The Art Student

Story Info
College student draws the model.
1.4k words
3.68
39.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers

I live in the big city not far from a famous art college. It's alumni have gone on to high paid jobs in the graphics art field or as illustrators.

One of it's classes is figure drawing. Students are required to draw a model. He or she is viewed sometimes the back, sometimes the front.

I've always kept myself in good physical shape because I actually enjoy lifting weights. I'm 32 years old, five foot ten. I have very well developed deltoid, pectoral and lateral muscles, and arms. I have a flat stomach. Thousands of hours spent at the gym during the past 14 years, straining, sweating and making muscles burn have paid dividends.

An add was published in the local paper saying that the college was seeking models to pose nude. Qualified male applicants should be muscular and not shy. Applicants may contact the art department and send a photo there. The name, address and phone number of the chairman of the department was given. Pay will be $25 per hour.

I could always use the money to supplement my income I thought. Besides that, it could be interesting. Putting down the news paper I set up my camera on it's tripod, adjusted the lighting, triggered the self timer and posed. The camera shot the first photo of me sitting on a chair. Again I set the timer. This time I lay on my side on the bed. The camera shot the second picture.

At that point in my life I was not dating anyone. Stephanie and I had separated 8 months earlier after over differences of opinion. I had put her out of my mind.

I consider myself bisexual although It's not often that I have sex with men. The last time had been about four months ago.

Anyway all I could do now was wait for the college to reply. In the meantime I kept working at my day job. I photograph people for a living. Generally it's high school students for their year book. I've done weddings. To be the subject on this occasion would be a first for me.

A few days later while I relaxed in the recliner in my living room I received a phone call. I had been home for perhaps a half hour.

"Mr. Nichols," said a woman's voice.

"Speaking," I replied.

"This is Elaine Poti from Simmons Art College. We have accepted you to pose for our figure drawing classes."

"I'll be there."

"Can you come tomorrow by 755? The first class is at 830."

We both knew that I would need time to find the class room as the school is quite large.

Alighting from the bus I made my way across the campus grounds toward the main building. A stranger gave me some directions and I found the department within ten minutes.

There were twenty stools in the room. Each had an easel with a holder for crayons, pencils or charcoal pencils. At the front of the room some ten feet from the front row of seats a single stool was positioned. The mixed group comprised 8 girls, 10 boys, and two empty places. The art instructor had a desk in the corner opposite the door.

Meeting him a few moments earlier gave us a chance to get to know each other. Mr.Vittorio, an Italian from a small town near Naples, had been in this country for ten years. He was certainly a handsome man. He had almost black hair, brown eyes, and tanned complexion.

Gay or bisexual men can always sense when another guy is attracted sexually. It's a matter of following his eyes.

Shortly after class began that morning I walked into the room, took off my robe and sat naked on the stool with legs spread and hands on my knees. I looked out at the students as they worked.

A boy with light brown hair and blue eyes sat in the front row and directly across from me. He never looked at the sketchpad but always at me. From time to time his eyes seem to drop to my crotch.

I began to think about him. He's probably 19, maybe 20 at the oldest. I'll bet he wants some of this action. Wait I can't have a hardon now I thought. He's got looks. I wonder how fit he is? He's seeing my body.

There were several more sessions that week for me as art classes are held all day each day. I was not getting the same vibe from any of the other students.

A few days later he was there again. This time I had struck a different pose, lying on my side. Careful not to pose in any way that suggested lust I kept my hands as far away as possible from my dick. Still I had the sense that he was looking there, that he wanted some.

Later that day while sitting in the school cafeteria I was sipping a cup of coffee and eating an apple danish. He came to where I was seated holding a sketch pad.

"Hi," he said. "My name is Jason."

"Hi, I'm stephen." I answered with a handshake. "Sit down and let me see those."

"I love to draw."

"Do you draw women too?"

"Usually men," he replied.

The comment registered. I processed it along with the vibe I received from him earlier.

"This is very good. You can have a good career some day."

"I'd like to illustrate books but whatever I can find in the field will be good."

"Have you thought about graphic design?"

"I thought about that. I'll take whatever comes my way."

I was immediately impressed with the boy. I could see his talent. I could see his willingness to use his talent and remain modest.

The vibe I got in the classroom was not mis interpreted. As I sat looking through his sketch book he looked at me and my privates.

"I think you were hot this morning."

"You like men," I replied.

"I love men."

"It's nice to meet you Jason," I said shaking his hand. "What time is your last class?"

"I have a two o'clock class. It let's out at three then I'm off for the day."

"Do you live on campus?"

"I live in the Stetson building. It's a red brick building along the main road."

It was a little bit after three when I came to his dormitory building. There was a slight chill in the air during the early March afternoon. I lit a cigarette and waited by the gate. A gay couple came up the sidewalk toward me and entered through the gate. Just seconds behind them Jason came walking up and we entered his home together.

"Do you have a room mate?"

"I do but he's got a late class. I think he has a boyfriend."

We placed hands on each other at the waist and leaned in to kiss. Lips quickly fell open and tongues went to work. I opened the buckle on Jason's black denim pants and pulled down the zipper. Stimulated by my hand it rose making a tent.

"Take my pants down!"

During the next few seconds Jason and I pulled off each other's clothes. I pulled his lean body against mine. His erect man meat pressed against my own meat. We continued to French kiss. He pointed to his ass. "I want you inside me. I want that big cock deep inside there." I walked Jason to his bed and rolled him gently onto his side. My throbbing member pushed easily into his freshly lubricated hole. I let the tube of KY fall to the floor beside the bed.

Jason grunted and moaned softly as my cock pumped him repeatedly.

"Don't stop!"

"You want it. You want my big cock!"

On the verge of cumming I pulled out. Not even a second later my cock shot a stream of cum onto his thigh.

I stayed for a few more minutes before deciding I needed to head for home.

"Is modeling all you do?"

"Actually I have a photography studio here in town. It keeps me busy."

"I bet," he answered.

"Listen I've got to go and I'm sure you've got to study."

I dressed quickly leaving my young friend behind in his dorm room. Before going home I headed for the school cafeteria for a snack. I'd fuck him every night if he was older I thought.

Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers