The Art of Revenge

Story Info
Her cheating triggered his revenge and more.
7k words
4.03
516.3k
186
215
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charleybear
charleybear
1,490 Followers

Note to My Readers:

Those of you who have read the other stories I have posted probably have noted a tendency on my part to be very vindictive. In "Cheaters Never Win" the vengeance came with the ultimate high price of murder and suicide. In" What Was I Thinking?" it came at the cost of a marriage. "Game Boy" had very little actual revenge but I hadn't worked through how to handle it at that time and I was critiqued on that point.

Make no mistake, my intent was to raise your emotions to new heights, and the many comments to my stories showed I succeeded to do that whether you loved or hated any particular story.

As you read this work and any future works I may post, please remember that it is a work of fiction based upon what might occur in real life, but not necessarily so. I also recognize that any such story might open wounds in the souls of some readers and I apologize for any pain my stories might cause you, it is not now and never will be my intent to hurt anyone.

Finally, just to give you a hint, the reason I lean toward vindictiveness is revealed in this story.

Enjoy (or not)

Charleybear

My name is John Carlson and I had been in Tokyo on business for a week. I left LA on Saturday at around 1:00 pm. and arrived in Tokyo on Sunday at around 4:00 p.m. even though the flight is actually only about 11 hours. The International Date Line plays havoc with those not used to it, but I was accustomed to the nuances of time change between the west coast of the USA and almost all of Asia.

I am a self employed engineer, specializing in designing buildings to resist the stresses of earthquakes. I don't want to brag too much, but I am very good at what I do and am in high demand all throughout the "Ring of Fire" countries. Because of that I travel about one week out of every month. Hence, my current trip to Tokyo.

My week had gone well and I was right on schedule to get back to LA for the weekend.

I had called my wife Nancy and told her, "I will be leaving Tokyo on Friday at 5:00 p.m. and should be arriving in LA at around 11:10 a.m." I told her, "I miss you and I can't wait to see you."

She asked me, "What time do you think you will be home?"

I told her, "By the time I get my luggage and pick up the car I will probably there around 1:00 p.m. or maybe a little later."

She said, "Good, I can't wait for you to get home, I love you honey."

I smiled to myself and said, "I love you too baby, bye."

She said, "Bye."

I should probably tell you a little bit about us.

I am 36 years old, 6'2" tall and weigh around 200 lbs. I have dark hair and I have a rather rugged appearance since I do spend some amount of time in the outdoors. I also work out at the health club so I am pretty well toned up. I am sure most guys think of me as being in good shape and no women turn away in disgust. Actually, I am an attractive man if I do say so myself.

Nancy is more than attractive. She could be a model if she chose to be. Her looks are stunning and her figure never fails to turn heads, both men and women. She is 34 years old, has long dark hair, is around 5'5" tall and her body is proportionally perfect for her height and weight. Alright, for those of you who need to know she is 36C 24 35. Any man who wouldn't rate Nancy a 10 is probably on Arnold Schwarzenegger's "Girlie Man" list. She is a 10 plus. Can you tell that I am madly in love with her?

As I said, I am a self employed engineer, specializing in designing buildings to resist the stresses of earthquakes. I make a comfortable monthly income, but as part of the fee for my services I have always received a small percentage of the monthly lease value of each building I have consulted on. Also as I said, I am very good at what I do and I have been very busy for the past 8 years and the total from all of the buildings amounts to over five million a year.

My wife knows about the income we have but she pays very little attention to money. We only spend a small portion of the lease income and unless we have major purchases like vacation homes, automobiles or special items like jewelry and art. We do give quite a lot of money to charity and the rest is invested. Nancy just goes with the flow on what investments we have so I make almost all of the decisions. I do try to keep her informed though so she isn't out of the loop.

One of the investments is in three health club franchises in the LA area. One is in Thousand Oaks, one in Santa Monica and one in Rolling Hills Estates where we live. I got in on the ground floor of a new franchiser that claimed to be "a step up" from the others and they are. We have done really well financially on those three health clubs and regularly work out at the one near our home. Only the manager knows we own the place and we get no special treatment. We just like to go there because it is very nice and close to our home.

Nancy does not need to work and she chooses to not work. She is involved with a couple of charity activities on a weekly basis and does some fundraising activities for one of the nationally known hospitals. She also spends quite a bit of time at the health club keeping fit. Her week is usually quite busy with all she is involved in and enjoys being with me on evenings during the weeks when I am home and on weekends. Once in a while she will travel with me on my business trip.

Well, back to the present. I arrived in LA on Friday at 11:10 a.m. as planned. That's right; I arrived 6 hours before I left. That sounds oh so wrong and pretty funny, but it is true. You have to remember the International Date Line and it just happens. Another example is if you fly from Detroit to Chicago you can also arrive before you left since the flight takes less than an hour and the time difference is an hour. That has nothing to do with the International Date Line, but it should help you understand my arriving so early from Tokyo. From Detroit to Chicago you beat the clock but from Tokyo to LA you beat the calendar.

When I got in I immediately called home to let Nancy know I had arrived on time and she wasn't there. I left a message on the machine and went to get my bags from the baggage claim. It took a bit longer than usual for the bags to come out so I was just hanging around. As soon as I had my bag I headed to the shuttle to take me to my car. I knew that Nancy wasn't home so I decided to go over to my office and get some of my paperwork caught up so the next week wouldn't be so hectic.

I got home a little after 5:00 p.m. and Nancy's Beamer was in the garage. The problem was that there was a Ford F150 parked in my stall in the garage. I parked behind Nancy on the driveway and went into the garage and closed the door. I snooped around the pickup truck a bit to see if I could tell whose it was.

I saw a paycheck stub lying on the seat from the health club and noted the name. It was Roger Williams. I immediately got a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Roger was the epitome of the perfect male specimen. He was a personal trainer at our club and except for his facial features he could be Arnold Schwarzenegger's twin when he was thirty years old. And no, I don't mean he looked like Danny De Vito. Roger is about 6'4" tall, probably weights 230 lbs with not an ounce of unnecessary fat. He is sculpted to perfection. That feeling in the pit of my stomach didn't get any better as I thought about these facts.

I went into the house and called out to Nancy. I didn't get a response so I knew she must be upstairs. The feelings kept getting worse and worse.

I decided to move forward with stealth and caution to see what was going on. I crept up the stairs and down the hallway to our bedroom. As I neared the door I could hear talking and moaning. I was beyond feeling bad now, I was downright sick. Sick with the knowledge that the love of my life, my darling wife, my confidant, my lover was having sex with Roger.

Apparently Nancy had made the mistake of thinking I was coming home at 11:10 a.m. on Saturday morning. She must have forgotten that the International Date Line plays havoc with the calendar. She must have thought that she had the whole night to be with Roger and have him leave in the morning. She thought wrong.

I just stood there, I couldn't move.

I stood in the hallway outside our room and listened. I listened for 15, 20, who knows maybe even 30 or more minutes to the sounds of their sexual activities and their conversation. I was churning inside, my rage was growing with every second, but I listened.

"Oh Roger, you fuck me soooooo good," she growled. "Ohhhh, yess, ohhh fuck meeeee,"she wailed. "Your cock is so good in me, oh oh oh oh oh yessssssss, fuck me hard," she literally spit it out.

"Come on slut, beg me to fuck that pussy of yours like you have never been fucked before," he shot back.

"Oh God fuck meeeee, yes fuck me like you always do, hard and fast," she cried. "Fuck meeeeee, pound your cock into meeeee, make me your slut."

I could hear him slapping up against her but I didn't know if he was taking her doggy style or missionary style. I just know he was pounding it to her big time because I could hear her grunt as he hit home every time.

"Who gives you the best cock bitch?" he asked.

"Oh God Roger, you do by far the best cock I have ever had," she answered. "I have loved having you fuck me while John is out of town."

"Even better than that wimp husband of yours?" he prodded.

"John's not a wimp Roger, but you do fuck me better than he does," she answered. "Now just shut up and use my pussy baby, use me hard and fast."

I am sure if you took my blood pressure right then and there it would have blown the top off of the gauge. I was churning inside. I was in a rage. I was so hurt and disappointed but at the same time I was a steam engine ready to blow.

I screamed, "You Sons of Bitches!!!!!"

I stormed into the room. There they were with him fucking my wife doggie style and both of their backs to me. They jumped apart as I entered the room and both just stared at me with shocked looks on their faces.

"Get off my wife you lowly mother fucking bastard!" I yelled. "Get your miserable ass out of my fucking house this minute you cock sucking slime ball. Get Out!"

Nancy started to scream and cry and I told her, "I will deal with you next you fucking whore slut."

"Now get your ass moving Roger," I yelled again.

With that I grabbed him and started to push him around. Big mistake. He was a guilty son of a bitch for fucking another man's wife, and had I not grabbed him he probably would have left and I am guessing it wouldn't have taken him long. But, I grabbed him and he immediately turned defensive. But, you know they always say that the best defense is a good offense and he used that principle to the utmost.

He grabbed me by the arms and started to shove me backwards. Nancy was screaming at him to not hurt me but old Roger didn't take much heed to her words. He kept pushing me back down the hallway and when we got to the top of the stairs he shoved me backwards and down I tumbled.

I heard Nancy scream again as I tumbled backwards down the stairs. I felt bones breaking and the intense pain that followed for a few seconds before I blacked out.

When I regained consciousness a paramedic was kneeling beside me putting a foam cast on my broken left arm. I had an oxygen mask on my face to help me breathe and my chest, arms, legs and head hurt like hell.

They had lifted me onto a stretcher and were just finishing up on me before they were going to transport me to a hospital. I indicated to the paramedic that I was awake and that I wanted to talk. He took the mask off for a little while and started asking me questions.

Before I would answer him I said, "Under no circumstances do I want you to take me to Mount S Hospital in LA. I want to go to the O. P. Hospital in Inglewood."

My wife had a lot of connections at Mount S and I didn't want her to have any influence over my treatment.

"Also," I said, "I do not want my wife to be allowed to be with me or see me or be in my room, no matter what happens to me."

At that moment I heard her gasp, "Oh John no, please don't do that, I want to be with you and take care of you."

I literally yelled, "No way, I don't want to see her face, you hear me?" Only, it didn't come out as a yell, but more like a gurgle. And man, did that hurt. I knew I had some broken ribs at that moment and other serious problems.

The paramedic nodded his understanding to me and they transported me to O. P. Hospital.

Later, after they had finished working me over I spoke with the doctor. I was in Intensive Care in critical condition. I had a concussion, a broken left arm, four broken ribs and a collapsed lung. I was on oxygen and they had a tube in my side to help re-inflate my lung. I guess I was in pretty pathetic shape. But, I was lucky I hadn't broken my neck or back.

Nancy tried to see me numerous times but the hospital staff honored my request to keep her away from me. She called me on the phone and I wouldn't take the calls. She sent messages but I tore them up without reading any of them. Friends would stop by to see how I was doing and always said that Nancy wanted to see me, to talk to me. I refused.

All in all I was in the hospital for three weeks. Ten days in intensive care and eleven days in a regular room.

The police interviewed me a couple of times about what happened and wanted me to press charges against Roger but I refused.

During that time I had a lot of time to think about my life and where I had been and where I would be going from here.

I was born with a temper. That is a simple statement, but the depths of information that conveys is not so simple. My mother and father knew I had a temper and would do just about anything to keep me from getting upset. Oh, there would be times when something would go wrong and I would go off, but not too often.

When it happened, you didn't want to be around me because I would go way out there over the edge.

That is what happened when I walked into my bedroom. I was going to be out over the edge but unfortunately Roger was a better specimen than I was and temper or not he got the best of me. But, the rage was there.

Getting back to my earlier years, around the time I was eleven years old I was working on the gears of my bicycle to get it to work better. I had a problem with the gears sticking and it made it more difficult to shift while I was riding and I was getting pissed. Finally I had had it and I picked up my bike and threw it as far as I could throw it. The front fork snapped off and both tires went flat. I had also bent the wheels so it wobbled when you moved it. It was a total mess.

I looked at the bike and just screamed, "I don't give a fuck if I never ride this piece of shit again."

Then I stormed in the house and told my mom that they would need to buy me a new bike because mine was broken.

To her credit she said, "John, I saw what happened and this time you are going to have to live with the consequences of your temper. We do not have the money to buy you a new bicycle right now so you will either have to fix this one or live without a bike for a while."

I did throw a fit, but I got over it very fast. At that moment I realized that my temper would do nothing but get me into trouble if I let it get the best of me. At that moment I knew I had to change the way I lived my life or endure some pretty awful consequences. Oh, I knew I still had the temper, but I vowed to control it so I wouldn't pay the price I was now paying.

Well, my dad helped me fix up the bike so it turned out pretty good, but the lesson was learned and I rarely went out over the edge again. My parents noticed the change in the way I acted too and I am sure they were very thankful for that. They no longer had to walk on pins and needles around me.

How did I control my temper in the years that ensued? I plotted my revenge. If someone had wronged me I would think for hours on end how I would get even with them. How I would make them pay for what they had done. With the plotting my temper would cool and I never actually got to the point of exacting my revenge. The bomb was diffused and life moved on.

I knew that was not going to happen this time. While I lay in the hospital I started plotting my revenge. I would fix Roger good and I would fix Nancy too. I would make them pay.

It didn't take me long to determine what I was going to do. Now, all I had to do was put the people in place to help me and get out of the hospital so I could make it happen.

I called Jim Burton, the manager of the Rolling Hills Estates health club that we owned. He came up to the hospital to see me and I asked him to poke around and find out everything he could about Roger on the QT. When I asked him to do that he got a very funny look on his face.

"John, I already know some things about Roger, but I will look into his activities further," he said.

"What is it you know Jim?" I asked.

"Well, his name never has come out, but I am certain he is the reason for several marriage breakups among members of our club," he shared.

"Well Jim, he is the reason I am here and he is the reason my marriage is in a shambles too," I groaned.

"I understand John," he replied, "And I will do everything I can to get you specifics on him."

"Thanks Jim, and until I tell you, just keep all of this under your hat, ok?" I asked.

"Sure," he said, "Get better quick boss."

When Jim got back to me he told me that rumor had it that Nancy and Roger had been having an affair for the last two months. He was her personal trainer and those around the club had heard him coming on to her a number of times and she never told him to stop. All of the ladies liked Roger because he was a first class hunk, and most of them were speculating that he and Nancy were getting it on.

Jim told me that Roger fucked Sue Johnson, Mary Jo Lewis, Jane Baldwin, Sally Doral and others. Three of the marriages were ruined and ended in divorce. One lady had a nervous breakdown because of him and numerous marriages were in trouble.

I told him to lay low on that information until I told him when to move. Then Jim was going to fire Roger for sexual harassment of members. It would be quick and easy with no repercussions to the club.

When I got out of the hospital I went home and saw my wife. She begged me, "Please John, can't we talk about this?"

I told her, "I am not going to discuss this with you at this time Nancy. I am going to move out for a while, but eventually I will be back."

I packed some bags and got ready to leave.

"Nancy," I said, "I am going to move into the condo. Please do not come there and do not call me there."

After I moved into our downtown condo I made all the necessary contacts to execute my plan and waited until my body was healed.

Nancy did not listen to me and called me every day while I was there. Eventually I started to take the calls but always just told her that she needs to wait for me to work through the problem that she had created. I refused to meet her or discuss what had happened and certainly not what I was going to do.

Then it was time to execute my revenge.

I told Jim to have Roger stay late at the club on that Friday night. He was to meet a new client that needed a personal trainer. It was a natural way to get him there alone.

At 9:30 p.m. I walked in with five masked men. Three of the men were husbands of women that Roger had fucked and two were body builders from our Thousand Oaks Club. We brought them along just to be sure that we would have no problems with Roger. Roger tried to run out but we all cornered him. They restrained him and we took him by van to a small rundown motel in a seedier part of town.

charleybear
charleybear
1,490 Followers
12