The Art of Sensual Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers

Our make out sessions would begin with kissing and caressing but as time went on we graduated to heavy petting and I eventually stopped wearing clothes at all.

It was me who moved us to the next level. I soon began biting and nibbling on Moms neck to give her hickeys, to softly caressing and then gently kissing her breasts to finally laying her down on the couch and crawling on top of her as our warm naked bodies pressed in and moved together.

When it came to bedtime at first, I still slept in my room but by Halloween I began sleeping with her but I still insisted on being dressed. By Veteran's day, I had graduated to sleeping without a shirt with her and by Thanksgiving I felt comfortable enough sleeping naked together.

When we first started sleeping together, I would maybe put my hand on her breasts and softly stroke her body once or twice and by the time were sleeping naked together, we would spend about 30-45 minutes cuddling kissing and caressing as our naked bodies pressed together, our limbs intertwined and our bodies moving together as one.

Our game of slow sensual seduction took on an added feature, at least in the beginning, it was the art of tease. We would tempt fate in the beginning as it were and would see how far we could go and just how close to the brink of orgasm we could come to without actually climaxing.

It worked pretty good when we were still in the initial stages of making out but once we got into the hot and heavy stages of our relationship It wasn't too long until we quit trying to fight it.

To give you an idea of just what we were doing, were weren't involved in sex, that being sexual intercourse mainly fucking. The way we were pleasing each other was mainly orally and through hand jobs. After all, that really wasn't sex, well at least that's what the President said, and I figured who was I to argue with the President of the United States.

The first time we made each other cum was the night after Thanksgiving. Since Mom's aunt Ruby insisted we had to spend Thanksgiving at her house we couldn't celebrate it the way we wanted to so we were extra horny.

I was sitting on the couch in my briefs in Mom was giving me a lap dance. Somehow she got to saying how she always fantasized about being a stripper and I said I would love to play that one out with her. She stripped down and gave me a lap dance I would never forget.

She wriggled her body in front of me, spanked her ass then laid on the table with her legs spread wide stroked her pussy with her index finger for a good minute then withdrew it. Holding it out she mouthed "Wanna taste" to which I nodded my head.

I opened my mouth as she inserted her finger and let me savor her sweet cream and that was when I decided I wanted more.

She then sat in my lap first facing away from me as she wriggled her hot ass against my crotch then leaned back in to me and or lips met and I groped her breasts in my hands.

Mom would stand up then sit in my lap again but this time now she was facing me. Her pussy was grinding against my cock and we were locked in an embrace as we passionately kissed.

I could feel my cock swell with cum and I knew it want going to be long until I would cum. Normally I would break off at this time before I came but I decided "What the hell, take it to the next level."

I began to respond in kind as I began to match Mom's movements with my own and soon we were "dry humping" as you could call it. This made Mom even hotter and made me just as horny.

My cock was bulging and on the verge of exploding

"Oh god" I panted gasping for breath. "I can't hold it anymore."

By now my cock was tingling and I could feel the cum begin to stream forth from my cock and flood my briefs. Part spilt out on Mom's belly button because as I realized after cumming, my cock head was protruding from the top of my briefs underneath the waistband

"Holy shit, that was good" I moaned.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Mom replied smiling "Would you like to continue."

"Well, you were good to make me cum and I figured it's the least I could do to return the favor," I said with a naughty grin and with that I ate Mom out on the floor as she would hold my head to her pussy and grind it against my mouth until I made her cum at least twice.

From that night on we enjoyed a steady diet of good healthy oral satisfaction and mutual masturbation. All our shenanigans as you could call them made us constantly change sheets but Mom didn't care. She would just wash them the next day and throw them back on the bed.

We would enjoy this level of love making for about the next month until finally the on Christmas night the big evening would come where we would cross that line which mothers and sons should never cross; although it could be argued we had already crossed that line some time ago.

Whatever argument you choose, there was no doubt that by the sunrise of the day after Christmas, we would have consummated our union and become not only one in flesh, but in mind, soul, and spirit.

Christmas night was a night I will always remember. Like before at Thanksgiving Mom's aunt Ruby insisted we have Christmas dinner at her house and spend the night. Little did we know she had a family reunion in mind because Mom's parents had shown up.

Talking about awkward Moments this was definitely one of them. Mom hadn't spoken to her parents in over 18 years. I thought there were going to be fireworks but Aunt Ruby managed to smoothing things over.

Mom's parents were actually civil and said they were proud of what Mom had accomplished but never admitted they were wrong for throwing her out on her ear. All in all it was a civil evening and though there were no tearful family reunions it was an okay evening.

That Christmas eve night was L-O-N-G!!! because Mom and I were accustomed to making love but for appearances' sake we had to abstain. Finally Christmas day came and went and about 5:30 that night we got back home.

The first thing we did when we got home was to go at it like two horny love crazed teenagers. We took a shower where Mom gave me a hand job and I fingered her until we both came. We dressed and opened our gifts we had gotten each other.

Afterwards Mom suggested we should lie by the fire sip eggnog celebrate Christmas our special way and give each other Christmas presents money can't buy. I was all for that and Mom prepared the scene while I slipped into my robe.

When I got back down to the living room where the fireplace was there was a fire going and Mom was dressed in a sexy Christmas outfit. On her head Mom had a red Santa's hat with a white ball on the end and fur around the brow.

She was also wearing was a red garter belt around her waist and attached to it with straps was a pair of white and red thigh candy cane stockings. The only other thing she had on was some one inch wide red ribbons made of some kind of furry material.

The first set was wrapped around her breast and just covered her nipples and tied in a bow just under her breast. The other she was pinned to the other bow ran along her torso and covered her cunt and then came back under her butt and was fastened to the back of her garter belt.

I nearly creamed when I saw her dressed like that. She was lying on a red and black flannel throw she had put in front of the hearth and beside her on the hearth was a decanter of eggnog and two glasses already filled.

"Merry Christmas baby," Mom said

"Merry Christmas Charlotte" I replied.

"Since it's our first Christmas together as lovers I thought I would make it a night to remember, a night of soft romance, passion and, hopefully a night where we truly become one with each other," Mom said putting her hand softly on my cheek.

"Oh Charlotte I can't tell you how thankful I am for your love and understanding over the last few months, I replied softly "It has been so wonderful and tonight will be the perfect culmination."

We sipped the eggnog and I could tell there was a little more nog than egg but it didn't matter. I was more than ready and I didn't need the alcohol to loosen my inhibitions but I am sure it didn't hurt.

"Well my beloved if you are ready you can open your gift now, "Mom said with a smile but remember you have all night to savor and cherish it," and with that, mom laid back resting on her elbow on her side and presented herself to me.

I embraced her and pulled her softly to me as we kissed. The kisses were soft and gentle, something we had not ordinarily done. The mood was different tonight. Instead of having "hot pig sex" like we often did, we were making love gently and softly.

Eventually our kisses would deepen and I would pull mom closer to me. Her hands found their way to my robe and she helped me get out of it and I decided it was the right time to unwrap the first part of my present.

As I undid the bow to expose her sumptuous breast I found that the strap that was going over her crotch had come loose as well so with her help I removed it and soon our warm naked bodies were embraced.

As they had done so many times before or naked bodies moved together as one as they rubbed together with our limbs intertwined. Our kisses were deep and passionate yet still gentle and our hands were slowly working their way over each other's body.

My hands cupped mom's breast and her hand was placed on my chest. My other hand found its way down her body to her pussy and I began fingering her. Mom's hand would find my cock and she would gently stoke it.

We satisfied each other until we both came, me spewing my hot jism all over Moms hands and torso along with the blanket and she creaming on my fingers.

After we wanked each other off mom and I got in a hot 69 position and went at it for another 15 minutes or so. Mom swallowed my load as she flooded my mouth with sweet creamy nectar and then we shifted back to warm passionate embraces and tongue probing kisses as our bodies pressed tightly together.

Our warm bodies were pressed in against each other's and mom's cunt was rubbing over my cock as it pressed in against her soft pussy. The softness of her velvety folds and then gently brush of her pubic hair against the head of my cock only added to my horniness.

My cock swelled and became rigid again. Mom felt it and just purred with delight and softly whispered in my ear "Paradise awaits you when you are ready."

Every fiber in my being wanted to enter her and as I was about make my second attempt to enter for the first time the feelings that gripped me on my birthday tried to resurface. However, this time they would not prevail for in my soul I knew fate had ordained this and who was I to argue with fate.

Much to my surprise and delight those feelings which had arisen quickly dissipated and I proceeded to enter the "gates of heaven."

I shifted my body and in one swoop I thrusted my manhood into her waiting pussy.

Mom gasped with delight and said with a sigh "Oh yes Dave honey I have been waiting so long for this" Mom. Purred.

With my cock now buried in my mom's pussy I did not begin fucking her right away, I just savored the feeling of my hard tool inside her warm wet pussy.

Mom and I would continue to kiss and caress. I nibbled on Mom's neck and this only made her hotter. Eventually I would begin to slowly pump Mom as we laid side by side our bodies pressed together moving together as one.

I would allow Mom turn me over where she would begin to ride me cowgirl style. Oh that felt so good to be finally fucking her, to feel her sweet tight wet pussy grip the sides of my cock and milk it for all it was worth.

As I laid back and let Mom ride me I began to look back on the day of my birthday when I was so very close to fucking her. Memories of the passion and carnal lusts were going through my mind.

"Why didn't I just fuck her then," I thought to myself. "I could have enjoyed many months of hot intense sex. Was it really worth the wait," and then the answer came to me from deep within my soul, a resounding "yes!!!"

I felt Mom's pussy quiver quake and contract and her juices began to trickle over the edges of my cock. I knew it wasn't going to be long until she came and withing minutes I heard her purr with delight and softly moan "Oh yes Dave sweetie

Mom continued to ride me long and slow and I could feel my cock swell with cum. My cock was tingling and I could feel the burning as my hot manhood bubbled to the top until I was ready to explode like an erupting volcano.

I wanted to stop yet I wanted to give in. Mom had made cum before countless of times so what was different about this time. It was the fact that this was real sex and I was going to cum inside of her.

"Oh god" as I panted trying to keep my composure and keep from giving in so quickly.

"What's the matter baby doll," Mom whispered

"I think I am going to cum," and I gasped for breath as I was on the verge of exploding.

Neither of us wanted to stop and something inside of me was reconciled to that fact and I made no effort to fight it.

"Do you want to stop, Mom asked lovingly, "If so I will understand."

"No," I replied with a lustful voice.

"Then don't fight it" she said smiling. "It will be alright" and with that, I succumbed to the pleasure.

We were in the throngs of ecstasy, our passions rising and falling like the tides and without warning my cock filled with cum and spunked my load deep into Mom's pussy.

"Oh god," I thought, my head swimming with the feeling of ecstasy and euphoria. It was like a high I had never experienced before and then the thought of what actually happened hit me, I filled my Mom's pussy with my hot jism.

There was no turning back now, Mom and I had consummated our relationship, and even if we could turn back, neither of us wanted to.

Mom dismounted me and got on her hands and knees and asked to be taken doggie style. I slipped my cum soaked cock into her cum soaked pussy and began pounding her hard and fast.

The tenderness had given over to hot animalistic sex and we were both

horny as two wild animals in heat. I fucked Mom like I had wanted to fuck her on that very first day when I had her pinned against the wall and I was ready to drill her.

Mom gasped for breath as she panted and dropped her head down and then arched her back. I pulled Mom's body up so that she was now upright on her knees and her body was pressed against mine. My arm was wrapped around her neck to hold her their and I bit her neck to give her a hickey

This sent Mom into orbit and she gasped for breath and panted saying "Oh yes Dave honey, make Mommy cum".

I felt Mom's pussy quiver and soon her juices flooded my cock and then Mom whispered "Take me missionary style baby. I wanna feel your warm body next to mine as I wrap my legs around you."

I did what Mom asked and laid on top of her as I thrusted my cock into her cum soaked pussy. The mood has shifted back to one of tenderness. We passionately kissed as our sweaty bodies pressed together.

Mom and I moved together as one. Her long luscious legs felt so good wrapped around my back. My fucking motions were long slow and intense and Mom's matched my movements perfectly.

Our love making would take on a spiritual aspect as well Our souls soon became one and we both knew we had truly been united in bonds that could never be broken.

Time and space lost all meaning as the world around us slipped away and soon we were in our own little universe. The only thing we were aware of was each other.

We could feel the other's pleasure and without having to say a word we knew exactly where to move and what to do

Again we were in the throngs of ecstasy, our passions rising and falling like the tides. I felt Mom's passion and I knew she was on the verge of cumming and she felt mine as my cock swelled with cum.

"Oh yes Dave honey," Mom purred "Let us conclude our union" and with that we both came.

We held each other close as we came down from our orgasmic high, the world around us slowly coming back into focus. We shifted our bodies until we were side by side facing each other and were still intertwined.

Finally we came down and Mom just purred saying "Oh Dave honey I have been waiting for this Moment for so very long. You were right to wait."

Mom and I had fully consummated our union and we would be united not only physically but mentally and spiritually as well.

"Oh Dave honey," Mom crooned "You have made me feel like a woman again. You have given me a gift that money could never buy, my vibrancy and the knowledge that I still have what it takes to satisfy my man."

Mom and I would continue to cuddle and kiss and would spend the entire night in front of the fire making love until the sun rose. As we walked hand in hand to the bed room we saw that a soft snow had fallen and covered the ground a good foot.

We went to sleep in each other's arms content as a kitten who has had a bowl of warm milk. We would sleep until 1:00 in the afternoon and then spend the rest of the day and night in bed making love, getting up only to eat and answer the call of nature.

Our game of slow sensual seduction was definitely worth the time and effort. It is a wonderful art that we still practice today.

JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers
12