The Art Dealer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina moved over and straddled William's face as she watched her husband licking that beautiful organ. She was getting hotter by the minute as she watched Jon begin to nurse on the head as he tugged the huge balls. She put her hard clit on William's talented mouth and had him suck it as she longingly watched Jon suck the thick organ as she couldn't wait to suck on it herself. William's penis tasted wonderful and Jon was enjoying himself immensely as he nursed on the swollen crown and was rewarded with drops of delicious precum every once in a while. Then he started to take him deep and relaxed his throat muscles so that he could take as much of the beautiful tool as possible. He had his mouth covering three quarters of the shaft and his throat muscles were milking it each time he swallowed around it and William started to moan as he sucked Tina's clit. She cried out that it felt wonderful when he moaned as it caused fabulous vibrations on her clit as he was giving her a beautiful hum job. Jon was totally lost as he held the thick penis deep down his throat. He felt wonderful and at peace with the world with that gorgeous hunk of meat in his mouth and could have sucked him like that forever except that William's cock suddenly swelled and began shooting spurts of cream down his throat which he had to gulp down at first until he backed off a bit and sucked on the head so that he could taste the cum before swallowing it. Just as he sucked the last delicious drops from the throbbing penis, Tina cried out in orgasm and bore down on William's face as she flooded him with her juices.

Just as she started to come back down to earth, there was a knock on the door and Philippe asked if he could come in. Jon told him to enter and he smiled broadly when he saw William on the bed with us since he had sent William in just for that purpose. William asked if he would be needed anymore and Philippe told him to get dressed and go back to work and they would call if they needed him again. As William got dressed, both Jon and Tina made it a point to walk over to him and thank him for giving them so much pleasure. He replied that the feeling was mutual and looked forward to their calling him whenever they wished, no matter what time of the day or night. Then he smiled and took his leave as Philippe asked them if they enjoyed their morning thus far as he has plans for them to enjoy the rest of the day the same way. He noticed that Jon's cock was rock hard and asked if he could have his morning drink. Jon smiled and nodded and said he thought he'd never ask as he opened his thighs and exposed his cock and balls to him. Philippe lay down between his legs and played with the full, tight ball sac and then ran his fingers up the thick pole and all around as he tweaked the head and began to lick and suck on the tight balls, one at a time, and run his tongue all over them as he drew on each. Then he worked his tongue up to the base of the penis and all around it as he slowly moved up to the crown. He flicked his tongue out to capture a drop of precum as it oozed out the slit in the head and became addicted to its flavor. He nursed on the head of Jon's throbbing cock and feasted on the large amount of precum he got.

As he lost himself in sucking Jon, there was a knock on the door and Tina told whoever it was to come in. Ghislaine walked in with a big smile as she saw her husband having his favorite breakfast starter and she took off her robe and snuggled in Tina's arms as they watched their husbands having sex. That was something that turned them both on tremendously and they started to make love to each other with their hands as they watched with rapture on their faces. Finally, Ghislaine asked if Tina would feed her some breakfast also and she lay back immediately and opened her sexy thighs revealing her gorgeous crotch. Ghislaine got down and looked at the beautiful flower before her. It had pretty, delicate petals that were wavy and full and surrounded a beautiful, pink opening that was wet, shiny and delicious looking. Then she saw the pink organ peeking out from the folds of its hiding place and couldn't resist taking the little button between her lips and sucking it so she dipped her head and clasped her lips tightly around the erect clit and ran her tongue back and forth over it as Tina began to moan and move her hips in a slow fucking motion against the talented mouth that was giving her such fantastic pleasure. She looked up when she heard Jon cry out that he was cumming and saw him holding Philippe's head to his cock as he pumped load after load of cum into Philippe's voracious mouth and had it gulped down until he ran dry and his organ ceased pumping juice. The sight of her husband feeding Philippe his cum, was enough to send her over the edge and she grabbed Ghislaine's head and pushed her cunt against the hungry mouth as she shook in orgasm and fed her juices to the wonderful mouth that was sending her off to other worlds.

Both of them got up about the same time and thanked Jon and Tina for a wonderful pre-breakfast drink and suggested that they have some of the coffee that was waiting on the table. They sat down around the table and sipped the delicious coffee as Philiipe told them that he wanted them to meet a group of his closest friends this afternoon since Jon and Tina would be leaving tonight. Tina looked at Jon as she told him that they both would be delighted and Philippe suggested that they meet with his friends around 2 pm and then go back to the chateau around 6 so that they could finish packing and make their 9 pm flight. Then Philippe asked Jon if it would be possible to see the sculptures since they would be passing right by Sidney's offices. Jon pulled out his cell and called Sidney and made arrangements for them to be there at 1 pm so that they would have time to look at the works and be where they had to be by 2. Since it was getting late, they decided to shower and get dressed and meet in front of the house at 12:30. Philippe told them to dress very casually since we probably would be naked for most of the day anyway.

As we left our room, they were coming down the hall and the four of us went downstairs and climbed into the waiting limo. Pierre got us through the heavy downtown traffic quickly and we arrived at our destination a little early. Sidney greeted us at the main door and showed us into the conference room where the sculptures were still on the table draped as before. Jon walked over to the other side of the table and removed the drape covering the first one with a flourish as he watched the expressions on both Philippe's and Ghislaine's faces. They were mesmerized by the erotic beauty of the work and were enthralled with each piece as he displayed it to them. He was giving them a running commentary on each work as to age, area, etc. but when he reached the last one, which was the volcanic stone sculpture of the young man sucking the large cock, Philippe let out a gasp and after staring at it for a long time, announced that he wanted to own it at any price and Jon told him it was his and they would work out the details later. He told Sidney to crate the sculpture immediately and deliver it to Philippe's chateau as soon as possible and then pack the other two and ship them out also.

As they were driven to their destination, Jon settled the price for the sculpture with Philippe who told him he would give him a check when they got back home tonight. Jon was in a very good mood since he had given Philippe a very fair price and still made a considerable amount of money on the deal and he had two more which he knew he would sell quickly as soon as he returned home. Philippe told them that they were going to the home of a male couple who were bisexual and are the leading hair stylists in Monte Carlo. He told them that he was sure they would both like them as they are not only good looking with terrific personalities but are both very well equipped. He said that of the 8 couples in their group only three were in town this week besides themselves. One of the couples were Dutch from South Africa originally and very good in bed and the other was a very young married couple of 18 and 20 who had recently been introduced to their group by one of their friends who had met them while on vacation in the Bahamas. He told them that they were phenomenal lovers and could go for hours and hours without tiring.

They pulled up in front of a large fieldstone house on a ledge overlooking the sea with a magnificent view of the harbor and the city all the way up the huge mountain. A very good looking guy came out the door to greet us and Philippe introduced him as Claude. Jon shook his hand warmly and felt some very good vibes as he did and was comfortable with him at once. Claude led them inside as another very good looking man with a magnificent build approached them and Philippe introduced Claude's partner, Marcello. Jon got the same reaction when he shook his hand also and they were led into a large sitting room which had floor to ceiling windows looking out at the harbor. A very attractive couple who looked to be in their late 40's rose from the couch to greet them as they walked in and Jon saw that the guy was about 2 inches taller than him and his wife was just about his height. They were both a little heavy also but not overly so and she had absolutely huge breasts with cleavage that he felt like diving into. They were introduced to Greta and Paul and then the doorbell rang and Claude returned with a beautiful young couple who looked like two innocent virgins. They were both built beautifully and Jon could see the outlines of an absolutely gorgeous, sexy body under her thin, short dress. Philippe introduced them to Jorge and Anna and, with a smile, told them that they were originally from Rio de Janeiro and that they should watch out for them as they could easily wear them out in no time.

Claude announced that the party should start right now and led the way by starting to remove his clothes. Everyone followed suit and, as Jon took off his last piece of clothing and turned to walk away, Claude walked up to him and grasped his penis and lightly stroked it as he said he would like to get better acquainted. Jon looked down and saw one of the most beautiful cocks he had ever seen hanging, half hard and swaying from side to side. He took it in his hand and it felt hot and very much alive and he let himself be led into a bedroom where Claude lay down and beckoned him to get into a 69 position so that they could rest their heads on each other's thighs and get to know one another. Jon looked at the beautiful, thick penis in front of him and ran his fingers over the hard shaft and down over his full balls then he couldn't resist any longer and leaned forward and took the tip of the head between his lips and slipped the tip of his tongue into the tiny slit as he nursed on the sloped meat. When Claude closed his warm mouth over Jon's throbbing organ, Jon left this world and went into another immediately. Having his penis sucked while he was sucking this delicious cock was heaven and he never wanted the sensations to end. They were both lost in sucking each other when Anna came into the room with Philippe and they lay down on the bed to watch as they played with each other's organs. Anna mentioned that nothing turned her on more than watching men sucking each other and that she loved watching her husband suck cock and managed to supply him with plenty of them so that she could watch.

Jon was getting even more turned on by what she was saying and it seemed that it effected Claude the same way as they both started to moan and approach climax together. Jon's cock felt wonderful as Claude sucked him and then suddenly, he felt the beautiful penis in his mouth explode and begin shooting spurts of cum onto his tongue in spasm after spasm. He gulped down each delicious load and then his organ began shooting gobs of cream into Claude's voracious mouth and both of them came together and went together until they sucked every drop from their balls. When their last spasms ended, both Philippe and Anna applauded them and told them they had put on a great show and had gotten them in the perfect mood for a good fuck. Anna got down on her back and spread her gorgeous legs and reached for Philippe's erection to guide it into her cunt. When the crown disappeared inside she gasped and told him to fill her up with his manhood and fuck her hard. He pushed in deeper and with each inch she moaned and begged for more until he finally shoved the rest inside and began fucking her with hard long strokes which had her thrashing around and crying out in passion.

Even though Jon had just cum, the sight of the two of them enjoying themselves so much had him horny again and when Anna turned her head and saw his thick, semi-erect penis, she asked him to please bring it to her so that she could make love to it. He needed no prodding and got up and placed his knees on either side of her chest and fed her the head of his organ to suck. Her mouth felt wonderful around his penis and she sucked him to one high after another, sometimes giving him a hum job when Philippe prodded certain areas of her pussy and got her moaning loud. He was virtually in another world as she took him away with her talented mouth and tongue. He had had his eyes closed as he experienced the sensations she was giving him and suddenly he felt something brush against his lips and opened his eyes to see a gorgeous, thick erection staring him in the face and looked up to see Jorge smiling down at him as he gently slapped Jon's face with his tool. Jon couldn't resist the beautiful organ and quickly captured the crown between his lips and ran his tongue back and forth across the little slit and as far as he could go inside while he drew deeply on the swollen head. Jorge leaned back and offered more of his organ for sucking as he grasped Jon's head in his hands and began to slow fuck him while Jon sucked deeply on the thick shaft and head. Jon was enjoying every moment as he wasn't anywhere near orgasm and knew he could continue like this for a long time before cumming, so he experienced every sensation he was getting from sucking the delicious penis in his mouth as well as the fabulous job Anna was doing with her talented mouth and hands.

Then Anna started to moan and gasp as she sucked his cock and from what he could hear, it sounded like she was having one hell of an orgasm as Philippe pounded his beautiful penis into her cunt. Jorge began encouraging his wife while she was in orgasm as he told her exactly what Jon was doing to his cock. Then Philippe cried out that he was going to cum and he buried himself deeply in her vagina as his cock erupted and started pumping streams of hot cum into her. When she felt the splash of hot cum against her cervix, she went into another instant orgasm and drew deeply on his organ all through it. He was in heaven as he sucked Jorge's thick erection while Anna held his thickness deep down her throat and milked the shaft every time she swallowed. Jorge was starting to breathe heavy and was stroking into his mouth in long deep thrusts so that Jon would suck him from the tip of the crown down to his roots and when he felt Jorge's body tense he prepared himself for the feast to come. The cock in his mouth suddenly swelled and began shooting streams of cum onto his tongue. He sucked deeply on the shaft as he was fed load after load of delicious tasting cum which he gulped down and then looked for more. Jorge slowly removed his penis from Jon's mouth as he thanked him profusely for such a wonderful blowjob. Jon lifted himself off Anna's face and Philippe pulled his organ from her cunt and a steady flow of cum juices started running out of her vagina.

The five of them talked for a few moments as they relaxed and then Jon and Philippe went back into the sitting room where he saw Tina bent over a table with Paul fucking her from behind as Marcello fed her his cock to suck. It was a very sexy sight and he stood there with his cock hard watching them. Greta walked up to him and said she loved to watch her husband fuck another woman and that it turned her on tremendously so Jon asked her if she would like his cock inside her while they both watched their spouses have fun. In answer, she lay down on her back on the couch opposite the threesome and held out her arms to him. She was a very inviting woman. She was a big woman but her body, although a little meaty, was firm and very sexy looking. She pulled him down on top of her and he fit the head of his erection to her hole and pushed it inside to her squeals of pleasure. When he worked his organ deep inside her, they turned their heads and watched the threesome again, making remarks from time to time and guessing who would cum first. Her cunt felt wonderful and as they lay there and watched, her pussy would milk his organ, and send shivers of pleasure throughout his body. While they watched, Philippe walked over and tapped Marcello on the shoulder and asked if he could please cut in. Marcello gallantly withdrew his penis from Tina's hungry mouth and Philippe immediately replaced it with his and Tina went back to sucking cock again.

Marcello walked over to Jon and Greta with his huge erection standing out before him and swaying back and forth as he moved. Both Jon and Greta reached up for the beautiful penis and both of them ran their hands all over his cock and balls and slowly drew it close enough so that they could both lick it and suck it. Greta would hold the thick shaft in her hand and guide the head to Jon's mouth so that he could suck it a while and then he would take it and guide it to her mouth and they were going back and forth sucking the swollen shaft. While she was sucking the cock, he licked and sucked Marcello's big, tight balls and they would switch off every once in a while for variety and while they sucked, they were slow fucking each other and both were in another world. Marcello suddenly groaned as Jon was drawing deeply on his swollen cockhead and the first spurt of cum shot into his mouth. He quickly swallowed it and passed the jerking organ to Greta so she could suck up the next spurt and they passed it back and forth until Marcello's balls were totally empty and he had to collapse as his legs wouldn't support him anymore.

As Jon fucked Greta he watched Paul fucking Tina and the more he looked at him, the more he realized that wanted to fuck him especially while he was fucking his wife. Greta noticed him looking at Paul and asked if he was interested in fucking him and when Jon told her that he just been thinking that same thing, she pushed him up and told him that she would love to watch her husband being fucked. Jon pulled his throbbing erection from her beautiful pussy and moved over behind Paul's massive body and great looking ass. He ran the head of his cock up and down the deep ass crack and then rubbed some fresh precum around the opening before inserting the head into the tight hole. As the crown entered his anus, Paul groaned and pushed back to get more as Jon fed his organ in slowly. His anus felt wonderful. It was nice and tight around his thick shaft and his precum was flowing nicely so his organ was moving smoothly in the receptive passage. He held Paul's hips and slow fucked him in time to Paul's thrusts into Tina. Paul was moaning and telling Jon never to remove his cock from his ass as it felt so good. Tina was turned on even more by the thought of her husband fucking the man that was fucking her and even though she couldn't really see anything, her imagination was very active and Philippe's cock very tasty. Her orgasm struck like a bolt of lightening and her body shook as wave after wave of pleasure engulfed her body and mind. She was sucking deeply on the huge erection all the time she was cumming and Paul remarked that he could feel her hot juices cover his thickness and her cunt contract around his shaft with each spasm. Jon was thrusting deeply into Paul's anus and his body was slapping against the large, tight ass cheeks with each stroke. Paul started groaning and Jon felt his ass contract around his cock with each spasm as he went into orgasm and pumped loads of cum deep inside Tina's greedy cunt.