laughed and said 'I'll just have to make sure that you keep filling that bag up for me.' And she kissed me, pushing her tongue between my lips, and ran her hand over my crotch making by cock jerk against her fingers 'Mmm, that's what I mean' she said.

We kissed for a while, while Mel stroked my cock through my trousers before I reluctantly broke the kiss and said 'There is a cab waiting for us and I am starving, but I can't wait to get you back home tonight.'

'Are you looking forward to fucking my mouth and watching me swallow that huge load of hot cum that you are making for me?' She asked.

I groaned and my cock jerked against her hand in response and she smiled and said 'Good, so am I. Let's go eat.'

With that she picked up her bag and headed for the door.

As we walked down the corridor I took the bag from her and walked with it in front of the huge bulge in my trousers and she laughed. I could see she was equally turned on, her nipples were very prominent through her blouse, but it did not seem to bother her. Luckily we did not bump into anyone on the way back to the cab and I got into the back with the bag on my lap. Mel had a large, proud smile on her face.

The restaurant was quiet, being a Wednesday, and we got shown to a table for two straight away. The waitress came over to take our drinks order. Mel said 'Hi Alex, I didn't know you worked here.' I was confused for a moment then realised Mel was talking to the waitress.

The waitress replied 'Hey Mel, yeah I've only been working here for a couple of weeks. How are you doing? Are you still doing the DVDs and stuff?'

'No, that didn't work out. In fact I just started a new job, this is my boss. Alex, meet Alex.' Alex held out her hand and I shook it politely.

'What's the job?' Alex asked.

Mel did not miss a beat and said 'Bit of everything really isn't it Alex? Round the house, in the office, whatever he needs me to do. I only started today and I'm really enjoying it, and I get taken out to dinner on my first day!' She said brightly.

Alex said 'Well that's really good.' To me she said 'Don't I know you? Do you work on campus? Your face is familiar.'

'I'm actually a student.' I said.

'Really?' She asked. 'That is so cool. Anyway, I'd better get on with my job. Would you like something to drink?'

I said to Mel that I would stick to red wine and she said that would be good for her too. I looked down the wine list and ordered a full bodied Italian that I had had there previously.

The wine arrived and Alex poured two glasses and we decided what to order. Mel had the spaghetti carbonara and I went for Penne alla funghi.

Mel ran her foot up between my legs until she reached my crotch, where she gently curled her toes around to caress my cock. 'Just making sure you keep making lots of hot cum for me.' She said quietly. 'I can't wait. I just realised that I must have ordered the carbonara because I needed something hot, creamy and salty to fill my mouth.' She put a fork full of spaghetti in her mouth and a stray peace dangled down to her chin. She sucked and it quickly disappeared between her lips. A drop of sauce flicked off and landed on her cheek next to her mouth. I sat mesmerised as she chewed and swallowed then took a sip of her wine, our eyes locked together. I nervously pointed to the same place on my face that the drop of sauce was on hers. She reached out her tongue, but she could not reach it so she put her finger tip to it, wiped it off her cheek and looked at the tip of her finger. She sensuously put it her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean, closing her eyes with a dreamy look on her face.

Her show and her foot curling and uncurling against my now solid shaft almost had me cumming then and there. I could feel the pre-cum oozing out of the end of my cock and I prayed that I did not have a damp patch on my trousers.

'Jesus Mel!' I said under my breath 'You make so fucking horny!'

She simply smiled, wiggled her toes and said 'I know. Just trying to keep my boss happy.'

We sat and ate the rest of the meal, chatting and laughing quietly. She kept her bare foot against my cock for the duration of the meal, if she felt me getting soft then she would stroke it. At one point as she brought me back to full erection she said 'I wish that was my hand, I'd love to be playing with your hard cock right now, watching that pre-cum making your shaft all slippery.'

The food I had in my mouth caught in my throat and I had to take a sip of wine to stop from choking. All I could think was it was a good job I was fit, otherwise my blood pressure would be giving me a heart attack.

Managing to look both innocent and concerned Mel asked, 'Are you okay? Something gone down the wrong way?'

I regained my composure and said 'Please try not to make me choke, you don't want to kill your new boss on your first day do you?'

The rest of the meal went without incident, but when we left I had to make sure I carried Mel's bag again. She tried to insist, with a wicked grin on her face but I gave her a stern look and she let go of the handle and said innocently, 'That's very kind of you.'

We got in the cab and I decided to get a bit of revenge and put my hand on her bare thigh. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I ran my hand up her thigh and she clamped her thighs together, trapping my hand. She whispered fiercely 'No way buster. I'm still tender there and I dread to think what would happen if I let you get your magic fingers in there.'

I leant closer to her and whispered 'I just want to touch, I promise not to do anything.'

She looked into my eyes then made her decision and relaxed her thighs. I ran my hand up her thigh until my little finger was nestled between her wet pussy lips and she closed her thighs again, though not as tight this time. She put her hands on my arm and her head on my shoulder. She spoke quietly so the cab driver couldn't hear us 'Alex, you don't have to make me cum every time.'

I looked at her but she did not turn to look at me. I was confused and said 'I love making you cum. Why would I not want you to get the same pleasure as me? That's just selfish and I don't think of myself as a selfish person.'

She sighed and turned to looked at me 'I know you're not. But sometimes I like to...hmm...be used. That's part of my fantasy, do you understand what I mean? I hoped that would be how this worked, you know you need release, and I do it for you. I like the idea that I get the choice sometimes if I want it, but sometimes I just want you to use me for your own needs and not what you think mine are.'

'I think I understand you.' I replied slowly. 'But that causes me a bit of a problem. How will I know when that is?'

She just shook her head in a resigned way and said 'You are a bit of a dork sometimes for someone who is supposed to be clever.'

'Did I just miss something?' I asked.

At that point she pushed my hand from between her legs and said 'We're home.' and I looked out of the window and saw we were entering the drive to the house.

We got out and I paid the driver, remembering, though a little vaguely, doing this only two nights previously.

I got my keys out and walked toward the door, Mel took her bag and held my hand as we walked up to the door. 'You'll know when I need to cum,' she said 'because I will tell you.'

I stopped and nodded my head and said 'Seems reasonable.'

I opened the door and cancelled the alarm and Mel went through to the living room. I walked in after her and she was undoing her blouse as she walked over to the drinks cabinet. She poured a Glenlivet and added a couple of ice cubes from the little freezer.

She handed me the drink and pushed me gently to one of the large leather chairs. I started to ask her if she was having a drink but she just put her finger to my lips. I sat in the chair and she stepped away from me and looked through the CDs next to the media centre. She chose one put it on and the strains of Simply Red came through the speakers.

She swayed her way back toward me taking off her blouse and unzipping her skirt as she went. She stepped out of her shoes and skirt and stepped between my legs, bending to kiss me and pushing me back and down into the seat. She knelt down and reached for my zip, looking into my eyes and running her tongue round her lips as she slowly, gently, pulled the zip down.

I thought I saw the saw the scene she was trying to create and I kept my face expressionless as I took a sip of whiskey from my glass. My guess was obviously correct as her eyelids lowered slightly with lust and a little shudder went through her body.

She gently reached into my trousers and took my straining cock from the folds of my boxers and ran her hand up and down the shaft, feeling it. She leaned forward slightly and rubbed my glans over first one nipple then the other, smearing them with my pre-cum, making them very hard. She shuddered again then she put her tits either side of my cock and moved them up and down, squeezing and rolling her slippery nipples between her finger and thumb as she moved. It was a fantastic feeling with her soft tits enveloping my hot, hard shaft but as she looked up at me and our eyes met, I just took another sip from my glass.

She released my cock from its silken embrace and lowered her mouth to suck one of my balls into her mouth then she kissed all the way up my shaft from base to tip. It was all I could do not to groan out loud.

Mel then raised herself up slightly and lowered her mouth all the way to the base my shaft, deep throating me in one smooth move. I couldn't help myself, my body stiffened and I raised my hips, forcing my cock deeper into her mouth and I groaned for release. She stayed like that for a couple of seconds then she started to move up and down, not going so deep now and able to kneel back down and make eye contact again.

There was no way that I could hold back for long after that and I soon stiffened again as I was about to cum. She saw that I was close and moved her lips back up my shaft so just the tip was between them and moved her hand slowly but expertly up and down my jerking cock as I sent load after load into her hot mouth. I watched her keep swallowing each load down and she stayed like that until my cock stopped twitching in her hand, still keeping eye contact. She let go of my cock with her lips and gently squeezed and ran her hand up my deflating cock and gently licked the last drop of cum from the tip.

I said, gasping, 'That was very good, thank you.'

'I'm glad you enjoyed it. Is there anything else? Can I get you a fresh drink?' she said quite formally.

'Yes please, that would be excellent. And perhaps you could put on a little show for me?' I suggested.

'What sort of show?'

'Well I could not fail to notice that you got quite turned on while providing your services. Doesn't that leave you a little frustrated?'

'A little.' She said warily, seeing where this might be going.

'Perhaps you could masturbate in front of me while I finish my drink. I would very much like to see you bring yourself to orgasm if you could manage it.'

'If that is what you would like, then I can try.' She replied demurely but with a definite glint in her eye. I could see she liked the idea of getting herself of as part of a show that I had requested from her.

She took my glass and poured another measure of whiskey and added ice. She handed it back to me and I saw that she had an ice cube in her hand.

She moved away from me toward the centre of the room, but I reached and caught her hand and said 'No, stay close, I want to see everything that you do.'

She stood about three feet in front of me and started to sway in time with the music, a little self consciously at first. She put the ice cube up to her throat and moved it down between her breasts, leaving a wet trail on her hot skin. She moved it over to first one nipple then the other, moving it around each one in turn, making them stand out and her areolas pucker up. She lowered the ice cube to her between her legs and rubbed her finger tip on it before applying her finger to her clitoris. She groaned in pleasure and did it again. She then opened her legs slightly and ran the ice cube gently up and down her pussy lips. She looked at me and leaned forward, dropping the now diminished ice cube into my glass where it rested in my hand on the chair arm.

I took a drink from my glass, I was certain I could taste the slight smoky undertone of her musk and if anything it added to the flavour of the drink. I raised my eyebrow and nodded my appreciation. This had the effect of making some kind of switch with Mel and as I took another sip of my drink she pushed two fingers into her pussy, all self consciousness now evaporated. She reached up and squeezed and rolled her nipples with one hand and slid two wet fingers of the other in and out of her pussy, swaying her hips now, milking her fingers.

Our eyes were locked as she watched me sip the enhanced drink and I watched her pleasure herself. Her eyes were half closed but held mine with an intensity that burned to my soul. She lowered her hand so that she could rub her clit while her fingers filled her pussy and I could tell she was approaching her orgasm. Her nipples hardened and a pink flush crept up her neck and then she was cumming, her juices pouring from her pussy. Her legs started to go and I stood up to put an arm round her shoulders as shuddered through her orgasm, her eyes now closed.

She took her fingers from her pussy and stood up, closing her legs so that she could support herself and pulling away from me to stand on her own, her breathing ragged but calming. There was a sheen of sweat on her skin and her hair hung over her left eye.

She looked at me and said 'Thank you for supporting me. Was that the sort of thing you wanted to see?'

She was still in character and I replied 'Yes, that was excellent, well done. I can see that I shall be requesting that show quite often. Perhaps you can do that before I cum next time and I'll be able to show my appreciation in a more...erm...obvious way.'

'Yes, I think I would like that.'

I smiled at her and she smiled back and then we started laughing. I took her hand and I sat back down in the chair and pulled her onto my lap and we kissed. She pushed the hair out of her eyes and shivered so I held her close and she snuggled in.

I took a drink from my glass and she looked up at me and asked 'Does that really taste nice?'

I replied 'It tastes even nicer than it usually does, you can do that whenever you want to.'

She took it off me and took a sip. She pulled a face and said 'I don't really like whiskey and I can't tell the difference' which made us both laugh.

We sat like that until I finished my drink then I suggested that we go up to bed. She nodded sleepily and stood up on unsteady legs. I stood and took her hand and led her up the stairs to our first night together. She fell asleep almost immediately, exhausted, her head on my shoulder, leg and arm resting across me. I lay like that for a while, listening to her breathing, thinking back over the last few days then gently fell into a deep sleep with the smell of Mel's perfume filling my nostrils and dreams.

Chapter 3 -- There May be Trouble Ahead.

The next morning I woke early as per my usual routine. I was disorientated for a minute, trying to place what was different and then the previous nights memories flooded back and my heart soared and I smiled as I turned to look at the sleeping form of Mel beside me. We had moved during the night and her head was now on the pillow next to mine, her hair slightly covering her beautiful elfin face, her arm across my chest. I considered waking her up and filling her pussy with my morning glory, but watching her sleep so soundly, I decided to let her sleep for a while, after all it was not even seven o'clock.

I gently moved her arm and she stirred. I waited for her to settle again and got out of bed and headed for the gym. I did 5km on the ergometer, 7km on the running machine then finished off with 25 lengths of the pool.

I dried off and went back up to the room to shave and shower. I was finishing my shave when Mel appeared, still sleepy, and tottered past to the toilet, patting me on the bottom as she passed me. She reappeared as I rinsed my face and hugged my back as I stood at the sink. I turned and returned her hug, and said 'Good morning. How are you feeling? Did you sleep okay?'

'I feel great and I slept like a log thank you. I hope you didn't want to christen your bed with me last night, I was completely out of it.'

I moved some stray strands of hair from across her face and kissed her tenderly. 'I had nothing left to give you last night.' I said softly.

She smiled sleepily up at me and asked 'Do I get to keep my job then?'

I laughed and said 'No complaints so far. I'm just heading for a shower are you joining me? I like having a back scrubber to reach those hard to reach places.'

She replied 'I would love to. I hope you aren't calling me a scrubber.'

'Only a back scrubber.' I laughed.

She sniffed my shoulder, obviously waking up now. 'You smell of swimming pools, how long have you been up?' she asked.

'About an hour.' I replied. 'I have to keep my fitness levels up if yesterday is anything to go by.'

'I didn't even hear you get up, I was dead to the world. Do you get up and train every day?' She asked.

'Most days. I did contemplate waking you and getting you to do something with my morning glory, but you looked so peaceful and happy that I decided to let you sleep.'

She laughed and said 'I don't mind doing that occasionally but I'm not really a morning person. Though that is a nice way to be woken up if I do have to wake up, just don't expect a lot of input!'

I smiled at her and said 'As long as I know. Right, shower time. Are you joining me or not?'

'You get it going and I'll be there in a jiffy.' She said and let go of me and headed for the door.

I started the shower and set it at the right temperature and stepped in, turning slowly, letting the sprays play over my body. A few seconds later Mel reappeared outside the cubicle doing something to her hair.

She stepped into the cubicle wearing a pink shower cap and said 'Before you take the piss, all I'm going to say is that it saves me having to spend ages doing my hair if I get it wet. And as we have a lecture at ten thirty this morning it means you have more time doing things with me. Your call, shower cap or no shower cap?'

'I wasn't going to say a word!' I said with a smile 'And as long as you don't get into the shower wearing something that stops me getting to your lips, tits and pussy then I really don't mind.'

'And what exactly do you have in mind for my lips, tits and pussy?' she enquired as she reached for the shower gel.

I bent and kissed her and took the shower gel from her. I said 'I'm going to start by kissing your lips.' As I spoke I cupped my hand and poured shower gel into it. 'Then I'm going to wash you, and play with your perfect tits.' I started soaping up her tits, squeezing and gently twisting her nipples and she groaned. 'And when you are good and ready I'm going to fill your pussy with my cock as I lean you against that wall and fuck you from behind.'

I carried on washing her from head to toe then handed her the shower gel. She was turned on, her nipples hard and sticking proudly out, her pussy lips unfurled, I could clearly see her pink inner lips.